Ask Not What Your Country Can Do for You - Cover

Ask Not What Your Country Can Do for You

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Chapter 11: No decision is a decision

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 11: No decision is a decision - Continuing the do-over from "Tomorrow is another Day", the world not having disappeared in the mushroom clouds of the Cuban Missile Crisis, the clan turns its attention to rational prevention of the Vietnam debacle, world stability, and civil rights. Such changes, of course, are only possible when powered by sexual magick and the Others, represented by a stately orange tabby. As historically accurate as possible, including some personal experience.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Historical   Time Travel   DoOver   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Military   War   Politics  

17 April 63

“Lorna, I believe there have been recent intelligence estimates?”

“Yes. If we believe a National Intelligence Estimate just issued, “ ... Communist progress has been blunted and that the situation is improving ... the Communists will continue to wage a war of attrition, hoping for some break in the situation which will lead to victory. They evidently hope that a combination of military pressure and political deterioration will in time create favorable circumstances either for delivering a coup de grace or for a political settlement which will enable them to continue the struggle on more favorable terms. We believe it unlikely, especially in view of the open US commitment, that the North Vietnamese regime will either resort to overt military attack or introduce acknowledged North Vietnamese military units into the south in an effort to win a quick victory.”

I added, with a telempathetic suggestion not to ask about our sources, “We do not have a complete picture of the decision, but there’s some evidence that North Vietnam, in 1959, made a decision for eventual military takeover of the South. I would not assume that they would not move overt units into the South. We do know that they appear to be improving both the Ho Chi Minh Trail, sea routes, and some other land routes.

The NIE continued, “Assuming no great increase in external support to the Viet Cong, changes and improvements which have occurred during the past year now indicate that the Viet Cong can be contained militarily and that further progress can be made in expanding the area of government control and in creating greater security in the countryside.” As I just said, I’m not confident that the North will not increase support ... we do not believe that it is possible at this time to project the future course of the war with any confidence. Decisive campaigns have yet to be fought and no quick and easy end to the war is in sight. Despite South Vietnamese progress, the situation remains fragile.”

Developments during the last year or two also show some promise of resolving the political weaknesses, particularly that of insecurity in the countryside, upon which the insurgency has fed. However, the government’s capacity to embark upon the broader measures required to translate military success into lasting political stability is questionable.”

Lorna concluded, “This isn’t completely wrong, but in my opinion, much overrates the ability of the Diem government to connect with the people.”

18 April

John Paul Vann made an entrance far more impressive than would be suggested by his small size. More than one had described him as a “banty rooster.”

“Colonel Vann, we, as Dr. Hilsman suggested, have quite a few common interests. Let me be blunt. You are immensely talented in the politicomilitary realm, but your career is in danger from things that not only do not bother us, but are encouraged within our circles.” I pressed a button twice.

“Would you mind moving to sit in the center of the couch?” Slightly puzzled, he did so, as Lorna came in. “Do you know Dr. Meitner?”

“By reputation only, although, I must say, her lovely appearance was not mentioned.” It would not have been an accident for her to be in a very short-skirted black tennis dress, with heels rather than athletic shoes. Her makeup was at least evening and bordering on the theatrical. Lorna’s red hair was arrayed against the black background.

“Not quite the proper academic look, Colonel? I daresay you’ll enjoy it, and I enjoy being appreciated. If I’m a bit old for your preferences...” I pressed the buzzer again.

“Colonel, we have some Companions for you. May I introduce Greta, who also is a mathematician and knowledgeable in ordnance?” With advice from Terry and Vox, she had prepared carefully. While she wore her trademark Kelly green suit, the skirt was even shorter than usual, and, rather than the matching green tights that to some extent toned down the sexuality, she had chosen golden tan hose, which would prove to be opera length. With five-inch heels, she was taller than Vann.

I smiled. “Great, Greta! That’s what I had in mind. Somewhere between swing club and streetwalker, but I understand that you also have a presentation?”

