Possessing - Cover

Possessing

Copyright© 2016 by Ray_V

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fantasy turns to reality. One must take advantage of opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Nudism  

I lay in my bed as she got up. Her thighs glistened with her juices. Her chest was still ruddy. I’ll bet she was still having mini-orgasms. As I watched she shuddered – almost as though she were chilled.

“Are you cold?”

My ... twat is still going a mile a second. I love it!”

One thing I knew. I loved this modesty, the lack of familiarity with intimacy.

“What?” She grinned shyly as I smiled.

“I love everything about you. Look at you. Your pussy is leaking, your cumming every half minute, you can’t help but massage your breasts, you’re flushed, you shared a mouthful of my cum with me after giving me the most amazing blow job, & you’re still like a little girl. I just want to hug you!.” I was sitting on the edge of the bed She came to me & stood in my arms. Our heights matched perfectly. She buried her head on my shoulder. She whispered.

“I need you to do something for me.”

“Anything.”

“I can’t.”

“You have to ask. I’ll say no if I can’t do it.”

“Then I need to explain. Of all of your torments...”

She looked up shyly, smiled & pecked each of my eyelids.

“ ... You made me feel so dirty & I crave that. You made me do things I never thought of. I crave the adventure. But most of all, right now the ultimate depravity for me would be for you to eat my pussy. You promised to put your tongue in my asshole then tongue my mouth. Please make me do that. Force me to take your cock up my ass. Force me to suck you clean.”

She was beet red. She would not look at me.

I decided to tease.

“I’m exhausted.”

She lifted her head, a shocked look on her face. I smiled.

“Because of everything this greedy girl is asking her ... friend to do. Eat a filthy pussy? Tongue a musty asshole? Fuck her ass so deep she’ll scream? Shall I restrain you?”

“If it would please you. But I’d rather be free. You have no idea how sensitive my nipples get. I love pinching & pulling them – even harder than you do.”

I stood up, lifting her & reversing position so she was laying across the bed. Her legs were closed & I had to almost force them open.

“No. Please. No. I can’t. No. No. It’s too dirty. You can’t. I won’t let you!”

I thought she was going to pull my hair, but she tried to push my head away from her crotch. I grabbed her hands & moved them over her head.

“So, my dirty girl. Having doubts now? Please do. You should know I already find a rape fantasy intensely exciting. Remember when you said that you’d be careful what you wished for. You forgot already.”

I was rock hard. I moved down her body, stopping to bite at a nipple. She yelped. She was dripping – so much so that I wondered if she could squirt. I was impatient, maybe a bit angry. I attacked her flaming red button without mercy. She reacted most when I pushed my tongue against her clit & pushed with my whole body, almost moving her across the mattress. She exploded.

“HHHNNNNNNN”

She was gasping for breath & I couldn’t take any more. I hooked my arms around her legs, put my raging cock at her entrance & in one thrust buried myself in her. Her mouth was frozen open in an O shape but no sound escaped. I pounded into her & she was limp. I couldn’t sustain that pace. I stopped, buried in her depths. Her pussy was clenching & unclenching in a wonderful way. She opened her eyes.

“Soooooo good. You’re in me. Finally! My pussy is so full. I’m so happy.” There were tears in her voice.

“Both times I’ve been fucked before were terrible. This is heaven.”

“But you forget – you’re a filthy dirty disgusting girl. You said so yourself. And I’m going to fill your pussy with my cum. And then I’m going to eat you. Then you’re going to lick me clean. But first I think there’s a punishment due. I was supporting my weight on my arms. I suddenly pulled out, rose to my knees & pulled her not too gently (but not that roughly either) to my cock.

“Suck!”

She kept her lips closed & struggled.

“Suck, or I shackle you again & keep you on edge until tomorrow. You will not cum.”

That did it. She attacked my cock, first rubbing every inch of her face & neck over it. She moved so that a nipple was against my cock & she squeezed. I didn’t feel much, but I was amazed at what she was doing. She had the flat of her thumb against my cock, but as she squeezed she was digging her nail into her nipple.

“Dirty girl - do you know what a tit fuck is?”

She obviously didn’t. I straddled her chest & told her to squeeze her tits around my cock. I reached back & got some of her juices & smeared them over the valley between them. I started dripping spit down on my cock & her tits. I started moving, fucking her tits.

“Move so I can fuck your mouth.”

