Just a Sec - Cover

Just a Sec

Copyright© 2016 by Flavian

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - J.A.M. Aluminum is a successful company with a unique, yet naughty, incentive program for its executives. But, the administrative support staff for these executives seem to have gotten together and linked all the clues that lead to their discovery of this incentive system referred to furtively in whispers as 'The Program,' involving sex on demand. But who would take serious any rumor that is passed along by someone who is 'just a secretary?'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence   Workplace  

The sex between Jennifer and Matt that night was slow and gentle; and definitely loving.

The concerns about the possible level of noise resulting from their joining were unfounded. Any sounds coming from the two of them were limited simply to slightly-louder-than-usual sighs and moans. In fact, neither Connor nor Haley was disturbed, embarrassed, or even alerted by Matt and Jennifer’s sexual activities.

But the low noise level was definitely NOT indicative of the level of pleasure and intensity of the feelings that passed between Matt and Jennifer that night.

Matt found Jennifer to be very responsive to his kisses, caresses, licks, and probes. In fact, he discovered with surprise and joy that she was really a sexual dynamo with almost a hair trigger. She had simply been bottling everything up over the past few years in an attempt not to lose control sexually in the same manner that she had in her teen years – with the consequences that came from that.

Jennifer found Matt to be a very considerate and patient lover, who focused his efforts on bringing her to the peak of pleasure before indulging in his own – and she smirked at her own self-awareness of hitting those peaks rather quickly. This unselfish approach from him allowed her to reveal the carefully-protected highly-charged sexual appetite that she normally worked deliberately at concealing. She could give herself over completely to her inner slut with this man, confident that he would not abuse the privilege.

They finally fell asleep together naked, spooned with Matt’s body almost completely wrapped around Jennifer from behind. After two orgasms for Matt and five major orgasms for Jennifer, along with untold numbers of minor tremors for her, the two of them finally dropped off without any consideration for the perspiration or concern for the leaks, smears, and accompanying smells of the juices that they both had generated during their sexual union.


The next morning, a bright, sunny Sunday morning, Haley and Connor gave their mother and Matt slightly embarrassed but knowing smiles while they all sat around and ate their omelets and drank their OJ, but the two teens did not tease. This surprised Matt a little, as he half expected some smart-ass comment from one or both of them. But both Haley and Connor refrained from anything that might even approach any semblance of teasing – definitely an unusual thing to expect from two modern teens, in Matt’s opinion.

There was evidently quite a bit of happiness in the household at the deepening relationship between Matt and Jennifer. And the teens were not the only ones reflecting that happiness. The primary parties to this new relationship, Matt and Jennifer themselves, became more and more comfortable over the period of breakfast and the late morning with sharing intimate touches and smiles in front of Haley and Connor.

They all enjoyed the rest of Sunday morning together, but Matt indicated that he had to leave as the early afternoon rolled around. After all, he told Jennifer, as a bachelor, he had laundry to do and he was running low on food, milk, and beer at his apartment. He also had to get a couple of suits ready to go to the dry cleaner. And he always gave the limo a good once-over for maintenance on the weekends, as well as a thorough vacuum and wash so that it was pristine at the beginning of the work week for the benefit of, and to sustain his professional image to, David and Midge Burton.

Matt and Jennifer shared an embrace and a passionate kiss – out of sight of Haley and Connor this time – as he bade her a goodbye. She smiled and mentioned her anticipation at seeing him at lunch the next day, if he were not otherwise engaged in his duties. But, she did not say anything about setting up any more dates involving overnight stays. She would have to think about this a bit more; but she found that she could not come up with a reason to discount the idea of it occurring again soon; and often, if things went as well as they had the previous night.

As he departed, Jennifer turned back toward her den and the anticipated smile and tease from her son; surely to be followed by a grilling in private from her daughter. She happily sighed in resignation to the inevitable.


Monday morning, Jennifer was smiling and humming to herself. She was still awash with the wonderful feelings of happiness from the weekend. She had finally started seriously down the road toward developing her first meaningful relationship with a man since Rex had left. And this was all coupled with a very noticeable glow; the glow of a woman who has been well and truly laid over the weekend.

