Ask Not What Your Country Can Do for You - Cover

Ask Not What Your Country Can Do for You

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Chapter 15: The Pleasures of John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Pleasures of John Fitzgerald Kennedy - Continuing the do-over from "Tomorrow is another Day", the world not having disappeared in the mushroom clouds of the Cuban Missile Crisis, the clan turns its attention to rational prevention of the Vietnam debacle, world stability, and civil rights. Such changes, of course, are only possible when powered by sexual magick and the Others, represented by a stately orange tabby. As historically accurate as possible, including some personal experience.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Historical   Time Travel   DoOver   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Military   War   Politics  

5 June

It was a cheerful awakening with Frankie and Edie. Yes, I did feel more magickal connection with their White House pleasures. As I thought about it, yes, it did turn me on to think of having the same sex life as a President or Vice President. We smiled. “I have to agree that you two are introducing me to the Vice as experienced by Presidents, or Vice Presidents.”


Reviewing the events in Vietnam that evening, Micki shook her head. “The first meeting between the Tho committee and the Buddhist leadership took place, after which each side publicly questioned the other’s good faith in the negotiations. Diem and Nhu also attended.”

Greg, monitoring activity in civil rights, said “The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama ordered desegregation of the University of Alabama. They took judicial notice that Governor Wallace planned to resist, by physical presence if necessary. Think of this as a ticking bomb situation. Frankie learned, from her link to LBJ, that U.S. Marshals and FBI are being moved into the area, as well as liaison officers from the Army to the Alabama National Guard to plan federalization of the latter.”


Afterwards, Greg looked across the room to Frankie. They smiled at one another. She glanced at Edie, and both went over to Greg. “We’d enjoy playing with you and putting that experience over the memory of LBJ. He’s not terrible, but when we play with him, we have to be on constant focus, sending messages, playing to his mind. With you, we can have fun. We can also be emotionally vulnerable.”

Greg laughed. “I’ve moved beyond any sort of jealousy. If I deliberately bring up images...”

“We can help make them exact, if you like.” Edie did a female equivalent of Groucho Marx eyebrows.

He continued, “I make those images into some pleasant porn. Porn is fun, but rarely as much as the real thing.” He made an exaggerated face. “Well, in porn, there’s no gravity to make your arm go to sleep, no one ever farts...”


We had invited Roger’s family. Edie went to Dawn. “I know you do illustration -- may I assume you have your own art interests as well? I’m coming it from the other way, having studied some art in school and wanting to get some practical and commercial work.

“In addition, though, Lady Bird Johnson, after seeing some of my sketches of Frankie, is encouraging me, including in sports and dance.”

Dawn laughed, but sadly. “Once, I wanted to go into actual dance, but who wants a 6’3” ballerina? Still, I love it. Maybe we can do something together.

“If you think about it, a lot of sports share elements of dance. Do you know Frankie and Marcyne?”

“Not really, just to say hello.”

“Marcyne is a competitive fencer, although the sport isn’t all that open to women. Frankie does play basketball. They both do assorted martial arts and compete in that. Maybe they are good subjects for us -- and let’s face it, for us, we can draw and paint nude, erotic, sports and dance. That part probably won’t appeal to Lady Bird.”

7 June

I’d been thinking about the Southeast Asian situation, and began to wonder if, to get real understanding, we had to look at it in terms of Franco-American relations, certainly from WWII on, and then into the Cold War.

Lorna, as our Southeast Asian expert, probably had the best perspective on Franco-American relations. Archimedes, of course, had lived them in WWII and its aftermath.

Roger reviewed JFK’s press conference today, in which a reporter asked, “there have been persistent reports that either the American Government or Britain intends to offer nuclear information to France in order to get better terms for Britain to enter the Common Market, or to improve relations with General de Gaulle”

“At the conference, JFK denied it. He also reiterated the U.S. position that a neutral Laos was acceptable. In a broader sense, that might well mean that there was room to discuss the Domino Theory, and conceivably look at neutralization.

Roger continued, “Have we really thought, from a zero base, about how much our relationship with France has molded our Southeast Asian policy? Should we be as focused on France, given the indications that they are following their own European policy and may well be distancing themselves from NATO?”

