Paradise in a Name
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by Foeofthelance

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - David Solomon is an ordinary American college student who suddenly finds himself the beneficiary of a millennium old debt. He just has to remember the world's oldest advice: "Be careful what you wish for."

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Genie   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

The cold, unyielding floor was oddly soothing as Sam lay face down in a spreading puddle of his own drool. His poor body had been sadly abused during the course of the game, not so much from the attacks of monsters but more from his own incompetence. For pretty much all of his life Sam had equated not being fat with being physically fit. His diet had consisted mostly of warm Mountain Dew and cold pizza, and while his daily exercise routine had gifted him with a very well developed right arm the rest of his body had been terribly neglected. But if it didn’t look like he had a problem, then clearly he didn’t have a problem, right?

Six hours of Dragon War Finalis was more than enough to prove him wrong. The first few fights had been easy enough, especially as he, David, and Parisa had been taking their time adjusting to the simulator’s requirements. It had been a simple pattern of fight for all of thirty seconds, pause to evaluate, then spend ten to fifteen minutes experimenting with new ideas and tactics. Then Christine had shown up, leading another half hour of just sitting there talking with Parisa. But once they had actually started the dungeon...

“I have got to talk to George about slowing down,” Sam mumbled into the floor. Christine had been eager, but it had really been George and Angela who had been pushing the pace. The two keyboard jockeys hadn’t realized just how much of a physical toll the game had been taking on the players in the simulator. Parisa, of course, hadn’t been affected at all. The djinn appeared to have an absolutely bottomless well of energy that she could tap into and hadn’t even gotten winded. David and Christine had also done pretty well for themselves, but David at least attempted to work out every so often and Christine’s housekeeping job meant she spent a good portion of the day doing physical labor.

Sam, on the other hand, had been breathing hard by the third room of the dungeon. By the time the time they reached the half way point and stopped to renew their buffs, his thighs had felt like they were on fire and arms were just about ready to fall out of their sockets. He had thought being a mage would be easy, that he’d just need to stand there and not get hit, but all the spells required him to go through the casting motions and all the monsters seemed to have gotten a bit brighter about just who kept throwing the lethal snowballs at their heads. Instead of just aggroing onto David like normal, they had gone after Sam with bloody vengeance on their minds.

One fire giant had been particularly devoted to the cause and had chased him all around Surtr’s throne room while deflecting Sam’s spells with its swords. He had ducked, he had dodged, he had dived head first into a wall. The simulator might have tried to warn him about the impending impact, but if it had, then Sam definitely hadn’t seen it. Granted, he had been rather focused on the fire giant that was trying to cut him in half, so he wasn’t quite willing to blame the simulator just yet. On the other hand, he was definitely going to sit down with the thing’s manual before their next adventure and make sure all the safety interlocks were turned on to make sure he didn’t do it again.

“Ah, poor baby, you look so miserable.” The speaker’s voice was soft and feminine, but before Sam could to turn to see who had spoken a weight settled on the small of his back. His shirt vanished, leaving his bare abdomen flat against the metal floor.

“Who’s there?” Sam asked quietly.

“Who do you think?” the woman teased. There was something familiar about her voice. Sam tried to turn over, but the knees sitting to either side of him immediately pinned him in place. Whoever they belonged to wasn’t being rough, just firm. Warm, gentle hands began to rub his shoulders, working out the tension that had built up in his muscles.

“Mmmm, Ginger?”

“No...”

“Mary-Anne?”

“Guess again...”

“Well, it better not be the Skipper, because that would make this very awkward!”

“Well, then how about I give you some clues?” the mystery woman offered. The rest of Sam’s clothes vanished as more weight pressed down on his back. Long blonde hair fell around Sam’s face as her body covered his. It was like being having a large, soft blanket draped over him. Brief kisses tattooed his skin, starting just below his ear before winding down towards the curve of his throat. The weight on his back lifted slightly as the hands working his shoulders slid down his back and started to dig into the muscles between his shoulder blades. Wet flesh bumped against the small of his back as she moved. A strong sense of safety suffused Sam’s body, and he suddenly found it difficult to keep his eyes open.

