Logan and Alex - Cover

Logan and Alex

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Logan DeVry is attracted to Alexandra, a young computer technician at his office, after she helps him with a problem filing documents. He woos her and discovers she is involved in LGBT affairs, although she insists she is not a lesbian. When their relationship reaches the lovemaking stage, Alex confides that she is a pre-op trans woman. This initially puts Logan off, but his love for her overcomes his reluctance. In the end he discovers new dimensions to his sexuality, and to hers.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   TransGender   Shemale   Fiction   Anal Sex   Slow  

Logan stood by the kitchen sink, drying their dinner bowls with a dishtowel. He felt a hand on his shoulder. “You didn’t have to wash and dry everything,” she said. “Especially the stuff from earlier in the week.”

“I like a neat kitchen,” he replied, setting down the bowl.

“A neat kitchen isn’t so important to me -- but I do appreciate it.” He turned and regarded her. She was wearing a sheer black baby doll nightgown with a satin bodice and black satin tap pants. He scanned her up, down and up again. “Enjoying the view?”

“Absolutely,” he replied. “You look sensational.” Logan slipped his arm behind her knees and lifted her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he carried her to her living room and sat on her sofa, holding her on his lap. “I love those smooth, shapely legs.”

They began kissing and playing tongue games. Logan caressed her cheeks and her neck. With the back of his finger he stroked her left breast through the fabric of her gown. Then he hooked his finger under her shoulder strap and lowered it, peeling the bodice away from her breasts. Hers were firm, well-formed and B-cup sized; each was adorned with a perky nipple centered in a wide, round and deeply pigmented areola.

“Alex -- they’re beautiful. They’re sensational.”

“And, they’re mine and they’re real.”

“I know -- I can tell. No silicone here, and such pretty nipples. Alex -- I’ve dated birth women who weren’t as well endowed on top as you are.”

Alex unbuttoned Logan’s polo shirt and began tugging it out of his waistband. “As long as we’re playing I-show-you-mine...” he said and slipped the shirt over his head.

Alex ran her fingers across his chest. “You have a nice build, Logan.”

Logan tugged on the tie holding her bodice together. It split open and she slipped it off her shoulders. Alex lay in her tap pants across Logan’s lap. He began languidly caressing and fondling her breasts. “Your nipples are getting hard,” he remarked.

“I’m not chilly,” she replied. “Feels good.” Logan ran his hands along her sides and caressed her shoulders and abdomen before returning his attention to her breasts. “Mmm,” she purred. “You’re certainly capable at foreplay...”

Logan ran his hand along her thigh and hip. His fingers touched her firmly erect penis under the satin of her tap pants. Reflexively he drew back. “You can touch me there,” she said. “I like it.”

He ran his hand along the length of her shaft. “Wow,” he remarked. “You are firm.”

“I’m very horny and I’m very aroused,” she replied. “That feels really good.”

“Maybe it’s time to move this action to the bedroom.”

“Maybe it is.”

Logan helped her up. Holding hands they headed for her bedroom. Alex switched on a lamp on her nightstand. He regarded a queen-sized platform bed in her sparsely furnished room. He helped her turn down the covers. Then he stripped to his briefs and slid under the covers beside her.

They lay facing each other and kissed. He coaxed her onto her back and covered her face, chest, breasts and abdomen with kisses. Then he grasped the waistband of her tap pants. Alex lifted her hips and he slid them off her legs. He knelt by her hips.

Logan regarded her firmly erect phallus surrounded by a demure patch of brown pubic hair. Underneath a loose scrotum held her medium-sized testicles. He reached down and wrapped his fingers around her thick and firmly erect shaft. “This is the first time I’ve ever handled someone else’s peen,” he remarked.

“It’s mine you’re handling,” she said. “I hope that makes a difference.”

“I’ll say. Believe me, I couldn’t do this with anyone else. I’m just not quite sure what to do.”

“Pretend it’s yours.”

“God, you are hard ... I can feel your pulse in it.” He gave it a squeeze and a drop of clear fluid formed at its tip.

“I am so horny and so aroused and so eager,” Alex replied. “I want this, Logan.”

Logan realized that, unlike himself, she was uncircumcised. He slid her foreskin down to fully expose her glans. Lubricating his thumb with her juices he began a slow, circular massage of its underside.

“That feels good,” Alex murmured. “Nipples, too?”

“With pleasure...” Logan began caressing her right breast from back to front and fondling her erect nipple. Alex closed her eyes. Her breathing deepened and he watched her ribs and belly heave.

“Little more,” she said in a loud whisper. Logan slid her foreskin up and over her glans and began full-length stroking of her shaft. “Just like that.” Logan could feel her organ stiffen even more and then relax as she tensed pelvic muscles. His touching her and sensing her arousal was giving him a powerful wet and throbbing erection.

Alex drew in a breath and let out a low moan. Her penis throbbed and she ejaculated blobs of cloudy semen onto her belly. Logan continued stroking her until he felt her spasms subside; then, he pressed his thumb along the underside of her shaft to squeeze out any remaining drops.

A broad smile spread across Alex’s lips. “You did very well for a beginner,” she said. “I’d say you’re a natural.”

