Kathy, Again - Cover

Kathy, Again

Copyright© 2016 by Reltney McFee

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What if Kathy and I had made a life together, instead of going our separate ways after nursing school? Here is a fantasy answer to that question.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I awakened the next day, still (again?) pulsatingly hard. Kathy had gotten up without awakening me, and I heard her rattling around in the kitchen, as the boys were heading out to school. Sandy had tried to slink out the door, as I heard Kathy interrupt her in mid slink. “Young Lady! You and your father and I have a conversation to have, this morning! And you are not going anywhere until we do!”

For some reason, Sandy did not attempt to wheedle her way out of her mother’s sights. “Yes, Ma’am. When is Dad getting up, do you think?”

“Later, a little later. Now, is your homework completed? You will find your social life severely limited if your grades slip!”

“Brent and I finished our homework, last night, before ... before Daddy got home.”

I rose, drained the lizard (which, helpfully, reduced my tumescence. Not exactly the statement I wanted to make, while lecturing my teen daughter about her own reproductive choices, no sir!), and headed downstairs.

I detoured to the coffeepot, which My Sainted Wife had already cycled. Hot coffee prepared, I was on track to begin my day.

Once the boys were safely out of the door, Kathy settled in next to me, cradling her own coffee cup. “Sandy, what happened last night? Your dad tells me you were halfway to motherhood, and Brent took off out of here like his tail was on fire. Your side of the story?”

“Mom! We knew it was a school night, and so Brent came over, and we did our studying. Once that was done, well, it was still early, so we started to watch a movie. I mean, we have been dating for 2 or 3 months now, so we were cuddled on the couch. I probably shouldn’t have let him touch me so much, and I probably shouldn’t have let him get so excited, but, well, it was so nice, and so quiet, and the boys were in bed, and had been asleep for hours. We didn’t think that it would hurt anything, and well, all the other kids do it! I don’t see what the big deal is, really.”

Kathy looked at me, and I let her run with it. “So, Sandy, you do realize that you are nearly 17 years old, right?’

Eye roll. “Geez, Mom! I KNOW how old I am!”

Kathy was undeterred. “And, you do realize that your father and I have been married for 17 years, next month, right?”

Sandy sat there, quietly, for a moment. Realization grew in her eyes. “Mom! You were pregnant when you married Daddy! With me!”

“Right on both counts. We were adults, not high school kids, and were nearly finished with nursing school. We knew what we were doing, but, we still got caught. Have you ever wondered why your parents are still going to school, and your friends’ parents are not? It’s because, with our community college degrees, one or the other of us could go back to finish our bachelors degrees, but not both, because we had a little girl at home who needed a parent at home. We played around, and got caught, and it changed our lives. In some ways for the better, because we have you, but it made our lives more complicated than they might have been. We want you to get your start, to get your adult feet on the ground, before you start to have children. That is why we are having this talk.”

I chimed in. “And, it finally convinced your mother that I was serious about a long term commitment. Your grandpa and grandma were NOT thrilled, but, I guess grandchildren mellow even the most disappointed heart.”

“Well, I’m not going to get pregnant, I know better! I want to go to college, and law school, and I know that having a baby will make that impossible.”

I picked up that particular conversational ball. “You know better? And, your mother and I did not? Really? So, you paid better attention in your OB nursing classes, than we did? You have been an adult longer than we were, while I was working for the fire department, and your mother was working at the hospital? Ya know, you might want to explain that in greater detail, going slowly, and using little words, so that I can savor the full flower of your 17 year old wisdom. I might benefit.”

She had the grace to color at the heavy sarcasm. She also began to stutter her response, until her mother intervened. “You can stop there. I see that time is running out. We can continue this tonight, and your father will drive you to school.” Turning to me, she poked me in the shoulder. “You run upstairs, and get dressed. You and I will talk, once you get home!”

I ran.

