A Woman Waiting to Happen - Cover

A Woman Waiting to Happen

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 16: Mike

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Mike - As usual, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. Just read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I drove back to the camper to get a good night’s sleep. I tossed and turned, thinking things over. This had been a strange trip, so much had happened I had a hard time processing it all. Reflecting it was good to be rich, I tried to figure how much money I’d spent so far. Deciding whatever it was was well justified, I grinned, thinking about Mrs M. and her husband, proud I was able to help her. She was like the grandmother I’d never had, and I made a mental note to stay in touch, and visit when I could.

Carrie popped in my mind, and I grinned. Doing a mental evaluation, I wondered if I was doing the right thing by guiding her into her female persona. I wondered if I was gay now, or bisexual, but decided I was just attracted to a female with a little extra. Not once since I had met her did I see anything but a woman. And I had to admit, she was hot as a firecracker, just discovering herself, wanting to experiment with everything.

They didn’t know it, but I had gotten bored fishing, and decided to join them on the deck this afternoon. An image I never thought I’d see was burned into my memory forever as I came up the stairs. I stopped instantly, watching the steamy sight in front of me. Carrie and Sarah, naked, glistening with oil, locked in a passionate sixty-nine, with Sarah on top. My head was just clearing the stairway, so I knew they probably couldn’t see me, and as engaged as they were I could have walked right by them and they probably wouldn’t have noticed. The grunts and squeals were getting louder, and Sarah let out a small shriek and stopped moving. If I had to bet I’d say she was covering Carrie’s face with her juices.

I felt a little twinge of jealousy, then smiled. Carrie was beginning to come into her own as a sexual being. Let her play, as long as it’s with Sarah. The thought of her with another man, however, set my teeth on edge. I went back to the little fishing platform. When they were sated, I was sure one of them would fetch me.

I heard footsteps and pretended to be asleep, stirring when Carrie called to me. She was standing inside the doorway, naked and grinning. “Does my haircut meet your approval?”

I was cativated by the little triange, and when she turned and bent over, exposing her hairless bottom, I almost lost it. She ran back up to the deck giggling. A wave of lust had overtaken me, and if I had gotten my hands on her then, she would have lost her virgin status right there on the stairwell.

When I made it to the deck, I stopped to admire Sarah and her bikini. It was modest, exhibiting her body while covering the key points. I told her how good she looked and she blushed. Carrie had decided since we had sunbathed nude before, she wasn’t going to ruin her tan with lines.

Sarah whined a little as I weighed the anchor, about having to keep her bikini on, and Carrie challenged her to join us nude. I was stunned to see two naked beauties when I came topside, both on their tummies with their legs spread a little. I admired Sarah, telling her how good she looked, especially hairless. She blushed but I could tell she liked the compliment. Carrie must have felt a little jealousy, because she asked me to go back to the galley to fetch more drinks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.