Logan reached for some facial tissue and began daubing the splotches of cum from her abdomen. “This is about the sexiest thing I’ve ever done in my life,” Logan said. “I think I know why. I’ve never been able to fathom a female orgasm. Even though I’ve ... participated in many; and enjoyed the shows that climaxing women put on -- what my partners were experiencing was inscrutable to me. None of them could describe it, at least not in a way that I could relate to. With you, it was different. I understood exactly what you were experiencing, Alex. I had feedback from your body’s response directly into my own psyche. It made me so aroused I almost came myself.”

Alex reached for him. He lay beside her and they kissed and caressed each other’s faces. “Well,” she said, “it is your turn.”

“I need to calm down a bit, so I won’t go off prematurely. I’m a little older than you. It would take me over an hour to recover enough for a second go.”

She kissed his lips. “That could be an hour well spent.”

“I want to look at you. I want to get to know every inch of that sexy body of yours.” Alex rolled onto her back and laced her fingers behind her head. Logan turned down the covers and caressed her legs. “I love your knees and thighs ... You have pretty feet, too.”

“Tell me you don’t have a foot fetish,” she said. “Please say you don’t have a foot fetish.”

“I don’t. You do have pretty feet.” He caressed her hips and abdomen. “I like your cute little navel ... And of course those gorgeous breasts.” Logan covered her pelvis with the corner of the top sheet. He regarded her and shook his head. “You look so ... real ... so natural, Alex. I still can’t believe you’re trans.”

She lifted the sheet from across her hips. “Believe it.”

“I have to believe it -- it’s our reality. It’s so remarkable ... And, you look so wholesome -- no tattoos or piercings. You look like the girl next door.”

“The trans-girl next door? Logan -- if you’re observant and know what you’re looking for, you’d spot things that aren’t quite right.”

“I guess I’m too smitten with all the things that are right to notice. Roll onto your stomach.”

“Why?”

“I want to look at your back.” Alex complied and Logan began caressing her shoulders and shoulder blades. “God, you’re terrific from the back, too.” He smoothed his hands along her buttocks. “Beautiful, round, taut bottom ... The backs of your legs are as sexy as the fronts.” Logan covered her back, buttocks and legs with soft kisses. “I am such a lucky guy.”

He lay atop her, covered her shoulders and neck with kisses and nuzzled her under her ear. “Mmm ... I like this,” she purred. Logan worked his hands under her and began fondling her nipples. “I really like that...”

“I love feeling those nipples get firm,” he replied.

“They love getting firm from your touch.” Logan caressed her arms. Then he rolled off of her and stretched out on his back. “Did you enjoy that little interlude?” Alex asked.

“Oh, very much. I think I’m ready for you. The throbbing has subsided.”

“You checked out my body. I want to look at yours.” Alex grasped the waistband of his briefs and slid them off his legs. “Wow -- these are damp.”

“When I was stroking you, it was just bubbling out of me.”

Alex caressed his legs. “You do have pretty legs, too. I like how you’re built, Logan. You’re just what I admire in a man. I like it that you’re not too hairy...” She ran her fingers through a patch of chest hair. “I like this...”

“Just hairy enough?” he asked.

“I guess I’m Goldilocks,” she replied, “just right.” Alex ran her hands along his hips and then wrapped her fingers around his manhood. “Very nice,” she said.

“I’m sure you’ve seen much nicer.”

“In my porno days I took a lot of cocks up my butt,” she replied. “Believe me, when it comes to anal sex, bigger is not necessarily better. Too big can be really uncomfortable. Yours is perfect for me,”

“More Goldilocks?”

“Mmm ... Ooh ... you’ve been circumcised.”

“That wasn’t my choice.”

“Doesn’t make a difference to me.” Alex cupped his scrotum in her palm. “Mmm ... Nice. You said you had big, strong ones. You certainly do.”

“Yours are quite impressive,” Logan remarked.

Alex let out a snort. “Mine are prosthetic. About the time I started at the studio I began having a bad reaction to the anti-androgen I was taking. It’s a strong drug and it was starting to bother me. My doctor recommended I have them removed ... however, the studio likes its shemales well-hung. So we made a deal -- I would pay for the surgery and the studio would pay for the prosthetics. It was win-win and I could stop taking the anti-androgen.”

“They’re not real?”

“Go ahead -- give one a squeeze.”

Logan manipulated what was in her nut-sack. “They feel real enough.”

“They’re silicone. Watch this...” Alex made a fist and hit herself hard in the balls. “No effect. Believe me, I’m happier with them this way, and I feel better, too.”

“The things lovers discover about each other,” Logan mused.

“Now, where were we?” Alex mused. She kissed the length of his shaft, opened the drawer of her nightstand and removed a tube of lubricating gel. She handed it to him; then, she lay on her back and lifted her legs. She grasped her buttocks and spread them to expose her anus.

“I’ve ... I’ve never done anal sex,” Logan stammered.

“No time like the present to start,” Alex replied. “I told you I’m a committed and confirmed bottom, Logan. I want to feel you big and hard inside me. I want to feel you squirt your sperm into me. To me, this is the third act ... the main course ... the denouement ... the fat lady singing. It’s something I need to feel fully satisfied.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.