“Don’t fall asleep on me now,” the woman purred. The weight on his back vanished and Sam found himself being rolled over. His hip rolled over cold metal only for his ass to land on warm sand. The slap of breaking waves came from somewhere close by and the sterile lights of the simulator had been replaced by a glaring overhead sun. The only shade that could be had came from a stand of palm trees that were swaying in the direction of a tropical breeze. The sky blue eyes that were looking down on him were almost glowing with desire.

Sam’s mystery lover was none other than Kelly Doungram.

And his hard cock was already pressed against the swollen lips of her sex.

“I’m dreaming, aren’t I?” Sam asked as he folded his arms under his head.

“Does that mean you think I’m dreamy?” Kelly asked as she scooped up his cock and held it against her cunt, spreading her labia to either side. The supermodel’s hips began to gyrate through narrow circles, lubing him well with her copious drippings.

“I think there are worse ways to spend a night,” Sam replied. He tilted his head so he could watch her playing with his member. The touch of her hand was so marvelous that he completely forgot about his earlier aches and pains. His entire body felt completely rejuvenated right on down to his toes.

“Then I don’t suppose you would mind if I got started on the main event?” Kelly smiled as lifted herself up and steered his cock into the proper position. Her eyelids fluttered as she lowered herself onto the tip of his spear. Her cunt spread in welcome and her inner walls were slick enough to make it easy for him to slip into her. Sam started to sit up, but Kelly shook her head as she spread her hands across his chest and pushed him back against the sand. “No, let me. It will last longer this way.”

“Okay.” Sam tucked his hands under his head as he lay down, but still gave his hips a little bit of a bounce just to show he cared. Kelly leaned back and began to buck her hips so that her cunt rose and fell on his slippery cock. Sam closed his eyes and simply basked in the feel of her riding him. She was hot and wet and tight, but not so tight that he felt like he had to come. Her inner walls would clasp tight around his glans just the moment before she would have pulled off of him, only to relax again as gravity forced their bodies back together. It felt absolutely incredible, and best of all he felt like he could last all night.

So of course he had to go ahead and ruin the moment.

“Can I ask you something?” Sam asked, eyes still closed.

“Of course!”

“Do you think I should just Angelica out?”

To her credit, Kelly never broke her rhythm. Instead the busty model continued to ride him up and down as she giggled and replied, “Samuel Kempf, you are balls deep in the hottest supermodel in the world and that is when you want to ask me for dating advice?”

Sam cracked open an eye. “Well, I suppose I could always call you later, but it would probably be a bit of an awkward conversation. Probably get your agent or something. ‘Oh, hello, can you put me through to Ms. Doungram? No, you don’t know me, but I’ve been banging her in my dreams and wanted to ask her for some dating advice. Hello? Hello? Huh, guess he hung up on me.’ Besides, you’re here, I’m here, why waste time?”

“Hmmm, you do have a point there.” But instead of answering his original question, Kelly pressed her body flat against his, driving his cock deeper into her cunt. Peaked nipples rolled against his chest as the blonde began to hammer her hips against him. Sam’s hands instinctively sought out her ass, grabbing tight and forcing her back down on to his cock every time she started to pull away.

Bright blue eyes seemed to glow in the summer sun as Kelly gasped, “Yes! Fuck me harder!”

Sam grunted as he rooted deep inside of her, then rolled them over. He forced her legs up and over his shoulders, pinning her in place against the white sand. The busty supermodel was nearly folded in half as Sam rose up on his toes, driving down into her from above. The angle was all wrong for thrusting; all he could do was push deeper, always deeper. The slick walls of her pussy throttled his shaft, refusing to let him go, and Sam felt his balls tighten in response. His voice was strangled as he gasped, “Shit!”

Kelly laughed victoriously as she watched his brow furrow in concentration. “That’s it baby, fuck me deep! Pump your cum deep into my pussy!”

His hips lurched forward one last time, sealing their bodies together. Relief flooded Sam’s body as his penis let loose, flooding her womb with his seed. Kelly screamed as she joined him in climax. Her cunt flexed around him, making sure that he was milked of every last drop.

Once he was sure that he was completely spent, Sam rolled off of her and flopped down on the sand next to Kelly. His chest rose and fell as he stared upwards at a completely blue, cloudless sky. The young man expected for the dream to fade to black at any moment. Instead, unseen seagulls continued to shriek at one another and the ocean continued to lap at the earth. Finally, he murmured, “You still haven’t answered my question.”

