Possessing
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2016 by Ray_V

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Fantasy turns to reality. One must take advantage of opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Nudism  

“Are you disappointed?” We lay in each other’s arms for a few minutes. She felt warm, feminine, vulnerable.

“No. I’m relieved. I haven’t really thought about it. But I don’t want to say I’m happy.”

We just were enjoying the touch of one another.

“Yes. I’m disappointed. I want a life, our life, inside me. I can’t imagine what it must feel like to have a life move inside my belly. But I’m afraid. Of being a mother. Of the ... of creating our baby. I’ve often thought about having a baby. Even thought about sperm banks. But a “turkey baster” conception always felt ... to mechanical. Your cock piercing my cervix ... that feels right.”

I held her closer. My hand moved down her flank.

She shimmied away from me on the bed & jumped out. You can’t. I won’t allow it. You cannot touch me until ... until it’s over.”

“Why?”

She pulled on a pair of panties.

“It’s dirty. Nasty. The thought of you getting ... that on your hands, your cock ... It’s wrong. I need to run to the store. I need tampons.”

“OK. I’ll get dressed.”

“You don’t need to. I’ll just be a few minutes.”

“I’m coming.”

“No you’re not.”

“Why?”

“This is my problem. I’ll take care of it.” This was a side of her I never saw – the authority, the manager, the person used to telling people what they could... & couldn’t do. She was emphatic. I got dressed.

“This is not a problem at all. This is what makes you most desirable, womanly. I’ve eaten your pussy, fucked you in the ass, but this is something we can’t share?”

I grabbed her & gave her a hug. And kissed her.

“I could restrain you. We couldn’t go to the store then. What would happen? Might be messy. Want to play?”

She twisted out of my arms, blushed & almost started to cry.

“Please. No playing. Just let me be. No teasing. Please.”

“OK. I love you. We’ll figure these things out. Don’t worry. Let me drive you to the store. I’ll wait in the car.”

We went to the store, she went in alone. We stopped & bought a few Kolaches for brunch & went home. She made coffee & we read the paper, again in silence.

“This ... has always been hard for me. It still is. It’s so hard for me to be out of control. You make me out of control. I adore you because of that. My pussy soaks instantly ... When I think of ... Do you know?”

I smiled. “I wonder when you’re not wet. I think passion is your new hobby!”

She made to throw a kolache at me.

“These are too good to waste! But I get instantly aroused when I think of when I opened my eyes & realized I couldn’t move, couldn’t see. Then I realized I was nude. God, I’m flooding now. I’ll be right back.”

I was conflicted. I was very turned on by our conversation but not very comfortable about the intimacy of female “problems”. I decided to let her take the lead – anything she was comfortable with was good, if she was uncomfortable I wouldn’t push. She came back & sat in my lap.

“Thank you for understanding. I adore you. Let’s go.”

I waited in the car. She was back quickly.

“I was late. I thought I was pregnant.” “But you didn’t tell me.”

“I wanted to be sure.”

“Are you happy, sad, what?”

“I’m sad. I want a baby. Thought I would have my eggs harvested. I was never really thrilled with the idea. Now you...”

She began to sob. So much that I thought to pull over & help her.

“No. Don’t. Take me home.”

And she sobbed the rest of the way. We sat on the couch. I held her tightly. Nothing I suggested calmed her. She wouldn’t talk. I we held each other for what seemed like the longest time.

“Can we get into the hot tub?”

We stood up. She took the bag from the drugstore & went into the bedroom. I went out to the tub, undressed & took off the cover. I got in & turned on the jets – on a low setting, more for the movement than the massage. She came out, nude. I saw the white string hanging from her pussy. She saw that I saw & covered herself, turned so I couldn’t see her when she climbed in. This was a big tub – enough room for eight. But there were two seats that let us sit almost at right angles. She put her legs on top of mine.

“I’m sorry.”

“Why?”

“For being so emotional. I haven’t cried like that since...”

She smiled one of her little smiles.

“Before you, I hadn’t cried like that in years. When I got my period it took all of my will power not to snap the heads of my staff off. I held it all inside. I cried ... I’m crying now because of you. I’ve been asleep my whole life until you.”

“I love babies. I want to breast feed.”

She had her eyes closed. Peaceful. Then, as though she were moving through honey, her eyes opened, head turned to me, hands came up to protect her titties. “Do you mean...”

“I’ve read about it, but I can’t imagine the wonder of sucking on your nipple & tasting your milk. The bond created between mother & child & mother & father. What a wonderful gift.”

“She was rubbing her nipples, massaging her breasts, as if trying to express milk that wasn’t there yet. I moved to her, stood her up & sat on her seat. I pulled her on to my lap & put my arms around her. Her breasts seemed fuller just from the imagined milk & nursing. My hand went to her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.