A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 1 - Bethany - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 1 - Bethany

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 2: Back to Reality, Part II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Back to Reality, Part II - Steve may not have been closer to anyone, other than his sister, than Bethany. Her surprise decision to move to Chicago to complete her Master's degree and be closer to Steve cemented their relationship. The Vegas odds were on her becoming the future Mrs. Adams. But what if she also had ulterior motives behind leaving Madison, and her own agenda as well? What she held back from him is exactly what caused their plans to implode in dramatic fashion. Now, it’s time for them to pick up the pieces.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

January 5, 1986, Chicago, Illinois

I had dreaded the first Sunday morning of January even before we'd left for Stockholm. After breakfast, Jessica packed her bag and put it in her car. She, Kara, and I hugged tightly as a trio, then Kara and I each kissed Jessica deeply.

"You guys are coming to Indianapolis next weekend, right?" she asked.

"We'll be there Friday evening and come home on Sunday afternoon," I said.

"Call me every evening!"

"We will!" I promised.

Kara and I watched as Jessica got into her car and we stayed on the sidewalk until she turned the corner and her car moved out of sight. I sighed deeply as it disappeared.

"It'll be OK, Snuggle Bear. We'll see her on Friday."

"I know. It just sucks that we have to be apart. I mean, I knew this was going to happen, but after the last three weeks, it just feels empty knowing she's not going to be here. I'd feel the same way if you weren't going to be here."

"I saw that the computer you ordered was delivered. We'll take that with us, and you can always stay with Jess if you need to."

"I need you both, Honey. It's going to be a long eighteen months."

"You're going to have your baby soon. I think that will help."

I smiled, "True! And you're probably right that it will help."

We turned and went inside to join our housemates and Tatyana to watch the Bears play the New York Giants. Things went off the rails for the Giants when they had to punt from their own 12-yard line. Sean Landeta attempted to punt, but missed the ball. The ball grazed his foot, hit the ground, and Shaun Gayle scooped it up and ran it in for a touchdown. Because the ball had grazed Landeta's foot, it was a punt for -7 yards, and with a 5-yard return, the shortest punt return for a TD in NFL history.

The Bears smothered the Giants, sacking Phil Simms six times, with Richard Dent getting 3.5 sacks. New York really only had one good chance to score when they got to the Bears' 2-yard line. But with 1st and goal, they missed three passes and their eventual field goal attempt bounced off the upright. It was a testament to the Bears' smothering run defense that New York hadn't even attempted to rush the ball from the 2.

The Bears ended up winning 21-0, with the only dark spot being Kevin Butler, who had missed three field goal attempts, two of which he should have easily made. Walter Payton and Jim McMahon were outstanding, with Payton rushing for 94 yards and catching a TD pass, and Jim McMahon passing for 216 yards. The Shufflin' Crew would face the Los Angeles Rams the following Sunday for a chance at going to the Super Bowl.

"What is this 'Super Bowl Shuffle'?" Tanya asked.

"It's a rap song sung by a bunch of the players from Chicago," Dave said. "We have it on videotape. Let me put it on for you."

He got up and played the videotape of Walter Payton, Jim McMahon, Mike Singletary, Richard Dent, Gary Fencik, and William 'The Refrigerator' Perry and a bunch of other teammates singing, dancing, and playing musical instruments.

"This is silly!" Tanya said.

"Yes, of course it's silly," Julia laughed. "It's supposed to be. On the other hand, I am positive that they are going to win the Super Bowl in three weeks!"

January 7, 1986, Chicago, Illinois

On January 7th, Tanya and I celebrated Russian Christmas and her birthday, though to both of our regrets, we couldn't make love under the tree with Tanya wearing nothing but her Daniela Bianchi-inspired black choker. Our gifts were less personal than they had been in past years, but no less intimate in feelings, meant to remind each other of our friendship. Tanya gave me a set of Matryoshka dolls, which, to my surprise, depicted Orthodox Christian icons.