“That’s because it was a stupid question to ask,” Kelly said as nudged his legs apart. Slender fingers closed around his wilting shaft and began to stroke it back to its full height. Her other hand reached for the inside of his thigh, where she ran her fingers over the sensitive skin near the corner of his hip. It wasn’t long before she felt a surge of blood pumping into his cock.

Sam managed to frown despite the heavenly sensations building in his groin. “I don’t think its a stupid question.”

“Any question you already know the answer to is a stupid question,” Kelly laughed. She leaned forward and so that his revived erection was nestled between her tits. Fresh precum oozed from the tip, leaving shiny streaks across her skin. Sam hissed as her fingers slid over his shaft, tightening her thumb and forefinger around the base. Her hand was under her breasts, so there wasn’t enough room to properly jerk him off. Instead she jiggled it up and down, bouncing her tits up and down on either side of his cock.

“So that’s a yes, then,” Sam insisted.

Of course its a yes!” Kelly rolled her eyes. “Now shut up. We’re not even close to being done yet.”

Sam sucked in a deep breath as the supermodel plunged his cock into her mouth. Her tongue lashed back and forth across the tip, eager for every last bit of their mingled fluids. Oh, yeah. It was definitely going to be a long night.


The legnashim watched as the boy took his pleasure. That this had now occurred two nights in a row was not a coincidence, at least not as far as it could tell from its limited understanding of the proceedings. Even an intellect as limited as the leganshim’s could see the opportunity that now existed. It was curious as to how Master would take advantage of these events.


Christine made a fussy little noise as consciousness started to creep up on her. She grabbed a handful of blanket and pulled the heavy cloth up to her chin before rolling over and nestling up against a warm body. David grunted in response and slipped an arm around her free shoulder. ‘Mmm, feels nice to have someone to snuggle up to, ‘ Christine’s sleep brain decided. ‘God, I’ve missed this.’

‘Wait.’

‘What?!’

Christine sat bolt up right, throwing the heavy blanket off to the side as her mind went on full alert. Bright sunlight was pouring in an vast skylight not too far, flooding an enormous room with light. Towering marble columns supported a vaulted ceiling that was far too tall to have been built by purely mortal hands, and the bed she was in was wide large enough to sleep an entire baseball team. Despite that, it was covered in luxurious silk sheets that felt like cool water against her skin and soft wool blankets that were like sleeping on clouds. Absolutely none of which she could have ever afforded in her wildest dreams.

“Where the fuck am I?” Christine demanded under her breath. She frowned as she realized who she was sleeping next to. Except that should have been impossible. David lived in Ohio, and she lived in New Mexico. Memories of the previous day started filtering through her confusion, and the last piece snapped into place as she looked past David and saw the golden skinned beauty curled up under his other arm.

“Christine?” David mumbled. He blinked his eyes as he tried to clear the sleep from his mind. He managed to prop himself up on his elbows, but the sunlight was too bright to do more than squint in her general direction. “Something wrong?”

“Uh, yeah,” Christine said a little heatedly. “Why am I in your bed? The last thing I remember was getting int the pool last night. Did...” Christine dipped her head angrily towards Parisa, “ ... do something to me?”

David snorted in amusement. “Yeah, she did. Gave you one hell of an orgasm.”

Christine’s chest tightened as a vague memory of a dozen hands caressing her naked body ghosted through her thoughts. Her nipples puckered with half-recalled pleasure, but there was anger in her voice as she demanded, “You mean you and her... ?”

“Never touched you,” David answered quietly, so as not to wake Parisa. He held up his hands placatingly, not entirely sure why Christine was so upset. “The three of us came in here to soak in the pool after the game last night. Parisa started giving you a massage via the same spell she used back home. Apparently djinn are big believers in happy endings, and you ended up hitting the big O, then passed out about all of ten seconds later. Your last words to us were that you needed sleep. So we put you to bed. And that was that until you woke up.”

Christine looked down at the baggy t-shirt she had been given for pajamas. “And who, exactly, dressed me?”

