Summer of Love - Cover

Summer of Love

Copyright© 2016 by Kenny Baller

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The story of how I lost my virginity as a 14-year-old boy to a 21-year-old woman in the Summer of '69. The two main characters names are real as are all the incidents. All other names are changed for anonymity sake. The dialogues have been changed because after 45 years I can't remember exactly how they went. But, they are as close as I could make them. This is both a romance (for me at least) and a very sexual true story

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

We remained entwined on her bed, holding, kissing, enjoying the closeness. In my young mind all I could think was how this must be what it is like to be married to an angel, to own a goddess, to be totally consumed with passion and not care what else is happening in the world. Kay always smelled fantastic, as I said, her hair had a woodsy, floral smell and I’m not sure of the exact scent but in her perfume or the lotion she used, or perhaps it was just her natural scent there was one single undertone that every time I smell it, it triggers this exact memory. Of all the times I made love to Kay, all the times I kissed her or had her bring me to the summit of ultimate ecstasy, this one single moment remains foremost in my total recall.

Lying there, holding each other as we drifted into an “after-sex” stupor, her cheek pressed against mine as we cuddled, to me, was the penultimate moment of our budding relationship. Perhaps it was that young love I felt but for the next hour or so as we stayed in her bed and slipped into a little cat-nap I dreamed that this was how we would spend the rest of our lives. Waking to have breakfast in bed, sharing our lust and passion and remaining wrapped in our united love to live happily ever after. Yes, definitely young love hopes.

I woke a while later to the smell of Kay and the touch of her lips on my neck. She was giving me tender little kisses, nuzzling my neck and sending tingles throughout my very being. I even felt it in my toes as I let out a sigh of contentment.

“Sorry I fell asleep. I guess I was so excited last night, awaiting this, that I didn’t get enough sleep.”

“It’s OK my young love slave, I figured I’d let you rest up a little before I start using you up.”

I smiled, ear to ear. “Your wish is my command, my Queen Kay!”

“Then let’s get this weekend going full speed ahead. I know you’ve already told me how excited you were for this weekend but trust me, I was squirming in my panties thinking of having my hot young lover all to myself for two days solid. I want you to know that you have turned into an amazing lover, tried and mastered everything I love, everything I like to have done to me. So, I made plans for this weekend to try everything we BOTH love. I hope to make you that man that any woman will want, and never want to give up.”

I thought to myself, you are that woman, I want you to want me forever. I want you to keep me in your heart forever, never to give up. I want that fairy tale, “Happily Ever After” with you my sweet Kay. I’ve never been a religious person, religion wasn’t a big thing in my household but I whispered a little prayer to God to grant me this one wish and I would never ask for another thing from him.

“C’mon, let’s clean up breakfast and go down to the family room, I have your next lesson prepared but you have to make the bed while I get one thing ready first.”

“Ok, my Queen, whatever you ask.”

After doing the fastest bed-making I ever managed I headed downstairs to join my love. I could hear water running in the kitchen and as I entered to cut through to the family room she was stepping away from the sink, carrying the bowl that had contained our breakfast strawberries earlier but what I could now see from the steam rising from it, contained hot water.

“Follow me, sweetheart,” she said as she flashed me that beautiful smile that warmed me like someone had lit a bonfire in my soul. Sweetheart. God, I loved that one single word, a confirmation to me that she was feeling the same things I was feeling.

Following Kay’s naked swinging ass was the easiest thing in the world. I would have followed that gorgeous, sexy rear to the depths of Hell or to the highest peaks if that’s where she led me. Fortunately, they led me to our own little corner of Heaven, Kay’s family room.

As we entered I took note of several blankets laid one atop another with a couple of plush pillows on them and a small bottle sitting alongside. There was a small cone of sandalwood incense burning in a little bronze burner that I could see had just been lit and was giving off another smell I always associated with Kay from that day on. The curtains were closed and the only light was given off by the soft glow of a yellow and orange lava lamp giving the room the feeling of our own little dim grotto. I recognized the soothing strings of Ravi Shankar’s sitar playing softly on her phonograph.

Kay walked to the blankets, bent down, giving me the most exquisite view of her pussy peeking out between her slightly parted upper thighs and her round firm ass and set the steaming bowl on the floor. She picked up the small bottle and as she placed it in the hot water my cock sprang up with a mind of its own. As Kay stood back up and turned to me she took notice of my now throbbing little member.

“Wow, that didn’t take long, young stud.”

“What do you expect, bending over like that and giving me a peek at your hot pussy? I am human, y’know. I’m not sure what’s going on here but it sure looks like this lesson is going to be fun.”

“I told you before that touch is a very important part of love making. Every woman loves touch. We’re going to learn about the most intimate touch, a good massage. Since you are new to this I’ll do you first and then you’ll do me and I’ll let you know how you are doing.”

“OK, that sounds like fun. Where do we start?”

“Where do you think silly boy, get over here, hold me tight and share that talented tongue of yours with me.”

