Ask Not What Your Country Can Do for You - Cover

Ask Not What Your Country Can Do for You

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Chapter 3: More recruiting

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3: More recruiting - Continuing the do-over from "Tomorrow is another Day", the world not having disappeared in the mushroom clouds of the Cuban Missile Crisis, the clan turns its attention to rational prevention of the Vietnam debacle, world stability, and civil rights. Such changes, of course, are only possible when powered by sexual magick and the Others, represented by a stately orange tabby. As historically accurate as possible, including some personal experience.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Historical   Time Travel   DoOver   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Military   War   Politics  

Our strategy, even if the nation lacked one.

I kept thinking of that which had occurred to me at the orgy: we had to take a longer-term view than we had in the Crisis. During the Crisis, our role was to stabilize the President’s approach. Now, however, I was thinking of changing various historical events and trends.

Growing the Clan

With a minimum of mental forces, we kept up our credibility with the experimental school, in our being recognized as an experiment within the experiment. While Lois, Margaret, and Paul were no longer routinely teaching, they did visit, and had office hours.

Lois, visiting the school, had Alan ask to speak with her, privately. He started to cry, and she hugged him. “Alan, feel safe with me. After all, we share something.”

“What’s that?”

“We both are turned on by men, which is completely cool. I do, however, like women too.”

“Oh, my. Oh, my. I didn’t think anyone accepted me. There’s more, though.” Alan handed me the set of pictures.

“Wow! You look hot in these!” She indicated the femme pictures. “With that look, do you prefer to be called something else?”

“Amazing, Miss Kallas. I never knew anyone was so tolerant. You’re right. Elaine is the name with which I am comfortable.”

She quickly realized that he, or she, needed to be out of a very toxic environment at home, and indeed in school. Stretching out her telempathy, she realized that the real personality was Elaine, not Alan.

Another recruit

Lois came into my office and plopped down a number of photographs. The first was a show-business sort of glamorous 8x10, a head shot of a woman with a high-piled but short hairdo of shining black hair, gleaming green eyes, red lips, and a very pale complexion.

In the next full-length photo, the same woman stood in skin-tight jeans with high heels, wearing a white blouse.

The next showed her in presumably stretch pants, exhibiting a nice bubble butt.

“OK, Lois. Fine looking woman, maybe in our age range. A student?”

“Yes, a student. Harold, we know that your external body has a lot more inside.”

I grunted a vague agreement.

“Let me show you a few more pictures.” There was a sequence, apparently from a school play. The first showed a boy in a comic pose. The second was a closeup of the same boy, deep in thought, but the third showed him in tears. If those were fake, he should be headed for Broadway.

“See any resemblances?”

I looked more closely. “Brother and sister?”

“Close, but no cigar, with due regard to our Cuban adventure.”

Looking more closely, and with imagery more from 2010, I guessed “The same person?”

“Exactly. In the first sequence, you’ve seen the lovely Elaine. In the second, it’s Alan, whom you might know from a couple of classes before you.”

Referring to my memories, I shuddered. Near graduation, Alan had gotten en femme, covered her face with acid, and leaped from a basketball support, a noose around her neck. She was discovered on a weekend, and the scandal hushed. Still, enough got out that I did not want to conceive of it happening again.

“Lois, if we brought Elaine into our clan -- I think that’s the right form of address -- what could she contribute?”

“It’s pretty obvious that she could help Vox. More strategically, she’s extremely interested in the social sciences. Obviously, the psychology of sexuality and gender identity is critical to her, but she’s also interested in organizational decisions. She was the first person to tell me about the idea of treating corporations as tribes, and then to apply anthropology to them.

We’re going to need more people. “No, the same person. Here’s my first question: how do you think you’d react to Elaine en femme, the look of the first photos?”

“Quite well. You know that I like slender legs and asses. Mind, yours are quite different and also hot.” I reached out and stroked her posterior.

Lois wiggled her ass at me. “I hope no one goes homophobic on Elaine. I react to her as a woman. Oh, hello, James Bong!”

I have said that we will accelerate physical development. In Elaine’s case, we have a priority to help her transition to a physical woman.


I alerted several Clansmembers to Elaine’s visit, and how they might assist.

