Possessing - Cover

Possessing

Copyright© 2016 by Ray_V

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Fantasy turns to reality. One must take advantage of opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Nudism  

She ordered a veggie pizza. She didn’t ask me, but just did. We finished the pizza quickly – both of us had a huge appetite. We sat on the couch. It was cool & the light was subdued in the den where we sat. Music was playing, a compilation I had done a while back. I didn’t realize that this set was the first in the queue on my system. It was three or four different artists performing the same song – “Always on my Mind”. I love this song – one of the greatest love songs ever.

We cuddled together, me in the corner where arm met back & seat, she in the crook of my left arm, making as much contact as we could, not consciously, but just fulfilling the need for closeness. The song played softly, but in our peaceful silence I could hear the words clearly. Elvis, Brenda Lee, Willie Nelson. All had done different versions. We were so content & relaxed. Willie’s version always got to me. When his version came up for the second time I had tears. For loves lost & new love as well. One of those dropped on her bare arm. She didn’t react right away. But a moment or two later she reached up to my face & felt the dampness. I felt her tense.

“What’s wrong!” She was really alarmed.

“Nothing’s wrong. Don’t worry. You are my beloved & I don’t understand it. What’s happened to us? Have you ever listened to the words before?”

She pulled up my shirt. Not sexually, but fulfilling a need for more closeness, & rested her cheek on my chest. We listened to the lyrics, felt each other breathe & let the quiet tears flow, not from sadness, but from this intense personal experience.

“Let’s go to your bed. We need to sleep. I’m totally spent. I don’t understand us either. But I don’t care about understanding right now. I want to sleep next to you, your skin against mine. I want our thoughts to merge. I want to dream into the future with you.”

For the first time there was no sexual tension. Incredible closeness, yes, but no thought of sex.

Well, maybe a little. She only wore her t-shirt & shorts. She turned her back when she took them off. This modesty drove me crazy & I felt myself starting to swell. She turned & saw me staring. She did that thing again. Left hand over her pussy, right covering the boobs, left leg turned a bit to try to hide more. She looked down. Shyly.

“What?”

“Never mind. I don’t want to tell you. Then you might stop doing it & I find what you just did the most endearing & sexy things imaginable. Now get in bed before I have to spank you!”

She squealed & jumped under the covers. I turned off the lights & climbed in. It had been a long time – years, really, since I shared my bed with anyone. The last was a woman who I truly cared for, but she moved away for a great job opportunity. We kept in touch for a while. I even traveled to visit her. But the passion faded & I never was able to replace it. Until now. We wiggled around a lot trying to position for maximum contact, hands & arms in just the right places. We settled down & I loved listening to her breathe. I sensed her hand moving. It reached my cock. She stroked it, gently hefted my balls & moved her hand to my chest. She felt my breath quicken a bit.

“Are you asleep,” she said softly.

“No.”

“Me neither. I’m not tired, just more at peace than ever in my life. I had to touch your cock, balls. Am I dreaming?”

“Must be. Reality can’t be this good.”

There was an intense closeness. Her hand touching my balls, my fingers gently caressing her nipple. We fell asleep so in tune that our breathing was synchronized.

I woke during the night. Her left leg was over me, her crotch pushed into my side. I was acutely aware of her titties pushing into me, & she was like a furnace as she lay there breathing deeply in perfect sleep. I lay there unable to fall back asleep, unwilling to move, loving the feel of her body, the sound of her breath, the woman aroma she was exuding. My mind was speeding.

“What’s happened to me?

“Do I love her – really? Does she love me – really?

“Who would believe this?

“Do I want her in my life?

“How can I stop this?

“Do I want to stop this?

“How do we move on from here?”

A hundred or so other things went through my mind, many of which made me anxious. She stirred. Where her head had rested on my chest was wet with her drool, a delightful feeling. She turned her head a bit & kissed me so softly on my nipple. I rubbed her flank, from butt to shoulder. Her hand slowly moved to my cock & I instantly began to harden. She explored me as though for the first time. The way she hefted my balls was the best. It scared me – there isn’t much space between pain & pleasure. But she seemed to have an intuitive way of moving her fingers to maximize pleasure. As I hardened I moved as if to free my arm to touch her.

