Just a Sec - Cover

Just a Sec

Copyright© 2016 by Flavian

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - J.A.M. Aluminum is a successful company with a unique, yet naughty, incentive program for its executives. But, the administrative support staff for these executives seem to have gotten together and linked all the clues that lead to their discovery of this incentive system referred to furtively in whispers as 'The Program,' involving sex on demand. But who would take serious any rumor that is passed along by someone who is 'just a secretary?'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence   Workplace  

“Did you hear about that big mass arrest at that horrible farm last week?” asked Paige Miller, the recently-hired AA for Junior VP Dean Steadman.

“And all those poor girls that were being abused and used as ... well, they were actually being used as...” added one of the other young AAs, who lowered her voice to just over a whisper. “ ... sex slaves.”

The story had broken in time for the Sunday papers in the region to splash the story on their front pages. The local TV outlets were abuzz with the story as well.

Jennifer and Heather, who were sitting in the Sec’s Lounge across the room from the other ladies, did not say anything initially in response to the comment about this ‘farm’ incident, but they locked eyes briefly. Jennifer raised one eyebrow at the Senior Executive AA and Heather took a deep breath and nodded.

“Ladies,” Heather said in response to the comments about the newsworthy incident from the two women who had spoken, but also to address the others on the lounge. “Just so that you are aware, and so that you do not get caught short and end up being embarrassed, I need for you to be careful in your comments about what allegedly went on out at that farm.”

The others in the lounge stopped whatever they had been doing and saying in order to listen now to Heather. In addition to Heather, Jennifer, and Paige, there were four other AAs in the lounge, all taking sort of an informal collegial mid-morning break. The tone that Heather expressed in her admonition seemed to carry a hint of deeper meaning and intent. What Heather said next confirmed this for all of them.

“One of the girls rescued from that ... well ... for want of a better description; from that scene, right out of a late-night horror flick...” The ladies all began to picture dark scenery with fierce hulking men and dramatic music now in their minds. “ ... Is coming to work here at J.A.M. as an Administrative Assistant.”

Actually, the horror movie analogy was not too far off the mark of what had actually been happening just outside of the town of Middlebury for months, before the police had swooped in during the previous weekend. Details were still coming out in dribs and drabs about the actual gruesome activities that had allegedly been going on there.

Authorities had arrested over a dozen men and rescued a large group of girls and women – one as young as sixteen – who had been repeatedly beaten and raped and subjected to other degrading assaults on their persons and on the dignity of each one of them. Almost all of the women and girls being held at the farm had been forced to have sex with numerous men and with other women in their group of captives; and in conditions that were far from sanitary.

And, most degrading of all, bestiality had evidently entered the picture. Almost all of the women had been forced to have sex with several of the dogs and other animals kept at the farm; even a large pig and a small pony. The physical abuse of these women and girls was now more than doubly compounded by the psychological scars some of them carried from all of this.

A well-known author, writing under the pen name ‘Vulgus’, would later reveal many of the details of the horrible ordeal that these women and girls had had to endure in his story titled, “Brooke Can’t Drink.”

The local ADA who was prosecuting the case was almost afraid that the series of trials for which he was bringing indictments would taint him with the effects of this horror as much as it did the perpetrators and victims, seeing just how gruesome some of the stories that had leaked to the press were turning out to be.

One piece of information in the news stories indicated that one of the women released had only been involved for a short while after she had been kidnapped by some men and taken to the farm. She was the wife of the owner of a local furniture manufacturer and worked in the main office at her husband’s plant as well. Upon her rescue, she had taken the lead in attempting to get the other rescued women and girls reintegrated into society and on the road to recovery, or at least back to lives with some semblance of normalcy.

Part of that attempted return to normalcy involved offering jobs to those women who wanted them at her husband’s furniture manufacturing company. One of the rescued women, one with some college-level secretarial training, and no close family to help her, had opted out of working in the furniture plant; so, the plant’s owners had extended requests for employment assistance for her to other employers in the area. Mr. Morris had done his part in helping out in the wake of these horrible events in his community by offering the woman a position as an Administrative Assistant at his own company, J.A.M. Aluminum.

The HR folks here at J.A.M. had only that morning gotten the word to Heather about the new arrival, along with guidance from HR and Mr. Morris. So far, Heather had only shared what she knew with Jennifer. But the other ladies needed to know also.

“Her name,” Heather continued, breaking in on the drifting thoughts of the other ladies in the room, “is Karen Winder. And she will be coming to work for Mr. Dunham, the new Junior VP.”

Heather stood now as she continued to address all of them. “I realize that Mr. Dunham will have to include other ladies as candidates in his selection process, but Mr. Morris has taken a personal interest in this situation. Because I believe that the other ladies competing for the position just might find positions here at J.A.M. that are equally as rewarding, both in job fulfillment and in compensation, Karen just may find herself as the only candidate available for Mr. Dunham to consider.”

She raised her eyebrows and silently challenged any of the women present to disagree with her logic, or that of the executive leadership at J.A.M. Hearing no responses to her comments, Heather excused herself and left the Sec’s Lounge, headed back to her workstation just outside of Mr. Morris’ office.


Jennifer was a bit concerned that her and Matt’s plans to have Jan Pittman and Andrea Steadman mentor Haley over a couple of months in matters pertaining to the teen girl’s sexual development, possibly with the assistance of Midge Burton, had to be put on hold for a few weeks. Because of the recent events, Jan and Midge were otherwise occupied.

Mark Dunham had indeed hired Karen Winder, the sex farm survivor. In order to help his new AA out in rejoining life as well as the work force after her ordeal, Mark and his new wife of only a few weeks, Kari, had immediately enlisted Jan’s help.