Lois brought Elaine to my official study, outside the secure area but still with subtle but strong protections. I saw a quite attractive woman, dressed and made up in a manner that could both be professional and theatrical. She could be a senior assistant to a producer or publisher. From top to bottom, there was a shaggy, elegant cap of short, gleaming black hair. Brilliant green eyes, enhanced with near-theatrical makeup, dominated her pretty face.

She wore a tight black business suit, with a gray camisole. It had a subtle sheen, perhaps of silk. The pencil skirt fell to slightly above the knee, revealing elegant, slender legs and ankles in sheer black hose, ending in patent leather black pumps with perhaps a four-inch heel. She was quite tall, perhaps 5’9” or 5’10”, without the heels.

It was amusing that while Lois sat down with a relaxed motion, and leaned back after comfortably, not provocatively, crossing her legs, Elaine placed her bottom on the chair much as a finishing school taught. She adjusted her skirt so that the hem did not rise excessively, with a subtle hand movement. Again with elegance, she crossed her ankles. On greeting her, she offered me a very proper, ladylike handshake.

“Hello, Elaine. You are very welcome, in a place where we all can be our best, in our preferred personae.” With that, her face quivered. “Lois, I think a fairly formal tea might be helpful. At some point, Elaine, I hope you might join me in a Japanese tea ceremony, which is wonderful for the inner being.” I picked up the phone, and told Terry to bring the refreshments and then to join us.

Soon, Terry entered, pushing a beautiful wood cart with a tea service. “Elaine, this is Terry, who has much experience both of pleasure, and of helping people be what they most desire. She is an honored Registered Companion. You probably know her daughter, Arlene, who is far less brash here than you might have encountered in school.”

“Shall I pour?” Terry was quite formal. She wore one of her severe suits that, I knew, could become very provocative when unbuttoned. I was confident that her only undergarments were a garter belt and hose. She served all of us, then herself. When she sat, it started as elegantly as did Elaine, but she did allow her skirt to rise high. Terry caught Lois’ eye, who wriggled in her chair, also exposing her legs. “Elaine, please join us in savoring the tea. Let your tensions rise with the steam.”

All three of us were using telempathy on Elaine. A psychologist would use the knowledge we gained to diagnose severe depression associated with gender dysphoria, but still with a reserve of hope. Everyone sensed a fully female personality. We sent out reassurance, and our identification as a clan. Telempathy worked far better than a security clearance.

She composed herself and savored the tea, closing her eyes, and slowly breaking into a slight smile. “I do feel a connection to all of you.” Her contralto was beautiful. I could easily tell that her dramatic training would allow her to project it around a theater. “I shall be blunt. This week, I have actively been considering suicide. The life that I lead is intolerable, so, offered a chance at a different one, I literally fear nothing to commit to it.

“I sense that you have a grouping that you call a Clan, which, for want of a better term, is a polyamorous marriage. If that usage surprises you, outside school, I am fascinated by the social sciences, such that if you needed it, I could offer you expertise in the psychology of sex -- and also am committed to studying it for life, just as I commit to being an actress for life. The latter would let me play a wide range of roles, were it helpful.”

Terry surprised me. She stood, and deliberately unbuttoned her suit, removing her jacket and camisole. She lifted her already jutting breasts towards Elaine, offering them. She stepped out of her skirt, then sat back in the chair, spreading her legs and hooking them over the arms. “Elaine, I would very much like some lesbian loving from a beautiful woman. Please go to my center, and delight us both with your mouth.” I realized that Terry had come up with a formula that let sexual magick flow, and prepare Elaine to join us.

Elaine put down her cup and moved rapidly to Terry. Briefly, she looked at Terry to admire her beauty, and then dropped her face to Terry’s groin. “Lois and Harold, let this be an exciting show for you. Prepare to excite Elaine with your own.”

Lois and I looked at one another. We undid enough clothing to start masturbating. When Elaine paused for breath, she looked around, and smiled happily as she realized we were increasingly excited by watching her, with admiration. Our minds transmitted a loving lust, which helped bring Terry to orgasm.

“Thank you, Terry. That was wonderful. It is the first time that I brought a willing woman to climax, a woman who treated me as another. “ Happy tears ran down her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.