Just a Sec - Cover

Just a Sec

Copyright© 2016 by Flavian

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - J.A.M. Aluminum is a successful company with a unique, yet naughty, incentive program for its executives. But, the administrative support staff for these executives seem to have gotten together and linked all the clues that lead to their discovery of this incentive system referred to furtively in whispers as 'The Program,' involving sex on demand. But who would take serious any rumor that is passed along by someone who is 'just a secretary?'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence   Workplace  

Kara did not allow the boy any time at all to get any more nervous. She immediately came over to him and turned him to face her. Then, she wrapped him in a big adult hug, pressing her tits into his chest, and saying, “I hope that we can get to be really good friends here, Connor, and that we can remain friends even long after this weekend is over. Okay?”

Connor could not speak at that moment. As he nodded his head to acknowledge what the beautiful woman pressing her body against him had said, he felt twin small hard points of some sort associated with the movement of Kara’s obviously bra-less tits.

And he knew! Kara had pierced nipples with some sort of jewelry! ‘Oh, my God,’ Connor thought. ‘They have arranged for a grown woman with pierced nipples in her tits – to have sex with me – just like those really sensuous sluts I have seen on the internet!’

He could not help it! He began to turn red in the face as he felt not only Kara’s body against his in the hug she was giving him. He also felt the wonderful exploding bliss of his unintended orgasm, triggered by all of this sudden sexual stimulation. This was followed by the stickiness that began to spread in his underwear after he had spontaneously ejaculated.

He had to pull away! He had to get upstairs and get cleaned up before Kara found out that he had creamed his jeans!

That was not to happen, though.

Kara sniffed the air and realized that she could smell fresh semen. Pulling her head back to look up at Connor’s face, she saw the frantic and embarrassed look on the teen’s face, confirming what she had suspected.

Then she shocked Connor to his core and almost caused him to shoot another load in his pants. This married, twenty-something, blonde beauty – and tit-pierced slut – actually planted a tender, open-mouth kiss on his lips. She waited for his inexperienced, tight lips to loosen and become pliant. Then, when they finally gave way to the insistent pressure of her kiss, she inserted her tongue between them and pulled the boy tighter to her body.

Connor got the hint and began to return the favor with his own tongue, simply taking a guess at how to move it. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him as well, but he did so with too much enthusiasm. After almost crushing Kara to him, he felt her push away at his chest with her hands with a brief giggle.

“Easy, my man,” Kara said with a teasing smile as Connor’s embrace slackened a bit. “Let’s take it slow, so that we can both enjoy it.

“First off, let’s get you out of those damp things.”

Then, before Connor could object, Kara knelt and began to loosen his belt, snap, and zipper with practiced ease and precision. Before he realized it, his cargo shorts and his cum-drenched tighty-whities were down around his ankles and his naked tallywhacker was pointing straight out, having not lost much of his youthful erection. He felt the cool air on his bare ass and blushed even deeper.

Kara had Connor step out of his cargo shorts and briefs, leaving him just in his t-shirt and sport socks. She stood up before helping him with the rest of his clothing. Then, she shocked Connor even more simply by reaching down and whisking her pullover top off, revealing the beautiful pierced tits that he had felt in her hug earlier. Then, she twirled the short, sexy skirt that she wore so that the zip was pulled around in the front and she unzipped it and let it fall.

‘Oh, my God!’ thought Connor as he beheld her beauty. ‘I am standing in front of my first real live naked woman! Her tits; her ass; oh, man, her shaved pussy!’

Seeing that he did not know what to do next, Kara smiled and placed a hand gently against Connor’s cheek. “Let’s get your t-shirt off and I will let you remove your socks. Then, we can spend the rest of the weekend simply being naked, whenever we are just around the house, if you want. That way, you can get used to the idea quickly and become more comfortable being in a sexual situation.

“And, when it is time for any of the lessons that I have planned for you to learn, our clothes will not be in the way to delay us. Of course, I need to know where your mom keeps her towels, so that we don’t stain any of the upholstered furniture. How does that sound?”

How do you answer that kind of question when you are only fourteen – well, going on fifteen? Connor just nodded and let her slip his t-shirt over his head. He ran a hand over his head to straighten his roughed-up hair.