“Yes, on potential heavy weapons available to the VC, both those they can transport, and those that the NVA can use to support them.” She walked to the overhead projector and put on a transparency showing trajectories of the 107mm and 120mm mortars, the Katyusha and GRAD rockets, and the 130mm gun. I was amused to say “walked” just then, as Greta usually had a long firm stride. Today, she slithered.

“Now, let me compare with our weapons.” She overlaid the capabilities of the 105mm, 155mm, and 8” howitzer, along with 107mm mortars.

Again, the door opened, to admit Arlene, Vivian, Terry, and Frankie. Frankie, in her cheerleader outfit, sat to one side while Greta moved to his other. Arlene stood in front of him, inquiring “Would you like a quick blowjob as we talk, or would you prefer to break for a fuck? Oh, I should introduce my mother, Terry.” Terry beamed. “We can work together with you.”

“I’ve heard that you’re proud to do cartwheels.” Frankie did three in a row, her skirt flying high. As opposed to her school uniform, today, she wore no panties.

Greta picked up the commentary. “I might or might not be more hypersexual than you are, but it could be interesting to find out. Can I fuck you into exhaustion? Would it take Frankie and I working together?” She and Frankie offered their hands, and started to a not-resisting officer to a playroom. Suddenly, Frankie stopped. She spun, swept his legs out from under him, and pulled him into a fireman’s carry. He was in hysterics.


Frankie carried Vann to the bed and dropped him on it. “Greta, you start undressing him. I’m sitting on his face and supervising.” Vann was laughing almost too hard to breathe. “You might need reinforcements.”

Greta, also loudly laughing, opened the door. “Lorna! Arlene! Terry! Get in here!”

As Lorna entered, she spoke in command voice. “I am senior, Frankie. That’s my seat.”

As I watched from the door, it struck me that I didn’t know that Frankie had had that much apparent military training. “Ma’am, yes, Ma’am! This recruit is moving to an alternate station!” Helping Greta remove the last of his clothing, she slid underneath, lifting his buttocks onto her face as she waved to Greta. Greta mounted him.

Arlene stripped to the waist, moved to his side, put his hand on her breast, and began whispering what I was confident were thoroughly nasty things into his ear. “Are you sure, Lorna, that you’re senior to Mom?”

Terry said “Don’t worry. If he isn’t destroyed by this first round, you and I will go mother-daughter on him next.”

Very strange sounds emanated from under the female flesh. I think they were happy ones, but I’d wait until Vann emerged. I doubted that he would be hesitant afterwards, about anything at all.

21 April

I realized that the physical changes are accelerating. Starting with my own workouts in the gym, I realize that I can bench press my body weight for many fast reps. Some of us are stronger than others, especially Frankie and Marcyne. While Frankie does look more like Jackie Kennedy every day, Jackie shows no particular muscularity. Frankie is also several inches taller.

I’ll have to talk to, and maybe sleep with, Elaine. From a distance, she looks strikingly female.

As I was contemplating, Marcyne came up to me. Her look was changing, with full makeup and a stretchy tube dress around her athletic curves. “Hi brother.” She blushed and stammered. “Could we try some cautious incest?”

“Sure. You set the rules.”

“Kissing to start. Rubbing bodies together, and then I want to hump on your leg. Maybe get myself off the first time, and then have you start using your fingers and mouth?”

“Sounds great.”

“Maybe, though, we should bring a friend that’s unquestionably het. A little different aspect, but you know I’m fast, right?”

“Sure. I sometimes have trouble seeing your blades.”

“Frankie is getting that way with unarmed combat. She’s an elemental force. While no one should go against her in judo, I’d love to see her on the football field, maybe offensive line throwing people in all directions!”

“Maybe bring her in the future, but let’s concentrate on each other.” I looked into her eyes. “Your pleasure is my pleasure, to start. Don’t worry about me.”

