Possessing - Cover

Possessing

Copyright© 2016 by Ray_V

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Fantasy turns to reality. One must take advantage of opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Nudism  

The rest of the week was a wonderful juxtaposition of exciting & routine. When we got to my house after telling her parents our story we were exhausted. She said her pussy was sore, her nipples ached & asked if we could just cuddle. She didn’t think I’d be the cuddling type, but I always found this intimacy satisfying. So we cuddled. We made love a few times later in the week & were intensely happy. I was getting up early with her so we could share some time before she left for work. We talked about what we’d do over the weekend. We settled on seeing a new exhibit at the Museum of Fine Arts, then going to an opening by a local, very talented sculptor I had known for years. I had a few of her small pieces at home & shared them with her. The two I owned were studies of the female form. They were artistically & technically very fine work. So the weekend was set.

Saturday morning was a sheer joy for me. I had picked up some bagels for breakfast. I didn’t know what she liked, but my preference was always an ET bagel – one with all of the coatings. I wasn’t surprised when she ignored all of the others & went straight to the ET.

“All of my friends only eat the whole wheat or “88 grain” bagels. I hate them. This is flavor. Did you get cream cheese & lox?”

“Yep. Always.”

It was a beautiful day so we too our coffee & bagels out to the deck. A great breeze was blowing & we had great privacy in the middle of the city. As I put our cups down she gave me a gentle squeeze of my cock, a wonderful full lipped kiss & a contented sigh after she sat down & took her first bite. She took a sip of her coffee. She noticed me smiling & looking at her. She shrugged her robe off of her shoulders. She was excited. Her chest was flushed. Her nipples were so crinkled that her aureoles were tiny dots on the tips of her breasts.

I looked at her with an unasked question. She reddened – face & more on her chest.

“When I took a shower earlier I felt so sexy. It’s you, & that shower will forever trigger me. I brought myself off. Three times. I’ve never done that. I never masturbated. That shower makes me crazy. That water wand does magical things to my ... cunt. That’s where the center of my universe was. Is. I’m still having these wonderful little cums every couple of minutes. Are you angry I didn’t share that with you?”

“What you just shared made me rock hard. Do you think you should have shared with me? What should I do about this?”

I pointed at the bulge in my sweats.

“Can I surprise you with how I take care of it?”

“Let’s go in.”

“No. It’s beautiful out here. Peaceful, sunny. Out here is good. But let’s finish our coffee, then you lie down on the chaise over there. Fix the back so you’re kind of sitting up. There’s something I need to do. Something dirty. Something I don’t want you to see.”

I put my empty coffee cup down, went over, adjusted the back of the chaise & laid down. She came over & dropped her robe. She was gloriously nude. She leaned over me & put on a blindfold she had brought out. She covered my eyes. She worked my sweats down & off & pulled off my T. I felt her take my cock into her mouth, then work her tongue over my glans. I began to moan. Being outside, the sun, the breeze, knowing my neighbors couldn’t see us but might hear – all excited me. And the mystery of what she was going to do was powerful. She took her mouth off me & began to massage my cock. I could feel lube. Her hands & my cock were slick. She straddled me, her feet on either side of the chaise. It felt like her back was toward me. I couldn’t stand the darkness. I took the blindfold off & watched as she centered her glorious ass & rosebud over my cock. She began pushing herself on to me. She was so tight that my cock began to bend, then her ass yielded to its force & the head popped in. She made a sound – between a groan & a hiss. I put my hands on her hips.

“This is the sexiest, dirtiest thing I’ve ever seen.”

“No. No. You’re not supposed to watch. I’m your dirty girl. But this ... this ... You can’t watch.”

She stopped & gasped as her legs gave out & she sank. I was buried in her ass to my balls. She held her breath then exhaled a scream.

“NOOOOO! I CAN’T! PLLLLEASE! HELP ME! PULL ME UP!”

Her head sank to her chest. She gasped for air. I held her hips, keeping her from lifting off me. Her weight was keeping her buried on me, my hands keeping her from getting off. I reached around & began softly rubbing her clit. She collapsed back onto me. I had the full range of her writhing body within my reach. She moved up against my hand & then kept sinking down fucking my cock in her ass. She began keening. Her strange wailing sound might have been echoing through my neighborhood but I didn’t care. She seemed to have moved outside her body. I held her hard against me. She settled again on my cock. I barely heard her.

“Please. Make me explode. Please don’t tease me. Not this time. Please. Please harder. Please. Please. Full. So full. Please.

I went harder, faster, but didn’t want her to be in pain.

Her body went rigid. I could see from the side of her face that it was contorted. I wanted her to peak, detonate.

“Don’tdon’tdon’tdon’t.”

I didn’t understand. She screamed as loud as she could, it seemed.

“PLEASE! DON’T STOP DON’T STOP DON’T STOP.”

