Dorable - Cover

Dorable

Copyright© 2016 by oyster50

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - There are many ways to drop out of society and there are many reasons, as well. Josh is just, well, happy to be by himself. That is, until somebody shows up on his houseboat one day.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Josh’s turn:

I watched the faces of Gee’s parents when she asked, “What are you doing Saturday,” her response to her dad’s question regarding a wedding date.

Gee’s eyes flicked to mine. All I know is that I said I’d marry her. We’d talked – sooner rather than later, for a date, but Saturday?

“Saturday,” I said.

So that was it. Saturday it was. We stood in front of a justice of the peace, me and my Gee, her mom and dad, and two co-workers of hers, one of whom would benefit from Gee’s resignation.

We hung around the house until Monday. I had to do those responsible things like sign her up on my insurance, change up my will, all the little legalities. She had to get a revised driver’s license. We had to be responsible adults.

“Says the man who lives on a boat,” she laughed. We were sitting in the living room of the house revising lists of things we thought we’d need for an extended trip.

“June,” she said. “Gets awfully hot and humid after that, you know.”

“Oh, don’t I,” I replied. “That’s when I learned to sleep in a hammock – summer nights where it never got below eighty degrees, lying on that mattress, soaking in my own sweat. The hammock works. Barely. So what do you think for the summer?”

“October,” she said. “June to October, we do something else besides the boat, maybe?”

“It’s hot,” I said.

“Let’s leave the options open. You’ve tried the summer. I haven’t. Maybe it’s bearable. Maybe if we go waaaay north...”

“Maybe that’s the key. North of the Ohio River,” I answered.

“That’s a long way, and it’s up the Mississippi River. I’ve never done the Mississippi...”

“So we learn something together.” Her eyes said ‘confident’. The sassy body, though...

Giggle. “It’s OKAYYYYY!”

“What’s okay?” I asked.

“You have that look...”

“What look?”

She changed the tenor of the conversation by getting off her end of the sofa and invading mine. “That look that says sometimes we don’t need to be talking about boat trips. Guilty?”

“A little.”

Her hand searched. Squeezed. Giggle. “A lot.”

“Well, you’re sitting there looking all competent and delicious...”

“We’re newlyweds. This is allowed.”

“Come on, then, nut,” I laughed as stood and took her hand, bedroom-bound.

I cupped her head in my hands, guiding my lips to hers. The kiss ended with a sigh from both of us.

“You’re magic, Gee.”

“Nope, YOU are.” Her hands found themselves under my t-shirt, kneading my chest. “Get your clothes off.”

“Ah, the direct approach,” I laughed.

“Whatever works,” she laughed in return, sliding jeans down long legs that would not have been out of place on a dancer.

I tossed the covers out of the way. She giggled again. “There’s last night’s spot. We’ll change the sheets after this.”

Stripped, she sat on the edge of the bed. “C’mere.”

I stepped forward.

She smiled. “You get to be freaky about my hair. I get to be freaky about these,” she said, her warm hand cupping my balls. “Mine.”

“They are,” I affirmed.

Her face turned up to me, bright blues twinkling. “I love you. This part of you, just as much as the way you smile and make me feel.” Her head dipped, planting a little kiss on the head of my erection. Her fingertips pushed my dick up against my belly, then her head dipped. I felt her lips sucking a ball into her mouth, her tongue active. My knees wobbled.

“Lay on the bed before you hurt yourself,” she said.

I did, drawing her atop me.

“My dear, sweet Georgina...”

“You say ‘love’ to me in so many ways, Josh.”

“Can’t help it. Love for you just is.”

“We got it bad, huh?” she said.

“Hope it stays that way.”

“Will,” she smiled. “Now, let’s see ... Just a minute ago I had one of my favorite things in my mouth.”

“I remember that. My knees buckled.”

“I wasn’t finished.”

“Then have your way, redhead.”

“I think I will.” She slid down, worked over my balls happily, giggling like a little girl with a new toy.

“Turn around. I want to taste you.”

“But then I can’t get your balls...”

“Pretty please...”

“Okay.” She turned around, lowering her pussy to my face. Delicious. Juicy. “Whatever can I...” she gasped as my tongue dipped between turgid, wet lips. “ ... do to pass the time?”

She rocked forward, her mouth covering the head of my dick, sucking. My turn to lose concentration.

We teased and tickled each other until she said “No more!” and turned around, straddling me. She looked down on me, her smile both angelic and mischievous. “Tell me we’ll still be doing this when we’re eighty.”

“Every chance we get,” I said. “I’ll chase your wrinkled old butt around the deck.”

“And I will expend herculean effort getting your tired old dick hard so I can ride it.”

“C’mere, old woman...”