“We have an odd situation with France today. It’s adversarial in Europe, with HUMINT suggesting that they will further distance themselves from NATO. That will involve both reduced direct involvement, and their independent nuclear Force de Frappe. France, for all its democratic tradition, still is heavily influenced by the personality of Charles de Gaulle. After the defeat of Japan, Gaullism grew stronger and pushed toward a presidential republic rather than a parliamentary one, with France as a strong state.

“Even though it was a lesser power in the Second World War, it sees itself as a Great Power. Its successful test of a nuclear weapon, in 1960, further confirmed that. US relations with France were tense, but we did have one potential emissary: Jackie Kennedy, who was bilingual and admired. Jackie dazzled all of Paris when the Kennedys visited in 1961. So much greater was the attention paid to her than to him that President Kennedy remarked to the press, with some pride and humor, “I do not think it altogether inappropriate for me to introduce myself. I am the man who accompanied Jacqueline Kennedy to Paris.” President de Gaulle was dazzled, too, as she spoke French to and charmed him through lunch.


Later in the day, Dave Powers asked Dorothy, Greta, Terry, Arlene, and Vivian. They arranged a time for a limo to pick them up, and then drive to the underground garage of the Treasury Department. From there, they would take a discreet tunnel into the White House.

Looking at the others, Dorothy mused, “JFK likes looking at me as is, but I also get some nurse fantasy. On top of that, he just may be wanting one or more playmates with medical skills -- he’s not as healthy a man as the public believes.” She wore white, but as a business suit, not a nursing uniform. Just in case, she put a naughty nurse dress into her capacious handbag.

Picking up the business look, Vivian also wore a gray suit, professional if short-skirted and closely tailored.

JFK reflects

In the private quarters in the White House, JFK looked at Dorothy, very seriously. It was a comfortable and good-sized room, with a bed, but also couches. “Please sit down. Would you like anything to drink?” She was a little surprised, having heard from other women, as well as White House sources, that JFK, when sexually excited, simply took what he wanted. Perhaps the telempathic suggestions to interact more were working?

“I have to admit that you’ve stayed in my mind. It’s not generally known, but I have quite a few chronic health issues. Sure, I’ve had some physically attractive medical staff, but never did anything about it. I’m connecting with you both on a sexual and healing level. It’s very strange.

“I’ve been reflecting. There’s no question that I’m a child of privilege. LBJ and I are getting to be personal friends, both acknowledging hypersexuality, but it’s very different for the two of us. He wants to be loved, I think, more than I do. For me, sex is a way of dealing with lots of stresses, from my father’s many girlfriends and my mother putting up with it, my health problems, and losses of family members. I don’t play golf to let off stress. I fuck. Nothing exalted about it. I guess I keep my marriage separate.

“I fucked around a great deal before I was married, starting in high school, often with my brothers. Sometimes my playmates were sophisticated, accomplished women -- but I had great times with secretaries and strippers and stewardesses.”

Dorothy looked him in the eye. “I heard that as a lover, you were more interested in quantity than anything else. Someone who supposedly new the situation quoted one woman as saying you were “nice—considerate in his own way, witty and fun. But he gave off light instead of heat. Sex was something to have done, not to be doing. He wasn’t in it for the cuddling.”

JFK agreed. “Greta and Vivian, I also feel more connection to you, and to your friends, than I have had to most playmates. No, I’m not falling into romantic crushes, but, to be blunt, I want to talk to you as well as fuck you. I sense that Dave feels some connection as well.”

He paused. The Cultivators reassured him that his disclosures were safe.

You know that I have some serious back problems, which can limit my ability to take an active role in sex. I’m not always trying to be a taker, but I may not be able to do a lot. Nevertheless, it’s been a workaround for me to be a voyeur, with added pleasure if a woman -- or more than one woman -- pleasures me while I watch.

“Bobby, Teddy, and I have long exchanged playmates, sometimes in the same room, sometimes knowingly in separate rooms, and sometimes thinking the other doesn’t know. For example, definitely Teddy, and probably Bobby, have made it, from time to time, with Jackie. If anything, that excites me. I’m never sure how much Jackie knows, but I’d rather that we be comfortable with one another’s affairs.

