Hunter and the Dancer - Cover

Hunter and the Dancer

Copyright© 2016 by Renpet

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - When a low-level assignment goes off the rails, Hunter Lightfoot struggles to protect an opinionated, headstrong, fifteen-year-old girl while unraveling a conspiracy that leads all the way to the White House.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I COULD SMELL SALT in the air when we stepped off the train in Nice. The sun was slipping towards the horizon. I was antsy, not having moved enough during the long trip down.

Callie, despite being lost in thought at what she’d learned, appeared to be okay, flashing me easy smiles every time she caught me studying her.

A cab dropped us at another mid-level yet expensive hotel two blocks from the waterfront. I wanted to walk, to burn off nervous energy. After depositing our bags in the nicely appointed room, we left.

I set a fast pace. Callie had no problem keeping up, her strides long and graceful. We hit the waterfront, a long, curving section with a sandy beach and a retaining wall acting as a broad sidewalk - the Promenade des Anglais. Across from the beach were beautiful, traditional French buildings, some a couple of centuries old, some new; banks, casinos, restaurants, and upscale hotels. We walked east towards the old marina. I slowed.

Callie hooked her arm through mine, leaning against me. She inhaled deeply. “I love the smell of the sea,” she enthused. “It’s so pretty here. So peaceful. As if all our problems are a world away.”

We walked in companionable silence. Then Callie stopped walking and broke the silence. “Are you sure we can’t just run away and hide? It’s not like I have a family left.”

“If it could work, I wouldn’t hesitate for a minute. But it won’t work.” Looking down at her, the top of her head level with my chin, I asked, “Do you trust me?”

Pale blue eyes studied me. She nodded.

“Then we do it my way.”

Dinner and a walk back, the waterfront now lit up with lights, was almost romantic. It was hot, even that late in the evening. When we returned to the hotel, Callie immediately went for a cool shower. I chose to cool myself with a bottle of Evian spring water, removing my shoes and socks.

I felt good, despite everything. I had a plan and it might just work. Details were complete in my mind and all I needed to do was adapt to the unexpected, of which there’d be a lot, I was sure. The endgame wasn’t ideal but it would protect Callie.

She emerged from the bathroom, interrupting my thoughts, her hair damp, towel wrapped around her body, long toned legs bare. Pale blue eyes sparkled. She smiled.

I stood. I had to hug her. She was so beautiful, inside and out - the complete package. Her smile broadened as I approached and she moved into me with easy comfort, her arms slipping around my waist.

I hugged her.

“What’s up?” she asked.

“I needed to hug you.”

“Kay,” she sighed, resting her cheek against my chest.

Her face turned up, enchanting eyes, sweet expression. I bent my head and kissed her, soft lips meeting mine, her arms tightening. When tongues touched and she murmured, I let my hand fall to cup her buttock, arousal suddenly flowing through me. I touched bare skin, a naked buttock, perfectly formed and toned, compact and sexy as Hell. An erection formed, desire for her following closely behind.

Callie felt my response, pressing herself to the growing lump in my pants, her tongue becoming frisky. When a deep shudder shook me and selfish desire threatened to take control, I eased the kiss to an end, my hand leaving her delectable bare rump.

Callie studied me, her lips looking plump and a bit bruised. “What’s the matter?”

“I don’t think I’m ready for this. It’s too fast, too soon.”

She smiled softly as if knowing how scared I was of my desire for her. With a shrug, she moved away and went to her overnight case, pulling out a pair of skimpy, lace and nylon black panties. With her back to me, she dropped her towel exposing her naked body.

Fuck me!

Callie’s ass was the finest I’d ever set eyes on. Two sculpted, sensual buttocks formed a teardrop shape that made my erection strain, her butt crack drawing my eyes down to the sexy, sexy gap at the top of her thighs.

I caught my breath at the glimpse of a lightly dusted pussy nestled in her groin. This time my groan was loud - loud enough that Callie’s body shook with silent laughter.

Damn! Damn!

“What’s wrong, Lightfoot?” she asked bending to slip a foot into her panties.

Her pussy peeked at me, jet-black pubes dusting her tightly closed labia, her bottom rounding. “Fuck me,” I whispered in awe without realizing it.

Callie, wiggling her butt, drew her black panties up. I could see her body shaking with laughter. She was deliberately seducing me and I loved it!

Two sudden long strides and I grabbed her from behind, growling. Callie erupted into a flurry of giggles and twisted in my arms.

Bright, beautiful eyes smiled at me. “I thought you said it was too soon,” she said.

Her breasts were gorgeous, small yet perfect, widely spaced and proudly gravity-defying, topped with dark pink areolae and small, beaded nipples.

I kissed her smile hard, forcefully, tongue tasting her luscious lips, and pulled her slender body tight against me. She responded, her arms around me, hands rising to my shoulder blades, tongue meeting mine with equal enthusiasm. The kiss was intense, demanding, sensual.

I couldn’t resist. Unashamedly, I groped her buttocks, slinky material under my palms, the exquisite shape of her cheeks fueling lust. She responded, her hand groping and finding the lump of my erection, fondling me gently, caressing. Damn!

Holding her ass, I lifted her. She wrapped her sexy legs around me. Still kissing, I turned and tumbled onto the bed, landing on top of her, her thighs cradling me.

The kiss ended. “I’m not going to stop,” I warned her.

Callie gave me a small smile, eyes twinkling. In a soft voice, she informed me, “If I wanted you to stop, I would have stopped you.” She studied me. “You should kiss me now, Hunter.”

