Kathy, Again - Cover

Kathy, Again

Copyright© 2016 by Reltney McFee

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What if Kathy and I had made a life together, instead of going our separate ways after nursing school? Here is a fantasy answer to that question.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The next weekend arrived, and Mom waved as she drove away with the boys. I turned into the house, and found nobody there. Wandering upstairs, I discovered that Kathy and Sandy had decided that the time to start things was now. I figured this out, from the heap of clothing on the chair, and the naked lovelies posed at each side of the bed.

My wife, long familiar to me, curve-some, and frequent and enthusiastic participant in our lovemaking, licked her lips as she looked me up and down. Her gaze lingered upon my turgid organ, and I throbbed at the hungry look she gave me. Lifting my eyes, I walked my view along Sandy’s young body, so like her mother’s.

Sandy’s breasts were a little smaller, a little firmer, than Kathy’s, the older woman’s hips broader, nearly as firm as her child’s. Kathy preferred her curly hair to be shoulder length, while Sandy opted for straightened hair, caught in a pony tail, now peeking from beside her far shoulder.

Distracted by the beautiful women before me, I stood timelessly, admiring them, until the doorbell rang. Long minutes had passed, as my Darling Wife observed, “If you were to answer the door, we could get this party going!”

For some reason, Brent appeared nervous. I wonder if the prospect of his girlfriend’s father watching him with said (naked) girlfriend might have something to do with it? Or, perhaps, the prospect of this father being heavily armed ... naw, nothing like that could be intimidating, could it?

We ascended the stairs, and I began to lead him into the bedroom. He stopped, abruptly, as he got to the threshold, and I really couldn’t blame him.

I have described Kathy, right? Her brown eyes and pretty face lit with an inner radiance whenever she smiled. Her firm bust, responsive erect nipples, beckoned to me. Slender abdomen, with just a slight swelling, testament to years of mothering, loving, of living. Your gaze would linger at her firm rounded hips, framing her pelvis, with her trimmed and closely cropped pubes leading as if an arrow to her womanly folds. So, I have described her, right? Why wouldn’t the boy stop as if frozen?

And, of course, there was Sandra. Very much the mirror of her mother, built on a smaller chassis, fewer laugh lines, less living behind her. I did not know if Brent had ever had quite this view of my daughter. I had not, myself, and found the comparison to my wife quite flattering to both women. I could readily imagine how a younger man, less experienced in the company of women, might be transfixed by the sight presented to him. For me, well, I was “rising to the occasion”, the visual stimulation quite vivid. Brent, it appeared, had all he could do, wrenching his gaze from my wife, to my daughter, and again back to my happily naked wife. Kathy wriggled for his (and my) benefit.

“So, Brent? Are you happy to see me, or is it my daughter who has all your attention?” Another wriggle, and, Pavlovian, Brent’s eyes followed the sway of Kathy’s caramel breasts. The boy was without words.

I spoke for both of us, as I rolled my shirt over my shoulders. “Honey, from the looks of things, the poor boy is overloaded with feminine beauty, and asking him to speak as well is simply cruel!” I turned to Brent, snapping my fingers to draw his attention. “Brent? Did Sandy tell you our plans for the evening?”

His eyes wandered for another moment, and he seemed to focus. “Uh, yessir. She told me you and Mrs. Evans wanted to be sure I knew how to treat her right. She told me you would show me what ‘treating her right’ would mean, and that I’d have to show you I had paid attention. Sandy told me that I was not going to simply be some frat boy, leave her hanging, boy wonder, as she stated it, but, sir, I gotta tell you, I never, ever, imagined that this would be any part of my weekend!”

