Summer of Love - Cover

Summer of Love

Copyright© 2016 by Kenny Baller

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story of how I lost my virginity as a 14-year-old boy to a 21-year-old woman in the Summer of '69. The two main characters names are real as are all the incidents. All other names are changed for anonymity sake. The dialogues have been changed because after 45 years I can't remember exactly how they went. But, they are as close as I could make them. This is both a romance (for me at least) and a very sexual true story

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

I crawled out from between her legs and she sat up for a moment, looking down between her legs and laying her hand there on the sleeping bag.

“Oh my god, this thing is soaked. We’re going to have an awful damn cold spot here tonight.”

“Well, if you don’t mind being close and cozy tonight I can probably fix that. It’s just that we won’t have much room to stretch out.” I actually had an idea that I liked better than the original “queen sized bed” idea that I started this night with.

“Cozy sounds nice. I’m sure I’ll be fine with whatever you decide. But we can leave things the way they are right now. I have a feeling we might be making more wet spots as this night goes on.” She scooted over to a dry spot and I just smiled.

She laid back, flat on her back and raised her arms to me. I crawled over and laid down on my side next to her, draping one leg across hers and my arm across her chest and down to her belly. I lay there for a moment thinking this was like a fantasy. ‘And they lived happily ever, ‘ well, all but the fact that I hadn’t got my dick wet yet, except for that way too brief moment that Kay had held it in her mouth. Why couldn’t I have made that last longer!

As I day dreamed I was moving my fingertips around subconsciously, tracing little patterns on the soft skin of her belly and sliding my foot up and down her shins. My mind was totally blank but for the thoughts of how amazingly happy I was. Every other thought was gone, all my problems a distant memory, my parents pending break up, how much I dreaded the fact that I would be skipping another grade and leaving more friends behind. But for now, I was just happy, living for this moment and wondering what was in our future.

My head rested on Kay’s arm and she turned up on her side, draping her arm over me and pulling me in tight to press our bodies together and share the warmth. She whispered, “Mmm, that feels so good. This is another important lesson.”

“When you have just finished making love ... wait, don’t give me that look, we’re not finished yet, but when you do finish with your next sweetheart, ALWAYS cuddle. Hold her, touch her, let her know that the gift you just shared was the best gift you had ever received. A woman doesn’t give up her body to just anyone, she shares it with someone she loves and you must let her know that you are honored that she would give that to you.”

Of course, all I heard was “someone she loves”. I gazed into that face of a goddess and kissed her lightly before asking, “Does that mean you love me?”

I know the look on my face had to be one of hope for a “yes” and fear of a “no”. As soon as the words had left my mouth I instantly regretted asking them. I could see the gears whirring in her head as she stared into my eyes and thought of what to say next.

“Gary, you know we can’t continue this. We can’t be together because of the law. We can’t...”

I interrupted her. “Kay, never mind. I shouldn’t have asked that and forced you into a corner. I will accept whatever it is we have and just hope that the circumstances can make us both happy. Right now, there is no way I could be happier. I also hope that you are happy too.”

“Gary, at this moment in time I am ecstatic. So far this has been a magical night. You are the most amazing young gentleman, a great lover, my best friend and yes, in a way I love you. My only regret tonight is that we are not of the same age. Now just kiss me damn it.”

We laid there in each other’s arms, legs tangled, holding each other as tight as we could and still being able to breathe. The kisses were soul searching, wet, hot, felt all they throughout our whole bodies. We enjoyed the closeness, the sharing of each other’s companionship, yes, even love.

I ran my hands up and down her back, reached down and squeezed her muscular but soft ass cheeks as our tongues continued their little battle of dominance in our mouths, first mine, then hers. The passion we shared was becoming more evident as we both softly moaned. We ground our hips together and touched everywhere we could reach. We were the only people left on Earth in our minds and this moment was ours.

I slid a hand down further on her ass, trying to slide it between her legs from behind. She let her legs part slightly, allowing me to get my fingertips to her pussy. It was still soaking wet, or maybe soaking wet once again. I could barely reach it, unable to get more than my fingertips past the edge of her lips but I continued to strain, trying my hardest to make her ready for the ultimate expression of our love and desire.

She shifted her hip back a little, making my hand slip away from her pussy. I thought, please don’t make this over with already. Don’t be finished with our lovemaking now. But as doubt once again slid into my mind she reached a hand down, pulled mine around to the front of her and pushed it down onto her pussy. Much better!

I began to “pet the cat” as we continued kissing, my fingers searching and finding the steaming hot and drenched cavern down there as she moved her legs farther apart. She was so wet I instantly inserted three fingers and began to slowly work them in and out as a deep throaty purr escaped her. She moved her hips with the rhythm of my hand, my fingers wiggling around inside her as my hand moved in and out. I pulled my hand back out and stroked the outer lips up and down a few times before sliding four fingers back into her. She was so caught up in the moment, her juices flowing so freely that I don’t believe she even noticed that I now had 4 fingers in her.

She continued to grind her hips against my hand while she reached both hands down to grasp my ass cheeks, giving them a hard squeeze then softly massaging them. I loved the feel of her hands on my body and realized what she meant when she said after love making it was important to share a closeness, cuddling and touching each other. Her touch made me warm inside and appreciate the fact that she was there with me. Sharing this closeness was the ultimate experience. The best night of my life so far.

Kay lifted a hand from my ass and pulled it around in front of me, taking my throbbing hard cock in her grip and slowly sliding it up and down. She toyed with the head, a fingertip lightly stroking the tip and then circling her index finger and thumb just below the head and squeezing a little. As my cock grew harder and strained to expand even more she slowly slid her hand down to the base and gave it another squeeze. Moving down even more she took both of my balls in her dainty hand and massaged them, lifting and letting them fall over and over again. Again she encircled the shaft and stroked it, tugging a little harder as it continued to get harder.

Finally take a light but firm grip of my cock she guided the tip of it to her vagina. She began to slowly scrub the end against her clit as my hand slid in and out of her. Our actions continued to increase in intensity and moments after beginning to rub my cock against herself Kay began a slow little tremble. This tremble began to build in intensity with the frantic movements of our hands, her throaty moan building in unison. Our chests were pressed tightly against each other and I could feel her moving her breasts against my skin, her hard large nipples poking into me rubbing and growing as the moments passed.

She bent her head forward and gently bit down on my shoulder before kissing the same spot. She trailed her lips up my shoulder and repeated the same at the base of my neck, a soft bite followed by a wet kiss, tongue flicking against my skin. She whispered, almost too low for me to hear despite she was next my ear, “It’s time.”

She rolled to her back, pulling me with her as I assisted in shifting my weight. I pulled my hand out from between us and setting both hands to each side of her I gently lifted my upper body. As she guided my cock, still gripped in her hand, into the outer edges of that glorious pussy I wanted to feel so bad she stated with as much conviction as I had ever heard in her voice, “I NEED you! I have to have you now. It is time to take me and ravish me my young lover. Fuck me like this will be the last minutes of our lives.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.