Ask Not What Your Country Can Do for You - Cover

Ask Not What Your Country Can Do for You

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Chapter 10: I had a dream

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 10: I had a dream - Continuing the do-over from "Tomorrow is another Day", the world not having disappeared in the mushroom clouds of the Cuban Missile Crisis, the clan turns its attention to rational prevention of the Vietnam debacle, world stability, and civil rights. Such changes, of course, are only possible when powered by sexual magick and the Others, represented by a stately orange tabby. As historically accurate as possible, including some personal experience.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Historical   Time Travel   DoOver   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Military   War   Politics  

1 April

Looking around the room, it struck me that there did seem to be accelerated physical change. Hell, I looked at myself, and saw muscle that hadn’t been there long ago. I’d have to get some female assistance to see if a particular non-muscle had grown. I knew that Elaine’s transformation was happening faster than seemed plausible to me, a nonexpert. I assumed the Others were, in fact, doing some level of body modification.

You are correct. You do need to know this as Clan leader, but don’t overanalyze it. Go consult with Lois about your case.

“Lois? Why ... oh yeah. That.”

At breakfast, I got her attention, and whispered, “No, this isn’t an April Fool’s joke. It’s coincidental that it’s April 1. Could we go off to one of our bedrooms?” She was puzzled, but, smiling, took me to her lair.

“Please don’t laugh, but you’re the first person to have seen me get an erection while in my present body...” I just let something slip, but I’m sure she’s figured it out unless a geas prevented her. “ ... I need to tell me if it’s changed in size.”

She had been smiling. Now, though, she was shaking, holding in her hysterics. “If it was ANYONE else, I’d think that was a silly line. No, I don’t need to hear from the Others to believe you...” and she started laughing again. Through giggles, she said “Start with taking off my top, sensually.”

I fondled her breasts. “Yes, Harold, I know. You’re doing scientific research. Go sit down. Remove your pants.”

“Well, in the spirit of research, I’ll have to confirm my visual observations with a more precise instrument, my mouth. You realize that I didn’t do proper baseline measurements last year. Harold, you’re blushing.”

“I can’t help it!”

“No, just like you can’t help being big and hard. Wait a minute, I need to color-coordinate with your face.” She went to her makeup table and put on some very red lipstick, then returned, knelt, and smoothly took my hardness into her mouth.

“Mrrhph gurgle mmumg ... no, I can’t deep throat you anymore. I think you have grown.”

“Deep throating is much overrated. Want to finish this way?”

Lois purred. “Yeah.”

A little later, we were holding one another, and kissing gently. “You realize, Harold, you could just have asked me if I saw physical change in the Clan, and I would have said yes. Didn’t you know that Vox was intercepting things to and from the laundry, and substituting things with larger sizes?”

“Uh, no.”

She giggled. “Let’s shower and dress. We do have Neil Sheehan coming for lunch.”


At lunch, I asked Edie and Frankie to talk to me afterwards. “You two have figured out, I’m sure, that we’re all developing physically faster these days.”

Frankie nodded. “Very definitely. In the gym, the weight I handle easily is going up dramatically.

“Here’s a question. The factors that improve general development can also do specific things. Edie, you have a certain resemblance to Marilyn Monroe, and you, Frankie, to a bigger, more athletic, Jackie Kennedy. Would you like your appearances to move even more in that direction?”

They looked at one another. Edie answered, “Closer, fine. Exact, no. I’ve got to admit that I’ve dreamed of myself as Marilyn.”

“That’s my sense as well. Jackie is tall and slim, but not especially muscular. I’m taller.”


“Troops, LTC John Paul Vann is in transit from Vietnam to DC, where, this summer, he’s due to be a student at the Industrial College of the Armed Forces. That means he’s fast-tracked to be a full colonel, and has a good chance of wearing general’s stars, unless something goes very wrong. In the meantime, he was assigned to the Army’s Special Warfare Directorate in the Pentagon, where will put together a briefing on what was wrong with U.S. strategy in Vietnam.

“Today, through the help of Michael and David Halberstam, we have Neil Sheehan giving us some of his time while he’s here on a short visit.”

Sheehan simply knows he is doing a favor for friends, strictly off the record. He does not know what the Clan is doing.

Sheehan started, “Thanks for the welcome!” Suddenly, he stopped. “Micki?”

“Yes, Neil. It’s me.”

“Oh, my God. Micki and I met on one of her trips to Vietnam. We had some lovely time together.”

She went into full New York City happy predator. “You will later today, as well!” As I was learning was her preference when no dress code was in force, she tended to dress for her motorcycle, even if there wasn’t one handy. Leather looked good on her.

