Summer of Love
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by Kenny Baller

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story of how I lost my virginity as a 14-year-old boy to a 21-year-old woman in the Summer of '69. The two main characters names are real as are all the incidents. All other names are changed for anonymity sake. The dialogues have been changed because after 45 years I can't remember exactly how they went. But, they are as close as I could make them. This is both a romance (for me at least) and a very sexual true story

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

It was Thursday and I had a weekend date with the woman of my dreams in less than 2 days. I had found out that Rick, one of the gang that my parents knew, but not well was going camping for the weekend with his parents. Knowing my parents really didn’t know his, gave me the bright idea to tell my parents I had been invited to go along. I had to be to their house early Saturday morning and I’d be home around supper time Sunday. I knew my Mom always felt guilty about being the “absentee parent” so I was sure she’d buy the story and say yes. And Dad went along with whatever she said just to avoid controversy. So when I asked her she said “yes” and Dad said “whatever your mother says.”

I was free for the weekend, extremely excited and couldn’t wait for the evening shift at the Donut Shop to tell Kay. As soon as I was done eating, I helped with the dishes and then ran all the way down to the shopping center. I went in the Donut shop, ordered my usual cup of coffee grabbed my usual seat and when Kay brought me my coffee I said “Hiya cutie,” loud enough for anyone to hear, then quietly said, “The date is on.”

Kay smiled big and said, loud enough for all to hear, “Hi Gary, how ya doing tonight?” Then leaned down to grab my 15 cents and whispered, “I can’t wait!”

I swear I felt like I was sitting on a chair made of tacks. I just couldn’t sit still I was so excited. Our first two times had been spur of the moment they had just happened and gave me no time to get too overworked. This time was an “official” date and I felt that at any moment I was going to explode, implode or just totally lose my mind.

It was a busy night and Kay was taking care of customers for most of it. That was probably a good thing or I may have lost it and screamed out to the world, “I’m going to fuck Kay all weekend!” And it looked as if it would be all weekend because Kay had previously arranged to have Saturday night off. Oh my god! A whole weekend with Kay! No wonder I was driving myself crazy.

Mike came in before long and grabbed the seat next to mine like he always did. “Dude, we sleeping in the fort Saturday night?” He then leaned in close and said quietly, “I found a ½ dozen new Playboys in Schaeffer’s trash Tuesday morning”

One of our favorite past times during the summer was to go out early Tuesday morning, trash day, walk the neighborhood, and see what we could find. The seat cushions we had covering the floor of our fort were from old chairs and sofas thrown out. We knew the best houses to find certain stuff, including old Playboys and had even built a “secret compartment” in our fort that was packed full of Playboys.

I thought to myself, “Poor Mike, he’s going to be looking at paper titties and I was going to be touching, licking and sucking real ones,” then said aloud, “Sorry, going to my cousins for the weekend, why don’t you see if Chris can sleep out. I’m sure he would.”

“Well, you and I built the fort together so I’d never ask anyone else without asking you first. Too bad you got to go to your cousin’s, Miss December is fucking hot!” He poked me in the ribs to further emphasize the fact.”

“OK, just don’t go messing them up before I get time to see them. I don’t even want to touch anything after you been jerking off.”

We then started talking about girls in general, a thing that seemed to be foremost in our minds this summer. We talked about the girls down at the pool that we had been growing up with and just the summer before were “icky.” This summer it had become, “Holy shit look how big Susie’s tits are getting.” Or “Becky was looking good in that pink bikini today. I’d fuck her.” Of course, Mike had no idea how and just over a week ago I wouldn’t have even been able to even talk to them. But now I was getting self-confidence I never had before. I mean, damn, I was fucking Kay, hottest woman alive!

As we sat there quietly talking about girls, Mike poked me in the ribs again. “Quick look, Kay’s panties are showing again,” he said as I turned to see her bending down to get a donut off the bottom shelf. “Oh yeah, I’d fuck that,” he whispered.

I found myself feeling jealous as I punched him in the arm and said, “You’re so immature. Kay’s a sweet woman and our friend. You shouldn’t talk about her like that.”

He looked at me like I had lost my mind. “Are you crazy or stupid? They’re all our friends and sweet or we’d never have a chance with them. And Kay is fucking HOT!”

“Yeah, right. Like we would have a chance with Kay.”

“Dude, she’s always asking you to stay and help her after work. I think she’s sweet on you.”

