A Stone for Danny - Cover

A Stone for Danny

Copyright© 2016 by Lovelaced

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Romance and Incest and Tradegy : all in the mix in this tearjerker tale.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   Incest   Sister   FemaleDom  

I was at my desk when the front office asked if I could take a call that had come through from my sister. It caught me off balance as she had never rung me at the office before.

She asked if I might meet her for lunch as she was in town fixed us a fix a date for Maxines.

As she approached me outside the restaurant I saw she still carried herself with style; although the years had taken some of that sparkle from her eyes.

We embraced upon meeting and went inside.

Leaving her coat at the checkout showed her figure to be as good as ever as I escorted her to a secluded table.

Seated she held my hand, “Thanks for finding time at such short notice James.”

“It was such a nice surprise Shaz and your looking so good I can only imagine you must be celebrating something?”

“Not at all James, I just had an urge to see my clever brother.”

Her face flash the sexual intent I remembered from past encounters and my groin stirred.

“Hey, that’s a first! My sister calling me clever – well your still pretty cute yourself Sis.”

“Thanks James, that means a lot to me. How are you enjoying your life in the big city?”

“I love it. You and Danny must come over one week-end.”

Shaz sort of looked at me apologetically,

“James; Me and Danny, we’re not getting on too well; ... actually I’ve come into town for a week-end break ... andI was hoping you could put me up for the night?”

I took her hand saying gently, “ Well I’m just pleased you’ve come to me in a time of need Shaz.”

“Oh James, what would I do without you?”

The waiter arrived with the menu and we ordered a simple lunch with some good wine.


I gave Shaz the key to my city pad before leaving the restaurant; so it was a novelty for me to ring the bell on my own apartment; arriving there later from the office.

Shaz opened the door with an elfish smile. She’d spent care on her make-up and an outfit which was essentially skirt and blouse and heels. But the finished result subliminally displayed her sensuous figure.

I lent back on the door closing it and she silently came into my arms; her provocative breast brushing my chest her lips full on mine.

Our kiss was deep and slow, as if to make up for the years that had passed.

“Hey that’s some welcome home honey.” I crooned. Although we were both feeling unsure of our ground the vibes between us was good and I could see she had been busy since we’d parted from the restaurant. A romantic meal for two was laid up on the balcony which overlooked the townscape.

There was soft music too. One of my cool west-coast jazz albums was currently getting a spin.

Shaz poured drinks for the two of us and she asked me about how the office had been in the afternoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.