Summer of Love
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Kenny Baller

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of how I lost my virginity as a 14-year-old boy to a 21-year-old woman in the Summer of '69. The two main characters names are real as are all the incidents. All other names are changed for anonymity sake. The dialogues have been changed because after 45 years I can't remember exactly how they went. But, they are as close as I could make them. This is both a romance (for me at least) and a very sexual true story

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

I was dumbfounded, couldn’t believe this was happening. But I know one thing for sure. Mike wasn’t going to be involved in any of these happenings. Last thing I wanted was him in the way and trying to figure how to ditch him. A plan that had been smoldering in the deep recesses of my mind, shoved way back there where I still held the hope that something like this could impossibly become possible.

“Kay, you know how things are at my house. My Dad’s passed out, my Mom might or might not make it home tonight, all I have to do is run home, leave a note on the kitchen table that I’m at Mike’s and we have the whole night to do ... well ... whatever you want.”

“But where can we go? I need to run home and take a shower, I need to wash the Donut Shop off me and freshen up a little, tell my parents I’m staying over at Gloria’s and meet you wherever you want.”

“Wear jeans and long sleeves, you might need them and it’s supposed to get chilly tonight. Luckily, there’s no rain forecast though! I have an idea but not sure if you’ll like it. Just tell me how long you’ll take.”

“OK, give me 30 minutes. But what’s this idea?”

“That’s a secret. I’ll see you in a half hour then, we’ll meet near the Thompsons house at that vacant lot next door. Just don’t make me wait long. I don’t know if I could handle wondering if you changed your mind.”

“Little man, tonight is our night. You just be ready.”

I’m still not sure if my feet actually touched the ground, I ran home so fast my heart beating excitedly in my chest. As I slipped in the front door and upstairs to my bedroom I could hear my father’s loud snoring, knowing he wasn’t going to wake no matter how much noise I made. I decided if Kay was going to take a shower and smell nice I was going to also. I started the shower and looked close in the mirror before heading into the shower. I was hoping that by some miracle I had actually sprouted something to shave since this morning when I had brushed my teeth. Nothing, just the same little wispy threads of blonde hair that had been there as long as I could remember. Why wasn’t my face showing some manhood since I already had grown quite a bit of hair around my dick. With my tear stained blood shot eyes I just looked like the little boy I was.

I began having doubts again. I’m a little boy, she’s a grown woman, why was this happening. I just knew this was going to end badly. She wasn’t going to show up. I was going to do something stupid to screw things up. I never had anything good happen in my life. Doubt was becoming my constant companion anymore.

“Aww fuck it, get moving chump and just see what happens.”

Great, now I’m talking to myself. I’m losing my mind. I jumped in the shower anyway, scrubbed my face trying to get rid of the tear streaks, washed all my “important parts” and jumped out, quickly drying off. I grabbed my Dad’s bottle of Hai Karate and splashed a little into my hands, slapping myself in the face, just like they did in those commercials. I ran to my room, slipped into a pair of Wranglers and a long sleeved flannel shirt, threw on a pair of socks and my sneakers and headed for the basement. We had a couple sleeping bags down there that we didn’t use anymore. I had grown up tent camping with the family but my parents had used their meager savings to buy a travel trailer last year so we rarely used them anymore. Mike and I used them mostly, when we slept in my backyard, up under the giant weeping willow. But tonight, I had much more important plans for them.

After grabbing a few more odds and ends I ran back up the steps. I glimpsed at the clock when I got back upstairs. Perfect, I had 5 minutes left to head down the street to the vacant lot. I scribbled out a quick note and left it on the kitchen table to tell my parents I was sleeping at Mikes and then headed out the door. I lived in a hilly part of the city, the last neighborhood within the city limits. My house was the last house you passed on the way out of town, nothing beyond but family owned farm land. The vacant lot was a very steep hill with large pines growing on it. Too steep for us to play on and I imagine too steep to build a house on too. Kay’s parents lived in the back of the neighborhood, located on top of the hilled area and I had to walk down the long gentle sloped that led to the bottom from my house. The back corner of this lot butted up against a large field owned by the farmer that owned most of the property that surrounded the whole north side of our neighborhood.

