Just a Sec
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2016 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - J.A.M. Aluminum is a successful company with a unique, yet naughty, incentive program for its executives. But, the administrative support staff for these executives seem to have gotten together and linked all the clues that lead to their discovery of this incentive system referred to furtively in whispers as 'The Program,' involving sex on demand. But who would take serious any rumor that is passed along by someone who is 'just a secretary?'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence   Workplace  

Kara and Connor could not afford to be seen out together in town on what might be construed as a date, considering their relative ages, so they ordered delivery pizza. Kara even allowed Connor to have some wine that she opened. He took a couple of sips, but the cabernet that she had opened was just too tart for his young tastes, and he switched to Sweet Water Maple Soda.

Connor asked Kara to tell him more about her husband and her Master. He just did not understand that lifestyle.

Kara told him the story of how she and Glenn had lost their jobs and their home and how Paul had agreed to allow them to continue to live in their old place after Paul had bought it; but he had demanded that they submit to him as slaves in everything – including sex.

Eventually, Glenn and Kara both got wonderfully fulfilling jobs and eventually earned their economic independence from Paul. By now, though, they had grown to love the submissive lifestyle, the security, and even the love of their Master. Thus, they remained in their arrangement voluntarily now; stating to all who asked about their honest happiness with how they lived. Kara also said that she was the one who introduced Paul to Jo, resulting in Jo’s submission as well, and her eventual marriage to Paul.

Connor still did not quite understand it all fully, but he said that he would continue to research it on the internet, and try to come to grips with it. For sure, he was not about to condemn it. After all, if it were not for Kara’s submissive lifestyle, Connor would have never had the opportunity to have her come over this weekend to teach him all that she was showing him.

Kara kissed Connor and then proceeded to teach him and demonstrate all about cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.

Connor did not object at all!


Jennifer and Matt simply had dinner out on Friday night, and then retired to their suite for gentle cuddling and one long and rewarding session of lovemaking, looking into each other’s eyes the whole time, before going to sleep, and catching up on their rest from the previous strenuous night of sex.

Jennifer could not seem to go more than thirty minutes at a shot without rubbing her thumb against her newly-acquired engagement ring! She even woke up twice in the night to smile and rub it again.


Jay woke Saturday morning feeling something wet and warm moving along his morning wood. Looking under the moving covers, he spotted the top of Haley’s head in motion. Tossing back the covers to get a better view, he saw Haley pause to look up and give him a sexy smirk before moving to the base of his cock to lick his balls.

Reaching down under her arms, Jay lifted Haley farther up on the bed, positioning her on her back with him between her legs and poised to enter her pussy.

Haley caused Jay to laugh as she gave a sexy smile and said in as slutty a tone as a high school girl could, “Fuck me! Put your nice ... hard ... cock ... in my ... waiting ... pussy!”

They both began laughing so hard that Jay almost lost his erection. Finally, after about a minute, they were able to get their laughter under control and Haley’s grip on his cock with her hand, pumping him, had him stiff again. He got a nod from her after she notched the head at her entrance, and he sank in with one smooth motion.

This was not lovemaking. They both grinned at each other as they simply enjoyed a morning recreational fuck. Even though Jay was trying to give Haley as much pleasure as possible, after about fifteen minutes of giggling, caressing, and simply fucking, Haley told Jay to go ahead and finish, as she did not want to let an irritation develop in her pussy; preferring to save her physical endurance for later efforts.

After Jay complied with Haley’s wishes and his own lust, and filled her with his man cream, he did not say anything as he pulled out and rolled next to her. He was pleased to see that Haley, without any prompting, rolled down and over into a sixty-nine position so that they could clean each other up orally and enjoy the process of doing so together.

After a shower, they went down to breakfast. They both had coffee and a Danish as they waited for Dee and Kyle to join them.

Once Dee and Kyle arrived, they all had more substantial breakfast fare and planned out the day’s activities on campus. Haley had said that, with her experience at playing high school fast-pitch softball, she was interested in seeing the support structure that Middlebury had in place for that sport; as well as the other sports facilities on campus.

Upon arrival at the campus, they went first to the main fitness center. The Middlebury College fitness center, looking out on the Green Mountains with its surrounding windows, is one of the finest of its kind in New England. It is a split-level facility of over ten-thousand square feet. It contains equipment for aerobics and strength training, specifically over twenty Nautilus machines in a circuit. It also has the usual layout of free weights and dumbbells. Elliptical trainers, treadmills, stationary bikes, stair-steppers, and rowers are available for a great cardio workout. They even have a recently-installed full kettlebell set, along with a Power Systems functional trainer tower system with four rope stations, two pull-up stations, and four TRX suspension training attachments.

