Just a Sec - Cover

Just a Sec

Copyright© 2016 by Flavian

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - J.A.M. Aluminum is a successful company with a unique, yet naughty, incentive program for its executives. But, the administrative support staff for these executives seem to have gotten together and linked all the clues that lead to their discovery of this incentive system referred to furtively in whispers as 'The Program,' involving sex on demand. But who would take serious any rumor that is passed along by someone who is 'just a secretary?'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence   Workplace  

Sometime after nine a.m. on Monday morning, Jennifer was feeling as if she were flying at ten-thousand feet without an airplane. She was still having to pinch herself figuratively over the idea that her boss and his wife – at the wife’s instigation – had quite simply GIVEN away their house and one of their cars to Jennifer and her family!

Ever since her arrival at work that morning, Jennifer had been telling other executive secretaries whom she encountered about her good fortune and extoling the virtues of her boss and his wife; beginning with the perpetual earliest arrival in the building every morning – Heather.

Heather’s mouth had gaped open upon hearing of Jennifer’s windfall. At the mention of Jan, the president’s executive secretary had broken out in a brilliant smile and a knowing look.

Needless to say, the chatter around the offices on Mahogany Row and in the Sec’s Lounge centered on the generosity of the new Junior VP and his lovely wife.

Later in the day, Jennifer was preparing responses to some electronic correspondence in draft email format for Brad’s approval when Jan strolled into the office from the direction of the Senior Executive corridor. Not pausing to wonder why Jan had stopped in that section before coming in to see her own husband, Jennifer jumped up, ran around the desk, and hugged Jan like a long-lost relative!

“Oh, Jan!” Jennifer gushed, “Oh, you just don’t know how happy you have made my family and me. I ... I ... I just don’t know how I am going to...” At this point, Jennifer’s tears of joy began to flow again and she stopped talking in order to breathe through her mouth, since her nose was beginning to clog from all of her emotions of the moment.

“Oh, Sweetie,” said Jan with a sincere smile, “believe me, it has made Brad and me happy to be able to do this for you and the kids. I mean, we are simply doing for you exactly the same thing that Mr. Morris did for us!”

“Where are my manners?” Jennifer said after blowing her nose on a tissue. “Come on in. Brad’s not here right now, but he won’t mind if you wait in his office.” Then she led Jan into Brad’s office and sat with her for a few minutes until Brad returned.

Brad finally came in and, after asking him if he needed anything, Jennifer got up and almost floated back out to her desk, closing the connecting door behind her to give Jan and Brad some privacy. She went back to her desk, woke her computer session that had timed out while she and Jan had talked, and then moved the draft emails into a folder designated for Brad’s review.

As it was approaching mid-morning, Jennifer decided to take a short break and relax in the Sec’s Lounge – the name plate was bothering her less these days, since she was becoming so accustomed to seeing it. As she sat on one of the comfortable cushioned chairs with a coffee cup in her hand, she saw Jan pass by on her way out of the building. Not a minute later, she noticed one of the receptionists leading Jan back in, both of them moving in the direction of Mr. Morris’s and Heather’s offices and talking excitedly.

‘I wonder what that is all about,’ thought Jennifer as she rinsed out her now-empty coffee cup and put it in the drying rack next to the sink. Returning to her own desk, Jennifer did not see Jan leave the building later. But Jennifer did notice that Heather was smiling at her more today than she could ever remember as she encountered her throughout the rest of the day.


For almost two days, things went along well for Jennifer personally and for the workplace in general. Several times, other members of the administrative staff would stop by Jennifer’s desk and introduce themselves while congratulating her on her good fortune as a beneficiary of Jan and Brad Pittman’s benevolence. ‘Word sure got around about the car and the house,’ Jennifer thought to herself, ‘and all it took was one word to Heather!’

Wednesday morning, Brad asked Jennifer to make sure that his calendar was empty until noon the next day. He and Jan had an out-of-town dinner date that night, and he did not know how late they would be the next day; but it would be at least until lunch time before he arrived at the office on Thursday.

“I will, no doubt, be sleeping in tomorrow morning after this long evening,” Brad said with a smile.

Jennifer saw Matt Winstead later in the morning on Wednesday, and spoke with him for a few minutes while standing in the atrium area out front of Heather’s office.

Matt’s face took on a look of determination. It was as if he were searching frantically around in his head for something else to say in order to keep the conversation going for just another few seconds. Finally, his face relaxed and he looked resigned all of a sudden.

Jennifer smiled to herself, thinking that it was so cute watching a man try to break through any sort of emotional barrier. Except possibly for professional gamblers, she was certain that men simply could not keep their emotions off their faces.

“Jennifer,” Matt said, sounding more confident now that he had so obviously come to a decision about something, “how would you feel about an invitation to bring our lunches in tomorrow and share lunch hour together; say, at the outdoor picnic tables over at Fab 2?”

While mildly surprised, Jennifer thought that this was a nice idea, since they could talk and maybe begin to get to know each other better. The voice in her head was yelling at her that she finally needed to put her fear of men and relationships behind her.