My back yard ended at a barbed wire fence that completely surrounded this field. I spent a lot of time wandering in it, a favorite place to get off and be alone with my thoughts or to pick the wild strawberries and raspberries that grew throughout. There were a few old Loblolly pines and many small ones with high weeds and scrub brush filling in between them. I knew every square inch of this 10 to 15-acre field having spent the past 6 years or so exploring, walking and playing there. I had a “secret place” almost dead center in this field, which was neither mine nor most likely so secret either. I just knew it as my spot to lay back and day dream in this peaceful setting. My get away from all the terrible trials and tribulations that could affect a 14-year old boy.

As I walked up to the vacant lot, sleeping bags under my arms, I didn’t see Kay. I guess I figured she wouldn’t show up. She just said what she did to get us separated and make a quick escape from my clutches. I knew this whole thing was too good to be true. I walked between the first row of pine trees, they were all at least 12 to 15 feet tall and easily 8 feet around at the bottoms. I was hoping maybe, by some long shot she was just running late when she leaped out from behind the nearest pine tree with a little growl and a big grin. The sleeping bags went flying and I was sure I would need to go back home to change my underwear as I caught myself from screaming like a little girl and nearly punching the woman of my dreams.

Kay began to laugh softly as I quickly turned from scared fear to heart beating hopeful but doubtful fear.

“What took you so long little man, I’ve been waiting a few minutes now.”

“Hey cutie, sorry I had to gather supplies,” I whispered, bending to pick up the sleeping bags.

“I did too, and still beat you here. I was beginning to think you chickened out,” as she bent to grab one of the sleeping bags.

I noticed Kay had a small back pack on her back and wondered what she had brought. She was wearing skin tight jeans, accentuating every curve and showing off her magnificent ass and long muscled legs. Like me, she had on a flannel shirt that wasn’t buttoned all the way to the top since it was still a little warm on this perfect summer’s eve. As we both bent picking up sleeping bags I could easily see down her shirt but with the dim light available could only see dark shadows, not as much as I could see when I got her to scoop me ice cream but knowing that had there been just a little more light I would be able to see those big nipples of hers that I had only seen in my dreams. The memory of clutching that one nipple during what I thought of as “our night” made my cock begin to stir, growing in mere seconds.

I began to stammer again, squeaking out a quiet, “So what did you bring?”

“You’ll see when we get wherever we are going.”

“Well just remember, this was a spur of the moment idea. I hope you’re not disappointed.”

“Lead on sir, I go where you go.”

It took every bit of my control to keep from running up the hill, my anxiety wanting to take over and make this happen faster. I thought for sure I heard what I took as a little passion in her last comment.

“Follow me cutie.”

We headed to the top of the hill where the lot met the old barbed wire fence. The middle strand was missing here, a favorite access point for the kids of the neighborhood who also used this field for our games of tag and hide and seek. I told Kay to wait a minute and ran into the Thompson’s back yard. The Thompsons had many fruit trees in their back yard and the peaches would be getting ripe now. I ran straight to the closest peach tree (like I had done many times before) and grabbed four peaches for a treat for us. I ran back quickly after stashing them down into the center of my rolled sleeping bag and used my free hand to lift the top strand of barbed wire as I stepped on the bottom one.

“After you my lady,” I said with a big stupid grin.

“Why thank you for holding the door, good sir,” she said as she ducked down stepped through before turning back and doing the same for me, holding the wires while I slipped through. I reached down into my pocket and pulled out the small penlight I had secreted in the bottom and turned on the small beam. It was a very clear night, the sky covered with millions of sparkling little diamonds, the half-moon glowing brightly. There was probably enough light to see where we were going and I knew the exact path but I wanted to make sure there was enough light for Kay to see so she wouldn’t stumble.

“So where are we going Gary? I haven’t been back here for 5 or 6 years. I hope you know what you’re doing.”

“You’ll see, just stay close so the wild animals and the sticker bushes don’t get you.”

“Wild animals around here. Funny boy, I know better.”

I stopped suddenly and said, “What was that?” shining the light off to the side.

“Ohh, knock it off, you’re not funny. The only thing wild in this field is you. And you don’t scare me.”

