Just a Sec
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2016 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - J.A.M. Aluminum is a successful company with a unique, yet naughty, incentive program for its executives. But, the administrative support staff for these executives seem to have gotten together and linked all the clues that lead to their discovery of this incentive system referred to furtively in whispers as 'The Program,' involving sex on demand. But who would take serious any rumor that is passed along by someone who is 'just a secretary?'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence   Workplace  

“Hello?” Haley answered her Smartphone tentatively a few days after her shopping trip to Sweet Nothings boutique. She recognized the incoming number and the identifier on her screen confirmed the caller as Dee Rivers.

“Haley, how would you like to come out to the college to look around as a prospective student this weekend?” Dee asked her.

“I don’t know, Dee; Mom is going off with Matt for the same weekend, and they are both taking the day off from work Friday in order to make it a special three-day weekend getaway,” Haley informed her new college-age friend.

“And you have off Friday for that teacher’s in-service at school; right?” Dee asked with what sounded to Haley like a grin in her voice. Nevertheless, Haley was surprised at Dee’s knowledge of the younger teen’s school schedule.

“How did you know that?” Haley asked, now getting really curious.

“Oh, a little birdie told me,” Dee answered in that pretend mysterious way that girls talk to each other over the phone. “Actually, it was in the local paper this past Saturday; it was posted on the online web page for the paper; and I heard it from my own mother in a conversation she was having with Mrs. Pittman and Mo Daddy out at the house on Sunday.”

Haley still found it curious, but not necessarily suspicious, that Mrs. Janice Pittman, her family’s friend and recent benefactor, would be discussing the local school schedule with the wife of the president of the company where Haley’s mom worked for Mr. Pittman.

“Well, what-ever-r-r,” Haley answered with a put-on Valley Girl inflection in her voice. “Anyway, Mom still hasn’t said anything about where Connor will be staying this weekend. I mean, he has Friday off as well, and he can’t stay here at the house all by himself. After all, he may be getting older, but he is still only fourteen.”

“Actually, he’s moving in on fifteen pretty quickly,” Haley heard Dee say somewhat authoritatively. ‘This girl sure has a lot of details about our family nailed down,’ thought Haley; and she put voice to her concerns.

“You seem to know an awful lot about me and my family, Dee,” Haley said blandly, so that it would not sound as if she were accusing her new friend of anything nefarious or untoward.

“Honey, I just have some mutual friends who let me in on important details about folks in whom we share an interest; or folks who are my friends. That’s all,” Dee assured the younger girl.

Haley was pleased to hear the older teen, and a college girl at that, classify Haley as a ‘friend.’

“Anyway,” Dee continued, before Haley could respond to that, “what about that trip with me over here to the Middlebury College campus? I realize that you are just a junior this year, but I can guarantee that you will be welcomed for a good visit.

“And I can even guarantee you a place to stay here with me so that we don’t have to drive back and forth to your house every morning – that way, we can get a fresh start each day this weekend and stay out late if we want to; and not intrude on Connor. Whaddaya say, Sugah?”

‘What was behind that reference about not intruding on Connor?’ Haley thought for a second before answering Dee.

“Well, if it’s okay with Mom, I guess so,” Haley said, now getting excited at the prospect of getting to hang around on a college campus with a girl who actually attended there. “It’s already Tuesday, and I have to pick out what to wear and get it all washed and packed, but I would really like to see the Middlebury campus.

“After all, with all that folks are telling me about how well I seem to do in high school, and with my scores on the PSAT that just came back, I just might stand a chance at getting into that place. I’ve heard that they are really picky about just who they let in.”

Haley was surprised when Dee responded with a snicker, “Oh, Haley, I would not worry yourself about getting into Middlebury College, if you really want to come here. After all, not only do you have a great GPA and good PSAT scores, with expectations of SATs just as good or better next year; you need to know that you have influential friends here in the area too. And a girl should NEVER pass up a chance to begin networking early on and milk it for all it is worth.”

Haley furrowed her brow. ‘What did Dee mean by that “networking” comment?’ she wondered; but, before she could say anything else, Dee continued.

“Anyway, we are going to have a great time out here together this weekend, Girlfriend. I am looking forward to having you come out here to visit with me and my friends. And I have every confidence that Jennifer ... uh, your mom ... will go along with this.