Once I returned home from a uncommonly frosty ride to school, with a normally chatty teen, I found The Darling Wife in full Donna Reed mode, laundry swishing, and dishwasher running, and clothes a-folding. I pitched in, and soon we had baskets of sorted and folded clothing. She leaned her head on my shoulder, arm around my waist.

“I really like Brent. He is generally respectful, and Sandy tells me that he treats her nicely. I work with his aunt, and she tells me that he’s getting good grades, and works after school. He seems to have his head on straight.”

Helpfully, I countered, “Do you mean generally, or just when he is not trying to impregnate our daughter?”

That earned me a shoulder slap. “NO! I mean generally!” Kathy paused, and reflected. “You think that I have not noticed just how much she looks like me, back when we met. I noticed. You couldn’t keep your hands off of me, when we were dating, and I told you time and again, that I never spent so much time in bed, as when we first got together! What makes you think that Brent is any different than you were?”

“Well, beyond his impeccable taste in women, there is the ‘adult working and in college’ thing to consider. And, speaking of impeccable taste in women, have you noticed the boy admiring your ass?”

“You only noticed him ogling my butt? Not my tits?” Kathy giggled. “That boy has no restraint! My cooter gets all warm when he looks at me, and I get all syrupy inside.” She paused. “I guess Sandy reacts the same way, huh?”

I groaned. “Not my daughter! She is still playing with Barbies, and dreaming of ponies! Tea parties, and princess movies! THAT’S my little girl!”

“Do you really think that?”

I replied. “No, but don’t crush my delusions, just yet!”

We held each other for a while, until, with a pixie grin, she ostentatiously looked around. “So, you realize that we are home alone, right?’

““Uh-huh.” I was a beat or so behind her.

“Come here, there’s something I want to show you”

“Uh, Okay...” She took my hand, and led me upstairs.

Finally, I recalled our last journey up those stairs. As she turned into our bedroom, I followed, and ran directly into her arms, as she enveloped me in her embrace. Hungrily, her mouth sought mine, and her probing passion (re)ignited my own. She paused, drew away, and murmured, “You are the very best husband, and the very best father, any woman could want. I love you, I love our little family, and it has been far too long since I have showed you how much I appreciate you, and everything you do for us. We are about to fix that. I’ve been

thinking about this for a couple of days. You, silly white boy, are about to get lucky. Very, very lucky!”

I kissed her again, hard and leisurely. Once I had her panting with lust, I whispered into her ear. “I may be a good husband, but only because you are the best wife! You inspire me, you have blessed me with our children, you work hard every day to make our home as nice as it is. You have changed my life! It’s been too long, way too long, since I’ve worshiped at the altar of your love.”

She giggled at that. “Pretty poetic, for a crusty old street medic! Are you trying to get into my pants? You might make me wonder if you only love me for my kitty!”

“Maybe I ought to ask Miss Kitty what she thinks of my poetry!”

“Maybe I’ll let you ask her!”, as she wriggled free of my grasp, and, crossing her arms before her, tossed her blouse into the corner. I abruptly discovered that my petite wife had neglected a particular wardrobe item, her firm breasts swaying unfettered. Again caught flatfooted, I admired her grace as her pants settled around her ankles, and, kicked onto her blouse, left her naked and playful. I started on my shirt, toeing my socks off, but she stopped me.

“Weren’t you about to ask Miss Kitty something?”, as she bounced backwards onto the bed, framing said organ with her widespread hands. “Why don’t you come a little closer, so that she can hear you, clearly?”

“Ya know, dark chocolate is good for my heart”, I observed, gliding up between her knees.

She giggled. “And, judging from your throbbing beast, good for your hard, as well! Come a little closer, I don’t think my kitty can hear you all that well!”

I nuzzled her chocolate thighs with my beard. Apparently, she had been giving this a lot of thought, and it seemed that she had enjoyed those thoughts, for her aroma of arousal wafted to meet my questing face. I rubbed my nose in her oils, and took a preliminary lingual swipe. She shivered.

