Summer of Love
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2016 by Kenny Baller

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The story of how I lost my virginity as a 14-year-old boy to a 21-year-old woman in the Summer of '69. The two main characters names are real as are all the incidents. All other names are changed for anonymity sake. The dialogues have been changed because after 45 years I can't remember exactly how they went. But, they are as close as I could make them. This is both a romance (for me at least) and a very sexual true story

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

I hated the idea of stopping making love to Kay for even one second, wanting to spend the whole weekend locked in her embrace, plumbing the depths of her pussy and her soul, being greedy in my need for her love. But much as I felt that I had to be touching her for every moment we were together, I also feared driving her away by being too clingy, too possessive. I resolved myself to the fact that we had to eat but I could still enjoy the view of “my Kay” across the table from me in all her naked glory. Talk about an appetizer!

She made us sandwiches and opened a bag of chips, placing my full paper plate down in front of me then sitting down at the other side of the table. I sat there and munched on my ham and cheese sandwich while Kay took a few bites from hers.

I could have been eating a cardboard and anything sandwich. With all of my attention focused on Kay’s perfect tits I don’t think I even tasted what I was eating but my eyes were devouring the naked woman sitting there. They were delicious and I could feel the stirrings of a new erection beginning to poke up between my legs as her chocolate nipples stared back at me. I wanted to feel them melt in my mouth.

“So how are things going at your house,” she asked. A couple seconds later, “Umm, Gary, my tits don’t speak.”

It took a few seconds before I realized she had spoken. “Oh, uhh, sorry, what did you say?”

“I said my tits aren’t talking to you. I appreciate your fascination with my tits but if you want to keep a lady interested its time for the next lesson; conversation. I love that you desire me for my body and the sex is fantastic too, but there is more to a relationship than just screwing. Your lady conquest must know that you are interested in more than getting her in your bed if you want to keep getting her in your bed. Now, since I want to keep getting you in my bed I am showing some interest in you. I asked how things were going at your house.”

Conversation? I wanted pussy. But Kay had not steered me wrong before so I figured I’d better go along with the game plan especially after the comment about continuing to get me in her bed. That part I liked. So conversation it would be.

“OK I guess.”

“OK I guess? That’s it? Brilliant conversation. For being my little genius you have much to learn about the art of conversation.”

“Well, if you remember, this all started with the fact I didn’t know how to speak to a girl.”

“Gary, am I your friend? Have you been speaking to me? Am I a girl?”

“Of course. I’ve thought of you as my friend ever since you started working at the donut shop. I love drinking coffee and talking to you.”

“OK, wait a minute.”

She got up from the table and put some water into a teapot and set it on the stove, setting the burner on high. I was wondering what she was doing until she pulled out two coffee mugs and a jar of Maxwell House Instant Coffee, spooning a teaspoon full into each. I sat and stared at her ass, as I was wont to do when given the opportunity. She stood waiting for the teapot to begin whistling and at the sound of the first note she pulled it off the burner and poured us each a cup of coffee. She set mine in front of me and then sat down again across from me.

“Now, pretend we’re up at the donut shop and talk to me like we do up there.”

“Does this mean next time you work up there you’re going to be naked?”

“Gary, do you want me to help you? You know I’m not going to be around much longer. I go back to school in a little over a month and neither of us knows what happens then. If I’m going to mold you into a lady’s man I need you to be serious occasionally. OK?”

“I’m sorry, it’s just hard to concentrate when you sit there naked and I sit here enjoying you with a painful hard on stealing all of my concentration.”

“If you want I can get dressed. Heavens forbid you should let your little head do all your thinking.”

“No. No, please? Can we start again? I promise to pay attention.”

“Sure. So, how’re things at home?”

“Well ... They kinda suck. Dad’s drinking a lot more. The only time he’s sober anymore is when he goes to work. Summer school ends pretty soon and we used to always go on a camping trip when he got done. I haven’t heard anything about a trip this year so I have no idea whether we’re going anywhere. My mom is never home when my dad’s home, except for dinner. After she cooks one of her lousy meals my sister and I do the dishes while she gets ready to go out for the night. I don’t think she has her home parties every night, she never did before, but she gets dressed up and goes out almost every night. I have no idea what’s going on. I just know that when they are home together it’s constant fighting and then Mom leaves and Dad starts drinking. I’m scared Kay.”

Tears began to well up in my eyes. I think, looking back now, that I probably knew what was going on. It’s just that as a child you hope and pray that your parents will always be together, that you’ll be one big happy family. But truth be told, although my parents stayed together for 6 more years until my younger sister turned 18, they were anything but happy years. Mom was rarely home until the day they divorced and Dad turned down the life long road to alcoholism. And me and my sister? We rolled with the punches, built up a hard outer shell and watched out for each other.

Kay stood up and came around the table, took one hand and pulled me up to standing. By now the tears were rolling down my cheek, an unstoppable floodgate had been burst and threatened to wash away my happiness. She pulled me in close and wrapped her arms around me and held me tight, my face buried in those beautiful breasts that just a few seconds ago I couldn’t do anything but stare at and now I was soaking them with the tears of my sorrow.

