Just a Sec
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - J.A.M. Aluminum is a successful company with a unique, yet naughty, incentive program for its executives. But, the administrative support staff for these executives seem to have gotten together and linked all the clues that lead to their discovery of this incentive system referred to furtively in whispers as 'The Program,' involving sex on demand. But who would take serious any rumor that is passed along by someone who is 'just a secretary?'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence   Workplace  

Jennifer was not really eavesdropping so much as she was checking in with Brad after her arrival in the new, more luxurious suite of offices. Brad had been correct when he had said that her new desk was twice the size of her old one.

She found herself waiting in the doorway to his new office while she listened to him speaking to someone on the phone. She had only been able to glance inside, so she was not entirely familiar with Brad’s office layout, but she could see that it was very well appointed. She could see two doors, so she assumed at least one was a closet, but had no idea what might lay behind the other. There was also a mini-fridge, a microwave, a small Keurig coffeemaker, and what looked like a mini-bar.

Jennifer promised herself that, the next time Brad was out of the office for an extended time, she would ensure that she made herself familiar with every nook and cranny. Meanwhile, her thoughts returned to enjoying the happiness in her boss’s voice as he spoke on the phone.

Brad was obviously in very high spirits and enjoying the conversation with whomever was on the other end.

“That’s right, Honey. You can take that short trip up the road to South Burlington and pick out your brand new Cadillac whenever you want.” Brad sounded very excited as he said this. Jennifer realized now that he must be speaking to his wife, Jan.

“Oh! And my extension here at the plant is now 1369,” Brad said next, obviously quite pleased at his new situation.

Brad looked up to see Jennifer standing there in the doorway, and added a faux-haughty tone into his voice as he said, “But, of course, my trusty secretary will be answering for me from now on; in order to screen out the riff-raff, you know.”

Suddenly, Brad looked stricken and then, almost like a lost little boy, he stammered, “No! No, Honey, I don’t think that you...” Then, Jennifer could hear, even from ten feet away, the laughter coming from the speaker in the phone’s earpiece. Brad’s wife, Jan, had obviously been putting him on with a fake offended accusatory response, followed by a truly sincere laugh at her husband’s embarrassed reaction as he had taken her bait.

Brad pulled the handset away for a second in order to give it a brief annoyed but still amused frown. Then he spoke into the mouthpiece in a droll tone of voice, “Ha, ha. Very funny.” Then his expression softened as he said, “Honey; are you really sure about all of this? I mean, are we really doing the right thing here, with ... you know ... The Program and all?”

‘There it is again – this mysterious Program,’ Jennifer thought to herself. She could even visualize from the tone of his voice the capitalization of the words.

Brad looked up at Jennifer and suddenly she could see what appeared to be a blush and an expression of embarrassment on his face. He looked suddenly as if he had decided to close off everyone and everything around him to what he and his wife were saying. He even turned his face and upper body away from the doorway and Jennifer’s direct observation as he continued to speak more softly than Jennifer was able to hear.

But, Jennifer did not have long to wonder, since she detected movement in the front of her own outer office space. She turned and was surprised to see the company’s Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Gene Kennedy, walk into the area.

Neither Mr. Kennedy nor his secretary had called ahead to alert Jennifer or Brad to his coming, and he appeared to be agitated and excited at the same time.

“May I help you, Sir?” Jennifer asked. Even if Mr. Kennedy were senior to Brad, she felt as if she needed to practice going through all the professional motions of an executive secretary in this new environment until she became more familiar with the protocols that either the company or the other secretaries might have in place. This included formally greeting and delaying the entry of even one of the Senior Executives of the company into the inner office space of her very junior boss.

“Mr. Pittman is currently on the phone, Sir; could I get you some coffee while we wait for him to be available for you?” Jennifer asked, emphasizing the ‘we’ in her comment. Although, she had absolutely NO earthly idea where she was going to find any coffee in this building; except all the way down near Heather’s office in the Sec’s Lounge. Or else the small Keurig in Brad’s office itself – and THAT was not going to happen in this instance.

“No,” said Mr. Kennedy, obviously not taking offense. “I just wanted to pass along to Brad my welcome upon his arrival here in the executive wing. Oh!” the older man began, “please tell him that I plan to be the first to welcome Jan as well; I simply can’t wait!”

Seeing the befuddled look on Jennifer’s face, Gene Kennedy simply smiled mysteriously and said as he turned to walk out, “That’s okay; he will understand, Sweetie.”