Kathy summoned his attention. “Brent, honey? You do realize that we, her father and I, don’t have any issues with you, right? Sandra has given us no indication that you have been anything other than a gentleman, who paid attention to her and her feelings, and she speaks glowingly of you. Our little show and tell is simply to help her and you know how to please her, and recognize when you need to slow things down, or stop. Really, the only way to learn that sort of thing is to experience it, and, well, here we are to help you stop before you go overboard. If you listen to Mr. Evans, there, then everybody ought to have a good time.” Kathy colored a little, and continued. “Really, though, after getting acquainted in this manner, I really think that ‘Kathy’ and ‘Mark’ are appropriate behind closed doors. Don’t you, dear?”

Brent looked surprised, and stuttered a little. “Uh, yeah, sure thing, Mrs ... uh, Kathy.”

I poked him a little. “So, Brent? Time to get things moving, right?”

I dropped my pants, kicking them into the corner. Brent, a little slower, soon nakedly matched me. I looked: what guy wouldn’t, simply to compare, right? He looked to be about my size, a little longer, a bit skinnier. Harumph! Probably good enough for my child.

“Let’s start off with a little warm up,” I told him. I stepped to Kathy’s side, motioning him to Sandy’s. Kathy had a wild look in her eyes, and she knelt, turning her head to reach for me. And there I was.

She engulfed me, there, in front of our daughter and her boyfriend, nearly taking in my entire length. Sandy really couldn’t see all that much, her mother’s bobbing head being in the way, but it was plain that Kathy was enthusiastically sucking my cock. I rested my hands upon her dark curls, and leaned into her oral embrace. I locked eyes with Sandy, brown eyes like her mother’s, and started to thrust into her mother’s face, slowly and gently fucking into her encircling lips. I felt Kathy swirl her tongue over my glans, and saw Sandy run her own tongue over her lips.

Brent, getting into the spirit of the festivities, reached, turning my daughter’s head toward him, and settled his own organ upon her lips. She soon worked her way along his length, taking somewhat less of him into her than her mother had. Regardless, Brent seemed enthused with this turn of events, and soon rested his own hands upon her head, drawing her along his schlong, until she coughed, and gagged.

I raised an eyebrow at him, and he caught it, withdrawing from my child’s mouth. Sandy coughed another time or two, and Brent started to look a little worried.

Sandy was not worried. She glanced at me, and then back to her boyfriend. “Hmmmm, I want you back in my mouth! It’s unbelievably exciting to be sucking you, in front of my mom and dad,! Let me suck you some more!”

And, as if there was any chance that he could resist her powers of persuasion, he again placed his prod at her lips, and she again engulfed him. Kathy drew herself off my throbber, and turned to see what the discussion was about. I reassured her. “Brent figured it out, all by himself ... well, maybe with a little help from Sandy. You, feel free to return to what you were doing a second ago!”

She had another idea. “Honey, if you were fucking me, I could see better, and maybe offer a little coaching.” She batted her eyes at me, and she knew I really could deny her nothing. “It would make me so hot, you fucking me, and watching them. Wouldn’t you do just this one thing for me?”

Heh. For her, right? As if I wouldn’t enjoy the vista before me! She maneuvered herself onto the bed, I set a pillow beneath her head, and placed myself between my wife’s dark knees. As I settled against her sex, Mr. Happy gave an additional throb, watching the tanned pretty teen next to her, slobbering over the cock in her mouth. Kathy rolled her head over to watch, and purred as I eased into her oily depths.

Perhaps it was a testament to my sexual abilities, but Kathy reassured Brent, as I was exploring her sex. “Brent, honey? You’re doing just fine! When she needs you to back off a little, she’ll tell you. I just know you’ll treat her right, since you stopped once she coughed. That’s the way to make her feel safe, and when she feels safe, she can let her enthusiasm go!” Then, as if I had finally distracted her, “Yeah, Mark! Just like that! Oohhh! Right there! “ Our gaze met, and, as I sank into her dark eyes, she began to raise her pelvis, meeting my strokes. My dusky wife began to grunt with our joining, and Brent paused, transfixed, as she and I drove each other towards the brink. Sandy drew off her boyfriend with a “Pop!”, and turned to watch the demonstration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.