I spun with a quick shout, “Look out!” as she screamed and jumped tight up against my side, slipping her free arm around my chest and pulling me between her and where I was shining the flashlight. I burst out in a loud laugh as she reached up and smacked me on the side of the head.

“Aren’t we the funny guy!” she said before bending down to put a quick kiss on my lips. There goes my pocket snake again, straining the fabric of my jeans.

We both knew there was nothing dangerous where we lived but I enjoyed the fact that she remained tight to my side as we continued through the field, winding around the immense raspberry bushes that I loved to spend time around. It was already at the end of raspberry season, being an early season crop but if you looked hard you could still find a few. I knew because I had spent some of the past 6 days, hiding up here in the field and laying in my secret spot.

Ahead loomed the shadow of one of the largest pine trees in the field and an immense ring of raspberry bushes that surrounded it. Long ago, while picking raspberries I had found a tight little squeeze that wound its way between some of the bushes leading into the big pine.

“This is why I told you to wear the jeans and a long sleeve shirt,” I said as I slid into the tight little avenue between the reaching thorny branches of the raspberry bush. “Be careful and stay close.”

I left the light pointed just behind me as she held her free arm around my waist, bending down to stay at my height and allowing me to push the worst of the brambles out of the way. A few quiet “Ouches” sounded behind me as the brambles reached out and grabbed Kay during our passing, but she continued without any other complaints. After a short time, I bent down lightly tossed my sleeping bag forward and reached back. “Give me the other sleeping bag”

She passed it forward to me and I tossed it over next to the first one. I then moved forward in a crouch and then was able to stand more upright, Kay’s fingers slid into the back of my waistband, gripping tight so she could feel where I led. The long needles of the Loblolly let in a little moon light but it was much darker under here. The huge lower branches sloped downward from the trunk from the weight of the millions of long soft needles. The ground, covered with many inches of years and years of dropped dead needles, was springy and, as I knew was soft as a mattress. I had cleared the small dead sucker branches off to a height of six feet and made the area under here like a cozy little den.

I shined the little light around the interior and then looked at Kay’s face. She was staring in wonder at the beauty and silent solitude of where we were, the only sounds being our soft breathing and a gentle summer breeze barely rustling the needles above us and occasionally causing a dead brown needle to drop and join the soft carpet surrounding us.

“Gary, this is amazing. So beautiful, so calm and soothing. I am truly impressed and wish I had known of this special place. I would have spent many hours here had I known of its existence,”

“I don’t think anyone else ever comes here. You see our scuff marks in the needles? I always smooth them out as I leave and I have never seen any disturbance before. As you noticed, not an easy spot to get to.”

“Oh my god, but so worth the short aggravation of those monster stickers! You never fail to amaze me young man. I so wish we were closer in age. I’d have grabbed you up and never let you go. Come here, I want to whisper something to you.”

I thought it a little weird she felt the need to whisper but moved closer. She reached out placed a hand on each shoulder. pulled me in tight and bent slightly forward to bring her mouth close to my right ear. I felt her warm breath tickle my ear then nearly leaped back as the strange sensation of her wet tongue started to trace the edges of my ear. I felt it all the way through me, a tingling sensation that made me warm all over and began that stirring creature that kept growing between my legs.

“Pay attention, I’m starting your first lesson.”

She started to lightly nibble my ear lobe, her breath causing the damp edges to cool down before her lips slid down to kiss their way down to my collar then to trace the line of my chin. Her luxurious velvety soft lips continued across my cheek until reaching mine, then kissing me fully, her lips twisting and turning on mine, harder and harder as she pried them open and reached her tongue deep into my mouth. I swear she tickled my tonsils and made me wonder just how that tongue would feel in other places.

After a minute or two of the most passionate kiss we had shared as of yet she gently pushed me away and said in a deep throaty voice, “Why don’t you prepare the sleeping bags. I hate that we will have to use separate sleeping bags to sleep but I hope we can figure out what to do until then, so we have room to enjoy the feel of our bodies intertwined. While you do that I want you to promise not to turn around until I tell you it’s OK. If you do, I’m leaving and you’re carrying all the stuff home by yourself.”

She smiled at me as she slid the backpack off her back and waited for me to begin setting up our bed for the night. There was no way I was going to peek and take the chance of her leaving, even though I felt deep down she was just joking.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.