‘Ooh!’ Jennifer reflected on that very thought to herself, ‘That just seems so naughty. But it is true, nonetheless. I guess that I just did not realize how much I really needed a good fucking. And Matt is indeed a wonderful lover.’

Jennifer’s thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of her boss, Brad Pittman. He strolled in casually and greeted her as usual, and she looked up and returned his greeting. As he passed her desk, he stopped before entering his own office and turned back to look at her. Without saying a word, Brad simply lifted one eyebrow and his smile turned into a leer before he shook his head slightly and continued on into his office.

Jennifer’s face turned bright red. ‘He knows!’ she thought to herself. ‘The fact that I have been having sex this weekend must be written all over me.’

She did not have any more time to reflect on her boss’s teasing look as she heard the faint ding and noticed the inner-office text app pop up with a message from Heather. The Senior Executive Administrative Assistant was calling a quick meeting in the Sec’s Lounge of all the Administrative Assistants, or ‘AAs’, as they referred to themselves now.

Jennifer grabbed her old reliable steno pad and a pen and locked her workstation with Control-Alt-Delete. Then she rose and began the short trek up the hallway toward the room that they all still called the ‘Sec’s Lounge’ out of long habit.


“So, with the move up of Mr. Davis to fill Mr. Riggs’ position, there is at least one new vacancy among the Junior Vice President positions,” Heather informed all of the AAs in attendance at her hastily-called meeting.

“At least?” asked one of the women; surprisingly, one working for a Senior VP, rather than one from the Junior group.

“Yes,” Heather answered. Then, she sighed, looked down briefly at a notepad in front of her, took a quick sip of her coffee, and continued.

“This is not for public consumption yet; but, Mr. Morris and some of the Senior Executives have been quietly negotiating with some of the other related businesses in the region in order to expand not only J.A.M. Aluminum’s product line, supply chain, and distribution network. They are actually looking to expand the company’s capacity for its own product lines, while adding new ones. And there are some interesting new technologies out there that can give this company a real edge in the industry.

“Put simply; Mr. Morris is buying up some patents for interesting products and processes, and is putting out initial feelers for buying out some of the smaller companies in the region that produce similar or near-similar products as we do here at J.A.M.”

“So how does that affect those of us in this room?” asked one of the other AAs. “I mean, I guess that is what you are leading up to?”

Heather nodded and continued. “Yes; that is precisely what I am trying to introduce to all of you. While it has not been stated explicitly, I fully expect for us to see the addition of as many as three or four new Junior VPs and maybe as many as two new Senior VP positions in the company hierarchy, depending on how Mr. Morris goes about the restructuring.”

Eyebrows went up all around the room.

Jennifer noted that all of the Senior AAs and a couple of the Junior AAs were exchanging knowing looks and smirks. It only took her a second to interpret the thought that was on their minds – a new batch of EPOD wives, along with new customers, was no doubt in the works; even if those young wives were not aware of it yet.

“With this in mind,” Heather continued, “I want you all to try to cut down on any existing clutter in your offices or any expansion of clutter. Because, along with this expansion in the business, I would not be surprised to see some additional construction around here pretty soon; not only in the manufacturing areas of the plant, but also here in the executive wing. And that will mean that all of us will have to endure temporary moves until it is all completed. So, plan ahead!”

Hearing a few groans; but, receiving nods all around, Heather closed the meeting and most of the AAs left, Jennifer included; returning to their own offices. Only a couple of them remained in order to finish their coffee and to speak to Heather about other things on their minds.


The following Tuesday morning, the text app on every workstation in the executive wing popped up with a ding and the message welcoming Mike Clarke, a Division Manager in the Electrolysis and Coatings Lab, to the position of Junior VP, and wishing him great success as the company continued to grow and prosper. Jennifer had hardly finished reading the message when Jan Pittman walked into the office with another young woman right behind her.

