Possessing
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2016 by Ray_V

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Fantasy turns to reality. One must take advantage of opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Nudism  

We were worn out sexually. We both went from explosive orgasms to a wonderful sexual calmness. R kept her clothes on & I for the most part I kept my hands to myself. Almost. Her breasts always felt ... indescribably sensual to me, so I felt whenever I could. She would usually stop & push into my hand, but we stopped there. It was a comfortable feeling – sexual tension just below the surface but well in control. We spent almost the rest of the day strategizing her new business, everything from viability to marketing. I respected her brain before this. I was in awe of her smarts now. Intellect & sexuality – a great & dangerous combination. We slept in each other’s arms.

In the morning I stirred first, she soon after me. I stretched that wonderful first one of the morning & had my usual piss hard-on. It was poking into her rear & she noticed. She turned over & grabbed it, but I got up quickly.

“Gotta pee. Badly!”

I stood at the toilet & tried to will my erection down so my stream could start. She was standing at the door watching. I realized she was there when she began giggling.

“Having trouble. Can I help fix it?”

“It is your fault. Only right that you help!”

She walked over to me & kissed me on the cheek. She squeezed in front of me, straddled the toilet & sat down. She started to pee almost immediately & took my cock into her mouth. She gave me a few quick sucks, kept my cock in her mouth while she patted her pussy dry, pulled off & got up.

“See ya. I’m making the coffee.”

I had noticed the past few weeks that when R was happy so was I. This morning she seemed in a great place & I was too. I was looking forward to R’s “punishment” this afternoon. My friend was making the arrangements, I was just the “concept” guy. Coffee was ready. We sat on the deck enjoying a spectacular morning.

“So are you going to give me a hint about how you’re going to torment me this afternoon? Anything I can do to help?”

“Nope, we’ll be leaving here at about 12:30 PM. Shorts & a T-shirt will be fine, no undies or bra. And no relief for your horny self before we leave.”

She was naked, her preferred dress code recently. Her hand was at her pussy stroking slowly.

“And if I need to cum before that?”

“Restraints.”

“I’m going to shower & dress.”

“OK, but you’re on the honor system. Keep those fingers away from...”

I grabbed her as she walked by. She shrieked as my finger went into her pussy. But I only wanted to tease & let her go. I put my slick finger in my mouth & sucked.

“Bastard!”

I waited about five minutes & went into our bedroom. I heard the shower running & looked in on her. She was sitting on the shower bench, left hand pulling her nipple out from her chest, right hand furiously rubbing her clit. She was grunting & very close. I went to her & grabbed her hand to stop her. She screamed & went rigid in my arms, then started sobbing in ecstasy.

I held her tightly. If I let her go she would try to cum again & I didn’t want her to. This was the worst punishment ever for her, denying her this pleasure. But we had also discovered that the denial itself was an ultimate turn-on for her. But when her need was so great as it was then, she was a wild woman in heat. I got her under enough control so I could hold her by the arm & get her belt. She fought me a bit but finally let me cinch it tight, put on her cuffs & clip them to her belt. Her entire persona changed when she was restrained. Chin on chest, passive, the total opposite from the dynamic business woman she was just a few hours ago.

“You were very bad, you know. I thought I could trust you but you came.”

I laid her on our bed & strapped her legs together at her calves & thighs. She struggled a bit. Watching her breasts quiver was wonderful. I pinched each of her nipples a bit, not too hard, but just to add to her stimulation. I got out her blindfold & a gag that she hadn’t seen before. This one, shaped like a small donut, held her mouth open & vulnerable. I put the blindfold on her.

“No. No. No. I don’t want to be gagged. Please. Please. I’ll go insane if you do. PLEASE!”

“OK. No gag. But I’m going to strap that vibrator you hate onto your pussy. I won’t let you cum. We aren’t leaving for about two hours. Your choice. Gag or vibrator.”

She whispered something so softly that I didn’t hear her. “What did you say?”

“Gag please, sir.”

I went to her & put it in her mouth. It wasn’t so big as to hurt her jaw, but just big enough for me to put my cock through the ring & feel her mouth. I lifted her head & inserted my rod. The feeling was divine, different from a blow job, close to a pussy with the slickness but not the tightness. I fucked her face for a few strokes then pulled out.

“I’m saving myself for later!”

She was crying, very upset it seemed.

“Are you OK?” She shook her head no.

“Do you want me to let you free?” No.

“Are you turned on & frustrated?” She rolled her eyes & shook her head yes.

“Good. Then you’re really going to be crazy by later this afternoon!”

Just to play with her, to be really mean, I picked up the vibrator she hated. She immediately curled into a fetal position & grunted – I think she was saying “no!”

I was busy with “house” stuff, paying bills, answering emails. I checked on her every ten minutes or so. She seemed to have fallen asleep but was now awake.

“Are you OK?” A nod yes.

“Would you like me to take the gag out?” A definite yes.

“Would you like me to free your legs?” She thought about it & said yes.

“The rest?” A longer pause, then a timid no.

“Ok. This will be interesting, because you’ll have to go naked to your surprise this afternoon.”

I had just taken out the gag.

“I am NOT going out of this house bare assed. You can turn me loose. I’ll put clothes on then you can put these things on. That’s just the way it will be.”

“I guess I’m going to have to gag you again. And what’s the worst thing that can happen? A few dozen folks seeing your bare pussy in all its glory?”

She reddened & turned away from me, defeated, but with a grin on her face.

I had been so horny myself thinking about what the afternoon would be like that it was hard not to jerk off. I figured out something to cover her with while we drove to our appointment. I had been texting with my friend & she assured me all was ready, & that there would be some wonderful surprises. I remembered from a life I had almost forgotten that I owned some black satin sheets. I got one of them & a couple of safety pins & went to get R. Her eyes were closed & she was gently humping her hips against the mattress. I didn’t mean to startle her, but she jumped when I touched her hip.

“Time to go.”

I helped her up & grabbed the blindfold that had fallen off.

“Please don’t blindfold me. I hate that.”

“Sorry, it’s part of the deal.”

“Your deal, not mine.” She pouted.

Can you at least let me shower? I smell like sex & sweat & cum. Please! I can’t go anywhere like this.”

“Don’t worry. Let all of this go. You’re not in control of any of this. You’re going to love it ... maybe.”

“Shithead!”

I put the sheet over her shoulders & fashioned a cape of sorts. I used one pin above her breasts & one at thigh level. She looked incredible, exotic, striking. I led her to the car. She sat down & her “cape” opened. Just this motion almost made me cum. Watching her legs, then her pussy reveal from behind the black satin was almost hypnotic. I left her that way & got in. We had about a thirty minute drive to this day spa where my friend had made the arrangements. I put on her blindfold when we stopped at our first traffic light.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.