Hunter and the Dancer - Cover

Hunter and the Dancer

Copyright© 2016 by Renpet

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - When a low-level assignment goes off the rails, Hunter Lightfoot struggles to protect an opinionated, headstrong, fifteen-year-old girl while unraveling a conspiracy that leads all the way to the White House.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Callie studied their stateroom with pleasure. It wasn’t luxurious, but it was neat, clean, functional, and spacious with several portholes giving a view of the sea. The bathroom was spotless, towels clean.

While unpacking, she smiled to herself. This was so unexpected. The Canada Senator was a working container ship. At first glance when they’d arrived at the commercial docks, she’d seen a rusting blue ship piled high with different colored containers; so high she wondered how the ship didn’t topple over and sink. The sailors she’d seen appeared rough and hardy but not unfriendly, several smiling at her. All in all, a couple of weeks here might be fun.

“Let’s go,” Hunter suggested.

“Where? It’s a boat.”

The side of his mouth ticked up in amusement. “To check out the facilities. That’s where.”

“Oh. Okay.”

Meandering down a corridor after inspecting the dining room and lounge, Hunter spoke. “There’s one rule here, Callie. You never go anywhere without me. Never. Got that?”

“Why? Hey, look! They have a gym! I can practice dancing here.” She studied the well-equipped gym, satisfied. They even have a stereo! Two deckhands working out paused and looked. One smiled at her. Callie smiled back.

Hunter took her hand and led her away. He stopped in the corridor and turned to face her, a frown on his face.

“Don’t smile at them, Callie.”

“Why? They seemed friendly enough.”

Without a word, he grabbed her hand and led her out onto the deck. “Look,” he instructed, pointing towards the prow. “See all those containers? See how big this ship is? How long do you think it would take to find someone in all that?”

“I don’t know. Why?”

“Tomorrow we’ll be in International waters. There, the ship’s captain is the only law. It only takes one of these deckhands you think are so friendly, and who’s consumed alcohol after his shift, to find you wandering around, like what he sees, and that’s that.”

What was his problem? The crew seemed nice enough. She noticed his dark expression. Callie paused.

“What do you think they could do to you in the time it takes me to find you?” he asked, still frowning at her.

“Okay already! Enough! I get it. You’re my shadow.”

I WONDERED IF SHE did get it. I’d spotted two guys with nasty gleams in their eyes and it worried me. I’d been looking forward to relaxing now that we were safe from pursuit. Clearly relaxing was out of the question.

Shit! Where was she going? “Hey! Didn’t you hear what I just said?”

Callie glanced back over her shoulder as she walked away. “I’m going back to the cabin. Aren’t you coming, Shadow?”

I followed, shaking my head in frustration. Perhaps she didn’t understand how worried I was for her safety. Or, more likely, was just being her usual obstinate self.

When I closed the stateroom door and locked it, Callie moved close, wrapping her arms around my waist. She looked up at me.

“You’re angry, aren’t you?”

I nodded, reaching for her hair band. Tugging it, I let her thick, lustrous, dark burgundy hair free. It expanded. I combed my fingers through it to loosen the soft waves.

“I’ll try to cooperate,” she said. Her lovely eyes twinkled. She smiled softy. “You should kiss me, Hunter. It’ll make you feel better.”

Her hands reached for my face and drew my lips to hers. A sparkling smile in her eyes blinked out when they closed. She tilted her head and sucked my lip, emitting a murmur of pleasure.

I fell into a very, very sexy kiss, gripping her hair in my fist. My blood raced. When she sucked my tongue, I became erect. Damn she could affect me.

Ending the kiss, Callie asked, “Better?” Before I could answer, she took my hand. “I couldn’t shower last night in that unhygienic bathroom. I’m going to take one now. Want to join me? The shower looks big enough for two.”

I must have frozen momentarily. She tugged my hand to get me moving and led me to the bathroom. When she reached for her cotton top, I stopped her.

“What?” she asked.

“I’d like to undress you. Next to kissing, undressing a lover is one of the sexiest acts.”

Callie smiled and gave me a soft, “Kay.”

Taking the hem of her pale yellow top, I drew it up over her head and inhaled sharply. Callie wore a small, simple, plain white cotton bra. It had no flourishes, no decorations. Soft cotton covered her petite breasts providing no support, just modesty, her breasts firm. My erection pulsed.

Dropping to one knee, I hooked my fingers into the waist of her sky blue yoga pants that hugged her crotch so enticingly, her skin soft and warm. Callie watched me intently as I lowered them to reveal plain white cotton panties. They were perfectly ordinary, designed for comfort. They hugged her body, leg elastic snug, the swell of her mons beautiful. The cotton was thin, her young pubic bush shadowed underneath, her vulva full between the gap of her legs. Standing, as I moved in, I glanced down. The waist of her panties stretched from small hip to small hip like a suspension bridge, touching down on the slight curve of her stomach in the middle. Before I could reach behind her to open her bra, Callie stepped back.

“My turn.”

The way she unbuttoned my shirt was sensual, one button at a time, slow, her blue eyes studying me. She spread the sides of the shirt away and caressed my chest lightly with both hands.

“Your chest hair is so soft,” she murmured, moving in. She kissed my nipple, her hands now toying with the button of my jeans. It popped open. She kissed my other nipple, her hand unzipping my pants. Damn I was horny! Did this skilled seduction come naturally to girls?

Callie’s hand rubbed the bulge of my erection. She smiled, “You’re horny. Good. So am I.”

Jesus!

Expecting her to tug my pants down, she surprised me by reaching in, worming her hand inside my boxers to gently grip my cock. Holding it firmly, she tugged, pulling it upright and let it go. Man, was I horny!

With a shove, my pants and boxers fell to the floor. Callie smiled, stepped back and ogled. “Turn around. I want to see your tush,” she instructed.

“I’m not a piece of meat on display,” I countered. As odd as it was, I was feeling ridiculous standing naked with a hard on being studied carefully.

She laughed lightly. “Yes you are. You’re my piece of prime, grade A meat. Turn, Lightfoot!”

I did.

“World class. Edible,” she murmured, her hand fondling.

I’d had enough. Turning, I grabbed her and pulled her against me, my erection sliding across her silky skin to the side. She smiled with amusement. Her smile broadened as I searched for the bra clasp behind her.

“It’s in the front,” she informed me with a light laugh.

I fumbled with the small clasp. It opened, the soft cotton falling away, and I inhaled sharply. God they were sexy. Her breasts stood firm. On the small side, they were perfectly formed, dark pink areolae stippled from arousal, beautiful nipples beaded.

Drawing her against me, her breasts pressing, I let my hands glide down her bare back, tracing the curve of her spine, the swoop to the base, and, at that sexy spot where her buttocks start to swell, I touched the waist of her panties. Heart beating faster, I eased my fingertips inside to touch soft cool skin. Delving deeper, I was once again holding her spectacular buttocks, my cock throbbing in response. Callie’s ass was world-class, her cheeks compact and dance-toned firm, each a perfect handful, utterly spectacular. When she curled her hand around my cock, I’d had enough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.