“In fact, I will drop by to see you Wednesday evening to work out some of the details with your mom and you. Then, when you get out of school on Thursday, we can get your things and leave from your house for the long weekend. How’s that sound?”

“Great!” Haley answered. ‘This is going to be a great time!’ Haley thought to herself as the connection closed on the call. ‘I get to see a real college campus; and one that really interests me as a place that I might want to attend. A-a-a-and, I just might get to meet one or two college guys while I am out there. Wouldn’t Sally be green with envy about THAT?’

Here, Haley blushed to herself and shook her head, thinking that the possibility of hooking up with a cute college guy just might be a ‘Bridge Too Far’ for her; after all, what college guy, besides some nerd who can’t interest girls his own age, would be interested in a high school junior?

Little did Haley know just what was in store for the long weekend; nor was she privy to the plans that had been brewing with her mother and Janice Pittman, along with Andrea Steadman and Dee Rivers and their friends. It was definitely going to be a weekend for her to remember many years later; even if Haley did not realize it yet.


Jennifer had not said anything to Haley about weekend plans yet, and it was already Wednesday afternoon.

‘This is just weird,’ thought Haley. ‘Why hasn’t Mom said anything about this weekend? I mean, Dee is coming over tonight to give her the 4-1-1 on what is happening. I hope there are no problems. Maybe Mom is simply embarrassed about going away with Matt for what is sure to be a very sexy weekend; and she does not know how to bring it up to Connor and me without getting all tongue-tied or something.’

Haley had come home after school and softball practice, riding home with one of the senior girls on the team who had a car. She was almost to the door to let herself into the house when she heard another car pull up.

Looking back at the street, she saw her brother, Connor, get out of the passenger side door. The driver was that cute junior guy, Philippe Florissant – all the girls in school just loved to hear him speak, with just a touch of French accent left over from his having lived there in his earlier years, before his father had brought him to the U.S.

Philippe must have hit the trunk switch, because it popped open and Connor retrieved his bag containing all of his soccer equipment, along with his school backpack. Closing the trunk Connor waved at Philippe, who not only waved back at Connor; he looked over, smiled a killer smile at Haley, and waved at her as he pulled away from the curb, leaving Haley with a tingle in her lower regions.

“Yo, Hales,” Connor said, “You’d better watch out for old Philippe. I think he has the hots for you.”

The real surprise for Connor came when his sister did not return a snarl or a childish remark. Instead, she actually gave her brother a knowing smile with one eyebrow raised, before saying with what seemed to be real interest, “Really? Well, he IS cute. And any girl would be flattered by his attention.”

Connor was shocked!

Not only had his sister passed up the opportunity to strike back verbally at his baited comment and start an argument with him. She had actually appeared to take what Connor had said as a compliment. ‘Wow! Hales is really changing!’ he thought.

Then Connor noticed something else for the first time. As he looked at the curves of his sister, outlined as they were in her sweat-stained softball practice jersey and her tight-fitting sliding pants, he felt himself getting a boner!

‘This is crazy!’ Connor thought. ‘Haley is really getting to be a hottie, and here I am – her brother, for goodness sakes – getting a diamond-cutter while perving on my own sister! I am going to hell for sure!’ He shifted his equipment bag to shield his crotch from view.

Heading inside and upstairs to their own rooms, Connor had to wait for Haley to get her shower first, and he could not resist jacking off into a tissue while envisioning the naked body of his sister as he heard the roar through the walls of the water in the shower next door.

When Haley finished in the bathroom, she put on her robe and hollered that Connor could do his thing now; which he did, wearing just his practice shorts on the way.

Haley looked back over her shoulder at her younger brother as she paused at her own bedroom door. She was a bit shocked to realize that she had a momentary vision of her now-not-so-little brother totally naked as he entered the bathroom. She shook her head, trying to clear her mind of THAT image, and the impression that her brother was actually becoming a hunk in his own right at the tender age of fourteen ... but she was not completely successful.


Jennifer, along with Haley and Connor, had already cleared the supper dishes, put the leftover food away, and started the dishwasher when Dee showed up.

After a pleasant period of small talk, Jennifer surprised Haley by speaking up for the first time about the coming weekend.

“So, Dee, I understand that you have invited Haley to come out to the college and take a look around as a prospective student.” She surprised Haley by stopping there, waiting for Dee to respond.