"These did NOT come from the USSR," I said.

"No, from a Russian craftsman in Boston who made them for me. The set is unique, and I thought you would appreciate it."

"I do. I'm just surprised that you would buy such a thing!"

"For you, Stepa, I can do this!"

I had three gifts for Tatyana — a pin that had crossed American and Soviet flags that I hoped she could wear to diplomatic events, a ruby bracelet, and a framed photo of the two of us from our very first event in Chicago.

"These are wonderful Stepa!" she gushed.

"It's OK if you kiss him, Tanya," Kara laughed.

"I cannot be «некультурный» and kiss another woman's husband. It is not right."

"How about a hug, then, Tatyana Ivanovna," I smiled.

We stood up and hugged tightly. I kissed her cheek, and she smiled and sat back down. If there was a person in my life that was completely sure of the lines and would never, ever cross them, it was Tanya. She wouldn't even tease about crossing the lines, and the more I thought about it, the happier I was that she understood those clear boundaries and stuck to them.

January 8, 1986, Chicago, Illinois

Before I took Tanya to the airport, we went to Medici for lunch. We'd had very little time to talk privately during her visit, because she'd made sure that Kara or one of the other girls had always been with us. I could tell that Tanya wanted no questions about the propriety of our friendship.

"Tanya, I'm grateful to have had you as a lover, but, more importantly, to have you as a friend. I hope we maintain this friendship for the rest of our lives."

"I wish this as well. I could not ask for a better friend than you, Stepa. As a lover, you have made me very happy. I do not regret anything that we have done!"

"Nor I, Tatyana Ivanovna."

"You and your wives must come to Moscow or Leningrad to visit! And do not forget to keep in touch with Colonel Anisimova."

"I won't forget. I promise to keep in touch with your father as well."

"It has been a wonderful four years that we've had together. It's hard to believe it was six years ago that we met."

"In some ways, it seems like forever, in others, like no time at all."

"You must send me a picture of your son! He will be born in six or seven weeks, yes?"

"Yes! And I will send you one."

"I have a picture for you, Stepa," Tanya said, blushing slightly.

She handed me a Polaroid photo of her in nearly the exact pose as Daniela Bianchi in From Russia with Love — in bed, with the sheet pulled up modestly over her breasts, her hair tied back, and the black choker around her neck.

"You are beautiful Tanya! I will cherish this photo forever!"

"This was taken by Lyudmila Alekseyevna. I am sure you can imagine the picture she wished ME to take of her to send you!"

I chuckled and nodded, knowing exactly what Lyudmila had suggested. I knew that she might be just «некультурный» enough to offer herself to a married man, despite what Tatyana thought.

"I'm glad you didn't do that!" I said.

When we finished our lunch, we walked back to the house and got Tanya's bags, put them in the car, and then headed for O'Hare so that Tanya could fly back to Boston. I walked her to the gate, and when her flight was called, we hugged and exchanged a Russian style kiss. I waited until she disappeared down the Jetway, and then turned and went back to my car.

January 9, 1986, Chicago, Illinois

"Steve, we have a couple of good candidates to replace Dany. We're going to bring them in. Do you want to see all of them, or just the one we want to hire?"

"If I only see the one you want, then you'll have to bring them back a second time. For now, I'll see anyone you bring in. If we start doing this more often, I'll only want to see the one you want to hire."

"Your veto?" Dave asked.

"Yes. I think that no matter how big we get, I'll want to see everyone we hire, even if just briefly."

"OK. We'll set everything up and let you know. Do you have any plans or meetings?"

"Just the one we're going to in Wisconsin on Wednesday. And we have the review of the presentation on Tuesday morning. Otherwise, I'm free."

"Are you here this weekend?"

"No. Kara and I are leaving tomorrow at 5:00pm to drive down. Why?"

"Just wondering about Sunday afternoon. We were going to ask Jamie and Jackie and Kurt and Kathy to come for the game."

