Possessing - Cover

Possessing

Copyright© 2016 by Ray_V

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Fantasy turns to reality. One must take advantage of opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Nudism  

I rarely sleep late. I did this morning. I was awakened delightfully, by a kiss on my forehead. It’s been a long time since I’ve slept with anyone let alone awakened this way. My eyes snapped open. I was a bit disoriented.

“I’m off.”

“Can I make you a cup of coffee?”

“Already had two cups. Here’s yours. Made it just a few minutes ago.”

I’m so sorry. I didn’t hear you get up.”

“You looked so peaceful. I wanted you to sleep.”

I sat up & looked at this person who woke me up. Not the same person that slept with me. I never saw her wear makeup, but she wore it this morning. She also wore lipstick. The whole picture was ... severe. She had no color. Her lips looked pinched. She wore what looked like an expensive blouse, but sized to hide her, tucked into a skirt that wasn’t big, but totally ignored her hips & ass. Panty hose & very sensible shoes with a tiny heel completed the “ensemble”.

A small, embarrassed smile.

“I know. I look like ... an old lady”

“Nope. You look like a young lady in an old woman’s costume. It’ll change. Your admission of how you look is a big step. Go to work. Have a wonderful day. Project who you are & your happiness too. And think of your shaved pussy all day. Think that you’re coming home – to our home - when the day’s over. I can’t wait to see you & talk about your day!”

I was amazed watching her walk out. I followed her & watched from the front door as she got in her car. The sensual woman who screamed every time I sucked her armpit had reverted to her asexual persona. When I closed the front door the house felt abandoned. Worse, I felt a sense of loss. I was totally spent. Emotionally elated & exhausted. I tried to keep to my usual morning routine. I went into one of the bedrooms that I had converted to an exercise room, turned on Fox News & got on the stationary bike. I started slowly, sipping my coffee before it got too cool, then entered one of the tougher routines into the bike’s computer. It felt great. As I was pedaling hard, sweating hard, I realized how much nervous energy I had. I finished & sat for a few minutes to continue my cool-down.

I felt more like a human being – a bit calmer, grounded – after a shower. Showers will never be the same, though. The minute I stepped under the warm water I was hard. I stood there stroking myself. As I got closer to the point of no return I stopped. Not sure why, but I didn’t want to cum. I stroked again & stopped, several times. I didn’t want to cum without her. It would have been an incomplete act. The urge subsided slowly when I stopped & I smiled to myself. Had she already insinuated herself into my psyche? I grinned even more. Yes she had.

As I showered I made a mental list of things to do. Grocery store, wine shop, hardware store. My hot tub hadn’t been used in a year. Call for service. That made me smile – having someone to share that intimacy makes me very happy. It was about 8:30 AM. I thought of her, wondering how her staff meeting was going, wondering how – or if – her world had changed, wondering if she had even thought about me. I understood if she hadn’t but hoped she had. I hoped her day was different in positive ways.

A bit of luck when I called the service that serviced my pool & hot tub. They told me that the tub was in good shape – it was on a timer that ran it for an hour once a week, & they checked the chemicals every week when they serviced my pool. Evenings were cool – in the 50’s. I went out & turned the tub on & set the heater for 98 degrees. I loved this body temperature setting – comfortable enough to sit & relax for an extended time. I left to do my other errands & was back at the house by noon. I hadn’t heard from her.

By 3:00 PM I was thinking myself so stupid – I didn’t know her cell number & hadn’t given her mine. I didn’t have a land line. I didn’t know her email address nor she mine. I looked her up on Facebook. There she was, all business, all boring, all so “plain Jane”, all so repressed. I knew the real R. It was difficult but I didn’t message her on Facebook. It just didn’t feel right. I wondered what time she’d be home. I felt good thinking that – home. What a wonderful thing, someone coming home to our place, to me.

By 5:30 PM I had to resist the urge to stand at a front window to watch for her. 6:30 PM – no R. At 7:15 PM I was almost ready to drive to her place. Did she decide that this wasn’t home to her? Just before 7:30 PM I heard a car door slam in my driveway. I ran out the back door. She was home! Grinning. Coming to me & attaching herself to me in the best hug of a lifetime, then doubling over in laughter.

