A Woman Waiting to Happen
Chapter 17: Carrie

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Carrie - As usual, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. Just read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Mike picked us up early in the morning, to “work”. What we did was cruise the lake, just drifting. He pulled into a secluded cove and we took the little boat that came with the houseboat onto a deserted beach. We built a small fire and grilled wienies, a little picnic. Sarah and I dared each other until we took our bikini tops off, and I tried to one up Sarah, and dropped my bottoms. Sarah just grinned and tossed hers beside mine. We teased Mike mercilessly until he was naked along with us. I wanted him so bad I could taste it (no pun intended) and I suspect, judging from the moistness evident, that Sarah did too. I’d dreamed about both last night, all of us entwined on a huge bed, together forever.

I thought about it when we finally stopped playing and lay down on towels. I reached over and grabbed her hand, then to the other side of me I did the same for Mike. I looked into my heart, and could find no jealousy if for some reason Mike decided he liked Sarah as much as he liked me. In fact, I strongly wished I could make it happen. My first two lovers, my last forever.

Mike had gotten me alone for a few moments, and confessed to seeing us the day before. I started crying and apologising, and he picked me up like a little girl and petted me until I calmed down.

“I’ve come to care for you quite a bit, honey. I know everything you’ve experienced the last seven days is all new and very confusing. You should try new things, look for your balance. My only request is you not touch another man while we’re together. I want you all to myself as long as possible.”

I started crying again. I told him if it was up to me I’d take him until the end of our lives. I couldn’t read the expression on his face, but he almost hugged me tight enough to cut my air off, and what little I got was filtered through his mouth in the most passionate kiss I’d ever experienced. He put me down and grinned.

“With Sarah too, of course.”

I smiled serenely. “Of course. It goes without saying.”

After two hours on the beach we motored back to the houseboat. Mike said as long as he was here, he may as well get a little fishing done. I knew he was giving Sarah and I some alone time.

We gave each other four orgasms apiece orally, and then I used the vibrator roughly as Sarah squirmed and moaned, biting a towel to keep from screaming. I’d already explained Mike had caught us. She stayed red until I assured her he was fine with it. We lay together in afterglow for a few minutes before deciding to shower. We walked by Mike without a care, comfortable in our bodies. Cleaned, Sarah went back to the deck, and Mike and I spent an hour playing. I came twice more from his fingers and the vibrator, draining him twice, getting better every time. At least Mike thought so, anyway.

I cleaned up yet again, and we headed back. We put on our ugly suits, as we called them, while Mike went to pick up Carlos. Things went well at first, Dad was at the mellow stage of his drinking.

He was cordial while they used the fishing platform. I think he was a little miffed that I joined them, and that Mike spent most of his time teaching me how to fish. I know it really bothered him when I started catching more. Sarah frowned at me and I took the hint, leaving them to it and joining Sarah on the deck.

We went up top to enjoy the full moon, taking a bottle of wine with us, one of several Mike had picked up for the night. I showed Sarah the curtain that was cleverly retracted into the overhead of the cockpit, that extended about fifteen feet behind us on a track, giving us a sheer, mosquito proof tent. I had locked the mesh safety door to the stairs, a child proofing measure, so no one could come up unless we let them. Of course, we shed all our clothes to enjoy the warmth of the night, pushed two loungers together, and enjoyed our closeness. Touches turned into caresses, caresses turned into groping, and groping led to multiple climaxes. We snuggled together afterwards, giggling at the thought of my father almost directly underneath us while we played. I realized that I didn’t have much respect for my father, and hadn’t for a long while. It saddened me.

Twenty minutes later we dressed and hit the head to clean up, and started the grill. They had caught several nice catfish, which Mike promised to clean and fry in the next couple of days. Dad had been hitting the beer pretty hard, but he drank so much he was able to maintain pretty well. They washed up, and Mike put the steaks on.

Dad ate the first one while Mike grilled in a shocking display of bad manners. Mike had marinated a couple extra, just in case. We didn’t bring them to the table until they were all done, along with the salad, baked potatoes, and toasted hunks of garlic bread. It was very good, and even my Dad’s bad manners didn’t stop us from enjoying it. Sarah and I cleaned up while Mike and Dad went into the lounge. When we got there Mike had opened his liquor cabinet and Dad took a double bourbon. Mike fixed a light rye and water, even made me and Sarah one to try. I didn’t like it as much as Sarah did, so he got out the blender and made us strawberry dauqiries, light on the alcohol. We loved them. Dad made fun of me for liking a ‘bitchs’ drink, making Mike frown.

We settled down to watch a movie, an action flick that bored us to tears, while Carlos almost finished the fifth, mostly passing out. We helped him into the bedroom and undressed him, putting him to bed. Mike and I were going to spend the night on the deck under the misquito net, snuggling. And other things, as soon as we were alone, but Sarah looked so miserable we invited her to come with us, pushing another lounger beside ours. Mike was sleeping as usual in the nude, and so was I. Sarah just grinned and slipped out of her clothes, putting me in the middle. I lay between my naked lovers, so horny I could scream. I’d spoon to Mike, thrusting back, grinding on him until he was hard, and rubbed Sarah’s nipples until she was moaning. We’d talk as we snuggled, Mike chuckling in the darkness.

“You girls could have been a little quieter. I could hear the moans and squeaks pretty easy, but Carlos had enough beer in him he didn’t notice. You sounded pretty naughty.”

I know we blushed in the darkness, before giggling. “I’m sorry, honey. We both got release, and you got left out. If Sarah wasn’t here I’d be all over you.”

Sarah, still under the effects of the second bottle of wine, moaned as Carrie pinched a nipple. “Ignore me, Carrie. Never leave your man unfulfilled, and you’ll alway be full and filled.” She laughed at her own joke before continuing. “Seriously, you guys, ignore me. Pretend I”m not here. Make me proud, girl. I want to hear him moan, for a change.”

That was all it took for me, I threw the light cover back, and crawled over Mike onto the deck, reaching for his erection and pulling it to my mouth. Mike reached down and gripped my breast firmly, finding the nipple and rolling it as he pulled it outward. I moaned around his cock, making it twitch. For someone who had been on edge all day it took him a long time to come.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.