Jennifer was so shocked by his comment that she was completely silent as Mr. Kennedy left. ‘Sweetie?’ she thought, now getting irritated. ‘I don’t care how senior he is; that old bird had better get with the times and learn all about sexual harassment, trigger words, micro-aggression, and hostile workplace environment lawsuits.’ But she did not have more than a couple of seconds to think about these things.

“What was that about?” asked Brad from his doorway, obviously now off the phone.

Jennifer turned toward her boss and said, “Mr. Kennedy just stepped in and said that he wanted to pass along his welcome to you upon our arrival here in our new offices.” She appeared to feel absolutely no shame in using the pronoun ‘our’ in her comment, Brad noticed.

Jennifer’s brow furrowed now as she continued. “He also said something about planning on being the first to welcome your wife as well; and mentioned that he couldn’t wait to do so.”

Brad’s sudden loss of a smile, and his firm rapid establishment of a stone face startled Jennifer briefly. “Is there... ?” she began.

“NO!” Brad said tersely.

Then, his expression softened a bit and he said to his secretary, “Jen, I am going to be working on some paperwork here for a while. You can take what time you need to get familiar with our new work space and the new phone system.

“Please see that I am not disturbed for at least two hours.” Then Brad turned and very abruptly closed the door between their offices. The door’s closing, while not a slam, was definitely not a gentle closure.

Jennifer had not brought much over from her old desk in the other building; just her very own reliable stapler – she had latched onto one that actually worked and she was not going to let it go – and the pictures of her two children. Brad had assured her that office supplies and other items would be in place already in her new office. She could find anything she was missing by asking Heather, once she got settled in.

Thinking about Heather reminded Jennifer that she really needed to speak to the Senior Executive Secretary. After all, Heather knew all about the customs and daily rhythms here in the executive wing of the main building; and Jennifer had received word early on through the secretaries’ grapevine that Heather basically ran the administrative show throughout the executive wing known colloquially as Mahogany Row, and that she was a woman who was NOT to be crossed.

And administrative support customs and daily rhythms meant not only office supplies, but also coffee and other refreshments. Jennifer was NOT going to be caught short again by not being able to offer proper executive courtesies to any visitors to her boss. Brad was a Junior Vice President now, and Jennifer felt that she must be absolutely the best at assisting him to maintain his image and prestige – beginning the very first day.


Seeing Mr. Kennedy twice in one day was strange enough. But, seeing him twice within the space of a few hours, and here in Brad’s offices, rather than in Mr. Kennedy’s own space, caused Jennifer to be doubly surprised.

Seeing that his hair was wet as if he had just showered recently, Jennifer figured that the older man must have paid a mid-morning visit to a gym. His face was still flushed a bit as well.

The other surprise was Mr. Kennedy’s manner. He almost bounced past Jennifer’s desk with a skip in his step like that of a school boy when he spotted Brad opening his inner office door and stepping out.

“Brad!” Kennedy almost shouted; “My Boy; you and I simply HAVE to talk! And I have a sort of signing bonus for you as well!” With that, the older man brushed past Brad and dragged the younger man after him before closing the door behind him and shutting Jennifer out.

Jennifer could not hear what was being said, but she was sure that Mr. Kennedy was not upset with Brad.

No. Obviously, he was very happy about something.

After only about two minutes behind the closed door, it opened and Mr. Kennedy came out. He turned to Brad, shook his hand vigorously, and said, “And this is just a small token of my own personal appreciation.” With that, he pulled out an envelope and handed it to Brad.

Then Mr. Kennedy smacked Brad softly on the shoulder and, before turning to leave the office, he said, “I am looking forward to this arrangement being just as satisfying as it was today – or even more so – for a very long time.”

When Brad flipped up the envelope’s flap briefly before returning to his office, Jennifer could have sworn that she saw almost a half-inch thick stack of paper that looked like it might be 100-dollar bills. But Brad closed the flap and pocketed the envelope in his inner suit pocket and turned without comment, closing his door again.

Jennifer was left standing there in the outer office with her mouth open and a stunned expression on her face. Doing some hasty math, she figured that the envelope, if it actually HAD contained a half-inch stack of 100-dollar bills, must hold somewhere around $10,000!

Wow! That was certainly SOME signing bonus!

The screen on the executive phone changed and the digital text reflected that Brad was on the phone and that he was calling his home number.