Jan, as usual, had jumped in with both feet and had quickly become one of the best friends that Karen had ever had. As an added benefit, Mark’s wife, Kari, had also become a new best friend of Jan; and, by extension, Karen as well. The three began to meet two or three times a week at different venues around the community in order to help Karen in her psychological adjustment.

Whenever they met at Jan’s house, Dani, Jan’s housekeeper, was under orders to keep her clothes on and not to mention the unusual lifestyle normally in play in the households of the Pittmans and their sexually-liberated friends. On the few occasions when Midge Burton came over, she also remained clothed and circumspect about the more open lifestyle aspects of the J.A.M. ladies, along with those of their more sexually-liberated domestic help.

Mr. Morris had circulated word in the Executive wing for the Senior VPs to curtail any EPOD demands of Jan, Midge, and Kari for the time being, until Jan gave the word that her, Midge’s, and Kari’s efforts in helping Karen had proved successful enough for their mentoring sessions to wind down. When that eventually happened, Jan had already put the word out that she would be looking to “make up for lost time.” Kari seconded Jan’s comments with affirmations of her own anticipation at rejoining the rotation of EPOD’s sexual demands from the bosses. Midge simply smiled and continued to fuck the pool guy, Tony, under the radar, all while keeping her husband, David, very happy in the bedroom.


“What’s this mysterious Program that keeps cropping up in conversation and then dropping off the radar when I ask about it specifically?” asked the raven-haired Karen Winder near the middle of the third week of her association with Jan Pittman, Midge Burton, and Kari Dunham.

Karen, Jan, Midge, and Kari were sitting out behind Jan’s massive house enjoying the beautiful day. Dani, Jan’s housekeeper and friend, had brought out pitchers of orange and cranberry juice for the ladies to enjoy as they sat on the cushioned patio furniture and talked.

Before any of the surprised ladies who were in the know about The Program could speak, Karen continued. “I mean, it has just been whispers, hints, and a few snickers, but I am not completely blind and deaf.”

Karen started to blush as she now looked directly at Midge and said, “Your husband’s office suite is Four-A; right?”

Midge nodded with a slight frown, not understanding the reason behind the question or Karen’s embarrassment, and said, “That’s correct. Why... ?”

“I realize that I am the new person on the block around here; and please don’t shoot the messenger,” Karen hurried on in order to keep Midge from interrupting until she could get her words out. She blushed deeper and her lip shook in obvious embarrassment as she blurted out, “Did you know that your husband is...” here she dropped almost to a whisper, “ ... having an affair with Mrs. Clarke?” A tear formed in Karen’s eye as she said this and actually placed a caring hand on top of Midge’s on the table in front of them.

Seeing that Midge was surprised and wide-eyed for a second, Jan grabbed Kari and turned her away before the other redhead could say something embarrassing. Jan was about to bust a gut, holding in her mirth at Midge’s predicament; she and Kari both were now holding their hands over their mouths in order not to laugh out loud.

A second later, both Jan and Kari were surprised to hear Midge, now somewhat calm after her brief surprise, say with false rancor laced with a slight tone of humor to her voice, “Why that cheating bastard! I’ll have his nuts when he gets home!”

Not able to hold it in any longer, Jan and Kari both burst out into loud laughter. Both of them had tears in their eyes as they turned back around and continued to laugh.

When she saw the confusion on Karen’s face, Jan got herself under control and reached out to take Karen’s hand from the back of Midge’s. “Oh, Honey. I’m sorry that we laughed so hard. It’s not meant to embarrass you any more than you probably already feel. It’s just the way that this old courtesan said what she said about David.” Then she reached over and hugged Karen, who was calming a bit from the almost panic she had been feeling a moment earlier.

Midge then continued in a dreamy-sounding voice. “Yes, I will have his balls, and his wonderful cock, and that firm little ass of his, and everything else about him as well.”

Kari and Jan, who had now pulled back from her hug with Karen, both smiled, joining a grinning Midge as the older woman continued. “And I will have him tell me all the juicy details of his episode with Chaz Clarke this morning; right before I tell him the details of how I fucked poor Tony stupid by the pool.”

Kari said with a grin at Midge, “You evil woman; stop teasing the girl!”

Karen’s expression had now changed from embarrassment to one of almost cagey annoyance. Jan saw from her expression that the new young AA was beginning to feel irritated at what might appear to be condescension on all their parts.

“Karen,” Jan began, “since you will be working as Mark Dunham’s AA in the Executive wing of the main building, there will be things that will be going on that you will notice as ... umm ... somewhat out of the ordinary in a normal everyday business environment. And you would eventually be able to put two and two together on your own and come up with what is really happening behind the scenes here among the Executives at J.A.M. Aluminum.”

“Jan, Honey, are you really sure about telling her all about this so early in her time with us?” asked Kari.

“Oh,” Midge answered for her friend. “She may as well tell her and get it over with. I mean, she will learn all about it soon enough. With all the women working around those offices, you can’t keep a secret longer that it takes to walk across the hall anyway.” Then, Midge nodded at Jan to continue as she poured another helping of cranberry juice.

Jan turned toward Karen and began to weave her tale. When she had finished, she paused to take a sip of her OJ to give Karen some time to consider what she had just heard.

“Really?” Karen asked two whole minutes later, after Jan had finished her spiel about The Program known as Executive Pussy on Demand, or EPOD.

“Company whores?”

Jan nodded without a trace of embarrassment or shame, joined by a smiling Midge and Kari.

“And you don’t mind? And your husbands don’t mind?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.