She squealed, rolling forward into my arms. We welded together, almost desperately holding on together, her hips hunching against me. She stopped for a second. “I can’t get enough of you.”

“Beautiful ... You need to ... I can’t hold off.”

Kiss. “So what’s the point of you holding off?”

“You...”

“Kiss me.” We kissed. “You need to be just a little bit selfish. You have only the foggiest idea of what you do to me, Josh ... You get me. You REALLY get me. Like ... close...”

“Beautiful girl,” I sighed.

“Now, where was I?” she smirked. “Oh, yeah...” She held on, went back to working herself on me.

There’s a process for two people to learn how to please each other. We’re in that process, and I’m seeing that now as she buries her face at my throat, her breath coming in sharp panting hisses.

She’s getting ready to come. And damn if I’m not just about there. I clasp her waist, letting that agile heinie work me over.

“Nnnnnnggghhhhh,” escaped her. She went rigid. And I came. I managed to work a few upward thrusts to finish my own orgasmic release. With each thrust I got a sigh and whimper. Then, “Oh, Josh...” Sigh. “Love me forever.”

“Yes, little girl,” I answered. “Forever.”

“Perfect,” she purred, laying her cheek on my chest, curling like a kitten.

I stroked her hair. She’s right. Fetish. Her continued purrs told me she was good with it.

“I like being adored,” she sighed softly.

“Then you can tell, huh? That I adore you?”

“I adore you too, you know, sir...”

“I like you exactly where you are.”

“That’s good. I don’t know if I can move.” She wiggled slowly like she was nesting atop me. “I’m dripping, though.”

“Insufficient reason to move.”

“Glad you think so.”

I nuzzled my way into the rust-colored tousle of hair, savoring the mix of the shampoo from last night’s ablutions and the little activities of today, kind of like a fragrant bunny rabbit.

Speaking of rabbits, there was a thump on the bed as Pickles did a quick recon. Seeing us not covered, he knew it wasn’t HIS time yet, so he left.

“Poor Pickles,” she said, not even looking up. “I’ve co-opted his buddy.”

“You’re his buddy too, you know.”

“He knows. We talk, you know...”

“Of course you do,” I said. “He told me.”

She kissed me on the nose, necessitating a stretch, a full body-length of titillations for me. “You have no idea what it means that you let me just lay all over you like this.”

“Let? I’ve dreamed of this. You’re the fulfillment of fantasy.”

There was a bounce and then the fulfillment of my fantasy got tapped on the head by a cat who was ready to be fed.

She kissed me and got out of bed.

“My desires are co-opted by a cat.”

“You have a lot more flexibility built into your routines. Pickles expects to be fed. Not doing it could cause him a psychic disruption. We already shock him by moving him back and forth between the boat and here.”

“Oh, okay. I forgot I married a woman with actual brains.”

“And don’t you forget it, either,” she said, sashaying naked out of the bedroom.

I lay back. I am a fortunate man to have this delight running around this house naked.

The next few days we spent between house and boat. I have a goal. For the last couple of years my practice has been to moor the boat, take my stupid little scooter onto the land and run around doing what I needed, mostly buying groceries and supplies. One scooter. Me.

Gee and I reworked the scooter stowage, adding a track for a second scooter, BUYING a second scooter, something that the local dealer didn’t have in stock, but would have shipped in by the end of the week, and of course, getting her a motorcycle endorsement on her new driver’s license.

By the following Saturday we were provisioned, loaded, and ready to go. Anxious, actually. Saturday evening we visited her mom and dad, the obligatory social call, explaining our proposed route.

“Subject to change,” Gee explained. “If we decide to do something different, then that’s what we’ll do. No schedule.”

“And we’ll be reachable by cellphone most of the time,” I injected. “Not like Columbus sailing over the horizon.”

“Columbus didn’t have OUR daughter with him,” Zach said.

“And Dorable won’t ever be out of sight of land. Or at least the edge of the swamp. Mostly commercial waterways,” Gee said. “Dad, it’s wonderful. Seriously.”

“Well, we wish you the very best. You know that you can call...”

“And I’ve put that money in an account you guys can access, just in case,” I said. I and Gee had talked about things. Giving her parents access to funds in our names, they could sort of take care of the house and onshore activities. Yes, I’d had a relationship with a couple who took good care of the house’s land. I knew, though, that with two more sets of eyes, we’d sleep better. I have to be responsible now. I’m a husband, after all.

Sunday morning we were at the marina at sunrise. Dorable was at capacity with fuel and fresh water and propane. We had enough food to last for weeks without needing to resupply, but we both knew that there are many stops where we can tie up the boat and take the scooters onshore for fresh groceries and the occasional restaurant meal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.