Jennifer stood up, but her greeting froze in her mouth and her lips parted slightly and remained that way.

The woman with Jan had to be the most strikingly beautiful woman Jennifer had ever seen! She was easily a Twelve on a One-to-Ten scale of hotness! Every man that Jennifer knew, and probably quite a few women as well, would surely be making every effort to become friendly with this woman.

“Jennifer!” said Jan excitedly, not seeming to notice how startled Jennifer was and bringing the blonde woman over nearer to the desk, “I would like to introduce you to Chastity Clarke – or Chaz, as she prefers. Her husband, Mike, has just been promoted to Junior Vice President to fill Tim Davis’s old position, and he’s moving into that office just next door to you and Brad as we speak! Isn’t this great?”

Jennifer closed her parted lips and put on her welcoming smile. “Hello, Mrs. Clarke. Let me be among the first to welcome you to the executive wing. And I sincerely hope that you enjoy your time over here.”

Seeing Chaz Clarke’s eyes widen and her face take on a sudden stricken look, Jennifer was herself struck suddenly by the possible implications of what she had just said. Blushing a deep red, Jennifer looked down at her desktop as she continued to speak.

“I ... I mean ... I sincerely hope that your HUSBAND enjoys the work over here and finds it fulfilling as well as rewarding,” Jennifer said. ‘Oh, my God. Please let me get through this without chewing my own foot off!’ she thought.

Jan came around Jennifer’s desk, pulled Jennifer around, and hugged her, all the while chuckling softly. “It’s okay, Honey. I understand what you meant,” Jan said softly, “and I know that you did not mean anything malicious in what you said.”

Looking over Jennifer’s shoulder at Chaz, Jan mouthed, ‘She knows.’

Chaz Clarke was still standing there, and now she was the one looking at her feet and blushing. She looked now almost as if she were about to cry with embarrassment herself. ‘Oh, God! She obviously knows that I have signed up to be a professional slut!’ thought Chaz.

When the hug broke, Jennifer was smiling with the recovery of her composure, thanks to Jan’s reassurance. Looking over at Chaz Clarke, Jennifer noted the discomfiture of the young beauty and quickly hurried around to hug her.

Surprised by the hug, Chaz reacted on instinct and returned the hug.

“Please,” Jennifer tried to assure her, “Mrs. Clarke, please ... don’t let my reaction upset you. It does not have anything to do with...” she pulled back and was a bit embarrassed herself now as she lowered her voice, “well ... The Program, I guess.”

Then, at a more normal volume, Jennifer continued, “It’s just that I don’t believe that I have ever seen another woman around here quite as beautiful as you are. And you just caught me by surprise.”

“That’s all right,” Chaz answered, “and thank you for the compliment. I just hope that I ... well ... that I fit in?” She said the last as sort of a question, gauging Jennifer’s reaction, now that she had gotten the message from Jan about Jennifer’s knowledge of the EPOD program.

“Oh, I am sure that you are going to be a really big hit!” Jennifer almost exclaimed, before realizing just what she had said. Now, the AA was feeling even more embarrassed.

“Jennifer!” admonished Jan with another hug; this time from behind. She went on, still speaking gently and softly. “It’s okay. We are all adults here. And we all know the score.”

Jennifer turned to look at Jan as the redhead let the hug drop. Jan’s teasing smile was back in place as she said, “And I agree ... this hottie will really be a BIG hit around here!”

Jan’s outburst of laughter caused the other two ladies to lose their embarrassment and laugh right along with her. Then Jan said something that almost made Jennifer choke with surprise.

“And I would not be surprised if Chaz proves to be just as big a hit with my lady friends and me whenever we gather regularly around my pool for some special fun together; starting this very afternoon.” Chaz responded with a look of mild irritation and embarrassment, while Jennifer just looked shocked at Jan’s obvious reference to the possibility that some of the ladies in the EPOD Program might be enjoying EACH OTHER in sexual activities not exclusively involving the men; but maybe involving quite a bit of feminine loving as well.

