Possessing
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Ray_V

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Fantasy turns to reality. One must take advantage of opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Nudism  

I find this especially erotic. Who knew that watching a beautiful half-naked, very self-conscious woman move about is very erotic. I sat on her bed watching her do things. Open a drawer, walk to the closet, bend over to pick something up. Her titties would wobble gently. Her ass cheeks would move deliciously. She would look my way often & blush – from her cheeks to her chest. It was a battle to keep herself from covering her fantastic breasts. Her nipples seemed to be rock hard.

“What ... the fuck has happened to me? You. Sitting there. Staring at me is driving me crazy. My titties are aching. They need to be rubbed, pinched. I can’t think of what’s between my legs as anything but a cunt. I hate that word but I feel so horny & sexy saying it. You keep devouring me with your eyes & I keep looking at that growing bulge between your legs.”

“Come here. I’m not going to fuck you now. But I’m more horny than you can imagine. I brought the ben wa balls with me. Would you like me to put them in?”

“NO. PLEASE! I couldn’t take those things now. My pussy is spasming just at the mention of them.”

“I’d love to have a “normal” day today with the woman who’s the love of my life. But it seems to be beyond us. I don’t want you on edge all day thinking of your next fuck. And all I want to do right now is have your mouth on my cock. What can we do?”

She came to me standing between my legs as I sat on her bed. She held me. Tenderly & guided my lips to her nipple.

“Suck for a minute. I never understood, in my ‘other life’, what was meant by sexual tension. MMMMFFF.”

I had my lips covering my teeth & bit on her nipple. The steady pressure made her pull away.

“Remember I told you that last week I read a lot about Stockholm Syndrome?”

I my back stiffened perceptibly. She felt it. I was afraid of what was coming next.

“No, silly. I’m not suffering from that.”

She stood up, hands at her sides, head down. Her arms were covering her titties.

“I ... also read a lot about submissives. Am I one? I think I might be. I love what you do to me. Make me do things. I hate to love being humiliated. Do you understand? I want to please you & it always leads to incredible pleasure for me. Please don’t stop. Please love me.”

I hugged her as hard as I could, a full bear hug, arms all the way around her body.

“I can’t believe you. I constantly worry about hurting you. Teasing you, not letting you cum are tremendous turn-ons that after always make me feel bad. ‘Torturing’ you with the ben wa balls is as much about the power over you as the tease & pleasure it gives you. What a pair we make. Two ‘sicko’s’ made for one another.”

“And I’m here dripping thinking about what you’ve done & are going to do.”

“Strip.”

She looked at me.

“I said strip.”

The shorts came off. She looked down – as if to my cock.

“Turn around. Then bend over & grab your ankles.”

“NO! I...”

I grabbed her & turned her over my lap. Those delectable globes were asking for my hand. I rubbed her cheeks, then ran my fingers over her rosebud. Then I spanked. Five hard swats. She grunted after each swat. I could see the impression of my hand on her ass. It was beautiful. She moved her hands to her ass.

“I didn’t give you permission to touch yourself – rear or pussy. Hands down.”

I rubbed.

“Open your legs.”

She did, immediately. My hand now had access to her slit. She was dripping.

“What do you want?”

“Please fuck me!”

“Where?”

She hesitated. Clenched her cheeks together. Pressed her pussy into my lap looking for contact. There was none.

“My ass.”

“It will probably hurt. Will you fight me. Every time I put a finger up there you scream, beg me to take it out.”

“Yes I will ... fight.”

“Then I’ll have to restrain you.”

Her hips started moving – like they were detached from her body. A gentle motion. Sexy.

“Undress me.”

She rose in one fluid motion & pulled my shirt over my head. She sucked & scraped her teeth across my nipples. She tugged at my shorts. I raised my hips & they came off.

“I need a proper blow job. And one hand working your pussy. You will not cum. Understand?”

“I can’t...”

“What? Keep from cumming or sucking my cock?”

“Your cock. Please. You’ll cum in my mouth. It’s dirty. I won’t let you...”

“OK. Then you won’t cum. But I’ll enjoy playing with you until tomorrow. Without satisfaction”

She knelt & pressed my knees apart. She moved between them making as much contact with me as possible. I was so hard I ached. Her lips made contact with the tip of my cock & she suctioned the head into her mouth. Her hands were on my balls.

“Why aren’t you working your clit? Do you want to be punished again? You will be if you cum. Now hold it in your mouth. MMM. Your tongue feels so good. Yes! You’re such a good cock sucker.”

I had to push her off my cock. I couldn’t believe I was fighting the urge to cum already. She kept her lips touching my tip & her hand was working frantically.

“Do Not CUM!”

I grabbed her arm & pulled it. She screamed.

“NO! PLEASE! PLEASE! I HAVE TO!”

She began rooting her face in my crotch, tongue everywhere, taking small nips of my flesh, inhaling my smell, as if this would make her cum. I saw her moving her hand to her pussy again.

“Suck! Now!” I demanded.

She took my cock in her mouth & used her free hand to jerk me off while she pistoned her mouth up & down. Her hand was a blur on her pussy.

“I’m close. Don’t you dare swallow. You hold every drop in your mouth. You are my dirty girl my slut I’m ... going ... to ... cum!”

Her hand moved up from her pussy – as though she needed both hands to control my cock. I spurted as I never have before & her suction was almost painful. I collapsed back onto the bed. She never removed her mouth from my cock & drained me of every drop. I pulled her up & onto the bed on top of me. I put my lips to hers. She frantically shook her head but I forced my tongue into her mouth. She gave me my cum & our tongues worked together. I moved her off of me & moved to her pussy. I dripped my cum & her spit from my mouth onto her cunt & worked it in with my mouth. I lifted her legs – I needed to get to her ass. My tongue probed as deeply as it could, then back to her clit. I moved up & she got more agitated.

My lips neared hers.

“NONONONO!” She thrashed, desperate to move her lips away from mine. I put my hands on either side of her head & held her. I dribbled my cum & her juices on her face, her lips. I began gently slapping her pussy, then rubbing her clit with my whole hand, then slapping, over & over. She put her arms around my head, mouth on mine & screamed. Her body turned hard – as though every muscle had cramped. She ripped my hand away from her crotch & with her hand began her own climb toward another shattering cum. It happened, she screamed for a second then went limp. I threw my leg over her lower body & reveled in the sticky sweaty smelly mess we had made. I soon dozed off with her.

I woke to a perfectly positioned nipple an inch from my lips. I hardly had to move to begin gently nursing on it. She stirred & spoke quietly.

“You can never do that again.” I smiled.

“Which part?” She thought about it.

“When you started slapping my pussy it was like the concussion in my chest when I’m at a big fireworks show. You can feel the vibrations deep inside. Then you started on my clit. Your slaps got it so much more sensitive. Then you rubbed. Then you slapped it again. I stopped breathing. My vision was just a pinpoint. Then the joy, then darkness. Then I woke up tasting you, stuck to you, feeling more content than I ever thought possible. I’m getting up now. If I have to I’ll find scarves to tie you to the bed I will. I need to pack, make sure I have what I need to go to work in the morning not smelling like the total slut you’ve created. I need to shower. I need to wash you off of every surface of my body. SO ... STAY!”

“OK. I’ll go next.”

I was looking at her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.