Needless to say, they were all impressed. Kyle even commented that he had not seen such a thoroughly stocked all-round fitness center such as this when he was in Special Forces in the Army a few years back.

They decided to stay on campus to watch some softball when they found out that there was an NCAA-sanctioned game that day with another university team. The Middlebury Lady Panthers took on the Plattsburgh State (actually SUNY Plattsburgh) Lady Cardinals, with the visiting team eking out a 9-7 victory in the last inning, and holding the home team scoreless in their last at-bat with a dynamite relief pitcher and good defensive support from the infielders.

Seeing one of the trainers hanging back, they went over to ask her some questions. She told Haley a little about the softball field at Middlebury. She said, “Middlebury College owns one of the finest softball facilities in all of New England. The turf mix composition of the field insures the team the earliest possible opportunity to play once winter passes and we can get the snow off. Along with excellent drainage, this facility includes an in-ground sprinkler system, electronic scoreboard, nice dugouts, and even a panoramic view of the Green Mountains.”

By the end of their tour, it was already getting toward the middle of the afternoon and they wanted to have plenty of time to eat and enjoy the potential that the evening offered. So, they returned to The Swift House Inn to rest and prepare for dinner. Jay and Haley held off on any physical activities beyond simply holding each other as they watched some news and sports activities on the television in their suite.


Connor and Kara woke up Saturday morning to have sex again and shower together once more. After drying off, dressing only in robes, and having a light breakfast, Kara began teaching Connor some things about female cycles and fertility and how to prevent pregnancy. Connor, being a teenage boy, started to get bored and horny, but Kara insisted that he listen.

He relented and listened to her lessons, after which they retired to the bedroom and Kara showed him how to fuck using the spoons position and the piledriver technique. At one point during the piledriver, Kara began moaning, and then screaming. Connor was momentarily afraid of hurting her, until he realized that Kara’s screams were those of passion and pleasure.

It was a short while after lunch, while Kara was emphasizing to Connor the importance of cuddling after sex, when the doorbell rang. Connor threw on some sport shorts and his flip-flops, but was bare-chested when he went downstairs to answer the door.

Opening the door, Connor was momentarily very happy, but also a bit embarrassed at his overall state of undress. A beautiful red-tinged-auburn-haired teenage girl stood there on the porch, surprised at first, and then giving him the up-and-down with an easily-read expression of approval at what she was surveying.

Their visitor was one of Haley’s friends from the softball team, Ginger Whatley; a cute girl whose hair color matched her name. She had creamy white skin and freckles (of which she was secretly embarrassed, but which Connor instantly realized that he found very attractive).

“Hey, Connor,” Ginger said to him. “I need to return these; I borrowed them from Haley.” Connor noted that she held softball shin guards she had borrowed from Haley a few days earlier. He invited her in for a moment, curious for some reason to see if there were more to her visit than just returning the shin guards.

“I can’t stay long,” Ginger told him, as Connor showed her into the foyer and then moved them both toward the kitchen, taking the shin guards, and placing them on the console in the foyer for the time being. Kara came into the kitchen a few seconds behind them.

Connor offered Ginger something to drink, forgetting his manners when it came to Kara for a moment, as distracted as he was by this teenage beauty.

Ginger noticed Kara standing in the kitchen – now in shorts and a tee shirt to hide her nudity, and accepted Connor’s offer of a drink; if for nothing more than simply to find out how this hot older woman had ended up in the Crandall household; especially since Ginger knew that Haley was over at the college visiting for the weekend, and Connor had said that his mom was away for the weekend when they first entered the kitchen. Connor finally introduced Kara as ‘a lady kind enough to be staying with him’ for the weekend at his mom’s request.

Ginger had a very vivid imagination. She found that she was suddenly very excited at the prospect boiling up suddenly in her mind of Connor, her friend’s younger brother, possibly being in a sexual situation with such a sexy adult woman; hell, even Ginger was attracted to this woman in some strange way herself!

As the teens spoke across the kitchen counter from each other, Ginger was surprised by the confidence and non-dorky attitude Connor showed in introducing her to Kara and in conversing and even joking with both Kara and Ginger. She also found herself enjoying the occasional glance periodically at Connor’s developing overall ripped look and muscular, flat abdomen the whole time they were in the kitchen. She very much noted and appreciated that Connor looked straight into her eyes and did not perv on her body, as the other dorky boys at high school did.

