Possessing
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2016 by Ray_V

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Fantasy turns to reality. One must take advantage of opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Nudism  

She worked hard, as much for the pride of doing a great job as anything. She had been extremely busy at work. The past couple of weeks we’d been living what might be described as a pretty normal life. She went to work frayed at the edges because of a major project deadline coming up, I made sure she had a good dinner when she got home, exhausted but needing to work more, sex still wonderful but more infrequent.

She got home on a Wednesday, exhausted but animated. The project was finished, her team had received great response from her company & industry-wide, & she was a basket case. She showered & changed into shorts & a T, came back into the kitchen where I had already poured us a glass of chilled Pinot Gris.

“What now? You’ve been working on this for what seems like forever.”

“I don’t know.”

“That’s not like you. You always have seemed to have a clear path to ... somewhere.”

“I had a talk today with one of our EVP’s. He said that because of the oil industry meltdown they were planning next year to cut back on the kind of research my folks & I do. I have to cut my department staff by two-thirds by the end of the year. It’s going to hurt – me professionally & my people. They’re the best in the industry at what they do. I told him I needed to take some time off. I have a ton of vacation time – never had a reason to use it. So I’m off for the next couple of weeks.”

“Whoa! That’s great news. We can talk about it when you’re away from the situation & see what we can come up with.”

She smiled & sipped her wine, legs stretched out, more relaxed that she had been in a while.

“What a wonderful thing to hear.” I looked at her questioningly.

“We – we can talk about it, figure it out. I never had a ‘we’. That’s a luxury.”

We sat quietly for a few minutes.

“Hungry?”

“Starving, now. I love when you can think for me like that. I realize I have no idea how to take care of me. I gladly delegate this task to you, sir.”

I thought about what she had just said & got up & went to her, took her hand & walked her to our bedroom. She started to speak but I motioned her to be silent. I pulled off her T & shorts. She was naked. I ran my hand along her slit.

“You’ve been neglecting your hygiene. You have stubble that would be very uncomfortable if I ate your pussy. We need to do something about that. And I think some punishment is in order for this as well.”

I went to the drawer where I kept my “toys” & got her belt & cuffs. She saw them & put her hand to her pussy. As I put the belt around her waist she began to rub her clit. I let her go for a time then grabbed her wrist. She was close.

“Please. Not that. Please. Let me cum. I can’t ... I have...”

I was standing by her side & gave her a barehanded swat. Not too hard, but enough, I hoped, to take the edge off of her urge to cum. It did. I put on her cuffs & attached them to her belt. I sat her on the edge of the bed & put a blindfold across her eyes. I eased her down & felt her for a moment. She was slick with her juices. I got a small vibrator & put it in her. She was whimpering, pushing her hips up looking for contact. The surprise for her was that I could control it with an app. I turned it on for a few seconds – I wanted to keep her on edge. She was getting agitated.

“Take that thing out of me. I don’t want to play these games. I won’t...”

I turned on the vibrator – full strength, & lifted her legs over her head. I grabbed a paddle – flexible, perforated, & swatted her across both ass cheeks. She screamed. The pain or the vibrator, I couldn’t tell. But I let her have the vibe full strength for about thirty seconds, then gave her 2 soft swats with the paddle – one on each nipple. That set her over the edge. She ... howled, moaned, tried to get away from the incessant vibrator. I finally stopped it but it took a few minutes for her to calm.

“Please let me go. I need...” She paused.

I stood her up at the side of the bed.

“What do you need? To be in control? OK, you are in control. Will you answer a few questions?”

Silence, which I answered with more silence, then using my phone, turned on the vibrator. She gasped & her body jerked.

“Please ... No ... Can’t ... Too SENSITIVE...” She screamed & began cumming violently. I turned it off. I thought her legs would give out.

“Let me know when you’re ready to be in control.” Silence. More silence, then,

“Please.” I was quiet

“Please, sir.” No response from me. Finally,

“Please, sir, what questions do you have for me?”

“Would you like me to remove the blindfold?” After a long pause,

“No.”

“Would you like your legs hobbled or free?”

“Free, please.”

“Would you like your arms free?”

“No.”

“Would you like to be dressed or bare?”

“Bare.”

“Would you like me to take out the vibrator?” Silence.

“Would you like me to take out the vibrator?” More silence.

“If you leave me not knowing what you want, I’ll assume you want me to play with it but not let you cum. We can go into the den & watch a movie while I play. Would you like that?”

“Please leave it in me. Please make me cum.”

“Thank you. I’m sure you’ll cum. Often. Would you like dinner now?”

“Yes, sir.”

We went into the kitchen. I sat her at the table. She was delicious looking. Her chest was flushed a beautiful deep pink. Her thighs were slick with her juices. Her thighs were askew. I took the vibrator between my thumb & fingers & gently worked it in & out. Just enough, I sensed, to keep her on edge. I offered her some wine. She took a big sip, then another.

“I don’t feel like cooking tonight. Maybe I should order Thai. Would you like that?” She smiled, then laughed. I turned on the vibe, on its lowest setting, & also on its variable setting that turned it on & off at random. It was fine to watch her startle every time it randomly turned on, watch her face as she started the climb toward the edge, then the disappointment when it turned off. I went to the refrigerator & started pulling the makings of a salad. After putting it together I sat with her. I loved feeding her, enjoying her discomfort when I got a bit messy. Between this & the start & stop of the vibe she was very distracted. I took this opportunity to add nipple clips to her torment. As she sat blindfolded she didn’t sense me applying the first one. I used the clothes pins.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.