“Um. Anyway, When Vann left Vietnam in April 1963, the American war correspondents in Saigon, myself included (and recall that in those days there were less than twelve of us all told) chipped in and bought him an engraved silver cigarette box as a token of our esteem. His role there was mixed, certainly insightful and certainly controversial He did have the moral courage to defy Harkins. He did fight to gain acceptance of the truth at the Pentagon.

“He believed the sensible course would be to use American troops to secure Saigon and the ports and airfields as well as major inland towns. The U.S. soldiers would serve as a garrison and an emergency reserve. The primary if unspoken mission of the American troops would be political. They would provide the muscle to stop the continuous coups and recoups and bring the Saigon generals into line. Behind this shield the U.S. would take over the regime and gradually turn it into a government whose leaders were not fundamentally corrupt. One element in accomplishing this goal Vann felt, would be to create a “joint command” in which Americans would issue the orders.

“That would open the U.S. to charges of being an imperialist. That was the main argument against creating a joint command. Instead of using that system (which had been used successfully in the Korean War) the U.S. tried to work through its South Vietnamese surrogates in order to achieve its foreign policy goals in Southeast Asia. But Vann saw as early as 1962 that the surrogate system was not working. Vann’s solution from the beginning was essentially to take South Vietnam over, “lock, stock and barrel,” as he put it.”

We reassure Sheehan that his secrets are safe with us.

I added, “Colonel Vann will soon be visiting us.”

“There’s something that I should add, in utter confidence. Apparently, there’s an allegation that he may have committed statutory rape on a babysitter, while he was a Command and General Staff College student at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. Even if that’s proven, they’ll never make someone with that sort of charges a general.

“From my observation, he is extremely sexual, having had a couple of mistresses, even known to one another. His military performance was so good that was ignored until he was getting ready to leave.


Micki took Neil to her rooms. “How about fucking, and then catching up, and then fucking again? We need to build up a reserve for the next time that we’re 8000 miles apart. I control most men, but you’re my equal, nerd that you might appear to be.” She was undressing as she spoke. There was nothing under her leather and denim.

He laughed, and stripped. “Damn, you look good. I really like watching you undress, the way your body pops out from under your clothes. With most things you wear, it isn’t obvious how tiny your waist is, besides having large breasts anyway. I guess you hold it down if it’s a traditional environment?”

“Exactly. Flight suits can be baggy, which is one reason I wear them when I can.” She giggled. “If I get to fly low level or acrobatic, not for formal testing, it excites the hell out of me. I have a couple of female friends at the Aviation Center, even more under a glass ceiling than I am, but still loving to fly. If I ever gang up with one, fly a helicopter around at 50 feet or so, and get out with Brenda, you probably won’t survive, but you’ll die happy.”

By now, he was naked and erect. “Stop arguing and climb aboard.”

She reached for the central control stick. “Is this the cyclic? None of this joystick crap on helicopters.” She reached down to his left hand. “Collective control.” Right hand. “Throttle.” Extending a foot, she stroked one of his. “Anti-torque pedal.”

“Anyone who can fly a helicopter has the skills to be exceptional in bed.” She climbed onto the stick. “I’ve been dreaming about this.”

2 April

Vice President Lyndon Baines Johnson was ushered into a small private dining room, where the President met him.

“Thank you for the invitation, Mr. President.

“We are private here. You’ll see that I had it set up for us to serve ourselves. Lyndon, my name is Jack. You and I haven’t always agreed politically, nor have we been friends. I know you and Bobby can’t stand one another I’d like that to begin to change. Could we start with absolute frankness in this room?

“I’d like this to be a partnership, Jack, although I sometimes feel like a goddamn raven hovering over your shoulder, waiting for you to die so I would have a meaningful role.

“You and Bobby are going to keep clashing, but maybe you can work on common goals. Am I correct that civil rights are truly important to you?

“Yes, Jack. They are. I saw too much discrimination when I was a young schoolteacher.”

“Would you accept a role, in this Administration, of being the point man on civil rights, with my visible support, and probably with Bobby standing there even though he’s cursing under his breath?”

“I’d be honored.”

“In that case, at the first reasonable opportunity, I want us to appear together at a press conference, with Bobby present, when I announce your status. I’d like to designate a senior staff person for civil rights. What do you think of George Reedy?”

“As you know, he’s been with me a long time. He would be excellent.”

“Let’s also end your exile. Keep the office you have in the Executive Office Building as a work area, but, as soon as the housekeeping staff can make it happen, let’s give you an office in the West Wing. Since I don’t want to move too many people, it may not be as close to me as possible. I have a place in mind on the east side of the Wing. Remember, it’s symbolism. Still, I want it to be known that we moved at least one wall for you.