“No. Don’t move. Let me. Please. I want this.”

She moved her lips to my cock. One hand massaging my balls, she moved her mouth over my cock & moved down. Slowly, until her lips were against my hair. As she moved up the suction was unbearable. I tried to move again.

“Stay there. Please. I need this.”

She sat up & straddled me. She held me & rubbed me against her crack. She didn’t feel wet. She sank down. I entered her, just the head. She grunted & stopped. For a minute we laid there joined. She moved & I felt wetness. She moved up & down a few times & I was buried, our crotches joined. My hips moved. Involuntarily.

“Don’t. Lie still. I love your feel this way.”

We lay there, each of us reveling in the feeling, struggling not to move.

“Why haven’t you cum in me yet?”

“I almost did. Twice. This is only my third time inside you.”

She lifted her head & kissed me. Calm passion. Wonder, then I sensed concern.

“I’m not ‘safe’.”

“What...”

“It had been so long since I had sex. I stopped taking the pill. Never thought about it. Never thought about ... fucking. What did I need the pills for? But the past year or so I’ve thought a lot about something. I...”

Her head dropped to my chest & she quieted. The only movement seemed to be her pussy on my cock, rhythmic squeezing, not enough yet to set me off, but wonderful nevertheless. A few times she took a breath like she was going to speak, but didn’t. Finally,

“I gave up a while ago on any relationship. But I decided I want to be a mother. For me, but also for my parents, who desperately want a grandbaby. I’ve been to a sperm bank. I’ve even narrowed my choices to two donors. My plan was to have eggs harvested & get pregnant.”

She hesitated for a moment, then began to pull off of me. I put my hands on her hips & pulled her back down.

“Where are you going?”

“I thought...”

“That this is serious. That I don’t really know this guy. That I think I love him, but do I really? I’m the sicko who kidnapped you a week ago. I cringe when I think how frightened you were.”

“That’s all true. But you were the guy who wanted to let me go. Who was going to leave his door open for the police. Who opened my eyes - & pussy – to how wonderful life can be. Who teases & torments me until I’m crazy with desire. Who makes me ... whole.”

“I can’t stay still like this. I’ve got to move. My cock is going to explode in you or outside of you. Please make me cum deep in you. Please.”

She began to move. Agonizing. Slowly. When only my tip was in her she thrust as hard as she could back down & screamed. I couldn’t breathe. Again she slammed down. Then she began pistoning & I began thrusting. I only lasted a few more & came. It was as if my life was shooting out the end of my cock. She stopped, maybe passed out. The only movement between us was when my softening cock slipped out of her pussy.

“You didn’t cum.”

“It’s OK. This was the most wonderful it could be.”

“I need to do something for you, but for me too.”

“Do you remember what I did the last time I ate your pussy?”

“Yes. But I remember better what I did. When I was teetering on the edge, when one more swipe of your tongue would have given me the best cum of my life, when you stopped, I lost my mind, my identity. Then you held me, nurtured me, made me feel so loved. I asked you to make me cum with your fingers. I couldn’t take your tongue again.”

“I want to eat your pussy now. Make you cum. Now.

“NO WAY!.”

She became agitated.

“You know how I feel about that. It’s dirty. I’m dirty. You just ... down there! Please. No.”

I pushed her down with little resistance. Opened her legs with less. I hooked my arms under her knees & pushed up. She was gaping. The aroma was delicious. I swiped from rosebud to clit. She shuddered. Again. She moaned.

“Do you want me to tease you?”

I lapped again. Her voice was deep. She was already on the edge.

“Can’t answer? Then I’m going to tease you. Until you cum. Until you explode with pleasure.”

I attacked her clit, took it into my mouth with as much suction as possible. She took a breath so deep & held it. I worked my tongue – hard – over her swollen button. She screamed. It was primal. She was gasping, trying weakly to push me away. Even though we’d been together for such a short time I knew her signals well. She was going into overload. I didn’t want that. I wanted to give her more. I eased the pressure & just rested my lips on her pussy, nipping with my lips, getting little licks into her folds. I didn’t think a pussy could swell so much. She was open like a huge flower in bloom. I started licking the crease where her thigh meets her lips. She groaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.