She caught her breath.

“We have to do something about my parents. I left my office just after 5:00 PM & went to my place to get stuff I need for the week. Two big suitcases in my trunk for you to bring in, sir. I couldn’t wait to get here, to see you, to feel you. Made the turn onto the street. My dad was doing yard work. He would have seen me. I was lucky he didn’t. I turned around quickly. Every ten minutes I’d drive by the corner where I could peek down the street. I never realized how much time he spends doing this. Finally the coast was clear. I’m home.”

I took her hand without saying a word & walked inside. I motioned for her to stop. I began undressing her slowly. She understood somehow that words were not necessary. As each piece came off I would kiss her. I was fully aroused when I removed her bra & gently kissed the underside of both. Skirt, than panty hose, then panties & she was naked. Gloriously beautiful. I led her into our bedroom. I had placed her restraint belt & cuffs on the bed. She saw them & stopped. She looked at me questioningly. But she relaxed. I felt the trust. I fitted her belt, then cuffs & clipped her wrists to her sides. She stood there looking at me while I undressed. Neither of us had spoken.

I gestured for her to stay where she was. I went to the shower & adjusted the water to “our” temperature & walked her in. I sat her on the shower seat & moved the valve so the rain shower was warming both of us. I was behind her & began working her hair, making sure it was soaked through. I began shampooing her & it was as stimulating, erotic for me as it was for her. Maybe more – I knew now how she loved it. I turned off the rain shower & put more shampoo on her scalp. I loved the feel of this, the texture of her hair, the feeling of my hard cock pressing against her back. She was leaning back on me. My front was slick against her. I rinsed her hair & moved to her front. I knelt between her already spread thighs & sucked her very gently to a small orgasm. I let her calm for a minute, took her hand & led her out of the shower, removed her restraints, wrapped her in a soft luxurious robe I bought that afternoon & kissed her.

“Welcome home. Your pussy is gloriously smooth. How did you do that? How was work?”

She buried her face in my chest.

“Why did you do this? How did you know? Who are you? I love you. I left work to get a Brazilian. I’d rather you do it! It’s so good to be home! I’m starving. What’s for dinner?”

She grabbed my cock, grinning.

“This is for dessert.”

I pulled on sweat pants & a T-shirt.

“I made some risotto with snap peas & mushrooms & a salad. OK? Bought some good wine this afternoon, too. We enjoyed that bottle last night so much...”

“So you cook?”

“One of my passions. Being alone forces you to either cook or go out. I enjoy it. We walked into the kitchen. It’ll take about ten minutes to finish the risotto. Here. Open the wine.”

I handed her the Rabbit corkscrew & started finishing the risotto. I was pleased when she handled the Rabbit with ease. She left the bottle to breathe a bit – pleasing again that she knew wine. She came up behind me & hugged me.

“It smells so good! Can you hear my stomach growling? Today was a very unusual day for me. Are you as hungry as I am? What’s in that? It smells so good!”

I turned around & held her face gently, one hand on each cheek.

“SHH. Slow down. You’re still going a mile a minute. I want you peaceful. Calm when you’re home. How can I help you?

She laughed. One of those huge laughs that’s so real. It comes & goes quickly but is so satisfying.

“The question should be ‘What did you not do!’. How did you know how tightly wound I’d be, how I usually feel coming home from work, especially on Monday? Usually I’d stop at a grocery store & buy some terrible pre-packaged thing, go home & eat hunched over my computer preparing for tomorrow. I couldn’t wait to get here. I’ve been thinking about you, loving you the whole day. But the closer I got to my place the more I worried that I wouldn’t be prepared for the week. That I had a couple of hours work to do. That all melted away when I saw you.”

“Hey – if you ever have work to do please tell me. I understand. Been there, done that. But you have to start living. I have a feeling that you’re so intense at your office that you’re prepared for the month let alone tomorrow. So if it’s really important ... work. If it isn’t, play. So what is it tonight – work or play? And something important. I just lapped your pussy to a delicious orgasm but I don’t have your cell number. I’d never call you at your office unless it was very important, but I like knowing I can message you if I need to.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.