Then, as Connor bent down to take off his socks, his face passed by the shaved and pierced-lip naked pussy that gave off a tantalizing scent with which he was not yet familiar; but one with which he was now very sure that he would become intimately familiar before the weekend was over.


Connor had cleaned himself of any remaining residue from his earlier premature ejaculation with a damp cloth that Kara had handed him upon her return from a visit to the linen closet and the nearest bathroom. But his erection had not diminished in the slightest. After all, how would anyone expect a teenage boy whose hormones were beginning the ‘period of rage’ that everyone talks about NOT to sport a hard-on all the time when he’s continuously naked; AND when he’s in the presence of a blonde sex goddess who stays naked all the time as well?

Now, however, Connor was as curious as he was horny – if that were at all possible. He started to ask what Kara was doing with her tablet computer when he saw the green LED indicator become illuminated in the center of the tablet’s top edge, revealing that the built-in camera feature was now active. Kara, meanwhile, had her cell phone out and she was speaking to someone.

Connor heard Kara say, “There, Paul. How is the signal and the clarity in this light? Good? Okay. Yes. And whenever we move to another room, or move around in the one we are in, I will ensure that the tablet’s orientation takes in any and all of our activities. That way, we can capture all of the action for you to watch live; or else you can watch the videos from cloud storage later.”

Here, Connor saw Kara blush a deep crimson before saying, “Just like that time with little Billy and his brother.” Then, she snickered and said, “You lovable pervert!”

Then, Kara was evidently laughing along with whomever was on the other end of her call. “You know that I am so going to fuck you stupid when I get home; right? Yes, I love you too. Tell Glenn that I love him, too; and please don’t be too hard on him this weekend; okay?”

The call ended and Connor’s curiosity caused him to speak up. “Was that your husband?”

Kara did not even turn around to face Connor, as she was adjusting the angle of the folding supporting cover for her tablet computer. She said with all the casualness of a statement about it being sunny outside, “No; that was Paul – my master. Glenn is my husband.”

Connor’s mouth dropped open as he tried to digest this piece of information. But he closed it when Kara turned around and gave him one of the most alluring, sexy, and inviting looks that he had ever seen in his life.

“Let’s get started with your lessons for the weekend; hmm?” Kara said in a sultry drawl that almost had Connor spontaneously shoot another load of cum all over the floor in front of him.

“Connor!” Kara said to the teen firmly in order to get his full attention. “We need to establish what this is all about before we get started. And, to do that, I want you to answer one question for me as honestly as you can.”

At this, Kara sat down and crossed her legs so that her pussy was temporarily hidden from Connor’s view; she also leaned forward and crossed one arm across to the opposite knee so that she minimized the visibility of her breasts. She was attempting to cut down on the sexual distraction as much as she could – while still being naked – in order to get the boy to answer her as honestly as he could in this odd situation.

Connor somehow managed to bring his attention back to what Kara was actually saying, rather than what she was showing him, and looked her in the eye.

“Ye ... Yeah,” Connor managed to croak out. Then he cleared his throat and tried to speak as calmly and as maturely as he could, given his current situation. “I mean, yes; I’ll try to answer you honestly.”

Kara’s eyes got a momentary glint of amusement before they turned serious. Then she asked him, “What would you choose to do, given only these two choices? Choice One: do you want to fuck me this weekend as many times as you can get it up; only stopping when you can’t get erect any longer?”

Connor’s eyes got big and glazed over for a brief moment as he almost passed out from the idea of fucking this beautiful woman; and then just fucking, and fucking, and fucking some more, until he could not do it anymore. But, in the dim recesses of his brain, he realized that he had only heard one of two possible options. So; as hard as it was to do so, Connor held his tongue until Kara spoke again.

Seeing the boy’s excitement at the idea of jumping her bones over and over again, and then his regaining the discipline for a moment so that he could hear her other option, Kara continued.