‘This was just so strange!’ thought Jennifer to herself.


“I hope that you are settling in well,” Heather told Jennifer first thing the next morning – a Thursday – in the older woman’s office. Jennifer had stopped there on the way to her and Brad’s new offices.

Jennifer noted that Heather was a very serious, but soft-spoken attractive brunette who resembled the English actress, Kate Beckinsale, but not quite as slender and a touch more voluptuous.

“I believe so,” said Jennifer. “I mean, I am parking in my new parking space on this side of the building. Also, I have discovered all the hidey-holes in Mr. Pittman’s new office, as well as the ones in my own. And I am learning pretty quickly how that NASA telephone system on my desk works.

“Oh! And I found the office supply cabinets last evening just before leaving – that’s the three lockers over in the back of the Secretaries’ Lounge; right?”

Heather gave a thin smile and nodded her head with a slight tilt. “That’s right. I am glad that you took the initiative to seek things out for yourself.” She paused and Jennifer could see that Heather was putting her words together carefully in her mind before continuing, so she remained quiet and waited. A few seconds later, Heather continued.

“There may, however, be some ... instances that occur or situations that develop over here in the executive wing that you will encounter that may seem ... well, unusual,” Heather said, causing Jennifer’s eyebrows to raise ever so slightly. “And there may be some things said by some of the executives and their secretaries that may seem ... a bit risqué in some quarters.”

Jennifer had already felt a bit of unease about the mystery of Mr. Kennedy’s visits to Brad’s office the day before, and some of the things he had said, but she had simply passed that off as being due to her own inexperience with the new environment on her first day.

Now, Heather was indicating that Jennifer might encounter other things of an out-of-the-ordinary nature. But, knowing what she did of the company in the time she had been here, and how it seemed to be a company that was experiencing unusual growth in a down economy, Jennifer figured that simply ‘ordinary’ was just not the way forward for the folks who worked here.

“I guess, for now, all you need to know about those things,” Heather said, “is that you and I will talk about it in more detail in a few days; after you have had a chance to settle in and feel the rhythm here. And any of the unusual things that you see and hear need to remain absolutely confidential until I can explain them in more detail to you; and, even after that, come to think of it. Can you do that for me?”

Jennifer knew that this job was her ticket to ride on the train out of the crushing debt and the deeper slide into economic depression into which she and her kids had been heading. She was NOT about to screw up the opportunity to continue working here by opening her mouth about anything when she did not know the whole story.

“Oh, I can be discreet,” Jennifer responded; although, she had no real idea what Heather meant. She would simply go along to get along, for the time being, and hope to high heaven that they were not all covering up the fact that people in the company might be involved in some sort of criminal activity. Jennifer might be desperate to get out of her money problems, but she still had her personal integrity and she would not help anyone break the law, nor break the law herself.

“Good,” Heather answered with a thin smile.

Just then, Heather and Jennifer noticed someone approaching. Jennifer was pleased to see who it was as she heard Heather say, “Good morning, Mr. Winstead. I was not aware that Mr. Burton needed to go anywhere this morning.” Heather had a reputation for keeping her hand on the pulse of everything that happened on Mahogany Row.

“Good morning to you as well, Heather,” said Matt in reply, but his eyes were on Jennifer as he smiled gently. “Miz Crandall,” he said with a nod. Then he said to Heather, “Early haircut over at Suki’s for Mr. Burton,” by way of an explanation for the early travel.

Jennifer felt her stomach do a brief flip upon seeing the handsome executive protection chauffeur’s smile. But, she simply answered softly and smiled, then she turned away slightly in an effort to hide a blush.

Matt still noticed the pinkish tinge to her complexion, despite her best efforts for it to go unnoticed. But he chose not to mention it or to embarrass her any more by giving any indication the he had detected it.

“I need to get back over to my own office,” Jennifer said, “in case Brad needs anything when he gets in.”

Heather turned to Jennifer and said, “Oh! If you need to ask me about anything, just hit 1250 on your phone, or lock that extension into one of your unit’s pre-set speed-dial buttons.”

Jennifer said that she would do so, and left Heather’s office to carry her purse and her insulated lunch pouch to her office. Brad had indicated the day before that he was having another mini-fridge and a small microwave oven delivered to Jennifer’s outer office today so that she could have cold storage and heating capability close by her desk for lunch and snacks.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.