Kathy, Again
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Reltney McFee

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What if Kathy and I had made a life together, instead of going our separate ways after nursing school? Here is a fantasy answer to that question.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Sandy disappeared down the stairs, and we heard her speaking to her brothers. Kathy took my hand, and led me into the bedroom. “Couldn’t wait for me, could you?” she admonished me with a grin. “Did you lose your focus when your daughter interrupted your good times?”

She released my pants, and drawing them down my legs along with my shorts, found me half erect. Her cool dark hand made my flaccid organ look respectably large. “Ooh, poor baby! You did lose your focus! I just bet that I can bring him back to life!”

Sandy chose this moment to return. Goggling at my markley, she reported to her mother. “I gave the boys a couple of bucks, and sent them to the corner for ice cream. I guess they’ll be back in around an hour.”

Kathy released her towel, and, naked, knelt at my feet. She shook her dark hair over one shoulder, and brought her ocher lips to kiss the crown of my manhood. “Mark, honey? Take off your shirt.”

Turning to Sandy, she continued. “Not an awful idea, but you know how I hate for them to ruin their appetites before dinner.”

Sandy stared, mute, into our room. “Sweetie?”, Kathy prompted. “Why don’t you come in, close and lock the door, and then you take off your own clothes.”

THAT got her attention. “Huh? What?”

“Well, you have seen me naked, you have seen your father naked, we’ve seen you topless and giving oral sex to your boyfriend. We’re both naked, now. Don’t you think we are past that ‘modesty’ thing, by now?”

Sandy woodenly entered the room, secured the door, and then returned to see her mother taking my limp appendage altogether into her steaming mouth. Kathy pulled off me with a “pop”, and turned to Sandy. “Honey? Your shirt?”

Sandy unbuttoned her blouse, awkwardly, and left it hanging open. Her breasts, looking like copies of her mother’s, were nestled in a lacy tan brassiere. Kathy, again, interrupted sucking me to admonish our daughter.

“Really? Do I have to give you step-by-step directions on getting your clothes off? Place your blouse on the chair, and then remove your bra.” While her mother tended to my rapidly thickening cock, the lovely girl tossed her top onto the chair, and slipped the straps off her taut caramel shoulders. Revolving her bra, she released the catch, and it joined the shirt on the chair. Her brown breasts looked so much like the woman kneeling before me, sucking my reanimated man club, that it was as if the woman sucking me was also standing before me. Sandy’s firm abdomen, product of track and swimming, led my eyes to the snug denim encasing her round backside and curvaceous hips.

Again, Kathy interrupted my joy, to admonish our daughter. “Sandy? Your pants? On the chair?”

As her mother again took me deeply into her throat, Sandy released the catch of her jeans, and, wriggling, slid the pants off and tossed them onto the growing stack of clothing. Her underwear had gotten entangled in her jeans, and so she was now naked, wide eyed watching her mother fellate her father. Shaking myself, drawing my attention from my daughter’s shaven sex, I patted her mother on the head. “Honey? Between your cocksucking skills, and the bare cutie right over there, I’m gonna have a short trigger.”

Kathy drew off of me, and giggled. “Ya think? How could you think that you’d last any time at all with two naked lovelies, one for you to admire, one to drink your man juice? You just admire your daughter, and your little black girl will guzzle the benefits of your excitement.” She turned to Sandy. “Girl, you are pretty, pretty, pretty! I know your father likes what he sees, as he’s as hard as I’ve ever felt him. You just stand right there, and I’ll dive in for the kill!”

She surely meant to kill me, swallowing my love lance nearly to the root, swirling her tongue around my cockhead, and humming her arousal around my length. She pistoned my fuckstick into and out of her umber colored face, pausing to wrap her tongue around the head at each withdrawal. As she predicted, it wasn’t any time at all until my man sap was rising along my stalk. I wrapped my hands in her dark hair, and threw back my head, panting out my release. She enfolded my pale buttocks in her bronze hands, drawing me closer, and deeper into her throat, as I poured myself into her.

Once I drained the last of my spending into her pretty face, I looked from my wife to our daughter, transfixed as she was by the demonstration we had just provided. Kathy ostentatiously licked her lips, swallowed, once again, and disengaged from my joint. “See, sweety? That’s how you suck a cock! Right about now, your father will do just about anything I want, right honey?”

I mumbled something that sounded like “you betcha!”, but without the crisp enunciation. Sandy spoke up. “Mom? Could I practice? I’d like to get really good at it. Besides, if I could make Daddy all googley eyed, like you just did, that could be useful when we talk about curfew and allowance and stuff like that!” The cute adolescent jumped a little, with fascinating effects upon her breasts. Mr. Happy noticed, and twitched a bit. Kathy looked up at me, and appeared to consider this for a moment, casually stroking my joint

“No, dear, you cannot practice upon your father. First of all, we need to maintain a few limits. Secondly, I do not want your father thinking with his dick, when you are trying to wheedle a later curfew, or a car, or, really, anything, out of him. You already have him in your hip pocket, being his little girl and all. I do not think it is wise for you to get even more leverage over him. Honey, men are weak creatures, and easily manipulated. This one is mine, you really need to manipulate one of your own.”

I tapped her on the head with my hand. “So, you do know, I AM standing right here, right?”

Kathy smiled at me, sweetly, and nodded. “Of course, Honey! Your taste is still on my tongue. Is there something you want to contribute? Like, maybe, you would like your sweet daughter here, kneeling at your feet, with the taste of your cum on her lips?” The sultry smile my wife gave me, with those words sounding just like an invitation, warned me that this was likely a conversation I was much better off, not participating in.

“Uh, well, as pretty as Sandy is, and as much as any man with eyes and a libido would likely consider donating his left nut for the chance to share her talents, I suppose that I ought to leave that as a thought experiment, and not an experience.”

Kathy smiled, again, and this time the smile reached her eyes. “Good call. I will see that you are suitably rewarded.” Kathy caressed my thickening joystick, and, turning to Sandy, she continued. “Since I’m not going to volunteer your father as a subject for a clinical trial, as eager as he might be, is there some other demonstration you feel the need for?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.