Please Understand Me
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Mordant96

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Wife cheats on loving spouse, or did she?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   White Couple  

We got home about 11:30, and Karen headed upstairs. I set the house alarm, checked the first floor for security and made sure all the lights were out except the small nightlight in the kitchen. The bedroom door (recently reinstalled) was closed but not locked. The room was semi-dark, with several lit candles around the room. The shower was running and the bathroom door was half closed so I barely heard Karen when she said, “Jake, I need you in here. Please come in the shower with me and look at my back. It is itching and I hope that means it is healing”

Did I take my clothes off and join her? You bet your sweet ass I did. I think I heard a few buttons hit the tiles in the process. I stepped in and stood behind her. This was the first time I’d seen her fully naked since last Saturday when I first looked at her damaged and striped back. It looked much better. No scabs and all the redness was gone. She said, “Honey, you know Jannine next door just had her baby a few months ago. I had her over for coffee when you were gone and asked her if she had any of the cream lotion that reduces stretch marks on a new mom’s stomach. She said she did have some of that stuff and ran over to get a tube and gave it to me. I’ve been using it, and I think it is working. Would you mind rubbing some of it in my back? It is hard for me to reach.”

I said, “Of course darling, why did you wait until now to ask?

“Oh Jake, I am just so ashamed of what I did and I didn’t want to remind you of that terrible three days.”

“Baby, I hope Sean will help you to realize none of this is your fault, and more importantly, that I don’t blame you for anything.” During this conversation I was soaping her back, front, and everywhere else.

“Jake, I want to believe that. But...”

“But what my darling wife?”

“Why don’t you want to make love to me? Do you feel that I am dirty because of what Victor did to me?”

I didn’t immediately answer, because I wanted to formulate my answer in the very best way for Karen’s sake. Karen gave a little cry and bolted from the shower, grabbed her robe from the hook and threw herself across the bed, sobbing as if her heart would break. “Oh Jake, you do think I’m dirty!” I know you don’t want to touch me. Are you going to leave me? If you do, I want to die.”

OK asshole. How are you going to fix this? I’m supposed to be above average in IQ. Think quick. At that moment a flash of inspiration hit me. I rushed into the bedroom, grabbed Karen’s ankles, being careful not to touch the rope burn areas, and flipped her over on her back. I threw open her robe and covered her smooth hairless pussy with my mouth. Hmm. I really like her smooth mound. This is one good thing to come out this mess. Karen gave a little gasp when my tongue licked from her clean little rosebud up to her hooded clit. A clit that wasn’t going to remain hidden for long. I know that Karen is super sensitive all around her clit that when fully engorged is at least a quarter of an inch long. I gave it all my attention until she began her ascent to a massive orgasm. Her whole body shook and she was moaning with joy. The orgasmic plateau lasted nearly a full minute. When I sensed she was back on earth with me, I slowly moved up covering her torso and breast with my lips and tongue. When I arrived at her mouth, I let her taste herself on my lips. Her tears were gone and her face was glowing. I said, softly, “Do you still have that nutty idea in your pretty little head that I think you are dirty?”

“Oh NO, Jake. I think you really do love me. Thank you for convincing me in the very best way.”

“My pleasure, Love. Now, I have a question.”

“Anything baby,” she said, but her expressive face showed she was bracing for something unpleasant, possibly about the sexual play with Victor.

I looked intensely into her beautiful blue eyes. “Do you want to do it missionary or doggie?”

She laughed hard, loud, and long. “Both! And then surprise me.”

Wednesday morning we both looked at the alarm clock with hate. However, we said good morning with a deep, meaningful kiss. Morning breath be damned.

“OK Love. This is your last session with Sean. Are you ready?”

“More than ready Baby, I’m eager. I really think he is doing wonders for me.

I knew that she really didn’t have a clear memory of what went on at yesterday’s session, and because of Sean’s post-hypnotic block, she was simply stating the correct and polite thing to say. I am truly looking forward to hearing Sean’s final diagnosis and treatment plan. I’m confident he will probe Karen’s past and current issues and come up the total truth of her condition.

I dropped Karen off close to Sean’s office and, since she knew the way, I did not accompany her. I had something very important to do and not a lot of time to do it. Doug had given me Victor’s address and now I was going to find out more about this bottom feeder.

Victor lived in a bad neighborhood in the area south of the Little Creek Amphibious base. I drove by his small 40s era clapboard house, and noted it was not in a good state of repair. The address was 2907 Mattson Ave. I parked around the corner on Dominion St. and walked down Dominion until I was behind 2907 Mattson. I slipped between two houses until I was in Victor’s weed and trash strewn back yard. I looked through the one grimy window into the garage. The Porsche was not there. I stealthily circled the shack and had a clear view into every room. The house was not occupied. The back door was secured by a flimsy lock that easily yielded to a credit card slipped between the door and the jam. Standing in the kitchen I almost gagged. The odor of rotting food that emanated from the stacked dishes in the sink would gag a maggot. Empty pizza boxes littered the floor. I exited the revolting kitchen and went into what could have been the master bedroom. It was the larger of the two bedrooms in the four room house. A cramped and filthy living room was in the front of the house. As I stood in the larger bedroom my mind recreated what must have gone on in this house of horrors. There was the 21 thread sisal rope tied to the four corners of the king sized bed that filled the room, two chairs were positioned to give a good view of the bed. Closer examination of the padded headboard revealed dark brown splatters that could have been Karen’s blood from the whippings that happened in this room. I made a resolution that, when this shit was over, I’m coming back and burn this nauseating hovel to the ground.

My goal here was to find the video that was made six months ago and was used to blackmail Karen. I brought a blank CD and a magic marker to mark and replace that video CD. That was a good idea, but when I found Victor’s stash of homemade porn CDs under a loose board in the smaller bedroom I decided to take them all and let Victor guess who took them. There were about 15 CDs with different women’s names. Thank God one of the CDs was labeled Karen Franklin. There was nothing else I need in this stomach-churning dump. I left thru the back door being sure to lock it.

The foray into Victor’s den of iniquity only took a few hours, so I decided to go home and touch base with Doug and Brian. I called Brian first and told him things were looking up and I would be back to work next Monday. He said he was still standing by if I needed anything at all. I thanked him again and said I would call him if anything changed.

Next was my police detective buddy, Doug. I thanked him for the police surveillance of the last few days and said it would only be needed for a few more days. He asked if I wanted to come to the precinct for a face to face. I demurred, but said I would see him next week if all goes well and as planned.

I spent an hour or so on the computer with CheckMate finding out all I could about Wanda and Barry. I hadn’t forgotten their part in this play. I have been concentrating on the sadistic evil bastard Victor McDonald, but when I’m finished with him, I will visit a proper ration of retribution on those despicable pieces of shit.

About 2PM, I received a call from Sean. He said he and Karen were finished, and he would like to have an hour or so with the two of us together. I told him I would be at his office in about 20 minutes.

At 2:30 I knocked on Sean’s door. He opened the door and asked me in, gesturing to one of the two empty overstuffed chairs. Karen was in the third chair and her expressive face was beaming. I sat down and said, “Sean, if Karen’s face is any indicator you have something good to tell me.

He replied, “I do indeed, and I am going to deviate from the normal practice of debriefing you out of Karen’s hearing. I think she really needs to see and gauge your reaction to what I’m about to say. But first, I want you to read this: He handed me a single sheet and said “This is a copy of a page in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR). The DSM – IV is the ultimate authority for professional who diagnose mental disorders. Please read this carefully. The highlighted sentences are particularly germane.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.