I did. But this time it was a soft, loving kiss, lips moving, tongues flirting, her intoxicating scent filling my nose. It ended with a gentle suck of her delicious lower lip, and I rolled off her.

CALLIE, WATCHING HUNTER UNDRESS, slipped under the sheet, not out of modesty - she didn’t feel any embarrassment at being undressed with him, but because the air conditioning chilled her, the warmth of his body against her missed.

When he tugged off his shirt, she admired him, lean and sleek, a faint six-pack showing. He truly had a runner’s body. A small shiver of pleasure hit her when he lowered his jeans, his erection tenting the boxers. I aroused him!

Callie briefly wondered what sex was going to feel like. She’d daydreamed about it often enough - more over the last two weeks. She’d heard so many different stories, good and disappointing. No matter. She loved that she could arouse him so much. Teasing him with the bath towel had been so much fun. And his growl! His deep-chested rumble of desire had thrilled her. Being the object of his desire was liberating. She loved Hunter. She trusted him. She’d do anything for him. She wanted to bring a smile to his face all the time.

When he stood at the side of the bed and stared at her, his eyes so intense, her body reacted, breasts aching, pussy pulsing, blood rushing, heart beating hard.

Then he smiled and warmth rushed through her. It still amazed her that she felt no shyness, not one shred, at being almost naked with him. It felt right and comfortable and exciting, even if he was the first guy to see her this way.

Turning on her side, she let him draw the sheet down. He glanced at her body before slipping next to her, his arms reaching for her.

“Ayasha,” he whispered, sending chills through her.

Hunter changed yet again, his touch now delicate and gentle, drawing her to him, eyes crinkling in a smile full of warmth and love and desire. Her nipples responded.

She felt his erection press against her, large and rigid. Staring at her, Hunter kissed her, a gentle touch of his lips, his breath warm against her cheek. She closed her eyes and relished the touch of his hand as it traced down her spine to cup her ass, drawing her harder against his erection.

And when the soft, sensual kiss ended, she opened her eyes. Her body felt strange to her; tense expectation, butterflies in her stomach, breasts aching for his touch, pussy damp and gently pulsing with arousal, heart fluttering, breath short.

He touched her breast, a feather light touch, gently cupping it. Callie moaned silently. It felt so, so good. He kissed her cheek then nuzzled her neck, her nose filled with his scent of leather and spice.

This was so unexpected. She’d thought they’d tumble into sex, especially after the way he’d grabbed her. But this, this was Hunter loving her. Another shiver passed through her when he nibbled her earlobe. Who knew the earlobe was erogenous? It was!

But, when the pad of his thumb teased her sensitive nipple, Callie wanted more. Hunter was so gentle it was as if he thought she was fragile. It was nice, really, really nice, but her body ached for more.

“I won’t break,” she said softly, pulling his face away from her neck and staring at him.

“I’m afraid you might,” he said. “I don’t have much more self control left and you’re so damn beautiful.”

A feeling of maturity settled over her. She lost what little nervousness she had. This was right, perfect, just what she wanted. Reaching down, she searched and, easing her hand inside the waist of his boxers, found Hunter’s erection, her hand slowly closing around the shaft. Thick. Warm. So hard. Pulsing as if alive. So exciting.

His eyes narrowed as she stroked him. When his hand touched the inside of her leg and moved up, she lifted her other leg, gave him room, and shuddered when he cupped her pussy, arousal rushing in even stronger, desire, need.

Hunter leaned in and kissed her gently, his hand caressing her pussy. She stroked his erection carefully, so thick, so long.

The kiss deepened, his tongue touching her lips. She met it with hers, opening her mouth. She couldn’t stop her body trembling when he moved his hand up, slipped his fingers under the waist of her panties, and eased his hand inside, touching her pussy. Pleasure pulsed below, throbbing and aching. She felt her wetness and gripped his cock when his hand cupped her again, his middle finger finding and slowly caressing her clit.

Breathing deeply through her nose, she probed into his mouth with her tongue, kissing him hard, her body shaking. She could feel everything; his finger tracing along her cleft, easing between her labia, finding her entrance, probing gently before slipping up to rub her clit. This was so much better than touching herself!

A hard pulse of pleasure washed over her and her hips responded uncontrollably. Hunter stroked her, pleasure building, her hips moving, undulating. She ached deep inside, so horny, so close.

Then he broke the kiss. In her ear, he whispered, “Ayasha,” soft and adoring, full of affection.

Unable to stop herself, Callie climaxed, ecstasy slamming into her. She grunted, body taut, and another exquisite wave of bliss washed through her. Gripping Hunter’s erection, Callie let herself go, giving in to the pleasure of her climax, grunting with each beautiful, powerful wave of ecstasy, heart racing, Hunter rubbing her clit. It was endless, a vortex of pleasure that built and built until almost painful. With a loud gasp, she tumbled over the peak and down into peace, warmth, lassitude, her body twitching with fading waves of pleasure.

It felt like it took forever for her to recover enough to open her eyes. Hunter, so sexy and handsome, smiled at her.

“Thank you,” he said softly.

Thank me? Me? Why? she thought to herself.

Before she could ask, he continued, “You are so beautiful when you climax. Thank you for letting me experience it.”

Callie smiled. The stories of guys being selfish were SO wrong! With a gentle squeeze of his thick erection, she said, “You’re welcome,” then giggled when his eyes narrowed, so sexy. She liked Hunter horny!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.