She raised her head & every thrust went into her mouth. I reached back & started pussy & clit play. She went wild, on total overload. I wasn’t too far behind. I came. Five monstrous spurts that felt like cannon balls coming out of my cock. Her face was covered. Her eyes were open but I don’t think she was seeing. I rolled off of her & propped myself on an elbow facing her. With my free hand I began sluicing my cum toward her mouth.

“Hey, dirty girl.”

She didn’t speak, but took my finger into her mouth.

“You have the most amazing, tight pussy. You were gripping me so intensely. It was the most wonderful feeling I’ve ever experienced. I haven’t cum inside you yet.”

That statement hung in the air for a moment. We were spent. The last four hours had been almost too intense. We lay there, just gently feeling each other’s body, reveling in the aromas we had produced, purely marveling in the feelings we felt for each other. After a few minutes I moved to get up. She held me tighter.

“I have to pee. Badly. And I’m hungry. And thirsty. My cock is so limp that even you wouldn’t get it stiff again – for about an hour or two!”

She slapped me. No, more of a love tap, then pulled my face to hers & gave me a loving kiss. I was amazed that I recognized this. Her kiss wasn’t passionate but incredibly full of love.

“What have you done to me? I keep asking myself that. I don’t believe in fate. I believe that what you did to me – kidnapping me – was wrong, illegal, immoral, inhuman. So why do I love you so. When I was away from you last week I read a lot about Stockholm Syndrome.”

“I’m familiar with it.”

I certainly don’t sympathize with you. But empathy? You bet. Stockholm victims might think they’ve fallen in love. I know I have. You’ve given me life. You’ve opened my eyes - & other things...”

She had a twinkle in her eye.

“Let me up, you lout. I have to pee. First. You can watch – that will forever be a humiliating thrill. But no touching. Then I shower. First. Alone! I’m still cumming. I’m so sensitive I can hardly stand it. But come watch. Please.”

I kept my hands to myself. She got into the shower & left the door open.

“I’ll try to be fast. Don’t want you to take a cold shower – even though you might deserve it.”

She shook her glorious boobs at me & grinned.

“Don’t worry about hot water. I’ve got one of those endless hot water things that will run for an hour if you want.”

She lathered up. She really did almost avoid those glorious titties. I’ll remember that – they must be so sensitive. She used the water wand to wash her crack & pussy. Maybe she spent a bit more time down there.

“Hey you – leave that pussy alone. It’s mine to play with.”

She squirted some of my shampoo in her hands, & shampooed her hair. Then she looked at me & grinned again, squatted slightly, & peed...

One of the most endearing things I see in R is her ... I can only think of it as sense of modesty. I’ve had my mouth, fingers & cock in her most secret places & she still blushes like a teenage girl.

“You promised you would shave for me.”

“Later, or is starvation part of your planned torture of me? I need food!”

She got out of the shower & did this girlie thing they do with the towel, wrapping it about their head, covering her hair like a turban. This whole thing – the shower, the pee, even the towel thing & I started to harden again. She noticed, came to me, gently stroked my cock & kissed the tip. Then as casually as possible pecked my on the lips, as though what she had just done was the most natural thing for her.

I put on a pair of shorts & a tee. She put on the shorts she had come in & picked up her shirt.

“Would you leave your top off?”

She looked at me – a bit strangely.

“I’m going to need another shower. Why did you ask me that. The minute I you said that I started to get soaking wet.” She thought for a minute. “I guess what’s happening to my pussy is the equivalent of a horny guy getting a hard-on. I’m so incredibly lucky! If you were not the perverted bastard you are I would have never felt this way, & I may never have loved like this.”

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she hugged me. I was very conscious of her tits & nipples & began to rise to full stiffness.

“Whoa, bare-breasted sexy one. We’re going to eat. Remember. I promise not to touch your gorgeous pussy for at least two hours. And this (I pointed to the tent in my shorts) is your fault. Touch it before 2 hours & you will be punished!”

She held on for a sec, turned around & pushed my tenting shorts into her crack.

“You’re in big trouble, girl” I said in my not so threatening growl. “You’re going to love this punishment – I know how much you love to be teased & driven crazy. I know I’m going to love it!” I slapped her butt. She squealed. Deliciously.

“So what’s for dinner?”

“I have nothing to eat here. But that’s your fault. I spent the past week in worse shape than you. I had resigned myself to prison the rest of my days. Instead, I found you. Perfect, my love.”