He grinned. “Let’s not stop the conversation, but how about some playtime?”

Arlene grinned back, thinking of the show that she had given to me. “Did I hear correctly that you’ve had some friendly time with Angie Dickinson?” He nodded, happily. “Notice that I’ve worn a very short sweater dress, pantyhose, and heels? Didn’t she have an Esquire magazine cover posed like that?”

JFK smiled. “I’m getting hot and bothered thinking of it, and then looking at your legs.”

She flipped up the bottom of the sweater. Her pantyhose initially seemed sheer to the waist, but proved to be crotchless. “You didn’t get to play with her in that outfit, though, even though she’s a reasonably frequent White House guest. Of course, she’s A-list enough to be able to bring a date to dinner.


Earlier, Arlene had showed us a picture of a woman who looked a little like Jackie, but might be even prettier -- not that they both weren’t gorgeous. “This is Pamela Turmure. Officially, she’s Jackie’s Press Secretary. Unofficially, she’s Jackie’s “body woman”, as Dave is to Jack. She’s helped Jackie with her own affairs, but also has herself made it with Jack. There are a few rumors that she’s played alongside Jackie, either straight or bi.”

“On some of those evenings, I’ll bet that Dave sets her escort up with someone else very nice. Hm. If I were a guy, I wouldn’t mind Pamela. Hell, I wouldn’t mind Pamela myself, Angie isn’t here now, though, is she? How about I pose for you, and bring my legs close? Dorothy, you go to Jack. Vivian, you get together with Dave. I think the President will like to get started watching you use your mouth on Dave.” Both men shuddered in anticipation. I learned that reinforces the sexual magick. I want to get more sexual magic linkage by sucking him off. I’m flexible -- even without help, I can jill myself off while giving head.

While no one would tell Jack, Dave was, for the women who had played with him, a much better lover than JFK. While he still had his own pleasure as his motivation, he also wanted his partners to be satisfied. He was aware of them as people, not just bodies with interesting orifices. Looking at Vivian, for example, Dave didn’t just see a tall, slim, graceful blonde, but a smart woman with whom he liked to talk as well as fuck. At times, he was a little sad about being there to appeal to Jack’s voyeurism. He felt even more out of it when Bobby, Teddy, or both joined them, although he still enjoyed the experience.

Sliding next to him on a couch, Vivian smiled. She wore one of her tailored suits, and could have passed for White House professional staff. While she felt his eyes on her, she crossed her legs and let her skirt rise high over her golden tan stockings. Pointing at her pale skin above the stocking band, she whispered, “lick me there to start, then trade some spit, and then go back. Let Jack see it.”


The President of the United States indeed was watching Dave and Vivian, but also delighting in the attentions of Dorothy, Arlene and Terry. “I am so happy that I can be honest with you about what works and doesn’t work, and what feels good and not. I’m a good looking guy, but a fair number of women expect me to be the physically active fucker. With my back, that means I have to do it fast and get off before the pain takes over. With you, everyone is happy with one or more women on top, or using hands or mouths.”

Dorothy looked back, quite seriously. “I’m putting on my nurse brain for the moment. Whether you want my uniform, or fantasy version of the uniform, is a separate matter for play. Will you be explicit about what is and is not physically unpleasant? That doesn’t just mean not hurting you, but finding ways that all of us can have fun. For us to be sensitive to your needs, I expect the reverse, and I’m not saying romance. Terry has more experience than any of us. Some of the younger women may need some guidance -- they’re willing enough.

Terry agreed. “I sense that you like the naughty, which is fine. Would you enjoy doing me in the ass?” He nodded emphatically. “Then lie back, maybe have someone lube and guide you into me, and let me do the work. Actually, I wish more men would accept woman on top for anal, especially when it’s just two of us -- it can be difficult to aim. Lots of positions look good but aren’t as easy as they seem.”

JFK suddenly moaned and grabbed Dorothy’s leg. She bent and kissed him deeply. “Cum if you like, but hold it if you can. We’ll position you for just what you suggested.” He nodded, shakily, and lay back. “Jack, fondle me a bit to take off my edge. After that, we’ll put Terry over you.” Terry had been wearing one of her black shirtdresses, which she opened, so that there was no way of confusing it with something for the courtroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.