“Why did I ever let you get away with a single day of not eating me? Ooh, you make me tingle, even after all this time! Lick me again, you dirty boy!”

Recognizing a good plan when I heard it, I obliged. Liking her whimpers in response, again, I teased her labia, exploring their folds and flicking each back and forth, then her neighbor, then back to the first. Kathy liked that. Her oils collected around her introitus, and she began to encourage my explorations by rocking her hips forward and back, pausing when I hit a favored spot.

I paused, and wiped my face, and her oils, upon her thighs, and in the process caressing the tender skin of her medial thighs with my beard.

“Oh, yeah! That tickles! Tickle me again, honey! I really like that!” So, I did so, adding a languid lick up one thigh, and down the other. She wriggled her approval, and I caressed my way up one thigh, one tongue swipe at a time, until I was nose-to-labium with her sexual center. I started with soft rapid licks of her folds, and progressively bore down, until I was swabbing her sex up one side and down the other. The flow of her secretions coated my chin, and I drove my tongue into her puss, trying to tickle her cervix with it. She thought highly of that maneuver, as well, and reached to grasp my head. Kathy seemed to want to drive my entire head into her sex, as she pressed against me and rocked her pleasure center against my probing lips.

That called for my finishing move. I wormed one hand beneath myself, and fed first one finger, then another, into her core. Palm up, I curved my fingers into the bundle of nerves on her anterior vaginal wall, and began to stroke her to release.

“Cootchie-Coo!” I murmured into her sex. “Cootchie -Coo!”

After years of marriage, I knew her triggers. It was about to pay off in a big way. She exploded, fingers taut against my scalp, legs outstretched, pelvis rocking staccato like against me. She groaned, and moaned, and vibrated as if she were a bowstring, releasing her arrows of climax straight to my cock. Relentlessly, I lapped at her pearl, fingered her cous-cous, and generally did my persistent best to drive her insane. She clutched, she twitched, she rubbed her drooling sex all over my face. I was going for the double play, and she was running right into it.

I chased her climax, taking the long way around, until she gave a final jerk, pushing me away from her oily embrace.

I low crawled my way up until we were again eye to eye. I watched her heaving chest (and the entertaining things happening to her breasts), looked into her face, and gently caressed her flank, waiting for her spasms of pleasure to fade. At long last, she stilled, and sleepily opened her eyes. A smile beamed from her face, and she reached for me. “Wow! Have you been studying, or something? That was something! I haven’t come that hard since, gosh, since, I don’t know how long! That was wonderful!”

I held her closely. Her breathing had nearly normalized, and her heart had slowed from the poundingly rapid rate at her completion. My tool throbbed along with her breaths, and she noticed.

“Here, I promised my wonderful husband a reward, and I was the one getting the treat! Miss Kitty sure thinks you are a slippery tongued devil!”

I interjected, “Way more slippery than usual, thanks to all your oils! You have become a swamp, little lady!”

“I became a swamp thanks to your attention. Now, it’s time you got some of the attention that you deserve!”

She loosened my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, and tugged them down my legs and off. My shorts followed. As soon as I was naked, she nudged me over onto my back, and slithered down until she was gazing at my formidable scimitar of lust. Her look, alone, was highly erotic in intensity. She deliberately opened her mouth, extended her tongue, and took a leisurely lap of my length. I trembled. She repeated this maneuver, until she had collected all the emissions my tool had wept while I pleasured her. She looked up at me, ostentatiously smacked her lips, and murmured, “Tasty appetizer, are you going to serve me seconds?”

I growled, and swooped down upon her, flopping her onto her back. Straddling her, I waggled my prod before her. She reached and engulfed me, sinking my tingling semen spout full length within her mouth and throat. Not content with showing me the deep throat pleasures she was capable of, she began to swirl her tongue back and forth across my cock, swallowing around my head. The effect was indescribable. I gasped, and tensed, nearly driven to immediate climax. With considerable effort, I backed from the precipice, wanting to savor her efforts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.