"Go ahead, but we won't be home until late on Sunday evening."

"Got it!"

January 10, 1986, Indianapolis, Indiana

It was nearly 10:00pm in Indianapolis when Kara and I arrived at Jessica's apartment. Kara carried our bags, and I carried the PC's Limited computer. Jessica greeted each of us with a soft kiss. Losing an hour during the drive didn't help, and as I expected, Jessica was extremely tired. I went back to the car to get the monitor for the computer and when I got back, Jessica and Kara were sitting on the couch.

"Do you mind if we just sleep, Tiger? I'll have more energy in the morning."

I nodded and the three of us got undressed and got into Jessica's small bed.

"I missed you, Babe," I said, pulling her to me.

"I missed you too, Jess," Kara said.

She was asleep almost instantly, and I closed my eyes and fell asleep a few minutes later.

January 11, 1986, Indianapolis, Indiana

"Good morning, Babe," I said when Jessica woke up. "Long day yesterday?"

"Yes," she yawned. "My trauma shift started at 4:00am and it ended at 4:00pm. Even though I can't do much yet, I have to be alert and assist. And there's follow-up in the ICU or transfer to regular surgical services. You remember what happened with Bethany."

"From the outside, sure. The inside workings were kind of a mystery and a blur."

Jessica laughed, "For me too; even now! That's why I'm there — to learn how all of that works. I actually did get to suture a laceration today with a Resident watching me like a hawk. Four whole sutures. Well, I got to put in an IV, as well."

"That sounds good for a Third Year medical student," Kara said. "Isn't it?"

"I guess I'm just impatient," Jessica replied. "But our husband seems very patient! Or have you been tiring him out every night?"

Kara laughed, "I had my period! But I sent him to Elyse on Tuesday night."

"Well, I do NOT have my period!" Jessica giggled, turning to kiss me.

"He'll do it during your period if you ask him," Kara said.

I pushed Jessica onto her back and slid down to press my tongue as deeply into her as I could.

"Ungh!" Jessica moaned.

I looked up and saw Kara move over to kiss Jessica. While they French kissed, I used my tongue and lips to pleasure Jessica. When I had her dripping wet, I moved up and gently slid into her. She wrapped her legs around me and we began slow-motion love making. I alternated kissing Jessica and Kara as she alternated between Jessica and me.

"I can't believe how much I missed this," Jessica sighed as she rolled her hips in sync with my gentle thrusts.

"I missed you this week," I said.

"Me too," Kara sighed, kissing Jessica on the shoulder.

I altered my motion slightly to put more pressure on Jessica's most sensitive spot and a minute later, she groaned softly as she had a small orgasm. I was determined to make this last as long as possible, so I continued until she'd had two more orgasms, then slipped out from her and slid down to pleasure her to another orgasm with my lips and tongue. That reduced my urge sufficiently, so I moved back up and gently pushed into her.

"I can't believe how long you can go!" Jessica gasped.

I brought her to three more orgasms before pulling out and using my mouth on her again. After making her cum once more that way, I moved back up, but this time at a faster pace. Jessica was moaning almost continuously, and the thrusting of her hips became more urgent. Two minutes later, we shared tremendous orgasms. When they passed, Jessica squeezed me tightly in her arms and legs and sighed deeply.

"You can stay and do this all week if you want," she whispered. "I won't complain!"

"You need to be at the hospital," I said.

"Forget it! I want to be with you! Forget medical school. Forget being a surgeon! Just make love to me for the rest of our lives!" she giggled.

"What about me?" Kara asked with a laugh.

"You can make love to me, too!" Jessica smirked.

"How about some breakfast?" I asked.

"You go cook! I want to kiss Jess!" Kara giggled.

I chuckled and gently disengaged from Jessica's grasp. I took a quick shower, and when I came back to the bedroom to put on my clothes, Kara and Jessica were kissing softly and whispering to each other. I went to the kitchen and found all the ingredients for waffles. When I had them ready, I went back to the bedroom to tell the girls breakfast was ready, and I found them cuddling and talking.