He gave a knowing grin. “From what I hear, you absolutely must have your own playroom ... I mean, bathroom.”


“Someone told me that you said that you had more women by accident than Kennedy ever had on purpose. In the spirit of frankness, we both like to fuck. Let’s make it fun, not a competition. Dave Powers arranges things for me. I’ll tell him to do the same for you, and no, I don’t need to know the details unless it’s something that you want me to share.”

3 April

It wouldn’t take long for LBJ to have an opportunity to speak on civil rights. The Alabama Christian Movement for Human Rights, a civil rights coalition, of which the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, began a direct action campaign in Birmingham, Alabama. Kennedy and Johnson met to discuss their manifesto.

The President quoted

We sought relief by petition for the repeal of city ordinances requiring segregation and the institution of a merit hiring policy in city employment. We were rebuffed. We then turned to the system of the courts. We weathered set-back after set-back, with all of its costliness, finally winning the terminal, bus, parks and airport cases. The bus decision has been implemented a begrudgingly and the parks decision prompted the closing of all municipally-owned recreational facilities with the exception of the zoo and Legion Field. The airport case has been a slightly better experience with the experience of hotel accommodations and the subtle discrimination that continues in the limousine service.

LBJ responded, “They give clear evidence that they sought a wide range of remedies. They aren’t an example of jumping immediately to the street action that still is not acceptable to many voters.

“Let me do this. Even though you’ve made no public announcements about my role, I obviously have status in the public eye.” He winced. “Just not in reality, and to Bobby. Why don’t we have someone from the White House call the local leader, Fred Shuttleworth, and set up a point of contact for them -- tell them that we want to stay in touch. Martin Luther King also is down there, and, while he may already think he can call, let’s reinforce that. King is probably a better strategist and less confrontational.”

“Good, Lyndon. We’ve got a few staff people on civil rights. Let’s be sure we have enough for 24-hour coverage, even if that means having the switchboard reach them at home.”


Dave Powers called Frankie. “Thanks for the dinner and afterwards. You and your friends were wonderful! My second principal, if you know who I mean, would love to meet you, Frankie, and perhaps some of your friends.

This is important, Frankie. The President and Vice President are becoming better friend. You can encourage it.

“Great. Saturday?”

“Sounds great. I know Edie can make it.”

6 April

At an evening briefing, Reedy told JFK and LBJ, “Shuttleworth led the campaign’s first march on city hall. They were very orderly, but the police stopped them in front of the Federal Building and arrested 29. I don’t know if the police selected that place randomly, or if it was meant as a challenge to the Federal government.”

LBJ suggested, “Let’s have the local FBI office have a little get-together -- nothing formal yet -- with them, and ask that question.”

“Do remember, Lyndon, that we have to keep a close eye. J. Edgar Hoover despises King.”


Dave brought Frankie into LBJ’s hideaway office in the Executive Office Building. She wore a discreet light raincoat over a fashionable, but definitely provocative short dress, dark green with large gold buttons from neck to hem. In four-inch heels, she was a slightly taller than LBJ, a rare experience for him.

“Mr. Vice President, may I present Miss Frankie Villamor and Miss Edie Towne? I’ll leave you two to chat.”

“I’m charmed. You are, as they say in Texas, a big ‘un.”

“That is so. I’m more of a volleyball than a basketball player. But I like lots of things with balls.”

Frankie looked him in the eye. “Are the stories that I’ve heard true, that you tell people to follow you into the bathroom?”

“Well, sugar, now that you mention it, it’s a way to find out something of the real person. With a man, if he doesn’t mind my nuts, I figure he’s got balls.”

“Oh, good. Is that door the bathroom?”

“Yes.”

“Follow me. You think women aren’t as strong as men? You too, Edie.” She marched into the bathroom. “Do you need to pee?”

“Now that you mention it, yes.”

“Then let me help.” She unzipped him, knelt briefly to take him into her mouth, stood quickly, and aimed him at the bowl. “Piss”.

“I’m not sure if I can.” LBJ wasn’t sure if he had ever encountered this elemental a sexual force, especially one that looked like the First Lady.

“Poor dear.” She moved behind him. “Is that easier? Edie, when he finishes, lick him, please. I’m going to bend over the sink.” She raised her skirt to her hips. “Any hole that you like, Mr. Vice President. Oh, do you need to demonstrate more control of the situation, or is it OK because I have no balls to put into your pocket?” LBJ broke up, laughing from the belly.

He flushed and turned away, and indeed Edie licked him. “Pussy or ass, sir? I can aim you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.