She held me until the tears and sobs slowed, whispering soft words of solace, interspersed with soft kisses to the top of my head. “Come on. Let’s go sit on the couch and talk. I’m sorry for stirring up bad feelings. I’ll be more than happy to talk about it if you want. I want to be there for you if you need me. OK?”

I looked up into that gorgeous face and nodded, then turned and headed into the family room. Kay followed, right on my heels and as I took a seat on the couch she sat down a couple feet from me’ She grabbed a box of tissues sitting on the coffee table and handed them to me so I could blow my nose and dab my eyes. As I did this, Kay turned her back and laid down with her head on my lap and looked up at me with that smile that could hook into my heart and steal it away.

“Sorry this conversation thing took a wrong turn. I was just trying to learn more about you. Would you like to talk about your problems or something else? You want to ask me a question? Anything you want to know about me? Just ask and I’ll tell you the whole truth.”

“Well, I didn’t meet you until you were lifeguarding at the pool. You were 18 then, I was 11 and I remember thinking you were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I wished we were the same age then, but even more now. What were you like when you were my age?”

“Oh geez, good question. If you would have known me then, you probably would have never even given me a second look. It’s not like I’m exactly well-endowed now but when I was 14 I was a pirate’s dream, you know, a sunken chest. I was so flat, if it wasn’t for my long hair and wearing dresses you could have mistaken me for just another one of the guys.”

“I doubt that. Even if you didn’t have any tits you are way too beautiful to be mistaken for any guy.”

“Thanks, sweetie. But besides having no figure I was a total nerd. I always wanted to be a cheer leader but I guess because I was one of the girls that had absolutely no breasts I never made the team. All those girls who bloomed early were the ones that had all the cheerleading spots. Then, other than swimming on the swim team during the summer I didn’t play any sports, just wasn’t very good at them. I wanted to belong to something, anything to fit in with a group. Since I was pretty good with math I joined the math club and later the business club. That’s why I ended up going after a business management degree. Those two groups and band made me the ultimate nerd. I was just never cool like you so you would have never seen me had we been the same age.”

“What? Me, cool? I’m far from cool Kay. Why would you say I’m cool?”

“Well, all of your gang follows you around like puppies, do whatever you say. And you always act cool when you come in the shop. Always making everyone laugh, very confident around your friends. Heck, if I was 14 I would have thought you were the coolest guy around. I’d have been trying my hardest to get you to notice me and my flat chest and tiny butt on top of my skinny chicken legs. But you wouldn’t have even seen me.”

“Kay, first, I’m not cool. I’m a year younger than everyone I am in school with and after next year they will probably move me another grade forward so I will REALLY be the little kid that doesn’t fit in. And in case you didn’t notice, everyone in the gang is younger than me. They only look up to me because I’m the oldest and the smartest, not because I’m cool. And second, I saw that photo in your room when you were at the beach with your parents. You were my age in that picture and trust me, I’d have noticed you but I’d have been too afraid to talk to you.”

“Well, I think you’re cool and we’re talking now, right?”

“Yeah, but...”

“No buts young man. We’re having a nice conversation, you’re showing interest in me and it makes you even more attractive to me as a person.”

“Okay, so tell me more about young Kay.”

“You know I’m an only child. Not having brothers or sisters I was a real Mommy’s and Daddy’s girl. Spoiled, went everywhere with them, always did as I was told and very close to them. I guess that’s why, now, at 21 I still come home to stay during the summer when I’m done with my classes. Heck, other than starting to smoke pot a few years ago I’m still a nerd.”

“I don’t think you’re a nerd. I think you’re the coolest girl I know.”

“Haha, got you fooled. During the summers, I went to band camp. How much nerdier can you get than that?”

“OK, maybe you are a nerd. Geez, I’m in love with a nerd. Thank god I’m a nerd too.”

We laughed for a while talked for a while and during one pause Kay asked, “I’m going to have some wine. You ready for a drink? You mentioned bourbon and Pepsi right? Can I fix you one?”

“Sure.”

She walked over to her dad’s liquor cabinet and pulled out a bottle and then headed to the kitchen. I sat there watching her walk away again, admiring that ass and her long legs and thinking I could live like this. When I turn 18 I’m going to ask Kay to marry me. Screw my parents, they were idiots. I would love and cherish Kay forever, treat her like my queen and always make her happy. All I could think was “Happily ever after.”

She returned a few minutes later with a glass of wine in one hand and my bourbon and Pepsi in the other. She set them down on coasters on the coffee table in front of the couch then knelt on the cushion next to me, leaned in and kissed me, sharing a long sensual kiss, allowing me to taste the sweetness of the wine and her tongue as it slipped between my lips. As I sat there enjoying her deep kiss with my eyes closed I felt my cock stir and my mind began that constant thought of sex again. When she finished sending shivers through my body with her kiss she sat back down and leaned in to rest her head on my shoulder after grabbing her wine glass.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.