Kathy, Again - Cover

Kathy, Again

Copyright© 2016 by Reltney McFee

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What if Kathy and I had made a life together, instead of going our separate ways after nursing school? Here is a fantasy answer to that question.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It was nearly as entertaining watching her get dressed, as my prod had thought it to be when she got undressed. As much as she was a younger version of her mother, she triggered a nostalgia for the first years Kathy and I had shared. “Lock the door!”admonished her mother, as Sandy walked into the hallway.

Kathy stroked my firming organ, and noted, “You got your jollies, and I just finished singing your praises as a lover. How about you remind me just how you can wind me up?”

I stooped, and she rose, greatly easing the task of sweeping her into my arms, and lurching to the bed. We fell together, an interplay of dark and light limbs, and she laughed out loud. “Oh, you fool! You are going to hurt yourself one of these days! Here, get your knee out of my ribs, and get your self around!”

I untangled as ordered, finding myself nose to nose with her brown eyes, my pale cheek against hers. Her breasts rose and fell beneath me, her nipples hardening. I kissed her, then, first a feather touch lip to lip, then another, then a nip of her lower lip. I withdrew, and she darted in to seize my own lower lip with her teeth, drawing back as if to drag me into her lair. Released, I pressed my lips to hers, our tongues searching each others’ mouth, dueling and reaching.

“I want you to fuck me, right now! We never had anyone watch as I pleasured you, and it turned me on, you just cannot know! Fuck me, you have to, right now!”

I reacted, as you may expect, to that sort of enthusiasm. I wriggled until, Just So!, my hardness was caressing her fiery moisture. She nudged herself upward, and engulfed me. I met her thrust, and was soon full depth immersed in the steaming cauldron that was her sex. I lingered there. For all of the years that we have been together, and the women I had been intimate with prior to Kathy, her lovemaking enthusiasm drove them all from my mind. Nothing ever surpassed the delight of my first full plunge into her depths, and the hot wet clasping welcome she always provided me. For her part, she cooed into my ear, “I love you inside me. I feel so close to you, when you first take possession of me, and you make me feel so loved when you stop, full length, and clasp me to you! That’s what made me fall in love with you, so many years ago!”

I eased my way back, and returned to where I belonged. She sighed, and I repeated myself. Her sighs accelerated, and so did my movements. Wrapping her arms around me, she panted her excitement into my ear, and I held her more tightly. Her pelvis rotated, at each of my thrusts, to drag me ever deeper within her. We stroked each other, chasing our release. I felt my own crisis approaching, the overpowering sensation of my sex scepter almost glowing with arousal. I accelerated my pounding, and Kathy fell moaning over her own precipice. I plunged into her depths, holding there, and savored the rippling of her climax. Her sex labored to tease my semen from me, and she succeeded. I began to jet my sauce into her, and her moans increased as she clasped me ever more tightly.

I was lost, immersed in her breaths into my ear, her breasts moving beneath me with each breath, the warmth of her embrace. I rolled onto my side so as to not crush her, and she snuggled into my arms. Our breaths slowed, and she spoke.

“That’s what I’m talking about! You did pretty well, for an old white guy! I bet, if we practiced some more, you could deliver that sort of performance every night, and maybe a matinee besides on Saturdays!”

My wits had returned to me. “Well, if you continue to provide that sort of inspiration, and I take up aerobics, you may be proven right! On the other hand, I am an old guy, so perhaps you are simply trying to boff me to death. Ya know, I don’t really have all that much life insurance, right?”

Kathy appeared to consider this for a moment. “Nah, I guess I’ll keep you around. Maybe we’ll start off slowly, and build you up to the sort of performance I deserve!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.