David shrugged. “Parisa, technically. But it was less, ‘Hey, let’s strip an unconscious Christine for fun!’ and more, ‘Let me snap my fingers to get her into something more comfortably dry.’ Honestly, I’m not sure we could have undressed you, even if we had wanted to. You were pretty much a lump. I just picked you up and carried you over to the bed.”

“And that was that?” Christine’s frown had partially vanished.

“And that was that,” David answered soothingly. “I mean, sure, Parisa and I stayed up a little bit longer, but honestly, even we were too tired to do more than cuddle. Look, I want this to work, and I know that means taking it slow and not making any assumptions. It just seemed wrong to wake you up just to kick you out when you were that tired.”

“I know,” Christine admitted. Her frown turned into a weak smile. “And I’m sorry I was so worked up over this. I guess it was just too much all at once. Yesterday it was easier, I just had to go with the flow and let everything sort itself out later. Today, I wake up in Oz, and you’re here and she’s here and just ... damn.” Her frown returned as she looked over at the sunlight coming in from overhead. “I don’t even know what time it is. There’s no clocks here, and she said that’s magic right? So it’s not like I can say, ‘Yup, the sun’s that high, time to get to work.’”

“Yeah.” David’s frown matched her own for a moment. “I see what you mean. It turned off, I guess, as we were going to sleep and turned into a regular night sky, but I’m not sure what time it is either.”

“It’s eight-thirty,” Parisa announced as she sat up. “Sorry, I did not mean to eavesdrop. But you woke me up.”

“Shit!” Christine immediately tensed up. “I’m late for work! I was supposed to be in by eight!”

“Wait,” David said, much more calmly. “Parisa, that’s eight-thirty Ohio time, right? If that’s the case, then it would only be six-thirty in New Mexico.”

Parisa nodded. “Of course. I forgot that humans have broken the world up into different points of time. Yes, Christine, it would only be six-thirty in New Mexico right now. Well, six thirty-two to be exact.”

Christine tapped the side of her head. “Do you have some sort of clock in there or something?”

“Or something,” Parisa answered pleasantly. “Clocks might seem like old technology to you, but to us djinn they are about as new as cell phones and laptops are to you. We had to rely on something for the thousands of years it took for your race to get along to inventing time pieces, and it was usually easier to just keep track of time in our heads. It makes it easier to keep appointments, plan battles, manage the household...”

“And don’t forget, you can still quit your job,” David pointed out. “You can just move in with us, and everything will be taken care of. As you can see, we definitely have the room.”

“Please, you have enough room for my entire extended family,” Christine laughed. She leaned in and pecked him on the cheek. “Thank you. It’s a kind offer, but I’m going to have to say no, at least for now. Let’s try a few dates first, see how it goes between me and Parisa, and then if I agree to become your bride I can move in. I know it sucks to assume the worst, but at least if I hold on to my job and apartment for now it will give me something to fall back on if this all falls apart on us. Speaking of which, how do I get back to my apartment?”

“That door, right there.” Parisa pointed to a tall door some twenty feet from the bed. “It will take you back to your apartment, and then if you want to return it will take you from your apartment back to here.”

Christine’s lips twisted into a wry smile. “Somehow I get the feeling that violates the clause in my lease against making any structural changes to the apartment, but okay.”

Christine slid off the side of the bed and started to look around for her clothes. She found them neatly folded on a small stool at the foot of the bed. Stripping off the t-shirt in front of David and Parisa was surprisingly easy. The young redhead didn’t feel a trace of shyness as she pull the shirt over her head and tossed it carelessly on to the bed. She turned back and winked at David, then started getting dressed, only to paused again as a thought occurred to her. “That door leads right back to my apartment? No crossing hallways or anything like that?”

Parisa shook her head. “No, it will take you right back into your bedroom. I thought that would be easier and less noticeable than in in your living room. If anyone asks, you can always tell them the door just leads to your closet.”

“Well, I already had a closet, but okay,” Christine chuckled. She flipped the shirt she had been about to put on over her shoulder, then gathered up her shorts and socks. It was actually sort of freeing to be able to walk around in the nude, not to mention the look of hunger plastered across David’s face. She sashayed across the warm marble floor, opened the indicated pillar, and disappeared back into the howling wilderness of New Mexico.