Ginger told Connor that she and her other team members had been impressed that he could put himself in such a dangerous situation by taking on two varsity football players in order to come to the defense of his sister a few weeks earlier with the Deshandre Wilkins episode. She said that her own brother, a year older, probably would have bailed on her in that type of situation.

“Hey, Ginger,” Connor finally said, after seeing Kara over Ginger’s shoulder catch his eye and tilt her head toward the teenage girl. “Would you like to go out and grab a maple creemee sometime?”

Ginger was so surprised that this freshman boy would have the audacity to ask a junior girl out that she stood there with her lips apart for about five seconds before responding.

“Wh ... Su ... Sure,” Ginger rasped out at last, and then said in a more normal-sounding voice, “Sure, Conner; I’d love to.” ‘Where did he get such confidence all of a sudden?’ she thought. ‘I will definitely have to find out more about this guy from Haley next time I see her.’

As Ginger was leaving, Connor asked her if she could pick him up for their get-together when they finally went out for that maple creemee, since he could not drive yet. She agreed with a grin, wondering, ‘Wow! He is not even embarrassed at having to ask me to drive. This guy really is different.’ They agreed on going out Monday after school, and after softball practice for Ginger and Haley.

Then, Ginger was REALLY shocked as Connor asked without any sign of embarrassment, “Hey, Ginger, maybe we could include Haley, if she wants to come along.”

‘Wow!’ Ginger thought excitedly. ‘This guy is not only confident; he’s a considerate brother as well! Maybe Haley will trade hers for mine!’

“Sure,” Ginger said out loud, “That is awfully considerate of you, Connor.”

Ginger said her goodbyes to Kara, wondering the unthinkable again for a brief moment as she saw a sly look pass between Connor and Kara.

‘No! That only happens in erotic fiction!’ thought Ginger, silently admonishing herself for her wicked thoughts as she left.

“Congratulations, Connor,” said Kara, hugging him from behind as he watched Ginger walk toward her car parked out front through the living room window. Noting that Connor only nodded and smiled, Kara continued.

“You know,” Kara now said in a sultry voice that had Connor’s cock inflating, “that girl is yours for the taking if you treat her right, play it cool, and assure her that you will give her the respect that any girl that age feels she deserves from a guy.”

Connor’s body started in surprise. He turned to look at Kara with an expression combining wonder, surprise, and a touch of skepticism. “Yeah, right; like a freshman guy is going to get in the pants of one of the hottest junior girls in the school.”

“Well, Big Guy,” said Kara breathily, “you don’t know until you try.” She said the last with an upturn in inflection, as if asking if Connor had the audacity to follow through. “And I really don’t think that you will need to try very hard, based on the signals she was giving off.”

Connor looked into Kara’s eyes, noted the teasing sparkle there, and said, “I am sure going to give it a shot! Now!” he said, turning toward Kara, “Why do we have so many items of clothing on, now that we have the house to ourselves again?”

Kara laughed at Connor’s notable boldness, and led him back upstairs, stripping off her top as they went; and stepping out of her shorts as they entered the bedroom.


Matt and Jennifer slept in and did not have sex Saturday morning, simply cuddling and kissing and gazing into each other’s eyes a lot. They went downstairs eventually for breakfast and enjoyed pastry and coffee from the always-available dessert buffet in the gathering area of the resort.

Then they chose simply to walk in the woods and hold hands along the walking trails of the resort some more; all the while talking about their future together.

That afternoon, after a simple lunch at the roll-your-own sandwich bar that had been set up by the resort staff, they went upstairs and, after letting their lunches settle, they made sweet slow love just once. Matt reminded Jennifer that whatever Jan had planned for this evening, it was sure to be tiring before everything concluded; they chuckled and agreed to rest for a while, and then they took about an hour-and-a-half nap together.

They had arranged a late checkout with the resort and they were out by three in the afternoon. Then, they were on their way back to Middlebury; and adventure at the Pittman house.


Later on Saturday, Haley and Jay, and Dee and Kyle, had left the Middlebury campus in the middle of the afternoon and traveled to Burlington for food and live music at Nectar’s; famous throughout the area for chicken wings, craft beer, and gravy fries, along with other ‘pub grub’.

The band that was playing was called Strange Outlook. Blending genres such as reggae, rock, funk, and electronica, Strange Outlook appeared and sounded very accomplished in their music. Combining soulful melodies and harmonies with intricate instrumentation and funky improvisation, they had created a unique sound that radiated with the listeners in the club and had most of the crowd up on the dance floor for as long as the four of them were there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.