Forgiveness Denied - Cover

Forgiveness Denied

Copyright© 2016 by Mordant96

Chapter 7

My next duty station after Key West was back to Pensacola, Florida. I was actually at Whiting Field, Milton, Florida, but we bought a house in Pensacola so the kids would have a better school, and Milton, FL was really a red-neck small town. I transferred to NAS Whiting, near Milton, in June, 1975. As a full Lieutenant, I was able to afford to buy a decent house on Confederate Dr. in Pensacola and settled in to an unspoken arrangement with MaryAnn. She could do what she wanted and I would too. The only rule was she had to be discrete. I did not want to find out who she was fucking and I wouldn’t tell her who I was. It wasn’t a modern “open marriage.” It was more like the military in the 90’s—”Don’t ask, and don’t tell.”

In early 1976 MaryAnn’s mother moved in with us. I never got along with her, but I maintained a wary truce with old slutty bitch. She really had no choice about moving in as she was diagnosed with the big “C” and there was no one in Oak Park, IL to take care of her. Her younger brother, the one that is two years older than MaryAnn, was a prominent Radiologist and partner in the largest hospital in Pensacola. Her treatment would not cost her anything. As it turned out, after about three months, even she could sense the tense conditions in the Davis household and she rented a small apartment about two blocks away from our house. She died about four months after moving into the apartment.

The situation between MaryAnn and I was strained. I knew what she was and any protestations of fidelity rang false after she had smashed any trust I had when she betrayed and deceived me so she could spend two days getting her brains fucked out by LTJG Dickwad in Sue Monroe’s house in Albany. GA. I felt like Charlie Brown who eternally trusts Lucy not to pull the football away. No more.

The old saw that two wrongs don’t make a right is probably true, but sometimes a wrong feels really good. I hope the statute of limitations has run out on officer and enlisted fraternizations because I fraternized the shit out of a really cute little 2nd class petty officer who worked in my office at NAS Whiting. She had a killer body, very dark brunette hair and the most electric blue eyes in Christendom. But her best feature was she dearly loved to suck cock above all else, anytime - anywhere. She had perfected the deep throat technique. When I asked her how she did it, she responded. “I just learned how to breathe through my nose and not panic when a big dick pushes past my tonsils.” Whatever works.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.