“Yes ‘m,” Dee confirmed with a nod and a smile. “And I have arranged for her to stay with me and some friends near the campus so that she can get the ... uh ... real college feeling.” Here, Dee surprised Haley by turning and giving her a knowing look; not really caring that her mother saw the look.

Then, looking at her mother, Haley was shocked to see what appeared to be a similar knowing look on the older woman’s face as well. Then, her mother said something that really floored Haley.

“Haley, I have spoken with ... well, several people, actually. But especially with Miss Jan, Miss Andrea, and with Dee here. They have assured me that Dee and her friends can ensure that you have a very...” Here, her mother actually blushed a bit, “ ... informative weekend. Do you understand what I mean?”

Suddenly, it hit Haley! They were arranging for Haley to have a weekend where she learned about sex! And lose her virginity finally! Ohmygod, Ohmygod, Ohmygod!

I am finally going to get fucked! Ohmygod!

Haley suddenly felt that same almost out-of-body experience that she had felt during the shopping trip to Sweet Nothings. But she quickly recovered.

‘I have to act mature about this, or they could still squash it!’ Haley quickly thought to herself.

“I ... I am pretty sure that I DO understand, Mom,” Haley said. Then, she could not hold herself back. She launched herself up out of her chair and hugged her mom close to her, whispering, “Thanks, Mom! Thank you for this! Thank you for trusting me to do the right thing in all of this!”

Jennifer caressed her baby girl’s hair and whispered back, “I love you, Sweetie. I want you to grow into a confident woman; without making the same mistakes that I did.”

“Mom,” Haley said, no longer whispering, “I am sure that Connor would agree with me when I say that he and I are not really mistakes; and you have never treated us like, or made us to feel like mistakes. Speaking of Connor ... I thought you and Matt were off on a romantic weekend getaway this weekend as well. What is Connor going to do while the rest of us are all away?”

Jennifer was impressed that Haley was actually considering the plight of her brother. She smiled and said, “Oh, don’t worry about Connor. I have a special sitter arranged to come over to stay the weekend with him here at the house.”

Haley nodded and sat back down. There was only about twenty minutes more of conversation among the three of them before Dee left. Only later, right before Haley dropped off to sleep did she realize that her mom had used the term ‘sitter’ rather than ‘babysitter’ in reference to care for Connor this weekend.


Thursday afternoon, after school, Haley was wound up like a spring in anticipation of everything as she rode with Dee toward downtown and the Middlebury College campus. The ride to town had only taken about fifteen minutes following an emotional goodbye with her mother and, surprisingly, with her brother, Connor, who had hugged her too. He must have picked up on the implications and the hints about this being a sexually enlightening and enjoyable weekend for the women in his family; but he did not say anything about it.

As Dee pulled up to a very stately building, Haley noted the sign that said ‘The Swift House Inn.’ Haley had heard of this high-end Bed-and-Breakfast, but she had never dreamed of staying here. And she wondered why they were coming here, rather than staying on campus.

At one time, The Swift House Inn had actually been the mansion for the former Governor of Vermont, John Wolcott Stewart, until his death in 1872. It was a lovely two-story building done in the Federalist style, sitting on four acres.

“Dee,” Haley said, “I can’t afford anything like this!”

“Not to worry, Sugah,” Dee assured her. “Everything is taken care of this weekend. Miz Jan is picking up the tab for everything we need to ensure that this weekend is a major success.” She smiled at her young friend seated in her passenger seat with assurance. Haley refrained from saying any more. She was still excited about the ... other prospects for this weekend.

“But, I thought we’d be staying in your dorm or something,” Haley said.

“Oh, Haley, I don’t stay in a dorm,” Dee answered.

Haley frowned and continued her questioning. “But I thought that all students at Middlebury had to stay in the dormitories. The handbook on Middlebury in our school library said...”

Dee interrupted with a laugh. “Well, what that book says is true for most of the students at Middlebury. But, for a few of us...” Here, Dee paused before continuing.

“Look, Haley,” said Dee after a few seconds, “I will try to be as honest with you as I can here. When Mrs. Steadman – Andi – and I came to Middlebury last fall, we were invited to join a certain social organization consisting of specially screened and selected students who attend Middlebury College. It is called The Sigma Lambda Tau Society, and we have our own house adjacent to the campus for those of us who are accepted to join. That is where I stay during school.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.