She seemed to cum out of every pore in her body. I started to gently slap her pussy. She didn’t move. Then she did. A huge groan, then another collapse. I hadn’t cum. Her grip on my cock was like wearing a cock ring must be. The heat was amazing. The clasping & relaxing of her ring was almost painful. And out of nowhere I too exploded. Again. And again. My body went rigid from the shock, the intensity.

We lay there, maybe for ten minutes or so. My cock had shrunk but I was still buried in her because of her tightness. I held her breasts, loved feeling her breath. But she was getting heavy on me - her legs were splayed on either side of the chaise, her pussy on display. I had a really evil thought. I whispered in her ear.

“I think I see my neighbor. He must have heard you. He’s looking at your pussy through the hedge.”

I tightened my hold on her breasts at the same time she tried to jump up & close her legs. I started to laugh. Hard. She was laughing so hard she was gasping for breath. She could finally speak.

“You bastard. You can be such a prick! Let me up. I need to get that cudgel out of my butt.”

She struggled up off of me but I grabbed her with my legs.

“Bend over. Legs straight.”

“No. Fuck you. No!”

“I’ll punish you.”

“If I bend over you’ll spank me. Don’t”

“If you bend over I might spank you, but I want to see my first cream pie. Cum leaking out of a spectacular ass. Read about them, but never saw one. Bet you don’t know that we both just lost our anal virginity. That was an amazing first for me too.”

She bent over, her ass & fully flowered pussy on display a foot from my face. She spoke from between her legs.

“I loved the feeling of fullness. It made me feel queasy yet unbelievably hot, horny feeling your cock inside my most private place.”

When she said that she spasmed – a small cum - & she pushed some of my spend out of her ass. It fell down her thighs, a wondrous sight. She straightened.

“I’ve got to clean up – the breakfast dishes & my butt. Stay here!”

“I want to watch.”

“I want us out of here in an hour. Stay.”

I smiled. My cock gave a last lazy twitch & I went in & showered.

I set the house alarm & we got in my car. We were both in shorts, hers beautiful black mid-thigh, with a great off the shoulder peasant shirt. I handed her a set of keys & a slip of paper.

“Your keys, front & back door, car keys & your alarm code. You’ll be needing them.”

She took them & held them to her chest.

“I can’t believe this. Is it true? Are we really here? My weekends were usually just a continuation of my week. Work. Eat. Sleep. Repeat. This was always my fantasy but I didn’t know how to find it. Then you stole my heart. And a few other things. And when, darling, did you do this?”

She pulled her blouse down & her bra, showing me the most appealing hickey I had seen in a very long time, just next to the aureole on her right breast. We also had just pulled out of my driveway & were just passing her parents’ house. She noticed & covered herself, giggling.

“I’m innocent. You kept your back to me most recently. And what a back it is!”

She slapped me on the arm playfully.

“I’m still spasming. It’s such an interesting feeling ... or feelings. I have the urge to keep clenching my butt which causes little spasms in my pussy. Every time reminding me how wonderfully full I was. And I love telling you. Two weeks ago you could have pulled my hair out & I wouldn’t admit to farting!”

This made her laugh, which made me laugh & we were joyous together.

We spent the next two hours at the Museum enjoying an incredible exhibit, “Rodin: Transforming Sculpture” We were both a bit familiar with his work, but had no idea how sensuously he treated the female form. I loved whispering comparisons to her body. Every bit as sexy as any of the Rodin pieces. And as an enhancement to the exhibit, pairs of dancers throughout the exhibit, graceful young women wearing flesh colored body stockings & diaphanous skirts were almost touching each other while performing slow-motion, intensely expressive moves, feeding off each other’s motion. We were mesmerized. I stood against a wall. She stood in front of me. My arms were around her resting on her belly. She had her hands over mine, stroking my hands gently. Perfect intimacy watching perfect intimacy. She turned her head to me & whispered.

“I wish they were naked.”

I hugged her closer & we watched for a while longer then slowly made our way out, deciding where to have lunch.

“There’s a place close to here that has wonderful gumbo, sea food, oysters.”

“I’ve never been brave enough to eat oysters.”

“A week ago you had never sucked a cock, swallowed cum. Now...”

She grinned & leaned in to me.

“Is everything about you related to depraved acts.”

“Only when I’m eating your pussy which, by the way, is better than any oyster!”

“Oysters it is then, sir.”

We were shown to a booth & I tried to sit next to her.

“Nope. You sit over there. I remember what you did the last time you trapped me in a booth. No bare butt on the seat today. I have to keep my panties on, & in fact I brought an extra pair. I’m still leaking & it’s all your fault.”

I deferred & ordered 2 Bloody Mary’s & a dozen oysters to start. After the waiter set them down she started to get “cold feet”.

I didn’t push her. I really wanted her to try them, to love them like I did. I picked one up with the oyster fork & slurped it down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.