Unashamed at her own weird and bawdy sense of humor, Jan simply laughed out loud at the expressions worn by Chaz and Jennifer.

When she got herself back under control, Jan said, “We just got finished with our meeting with Mo and Heather. And I just had to show her Mike’s new digs – quite the fancy office; huh, Chaz?” The new EPOD wife had regained her composure a bit and responded to Jan’s question with a touch of awe in her voice.

“Oh, yes. It looks almost like a slightly smaller clone of Mr. Morris’s office!” the blonde replied, with a bit of excitement, and now becoming a bit more comfortable in Jennifer’s presence. “I did not realize that my husband was going to be such a big deal so soon in the company!”

“Anyway, I wanted to introduce one of my new best friends, Chaz, to the people who mean the most to me around this place,” Jan said with an affectionate smile, “and that means, you, Jennifer.”

Both Chaz and Jennifer gave Jan an interesting look. Both of them were having the same thought, although from different perspectives.

‘She really means it! About Chaz being her new best friend and about Jennifer being among the people who mean the most to her! And, despite her obviously carefree attitude about sexual matters, that affection proves just what a special lady this Jan Pittman truly is!’


“Your boss’s new house is really something!” said Matt as he joined Jennifer for lunch.

“Oh?” asked Jennifer. “You’ve been out there?”

“Yeah,” Matt answered. For a split second, he hesitated. But then he realized that they were both in the know about EPOD now, so it would not matter if they were more open to each other about their experiences with the activities of the EPOD participants as long as they were discreet and kept the conversations quietly among themselves.

“I drove David out there yesterday so that he could ... uh... ‘consult’ is a nice word ... with Mrs. Pittman ... Jan.” Matt took a bite of his lunch while he waited for Jennifer to respond.

“Yeah,” Jennifer responded with a chuckle, “and, knowing Jan, I’ll bet he needed some Gatorade to rehydrate after all the ‘consulting;’ and he surely needed a shower afterward!”

They both chuckled at that; Jennifer at the imagery she was seeing in her head of her friend, Janice Pittman, having hot sex with her legs wrapped around Mr. Burton as he pumped his stiff cock into Jan’s welcoming pussy; and Matt at how surprisingly casual Jennifer’s attitude seemed to be about this whole line of discussion.

‘I just hope that Jennifer is as understanding when I finally have to come clean about having had sex with Jan myself that time coming back from The Slave Traders,’ Matt said to himself.

Right about then, another figure appeared near the table that Matt and Jennifer were sharing. The woman was tall, blonde, and very striking in her beauty. She was probably in her late twenties and was dressed in a very nice, fashionable outfit for business.

“May I join you here in this glorious sunshine?” the woman asked with a noticeable accent that hinted at a Scandinavian intonation.

“Sure,” Jennifer answered for both of them and then made sure that there was enough surface space on the table for the new arrival to place her own lunch.

As they introduced themselves and began to converse with the young woman, neither of whom had met her before, they all began to become acquainted.

Her name was Ingrid and she had been hired the day before to be Mike Clarke’s new AA. And, yes, she was originally from Norway; having moved here to Middlebury with her parents when she was fourteen.

What was surprising to Matt and Jennifer was how quickly the conversation included very relaxed references to sex and sexual activity on the part of Ingrid. What with the more liberated views on these matters in the minds of Northern Europeans, it evidently did not faze the blonde beauty one bit to speak of these things, even with such relatively new acquaintances.

“In fact,” Ingrid said between spoonfuls of finely diced fruit cocktail, “I find it so liberating to be able to sunbathe in the nude, now that the weather is warming. I just hate tan lines.” Neither Matt nor Jennifer responded to that, and Ingrid continued.

“Would you tell me something? Being new here, I need to know if the bosses in this company are like those horny men in some of the other businesses I’ve heard about. I mean, do they try to put the make on their secretaries – excuse me – Administrative Assistants?” The open expression that Ingrid presented showed both Matt and Jennifer that she was not attempting to play any sort of games with them; she was actually asking what, to her, was a serious question.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.