"Breakfast!" I called out.

The girls came to the dinette table to eat breakfast, having put on their robes.

"Are you on call today?" I asked.

"Yes. But I'm off the next two weekends. I want to come up to Chicago."

"And we want you there!" Kara said.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked.

"We'll just spend it in bed!" Jessica said. "I'm caught up on my reading. I'll have to do some stuff tomorrow, but I'll do it while we watch the football game."

We finished breakfast, and the girls showered. When they finished, the three of us went back to bed. We spent the day there, mostly cuddling, but also making love, getting up only for lunch and dinner, fortunate that Jessica wasn't paged. If this was what life was going to be like when Jessica was in Chicago, we were going to be a very happy threesome.

January 12, 1986, Indianapolis, Indiana

On Sunday, we finally got out of bed and took a walk after breakfast. The three of us walked around Jessica's neighborhood hand-in-hand-in-hand. When we returned to the apartment, we drank hot chocolate, and then I set up the new computer in the corner of Jessica's bedroom, which was the only place it could really go.

After lunch, while Jessica did homework, we watched the Bears demolish the Rams. Eric Dickerson was stuffed repeatedly, and despite a relatively poor showing by the Bears offense, they won convincingly 24-0. When the game ended, I made dinner while Kara and Jessica did homework. After dinner, the three of us hugged and kissed goodbye, and Kara and I headed back to Chicago.

"You really do miss her a lot when we're away from her," Kara said, as we pulled away from the curb.

"I do," I said. "I think you do as well. It's kind of strange how that happened so quickly."

"Is it? We're all married. That should have a profound effect on how you think about someone!"

"I suppose it does. I haven't really felt this kind of ache for someone when I was away from them since Birgit. It's kind of cool, but it's going to be difficult."

"You knew that beforehand, Snuggle Bear. It's a little late to have second thoughts."

"It's not second thoughts! It's about it being harder than I expected it to be. And the problem is, there isn't a good solution, because I think I'd feel exactly the same way if I were in Indianapolis with Jess and you were in Chicago."

"Sixteen months! Once Summer comes, we can spend more time with her, too. Well, assuming you can really work from her apartment. And assuming we ever get out of bed!"

"Help me to not screw this up, Honey," I sighed.

"I will; count on it."

January 15, 1986, Waukesha, Wisconsin

On Wednesday morning, the NIKA team was sitting in a small conference room adjacent to the Department of Information Systems offices in the Waukesha County administration building on West Moreland Boulevard in Waukesha, Wisconsin. We sipped our coffee and waited for several members of the county staff to arrive. Dave, Julia, Cindi, and I had done a complete dress rehearsal on Tuesday morning, and I felt we were well-prepared. At the last minute, we had decided to bring Tom with us as well, because he was going to be the lead programmer on the project.

"Welcome," Mr. Forster said, greeting us.

He introduced the members of their team, and then I introduced our team. With the introductions finished, I turned things over to Julia to make our presentation. Julia did an excellent job, keeping the presentation short, but thorough. We'd cut about half the material from our oral presentation, and Julia simply referred to the details as being in the printed proposal.

When she finished, we were peppered with questions from the Waukesha team. Julia did an excellent job of fielding the questions, bringing each of us into the conversation as necessary. I felt quite confident when, about two hours after we'd started, we shook hands with the Waukesha team and left the building. We quickly agreed to head to a coffee shop down the street to debrief.

"I don't think we missed a single thing," Dave said as the five of us sat down.

"My only concern is that they don't seem to have anyone who can set up and run those big Primes they have," I said.

"Do you know enough about PRIMOS to do that?" Tom asked.

"Only from what I did at IIT," I said. "I don't think that's enough. The systems administrator at Purina Mills already had everything set up. Maybe we should add a second proposal to help with that. If we get it, one of us could go to Boston and take a class."

"You know some people at Prime, right?" Dave asked.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.