“Choice Two: do you want to think long term; and learn a few things from me this weekend about how to be a good lover? That includes discussing and listening, and discovering what pleases a woman and not just what pleases you. Understanding what turns a woman on, and how to detect how and when that happens. And, finally, realizing how to convince a woman – or a teenage girl in your case – that you can be caring and discreet enough to protect her reputation enough that she will want repeat sessions with you, causing her to brag about you to her girlfriends, and thus giving you an almost unlimited supply of pussy?”

Connor thought about what Kara had asked him, and reflected for just a moment on how she had asked her questions. Sure, he wanted to sink his erect-almost-to-the-point-of-pain dick into her already-established very available pussy for the rest of the weekend. But, he was also aware enough about what she had asked to realize that Kara possibly held the key to opening the door – and the legs – to so much more available pussy in the future.

“While I really love the idea of just fucking the weekend away, I know that I am just beginning to learn about girls, and I don’t know much about sex, except from what I have seen on the internet and heard at school,” Connor said, now blushing for some reason that he could not understand. “I ... I want to go with the second option. If that is okay with you, that is.”

Kara smiled and stood up, re-exposing all of the many alluring attractions of her body that were specifically designed to excite a man sexually. Putting her fists on her hips, she looked at the teen and was impressed that someone as young as he could even think about seeing the big picture when the instant gratification aspect was standing right before him. She nodded and pulled Connor into a hug that only made his boner hurt more, but allowed her tablet computer’s camera to capture what they were doing and saying.

“Good choice, Big Guy,” Kara assured him, “But, first, we need to get you comfortable.” At that point, she knelt and took Connor’s cock in her mouth and licked and sucked for the entire fifteen seconds that it took for him to shoot his next load in her mouth.

Connor almost passed out from the tremendous pleasure he experienced from his very first ever blowjob. He watched as Kara held the tip of his cock in her mouth and moved her delicate hand along the shaft, milking him for every drop that he could produce at that point.

Shocking Connor by swallowing his entire load of semen and seeming to savor it like a fine confection, Kara finally stood up, wrapped her arms firmly around his neck, and kissed him full on the mouth before he realized what was happening. Appalled initially at kissing sperm-coated lips, Connor wanted to pull away at first. But his brain caught up to his emotions before he did that.

Connor realized that this was his own sperm, after all; and Kara had not only taken it into her mouth; she had swallowed it.

‘This is a test,’ Connor realized to himself. If he were to expect a woman to do this for him, why would he object to tasting a bit of himself while she was doing something so intimate with him, such as giving him a killer kiss, like the one he was now receiving?

Kara pulled away slowly and looked up at Connor, who was a good ten inches taller than she was, even though she was in her mid-twenties and he was still in his mid-teens. She was impressed that he had not recoiled in horror at kissing her cum-coated lips, nor did he refuse her tongue either. This boy had some promise!

“Good man,” Kara told him softly, receiving a sheepish grin from Connor in return. “Now, let’s get started on your lessons.”

Taking him by the hand, Kara first retrieved her tablet, attempting to keep her and Connor within its camera’s field of view and began to lead Connor toward the dining room chairs, since they were not upholstered – hey, they WERE naked, after all. Then, Kara began her first lesson for Connor by saying, “Connor, Honey, I want you to repeat after me: ‘Take the long view.’”

“Take the long view... , “ Connor responded.


“How long, do you think?” Jennifer asked Matt.

“How long ... what?” Matt asked after shifting around in the bed so that he could wrap his free right arm around Jennifer’s naked body.

The two of them had come to Matt’s apartment directly after leaving Connor with Kara at Jennifer’s house. The plan was to wait for Brad and Jan Pittman to pick them up at Matt’s place before they all went out together this evening. Then, tomorrow, she and Matt would go to Killington for a small getaway.

They decided mutually on a productive way to spend the time while they waited on their hosts for the evening to arrive, when the kiss they shared in the apartment entryway upon arrival had evolved. In no time at all, they were undressing each other as they moved down the hallway to Matt’s bedroom and falling into the bed for a frantic fuck.

Matt had thought Jennifer was referring to how long before Brad and Jan picked them up to take all of them to dinner and the events planned for later. When Jennifer looked at him intently, he suddenly realized that she was thinking way beyond that. She needed some reassurance from him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.