Possessing - Cover

Possessing

Copyright© 2016 by Ray_V

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Fantasy turns to reality. One must take advantage of opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Nudism  

“NOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE. I DON’T TO THAT. STOPSTOPSTOP.”

R was writhing under my friend’s tongue. I was harder than I could stand. My friend stopped. Lifted her face out of R’s cunt. R was agitated.

“Nononono. What are you doing? You can’t stop now. I have to cum. NOW!”

R’s hands were in her pussy, on her clit, pinching her nipples. My friend took R’s hands & held them. No, restrained them.

My friend was looking at me. I was pulling my shirt off.

“Nope – none of that here. You’ve got to stay dressed.” Then she grinned.

“Now if you’d like to stay dressed but pull that thing out that might be fun.”

She turned to R.

“Would you like that? I’m going to lap your pussy, feast on your clit, hurt your nipples. You need a distraction. Would you like to suck on something?”

R looked at me, pleading. Her hands were on her breasts. One hand covered her left one, almost as if she were protecting it. The other had hold of a nipple & was pulling it out from her body fiercely. Her tittie was pointed, hurting. I don’t think she even was aware she was doing it.

“Why do you do this to me? Please. I’ll go insane. PLEASE!”

R was begging. Yelling. Then she quieted, but her hips kept thrusting, hoping for contact.

My friend began gently nursing R’s clit. It was amazing to see. Her cheeks slowly inflated, then went down with the sucking motion. She’d pull off & lick from rosebud to pussy, then begin sucking. The tension went out of R’s body. Her hands softly massaged her breasts, almost hypnotically. Every time she thrust into the sucking on her clit my friend lifted off, stopping her stimulation. When R stopped, the sucking began again. I was so hard it was painful to unzip & pull my cock out. I went to R & stood at the back of the sofa. I tilted her head back gently & put my cock on her lips. She was so absorbed in the stimulation of her pussy that my cock just rested there. It was a delicious feeling. The vibrations from her moaning almost made me cum. She opened her eyes, sucked me in & reached for my rod.

“Just your mouth. Feel what she’s doing to your pussy? Do that to my cock. We’ll share the experience. I can feel what it’s like to have your pussy eaten.”

Her hands went back to her breasts, pushing them into her flesh, massaging her palms into her nipples.

This went on for minutes. R got closer & closer to a giant cum. But every time R began thrusting the artist would lift her face out of the glistening pussy. My friend’s face was soaked with R’s juices. She put two fingers in R’s pussy. She pushed her fingers into R’s mouth alongside my cock. This almost sent me over the edge.

“I’m going back to your pussy now. I want you to cum when he spurts into your mouth. He’s close. But wait. It will be the best. Then you’re going to put that dirty mouth on my pussy. You’re going to tongue my ass. You’re going to taste my cum.”

R pulled her lips off of me. She was incoherent.

“No. I have to ... please. I won’t. Let ... Please ... Won’t ... Dirty ... Fuck ... Suck ... NNNOOOOOO!”

R’s hands went to my cock & I held them away. I took her middle finger into my mouth & sucked & bit it. She nursed my cock furiously & I reached the point of no return. I exploded into her mouth. My cock jerked out of her mouth & I coated her face. R opened her mouth in a scream but no sound came out. She erupted, clenched her thighs around my friend’s face while she devoured R’s pussy. My knees buckled & I supported myself on the back of the sofa. We all gasped for breath. R’s mouth gaped open, full of my cum. I leaned over & kissed her, tasting my spend. Her eyes shot open. She worked her tongue & sent my load into my mouth. We savored it together. My friend sat on her haunches, cheek resting on R’s tummy, her hand massaging juices into her face. She was the first to stir. She lifted off of R.

“I don’t know about you two, but I’m starving! We’re going to eat, then (she kissed R’s pussy) you’re going to eat ... me!”

She got up & put her dress back on. I helped R sit up & she leaned over to grab her shirt.

“No dressing for you. You eat naked. You’re too gorgeous right now & I want to see you, maybe play a bit while I eat. Hold on a sec.”

She got up & came back a minute later with a warm wash cloth. She tenderly cleaned R’s face but not her pussy. R was shaky. She got up & walked over to the table where our food was still in the bags. She was covering her breasts & pussy, modest. My friend moved her arm & hand.

“No hiding. You’re glorious. Naked. Raw. Wild. Vibrant. But you still have an innocence about you. You’re going to model for me ... a lot!”

R stood there. She looked like she was completely embarrassed. I was worried. I loved her, never wanted to hurt her.

:”What’s wrong? Are you OK? Talk to us. Please. Do you want to leave?”

She sat on a chair by the table. She began to speak but then stopped. She was turned toward us. Sitting completely open to us. She wasn’t aware of the effect. Her legs were splayed as if it was the most natural position for her. Her outer lips were swollen, framing her inner lips. Her clit protruded like a little cock. Her thighs glistened with her juices. Her arms were crossed over her breasts.

“I don’t know if I’m OK. Being with you is like ... it’s like going from one thunderstorm to another. My heart starts beating so fast from one clap of thunder & think that there could never be another one louder, bigger. Then the thunder claps again & I get struck by lightning. I once had a terrible experience with girls. We were all fifteen, a sleepover. They started to experiment. Kissing. Then showing. Then rubbing – themselves then each other. I was scared. I wanted to leave. They held me down. Two of them ... ate me. They dared each other to do it. I cried, screamed. Then I came. My first orgasm. And I came again & again. I fainted. They dressed me & called my parents. They told them I just fainted. I could never tell them. I never told anyone. I think I only came twice after that. Until I met you. Until you forced me to cum. Now each cum is stronger than the one before. And I love it.”

She looked down & saw her legs open. She slammed them shut & blushed. Then she relaxed, smiled a small smile, rubbed her pussy softly & spoke.

“Hope you ordered enough!”

It was a remarkable meal. We ate out of the cartons, passing each around. We used plastic forks. All but R. She left her fork on the table & chose to eat with her fingers. This was wonderful Thai food. Food dripped on her chest, thighs, & she ignored it. Some was fiery hot, but the flavors were superb. R did not use a napkin. She used her breasts, wiping the juices over her chest. She reveled in this freedom as if this was the first spontaneous act of her life. She was gloriously uninhibited. We finished, & as my friend threw the dregs of our meal in a trash can R started to fidget, then stand up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.