“I’d like to undress you, Harold. That’s a little scary for me, or would be if it were most other guys, but it’s something that I think I need to do.” She took off my shirt, paused, and bent her head to kiss and lick my nipples. It felt damn good.

Simultaneously, we started to chuckle. “OK, Marcyne, I get to return the favor. First, though...” I put an arm around her and put her into a tango bend, fully aware that she could probably bounce me on my head if she objected. My lips, and then my tongue, met hers. She was warm -- no, outright hot -- and sweet.

“Later, I’m going to teach you some lesbian sensual spitting. Let me finish the clothes, yours and mine.” I fell back onto the bed, naked. She began to wiggle against me, and then mounted my thigh, rubbing her mound against it. I reached down and rubbed my cock against her sleek leg. Her hips moved faster and faster; I abandoned my stroking to meet her thrusts with matching movements of my hips. Marcyne began to breathe hard. My arms went around her. I kissed her shoulders and neck. I felt her hands slipping between us, as she fingered herself.

Marcyne bucked off me, writhing. I moved over her, sucking her breasts, and then kissing, licking down until her hands lifted and my mouth surrounded her clit. Her writhing accelerated, as her hands went around the back of my head and pressed me to her core. It was wonderful to feel her climaxing against my tongue.

We caught our breath. “Marcyne, it would excite me to masturbate and cum against your legs--perhaps thrusting between your thighs. I sense you aren’t ready for more, but it won’t be too long for you to have another woman join us, and let you watch sucking and fucking up close.”

“Please. Between my legs, while my tongue plows into your mouth. The idea makes me incredibly hot.”

22 April

At the evening meeting, Terry started off mentioning a political activity, which she handed off, for details, to Lorna. “Secretary of State Rusk gave a speech today, in which he made one of the first references that I’ve seen to our making mistakes with the French. Even before that, he points out that we really didn’t understand the situation in French Indochina near the end of World War II. His points are definitely things that we need to discuss with Archimedes Patti, who may be the unnamed “colonel” or “staff officers”.

Lorna added, “We called him, and he can stop by.”


After hugs, Lorna continued, “ Rusk said, “In the Indian subcontinent and in Burma and the Philippines, Western countries recognized at war’s end that national demands for independence would have to be met promptly. But this was not the case with Indochina. Instead, we ourselves were somewhat at a loss for a policy with regard to that particular part of the world. So our people in charge of war plans in 1944 sent a colonel out there who sent a cable back to the Joint Chiefs of Staff saying ‘Request policy guidance on American policy toward Indochina, because we are beginning to get military access to that country and we need direction.’

Patti shook his head. “Wasn’t me. I was a major at the time.”

“Well, there ensued a vast silence which lasted for months. We sent staff officers back to try to find the answer. We sent cables out there, and after about 6 months the reply came and it said, ‘When asked by the Joint Chiefs of Staff for a statement of American policy toward Indochina, the President’--that was President Roosevelt--’replied, I don’t want to hear any more about Indochina.’


The really significant things happened after the death of FDR in April, and the surrender of Japan in August. Things began happening quickly, variously through cooperation between the French and British, with the US being passive. One of my reports read,

The vacuum created in Indochina by the precipitous capitulation of Japan favored the incipient nationalist movement in delivering a new nation to Southeast Asia - the Democratic Republic of Viet Nam. The former French colony will no longer look to France for protection and tutelage, and will in all probability resist, with all means available, a return to the status quo ante.

“The new regime, apparently Moscow-oriented but not supported, will probably be unstable for many years. Internal political, religious, and cultural conflict will militate against national unity and may postpone economic development. Despite these obstacles, a strong motivation towards nationalism impels the Vietnamese to resist foreign interference and they will undoubtedly fight to maintain unqualified independence.

“The independence movement and present provisional government are a broadly based political coalition representing some 10 different nationalist parties adhering to political positions from extreme right to extreme left. The coalition is called the Viet Minh and is dominated by the Indochinese Communist Party, led by an old-line communist, Ho Chi Minh.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.