Possessing - Cover

Possessing

Copyright© 2016 by Ray_V

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Fantasy turns to reality. One must take advantage of opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Nudism  

R lay there in the candlelit room glistening with fragrant oils & her own musky perspiration. I kissed her ever so gently on her lips. They were as soft as I had ever felt them. She was utterly relaxed & smiled at me but didn’t speak. With the same gentleness I kissed each of her nipples. They were not relaxed. She stirred when I repeated those kisses.

“Is it over?”

“Do you want it to be?”

She lay there motionless, a small smile on her lips. I waited, then went back out to my friend.

“It’s almost as though she’s in a trance.” She asked me if it was over, I asked her if she wanted it to be, then she smiled & lay there. It’s as though she’s in a trance.”

“You’re not far off.”

I looked at her questioningly.

“My friends here take extremely good care of clients. Part of that is keeping them hydrated during ... intense ... treatments. You saw them giving her an herbal tea to drink? It had a little extra that I asked them to add. It had a fair amount of THC oils in it. She’s mildly stoned. Her experience as we saw it was intense. For her it was so much more – almost an out of body experience. Would you like to share with her?”

I was taken aback. It had been thirty years since I had smoked marijuana. Gave it up because my wife wanted me to. I had thought about trying it again but never had the opportunity. I wondered what R would think. Was she aware she was stoned? My friend led me back into the room. The same two girls who had massaged her came back. This time they too were nude. They helped R sit up on the edge of the table & removed her restraints. Her eyes remained closed. One of the girls whispered to her & she opened her eyes. She first saw me, then my friend who had silently undressed. My friend moved to my front & began undressing me. R watched with hooded eyes. When I was naked R was led, & we followed, into an adjoining room to a classic Japanese bath lit by soft indirect light & candles.

The room was divided into a washing area & bathing. Our naked guides led us to be washed. We were offered a refreshing drink. I knew what it was, R still did not. We drank deeply. We were led to sit on low stools. We sat & began having buckets of hot water poured over us by my the three nude women. I reached over to R – I had the need just to touch her. One of our guides reached my hand & gently put it back to my side. We were pulled up, standing while we were washed with sensually fragrant herbal soaps. Every crevice of my body was rubbed & washed. My friend put one hand on my belly & press a finger into my ass. I remember inhaling sharply from the sensation. But she would not touch my cock. My hand went to my member but was pulled away by one of the guides. I felt ... a floating sensation. My friend & a guide poured the rich soapy water over themselves then surrounded me, one in front & the other behind. They began rubbing their bodies against mine, one moving up, the other down. It was ethereal. At the same time I saw R’s guide doing the same to her, hand on belly, finger in her ass. I was becoming more & more desperate for contact to my cock. But each time I reached for it there was a hand stopping me. And R was denied this same stimulation. They separated from me. My friend guided me to the soaking tub where I sat, semi-reclining on a bench in the water. The other two had begun rubbing their bodies against R. Then they brought her to me. She straddled me & plunged down, impaled to my balls.

The three quietly slipped out of the room leaving R & me in total silence but for the sound of the water. She lay against me, my arms around her, her head on my shoulder. We were almost motionless, the only movement her pussy grasping & releasing my jerking cock. We were floating on a calm ocean of passion. Her body & mine began subtly slipping across each other. Our motions were unconscious, lubricated by the soaps & our own juices, her heat almost unnatural. I suddenly gasped & with no warning began shooting huge ropes of cum into her. I came again & again long after I had no more to shoot into her. Then she came. I’ve seen her cum explosively – more often than not. This time she remained peaceful. Her body convulsed with the intense pleasure, but I could feel her serenity. I was not so peaceful. I didn’t realize at the time how stoned I really was. She squeezed my cock & the sensitivity was too much for me. I started to giggle. Just a tiny bit. I tried to stop but it kept building. And then she started. And we were laughing uncontrollably, wonderfully. We almost couldn’t breathe. Gradually we calmed.

“I’m floating, feel weightless.”

“We’re stoned.”

“No you’re not. I’m not.”

“Yep. We are. I am for sure. Haven’t felt this way in forever.”

“Am I? How?”

“Your herbal tea.”

She began giggling again. Then laughing. Hard. She got some control again.

“In college I had friends who tried to get me stoned. I could never smoke without choking. I was always so curious because they would talk about how wonderful sex was when they were stoned. Never found out. ‘Til now. Oh my!”

She lifted off of me. The suction of my cock in her pussy stretched it some when she pulled off & I grunted. She stood up, then kind of melted back into my arms.

“So this is being stoned. I love it!”

When she stood up again our two guides came back in. They helped her out of the tub & rubbed her down with thick towels. They did the same with me then led us into another room with what looked like a lap pool at one end. My friend was standing at the edge gloriously naked & gestured us to her. We stood at the edge with her, R in the middle.

“On 3!”

She counted down & we jumped. In R’s & my daze we didn’t realize that it was a plunge pool filled with ice cold water. The three of us screamed & got out as fast as we could. The contrast between the water & the warm room was delicious. My friend picked up a bucket of warm water & poured it over R who raised her head to meet the water. She took R in her arms & kissed her. There was no reluctance. Their hands roamed over each other, probing, rubbing, caressing. R lay on a mat & pulled my friend to her breast. While her nipples were suckled R played with my friend’s pussy & clit. Her hips were in constant motion. My friend straddled R’s face & pushed her pussy into her face. R devoured her. R’s smooth cunt was too tempting to me. I began slurping her juices & nursing her clit. R went off. She grabbed my friend’s hips & pulled her pussy into her mouth as I ate her. As I savored her I watched my friend’s ass pump & her rosebud wink at me. I couldn’t resist. I abandoned R’s pussy & went for my friend. My tongue devoured her ass. I pushed my tongue into her rosebud & felt its grip. R pushed her mouth into her pussy. I reached around & flicked my friend’s clit furiously & she went off, going completely rigid, then collapsing on R.

I was finished. We were finished. R was struggling to get my friend off of her. I gave my friend’s ass a gentle bite & pulled away. R was the first to speak.

“Please. No more.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.