“Want to go out for pizza?”

“I can’t. I wasn’t exactly overdressed when I came here.”

“We’re going out for pizza.”

“Please. No. What if we see someone we know?” I’ll be almost naked. No bra, no panties. I just can’t.” I haven’t been in public without a bra since puberty!”

“Sure you can. And will. We’re going. But first, your punishment. Sit in that chair. Pull your shorts off & hook your legs over the arms.”

She moved slowly but did as I asked. I was a bit surprised that she covered herself – you know how girls do it – arm across boobs, hand over pussy.

“Covering yourself?”

“When you make me do these things – sit like this, pussy forward, legs spread, it’s Humiliating, very exciting. I’m going to run like a faucet. What are you going doing?”

I went to a bureau to get an item out of a drawer. I came back & showed her the ben wa balls.

“What are those?” She was getting a bit nervous.

“They go into your pussy. They’re called ben wa balls. These are actually balls inside balls. Every time you move you’ll get a bit of stimulation. The weight of them will cause them to gently knock against each other. And, from what I’ve read, they cause you to constantly clench & unclench your already quite strong pussy muscles. This is what keeps them from falling out. Without panties that could be quite embarrassing in a pizza restaurant.”

I handed them to her.

“They’re new, but I sterilized them too. Where they’re going is far too precious to me to injure it.”

“What do I do?” I stepped over to her & ran my finger up her slit. She gasped, still on a hair trigger.

“You’re incredibly wet. Just push them into your hole. The beads on the end of the string hit your thighs every time you move, too. A constant reminder of what’s in there. Later I’ll fuck you with them inside you. Supposed to be quite pleasant for me. Go. Put them in.”

She took them & hefted them. They weren’t large, about the size of an oversized marble.

“They’re heavy!”

“We’ll see how heavy. I’m starving. Put them in & let’s go.”

She grunted. Twice, as she used two fingers to push each ball into her pussy. She got up, pulled up her shorts & took a step.

“Whoa, that’s the weirdest feeling I’ve ever had. I think I feel movement but it’s almost imperceptible. I guess I’m relieved. I was expecting a real punishment!”

“We’ll see. One of my favorite pizza joints is about a 45 minute drive north. I’m not so sure I want to share you right now, & if we run into someone we know...”

“That’s a great idea. I don’t want to share you either.”

We walked out to my car.

“I’ve really got to be careful. It’s such a strange feeling to be braless. I would even wear one to bed! I’ll be flopping around. Just walking into the restaurant...”

She began to realize the position I had put her in. Braless with nipples so sensitive they might explode. And the ben wa balls were only going to get more interesting. We passed a big-box sporting goods store & I pulled into the parking lot. I parked further away than I probably had to. I wanted her to walk.

“Why are we stopping?”

“I need a couple of things.”

“I’ll wait in the car. Leave the keys so I can have some music.”

“You’re coming with me. I might need help with colors.”

“I can’t. You can’t make me.”

“I don’t want to make you do anything anymore. I want you to want to do it. You’re still the same wonderful person you were a week ago just freer, willing to take risks. What’s the worst that can happen? Men are going to see your nipples burning through your shirt & want to fuck you silly? Women are going to hate you because you’re so sexy & uninhibited? C’mon.”

I took her hand & gently pulled her out of the car.

We walked, holding hands for the first time. There was a closeness between us, a shared intimacy. I was proud to be with her. As we got to the store entrance she stopped, hands on her sides & bent over a bit like she was winded.

She started giggling. “You bastard. You don’t have shopping to do. You knew exactly what those infernal balls would be doing to me. Every step I’m forced to clench my pussy muscles. When I clench I quietly squeeze my clit. When I relax my pussy they feel like they’re coming out. And the fucking things keep banging into each other.”

“Do you know that when you stand bent over like that every guy can see your titties. That last guy even gave me a thumbs up!”

She straightened up in a flash & saw the expression on my face. She punched my arm. Surprisingly hard. She pulled me closer & started off on me.

You ... it’s your fault ... I never swear ... you cock-sucking bastard you knew. I can’t...”

There were a couple of benches outside the store. I grabbed her hand & half pulled her over & sat down next to here. Her upper lip had beads of sweat on it. Her thighs were closed so tight she probably could have cracked open a coconut. I smelled her arousal. Her head was on my shoulder. Her breathing was rapid, as if she had just finished a jog – not gasping, but rapid & controlled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.