I practically ran the 3 or 4 steps it took to get to her and hurriedly wrapped my arms around her lower back, pulling her as tight as I could manage without hurting her. As I looked up she bent her face down to mine and pressed her lips tight in the beginning of a passionate, soul rattling tender kiss. Our tongues met in the middle and began their eternal war of dominance, this time her letting me win as my tongue plunged deep into her mouth. We enjoyed a few minutes of touch, taste and smell before we pulled apart and enjoyed a little vision, smiling at each other and staring longingly into each other’s eyes.

“I want to ask you something and I want you to be honest but I also don’t want you to change your mind about being with me. Can I ask?”

“Kay, you could never change my mind about wanting to be with you, no matter what you ask.”

“OK, but promise me you won’t get upset.”

“I promise Kay.”

“Have you ever gotten high? You know, smoked marijuana?”

“Well, yeah, my brother’s best friend let me smoke some with him a couple times before.” My brother probably would have kicked the crap out of Jerry had he known. We had stayed after one of our pickup baseball games down at the ball field in the center of our neighborhood after everyone else had gone home and we sat in the woods at the edge of centerfield and smoked from a corn cob pipe he had. I don’t really think I felt anything that first time but a week or so later we did it again and I had obtained my first buzz. I didn’t have the money to buy any back then but it was the beginning of about 35 years of getting high until I finally took a job where drug screens were mandatory and I had to change my evil ways.

“Your brother’s best friend? You mean Jerry?” It was a small neighborhood and everyone knew everyone.

“Yeah, how’d you know?”

“Well I bought some pot from him last night. Do you want to smoke some?”

“Heck yeah!”

“Shooo, I was afraid you’d thing I was some kind of druggie and go running out the door screaming. Guess I worried about nothing.”

“I think if I ran out the door screaming, naked, drugs would have been the least of our problems.”

We shared a moment of loud heavy laughter before she stepped over to a small box I hadn’t noticed sitting on the coffee table. She popped the lid open and pulled out a small ashtray that had a joint rolled in it and picked up a box of matches that were lying next to the incense. We both sat down cross legged on the blankets, me concentrating on the parting lips of her lovely vagina and her concentrating on lighting the joint.

“Didn’t your mother ever tell you you’d go blind staring at these things?” she asked when she caught my gaze.

I smiled and said, “Yeah, and she told me I’d go blind from smoking pot and masturbating too. I can still see, I have recently discovered the joy of masturbating, and my eyesight is still good enough to know I love what I’m seeing,” I continued as I looked back down to her slightly wet pussy.

“Boy you are incorrigible.”

“Yes, and extremely horny looking at you naked in front of me.”

“Don’t worry, we’re going to take care of that this weekend. I expect both of us to be walking bowlegged by the end of it.”

We laughed and giggled like little kids for a few minutes while we passed the joint back and forth, enjoying the moment and the high we were both getting. When we finished smoking she set the ashtray on the table and hopped up, heading for the door.

“I forgot something. Be right back and don’t move!”

I watched that glorious ass sway its way out of the room then laid back and closed my eyes while I listened to the soothing tones of Ravi’s sitar strings. I had heard of Ravi the year before when George Harrison started to make a big fuss over him. I had never known of Indian sitar music until my favorite Beatle had introduced me to it but had never listened to an album. I now found a great like for it in my drug induced mind, letting it take me on a soft voyage away from the here and now, drifting off to sleep once again.

I awoke with a start, seconds later with Kay sitting next to me, her lips having just taken my cock between them. There is nothing more exquisite than to wake with your penis deep inside the mouth of your lover. I smiled and then did my own little imitation of Kay’s purr before laying back again and closing my eyes.

“Hey, that was supposed to wake you up,” I heard Kay say as my penis slid from that magnificent mouth of hers.

I made a “boo-boo” face and said, “Oh trust me, I wasn’t going to sleep, just closing my eyes in ecstasy.”

“OK, well I just wanted to surprise you awake. We’ll continue that thought in a while. Now let’s get to learning more about touch.”

I noticed she had laid a couple towels next to the blankets and realized that was why she had run upstairs. I just had no clue why she needed them. At her urging I rolled over to my belly and pulled a couple pillows in to tuck under my upper chest and chin, then crossed my arms and rested my head on them. I heard the little splashing sound of water as she retrieved the bottle that she had placed in it a little while ago. The cap popped open with a little click and I felt a long slow warmth as she trailed a line of its contents down the center of my back.

“Mmm, that feels nice what was it?” I asked as I began to smell a subtle musk smell under the sandalwood incense that wafted through the air.

“This is massage oil. I ran down to Wonderland yesterday and picked it up along with the incense and the Ravi Shankar album. Do you like him?”

“Yeah, it goes well with the dim room and the great buzz.” Wonderland was our local “head shop” that I always enjoyed browsing in when we walked down town but had never had the money to buy anything. It had racks and racks of albums, glass cases full of every type of pipe and bong, rolling papers and incense, and posters all over every inch of wall space. Later when I got my first steady job I sank a lot of money into a huge album collection purchased weekly. I’m not sure if George still owns the store but in a trip to my home town this year I drove by and noticed it was still there and still open. I didn’t take the time to stop due to a hurried schedule and not feeling well but I do regret not stopping to sink a little more hard earned cash in one of my all-time favorite businesses.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.