David shook his head as the door clicked closed behind her. “Well, I think that went well.”

He started to lay back down, only for Parisa to lean over and poke him in the ribs. “Oh, no, no going back to sleep for you, lazy bones! You have to get up and start getting ready for your first day at the new job, remember?”

“Wha-?” David looked confused for a moment, then winced as he recalled the incident from Saturday night. “Shit, that really happened, didn’t it?”

“Mhmm.” Parisa nodded. “Now go take a bath. I am sure your new boss would not like it if you turned up smelling of our night together.”

“Well, you could always join me...” David grinned as he held out his hand in invitation.

“Ha! Beast! Insatiable lech!” Parisa laughed and pushed him towards the edge of the bed. “You will shame me in front of my sisters! ‘Oh, that Parisa, what a poor wife, leaving her husband so unsatisfied!’ Go on, go on!”

“I’m going, I’m going!”


David stepped out his bedroom thirty minutes later, fully expecting to have to scrape Sam up off the simulator floor. He was therefore happily surprised to discover his best friend hunched over the kitchen table, busily munching away at a bowl of knock-off frosted flakes. David started to grab his own bowl as he said, “Hey, I figured you’d still be passed out from last night. Good to see you up and around already.”

“Yeah, I don’t know what to say.” Sam shrugged between bites. “Last night you couldn’t have gotten me to move if the building was on fire, but when I woke up this morning it was like I’d slept for a week. All the aches and pains were just ... gone. Not complaining, though. Last night sucked.”

David snorted in agreement. “Yeah, I think even Christine has had enough of that dungeon for now. At least until we can get a better hang of using the simulator for the game. She was just, POP, out like a light.”

Sam blinked. “So, wait, you mean her and her... ? You... ?”

“I have a new and extremely large bed, which makes it easy to give unconscious archers a place to lay their weary heads,” David answered with a shake of a his head. “We were all cuddled up by this morning, but that was the most physical interaction. I don’t even know if the spirit would have been willing, but the flesh was very, very weak.”

“Ah, that makes sense, I suppose.”

“Yeah, and that’s all right,” David said. “Honestly not sure how to even start taking care of two girls at once. I mean, do I go left, do I go right, do I try to make them do all the work? Too many questions to work out all at once.”

“Yeah, I see what you mean.”

David frowned as he sat down opposite Sam. His friend seemed distracted by something. It looked like a long gold thread, and Sam was rolling it back and forth across the table top with his free hand. “What’s that you’ve got there?”

“Hmmm?” Sam looked up. “Oh, this? A bit of my costume that seems to have stuck around. I was going to ask Parisa about it later. We were talking yesterday, while you were busy with Christine, and she’s going to see if she can’t get some books from her brothers to teach me magic.”

David’s frown grew more intense. “Parisa is going to try to teach you magic? Why?”

Sam shook his head. “Nothing like that. I figure that our world is about to turn much more upside down, so I want to find a way to be more proactive about it. But she’s not going to be teaching me herself. It is going to be more a self-study course.”

David leaned back in his chair, letting his spoon rest in the bowl. “Are you sure that’s a good idea?”

Sam looked up, surprised by his friend’s resistance to the idea. “Dude, you have a fucking genie. In the span of two days you’ve gotten married, gotten a car that breaks just about every law of physics known to man, and remodeled our apartment in ways that would make the Doctor weep with jealousy. In forty-five minutes we start new jobs for a guy who may or may not be older than civilization. And I’m supposed to just, what? Cruise through this? Maybe walk away from it all? Hell, no! I plan on sticking by you for the long haul on this. But seeing as how everyone else is walking around with a tactical nuke in their back pocket, I figured I might as well at least try to carry a pistol.”

David took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “Yeah, I guess when you put it like that that you have a point. I guess I just haven’t really thought about the implications of it all.”

Sam snorted in amusement. “That’s because any time something strange happens, you end up dick deep inside of your wife.” David started to scowl, so Sam gave him the finger. “I’m serious! Not knocking it, God knows I’d be doing the same thing. But you might want to consider doing something. I mean, Gods and demons and devils, oh my! And what would you do if she wasn’t there to grant you the wish you’d need to make to bail your ass out?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.