Kathy, Again - Cover

Kathy, Again

Copyright© 2016 by Reltney McFee

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What if Kathy and I had made a life together, instead of going our separate ways after nursing school? Here is a fantasy answer to that question.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Sunday afternoon drew to a close, chores completed, and we tucked into a delivery dinner. Once that was done, the boys wanted to run around the yard some more, and Sandy wanted to visit her BFF for a couple of hours. Once we extracted a promise that she’d be home before 2100, she headed out. Kathy decided that a hot, quiet bath was just the ticket for her, and I decided to surf.

As I headed to the bedroom and my laptop, I noticed that Sandy’s was open and running. Curious, I detoured into her room, and was startled by what I saw. Some video!

I checked quickly, relieved that she had not logged into our home network. I knew the principals of this piece of performance art. They were my darling wife and myself.

I thought I had struck a clever balance of honesty and dissembling, when I had labeled the dvd as “dad’s birthday”. Well, it appeared that I was not the only one to crack that particular code. It was paused, but I remembered that weekend well. Very well.

The scene at hand, featured my Darling Wife, entirely naked, tied to our bed. I was buried headfirst in her sex, and it appeared this was long about the time I made her explode, one of many times, as her back was arched, her neck extended, and the rictus upon her face, given the setting and my memories, was one of release. Kathy and I had reviewed this particular piece of cinema many times, and had enjoyed immersing ourselves in recollection, as well as occasionally reenacting particular favored portions.

Curious, I opened the menu of videos my daughter had saved. It appeared, from the thumbnails, that we were her favorite performers, since there were several clips saved, a sort of “Greatest Hits” review of her mother’s and my love life. I returned to the video at hand.

I restarted it, lost in remembrances. Last year, for my birthday, Kathy had schlepped the kids over to her mother’s house, and we had celebrated at home. The centerpiece, and my very favorite gift, had been her bestowing upon me an evening of bondage and debauchery.

Affairs had culminated with her bound naked to the bed (like you didn’t see that coming, right?). Once I had licked her to a panting mass of post climactic jelly, I had plunged into her sex, stroking her to another shrieking thrashing peak. Finally, I eased into her ass, finishing shortly after her with a pouringly complete, plasma depleting orgasm of my own, into her colon. I well remembered that birthday, and to this day, return in reverie to enjoy my best-loved present, the enthusiastic submission of my beloved wife.

I continued this retrospective, my throbbing ache leading me to loosen my jeans, simply so my markley could get some air, of course. This was not as helpful in this matter as you might imagine, and so I adjusted things a bit. That felt nice, so I “adjusted” them some more, and again, and again, until I was flat out beating off, in my daughter’s room, with my wife in the bathtub down the hall. Should I have been found out, I’m not certain that the fact that I was masturbating to the image of my own wife would be all that helpful, but I was unaware of anything that was not my johnston, or the steaming video unfolding before me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.