They're Everywhwere- the Co Worker - Cover

They're Everywhwere- the Co Worker

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Another story of a wife being seduced.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Revenge  

She cried out now telling him that he was really hurting her clit. But still Jack continued to stimulate her pussy with his mouth! Finally with his face covered with her cum and her body heaving and panting Jack came out from between her legs.

She felt for a second that he was done with her. But he pushed her back on the bed and turned her around. As she lay on her stomach now he pulled her hips lifting her ass up high off the bed. He didn’t go slowly and he wasn’t easy. He coated his cock with her cunt juice and thrust his cock into her ass.

It only took three thrusts before he was fully inside her. It hurt like hell! He made her take all that he had as he told her that her body was not her fucking boyfriend, buut his to use as he pleased. He fucked her ass again and again while he rubbed her swollen sore clit with thre fingers! She screamed as another orgasm flowed over her and Jack pumped her ass hole until he moaned and arched his back shoving his cock into her fully one last time and held it there as he filled her ass hole with his cum.

When he had finished he stood up and told her to get a wash rag and clean him like she had done to that ass hole lover of hers. She limped into the bathroom and got two clothes. She wet both of them. She wiped him off and then washed him off. Finally she dried his cock.

She stood there looking down at her he told her to get him hard again. She knew what me was asking and she took his cock in her hands and he told her to suck it! She did, Dottie began to suck and lick her husband’s sex just like her lover had taught her. She had become very good at it too. She had lots of practice over the months the two of them had been together. Finally Jack was big and hard and ready to bust.

He got on the bed and laid back. He told her to ride him. Dottie straddled him and inserted his cock into her very sensative vagina hole. She rode him as he told heer harder and faster. It was hurting badly. Her cunt was so red and swollen he knew she wouldn’t be fucking anyone for a few days, not even him.

Finally he couldn’t hold back any longer. He rolled her over and began fucking her with her on her back. He was doing it like a savage. He had no expression on his face except mad lust. He rammed into her making her cry out with each thrust. He asked her, “Is this how you like it bitch? Do you? Like it hard Dottie? Is this what he did to you! Did he fuck you this hard.”

He was like he was crazy. He moved his hands to her shoulder and pumped his hips hard ramming he cock harder into her yet. His hands slowly moved to her neck and then he began to squeeze.

She looked up at him with horror on her face. she tried to yell jack but no words came out! As her husband rammed his cock into her body and his hands were choking her at the same time he grunted loudly now. Her hands went to his hands and she tried to get him to release the grip he had on her.

Again and again he rammed her pussy fucking her so hard his nuts were hitting her as and it was beginning to ache. As they hurt more and more he looked down and saw his wife’s eyes beginning to roll up into her head. He felt her hands relaize and fall off his hands. He realized what he was doing just in time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.