Actually, the voice was saying something that Jennifer would not have given voice to in the terms she was thinking – “Fuck Rex; and all the memories of him. He was the loser in all of this shit; not me! It is time for me to move on in life. Matt appears to be one of the nice guys, and who knows? There may be an opportunity there, if I will just give it a chance.”

Jennifer realized that she especially appreciated that Matt was still not pressing too heavily for anything more or trying to move things along any more rapidly. But she hoped that this would change as she became even more comfortable around him. She had been so unlucky in her relationships with men in the past and she did not want to subject herself – or her kids – to any disappointment in that respect. But she still responded to Matt in the affirmative about lunch the next day.

“I think that would be a wonderful idea,” said Jennifer, noting the broad smile that Matt gave her as they parted.


Matt had actually gone home during midday on Wednesday to take a nap and rest up at David Burton’s suggestion. After all, they were going to that special place up in the hills that Midge and David enjoyed so much.

Matt grinned to himself as he remembered how Midge often returned to the limo completely nude, like the many other ladies coming out of the club with David and Midge and the rest of the crowd at the end of a typical evening there.

No – Matt did not know exactly what went on inside the place they referred to as The Slave Traders, but it was obviously something involving sex. And it must involve quite a lot of variations on the theme of submission, given the name of the place, and the fact that several ladies – though never Midge – often came out not only naked, but in handcuffs or wearing decorative collars, some with leashes even. So, this evening promised to be somewhat exciting, at least visually, for Matt.

David had indicated that he and Midge were inviting the new young Junior VP, Brad Pittman, and his wife, Jan, along for the evening. This would be the young couple’s first visit to The Slave Traders. Matt smiled as he wondered if they could handle the sexual pressure that would be placed on them tonight. He hoped so.

After resting, Matt shaved and showered once again for the day. Then he dressed in his standard dark suit with dress shirt and black necktie. He checked and reseated the magazine in his Ruger SR9, but did not chamber a round. Holstering it, he donned his suit jacket and grabbed his wallet, phone, and the keys to the limo.

‘Off we go,’ Matt thought to himself with a thin smile on his face.


The drive up to The Slave Traders was nothing spectacular. The slightly-tinted glass probably didn’t help any, but it was almost dark by the time that they had left the Burtons’ house. And it was completely dark after they had arrived at the Pittmans’ house earlier and both Mr. and Mrs. Burton had gone inside to retrieve their guests.

When all four had emerged, both ladies were dressed in nice cocktail dresses; and Matt had noticed with a grin on his face that the others could not see, as he had held the rear door for his charges, that Midge had reached up under Mrs. Pittman’s short dress and groped her ass. Young Mrs. Pittman – Jan – had squealed in surprise, but had not chastised her hostess for the daring grope. Sniffing, Matt could tell from the odor that it was probably a few drinks before his arrival that had gotten everyone a bit mellow already.

Even with the privacy screen closed between the front and rear compartments, Matt knew, from previous trips of this sort, that there was probably a lot of sexual conversation, if not actual sexual activity of some sort, going on in the back.

Upon arrival at the club, Matt pulled up to the drop-off point for the entryway and put the limo in park, and then quickly exited and moved to the back of the car. He held the door once again and offered a hand to assist each person out. All of their clothing still seemed to be in place; although, there were some wrinkles that were not there earlier. As he noted this, he simply chuckled quietly to himself.

Once the two couples had disappeared inside, admitted by a tuxedoed host at the door, Matt pulled over into an area of the parking lot designated for large vehicles such as his. He noticed there were more than a half-dozen limos to go along with the large number of sedans and a few sports cars parked in the lot. There even appeared to be one RV. Because of years of ingrained training, his now habitual 360 scan did not result in any indicators of danger or a threat of any sort.

Since this promised to be a wait of a couple of hours or more, Matt brought out the wax-paper-wrapped Reuben sandwich that he had picked up from Noonie’s Deli earlier in order to have supper along with him and to allow him to remain with the car. After enjoying the marvelous sandwich, chips, and dill spear, along with a can of Dr. Brown’s Vanilla Cream Soda, he settled down with his Smartphone and its Kindle app to continue his reading of the latest Kyle Mills adventure novel. If he were to feel the need to answer the call of nature later, it was dark enough and the trees nearby could screen any relief actions he might feel compelled to take in the ‘Big Green Latrine.’


It started with just one couple and quickly escalated to a handful, and then quite a horde, as the evening’s activities inside The Slave Traders came to a conclusion a little under three hours after the Burtons and Pittmans had arrived.

Matt had earlier stashed his trash in the dumpster at the side of the building, and now he put away his Smartphone and sat and watched the procession of people while he moved the limo into position with several of the others along the pick-up loop and awaited the exit of his principals and their guests.