“You are such a dick. I would never think that way about Kay,” I lied. “She’s not sweet on me, she’s like twice as old as us and why would she even think about a little kid when she could have any man. She just knows I don’t have to get home as early as you, loser. Now Julie, I’d go for some of that.”

Julie was probably the second best looking girl at the Shop and was only 16. I was trying to get the conversation away from Kay because I was afraid I might say something stupid or suspicious. Besides, I didn’t like Mike talking about fucking my girl. That really sounded good to me, my girl. I knew it was only partially true but for now I liked to think of her that way.

“You wouldn’t stand a chance with Julie. She’s like the hottest Sophomore at school and everyone wants her. Why would she want an ugly ass like you?” He punched me back in the arm, then I punched his and he punched me back. We broke out in the stupid kid giggles. “Come on, let’s run over to the fort and I’ll show you those Playboys we have to add to our collection.

I dropped a dime on the counter for a tip for Kay and Mike looked at me like, “That’s a candy bar dude! What are you doing.”

We headed for the door as I hollered over and said, “See ya later Kay. Later Julie.”

“You coming back, Gary? I could use some help tonight. Julie’s leaving soon and we have a ton of left over donuts to get rid of. I’m sure some of them are still good so you could take a few home with you.”

Mike was lucky enough to live just a few houses up from the shopping center so I said “Sure, I’ll be back at 9:00.”

As we walked up the sidewalk in front of the Shop, Mike punched me in the arm again. “See, I told you she was sweet on you!” Hahaha, he laughed.

I punched him back and said, “Jerk.”

We got back to the fort, opened the window to let the heat out and some light in and spent an hour or so checking out Miss December, Mike’s new girlfriend. I told him, “Remember, don’t get these pages all stuck together Saturday night. I don’t want to be touching them with your jizz all over them.” We laughed, ogled, talked about fucking every girl in the world and just generally acted like normal teenage boys. I think at that point in our lives hormones were probably our biggest enemy, keeping our minds in the gutter and our hopes far beyond belief. But I had found an outlet for mine and I couldn’t even brag about it. Life was just plain weird when you were a teenage boy.

I made it back to the Donut Shop at 9:00 on the dot and Kay let me in before locking the door. We headed for the back room and started the cleanup. I knew everything that needed doing so jumped right in as I said, “God Kay, I am so excited about this weekend. I hope we have a good time!”

“Hope? Are you kidding? We’re GOING TO have a great time.” She grabbed me as I walked past and spun me to plant a big kiss on me and we just held each other for a moment, kissed again then went back to work. We kept looking at each other and smiling, enjoying being close to each other.

When we got everything cleaned and put away and dumped all the donuts, after I got a dozen to take home, we sat down a minute and Kay asked, “Hey, I just wanted to ask you what kind of things do you like to eat? I thought maybe I’d make us a special dinner Saturday night.”

“Kay, you don’t have to do that. Just being with you will special enough for me. And I’ll be happy just to eat you,” I said with a big smile.

“Silly boy, you’ll get plenty of that but I have to keep you fed so you have enough energy to keep up with me all weekend.”

“You don’t have to worry about that. I’ll definitely keep up with you. Whatever you ask, I’ll give.”

“Yeah, but a romantic dinner will be a treat too. What are your favorite foods?”

As I told her she reached across and held my hands and just looked at me. I found it to be one of the most exciting things ever, to sit there just talking, holding hands, looking into each other’s eyes. She asked a few questions as I told her my favorite foods, laughed when I told her my favorite was anything my mom didn’t cook, and then asked what I wanted to drink.

“Iced tea, coffee, Pepsi.”

“No I mean to DRINK. I know you didn’t like my wine and I thought I’d get something you like. Have you ever drunk alcohol before, I mean before my wine?”

“Well, I have snuck some of my Dad’s bourbon before. I grab a Pepsi and drink a little and then pour some of his bourbon into it. He buys half gallons and never notices if a little disappears. I could probably sneak some.”

“No, don’t worry about that. My Dad has bourbon in his liquor cabinet and he doesn’t mind if I drink some now that I’m 21. I’ll just pick up some Pepsi.”

“What should I bring?”

“Just yourself handsome. I’ll take care of everything else”

“How about a change of clothes or two? I have to take something or my mom will wonder what kind of camping trip I’m going on.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.