The presence of so many naked wives and girlfriends walking to their cars on the arms of their men – and, in a couple of instances, their women – could have been quite a distraction to any of the other drivers there. But, Matt had seen all of this several times before, so he was able to keep his eyes and his brain focused on spotting the Burtons and the Pittmans, despite the abundance of naked feminine pulchritude.

As he spied his targets exiting the building, Matt took a heavy breath of momentary excitement as he beheld, once again, the entrancing naked beauty of Midge Burton as she laughed unashamedly at something Brad said to David. Then Matt took another heavy breath as he gazed briefly in awe at the slender naked beauty of Jan Pittman for the first time.

As they approached the pickup point, Matt ensured that he had not gotten too far back in the queue of vehicles that were there to pick up their charges. When it was his turn, Matt got out and held the door as usual.

Before climbing in the back, Jan Pittman looked back at Matt’s face, expecting surprise or lust, probably. Her raised eyebrows told Matt that he had kept his ‘I see naked women all time, so this is nothing new’ look firmly in place.

Matt was also not surprised to note that David followed Jan into the car and took the seat next to her. Midge and Brad then entered and took the bench seat across from the other two. As he closed the back door and turned toward the driver’s door, Matt made a bet with himself that the men were already all over each other’s woman by the time he got the car in motion down out of the hills.

Traffic on the highway was light, so the trip back to Middlebury took almost no time at all, compared to the trip up earlier. On the ride back, David Burton had tapped the privacy screen and, when Matt had lowered it, had told his driver that they were planning to stop over for a while at the Pittman house. Matt responded in the affirmative and then closed the privacy screen; but not before hearing the lively female giggles from behind it.

Pulling up and stopping in front of the Pittman house, Matt noticed that there were quite a few lights still on in this residential neighborhood, indicating that several neighbors were still up. Nevertheless, when he held open the car door for his principals, he noticed that both women were still naked. This possibly posed an interesting dilemma for them.

Grinning to himself as he listened, Matt heard Midge say, “Ah, hell ... we’ll just run for it,” which brought forth another giggle from Jan Pittman.

As they left the car in their hurry, Matt noticed that they had not taken more than three steps when Jan Pittman stopped, turned around, and addressed him; all the while allowing him to see her in all her full frontal nude glory.

“Matt,” Jan said to him, speaking as if she were fully dressed and not ashamed to be standing in her own driveway naked as the day she was born, “I want you to come inside with us.” Then she swayed one hip to the side and propped a fist on the hip waiting for his response.

Matt just looked quickly at David and he nodded. Locking the car electronically with the remote button on the key fob, Matt followed both couples inside.

Once inside, Jan and Midge stayed naked.

“What is everyone drinking?” asked Jan as she moved to what was obviously a liquor cabinet. Midge and Brad had already gotten together on the sofa, while David took a spot on the loveseat.

“I should limit myself only to one alcoholic drink, since I am still the designated driver,” replied Matt, gaining a chuckle from everyone else, “so a beer will be fine.” The others gave Jan requests for drinks and she fulfilled them or offered alternatives for those selections for which she did not have ingredients or with which she lacked the experience.

Jan went into the kitchen to obtain some ice and other cold items. When she returned, she passed around cocktails to the others and handed Matt a tall glass of beer. Matt thanked her.

“I am sorry, but we have not been formally introduced. My name is Janice Pittman, and that man over there with his finger inside of my friend, Midge, is my husband, Brad,” Jan said to Matt.

“You seem to have already heard that my name is Matt,” said Matt in reply. “Matt Winstead; I am pleased to meet you formally at last, Mrs. Pittman. And let me take this opportunity to say that you are very beautiful. Mr. Pittman is indeed a very fortunate man to be able to enjoy that beauty regularly.”

Jan smiled slyly and said in reply, “Play your cards right, there, Matt, and you may find out tonight just HOW fortunate he is – personally.”

Matt was not one to be outdone in the innuendo department. Over the next few minutes, he and Jan passed several flirtatious comments back and forth before David spoke up.

“Matt, stop teasing the poor girl. You know I’m done for the night when I leave the club. Even Jan’s sweet ass couldn’t get me up right now. Show her why Midge would leave me if I ever fired you.”

Matt smiled and said, “Sorry, Mrs ... Jan. But I always do what I’m told.”

Matt toasted Jan and gulped the rest of his beer down. Jan gulped down her drink right along with him. He took charge of the empty glasses, carefully placing them on a nearby table. He then stood before Jan, smiled, and pulled her into his arms.

Matt’s hands were all over Jan and she was more than ready, despite having already enjoyed an evening of fucking, sucking, and licking at The Slave Traders; even her first ever encounter with eating pussy – Midge’s, as it turned out – and having a woman eat hers – also Midge. She reached down between them and put her hand over the large bulge in his pants. He groaned and kissed her passionately for a moment longer before he stepped back and started to get himself undressed rapidly.

Matt discreetly wrapped his holstered firearm within the careful folding of his jacket so as not to alarm either of the ladies. He knew that the two men had been briefed on the duties and equipment available to their executive protection chauffeurs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.