A Woman Waiting to Happen - Cover

A Woman Waiting to Happen

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 15: Sarah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Sarah - As usual, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. Just read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Wow! What just happened? I felt like I was in some sort of fairy tale or fantasy, and I would wake any minute. I had just had sex, VERY good sex, with my, what, stepdaughter/son? So good I wanted more of it. And what about Mike? He just appeared, and treated us like princesses, buying us things, giving us comfort and a sense of self worth we’d never had before. And despite me being married and Carrie being in a relationship with him, I wanted to fuck him so bad it was almost a physical ache. Visions of a very kinky threesome danced in my head, making my nipples hard and my breathing short.

Carrie came bouncing up the steps, telling me Mike was on his way. I struggled into my bikini, just getting it settled when he came up. He looked at me and smiled, complimenting me.

“Sarah, I have to say, you look very, very nice. That color is great on you.”

Carrie got a little jealous. “What about me, honey?”

“I can’t say. You don’t have a bikini on. What I see looks damn great, though.”

Carrie cooed and slipped on her bikini and twirled. Mike picked her up in midtwirl. “You look fantastic baby. But I kind of liked the other look better.”

Carrie stripped down, grinning. “No tan lines for me!” She lay down beside me, and Mike, after giving us one more approving glance, went to weigh the anchor.

As soon as he was gone I looked at her, pouting. “This is so unfair. You get to strip and I don’t. I want an all over tan too.”

Carrie laughed. “Who’s stopping you? I know Mike wouldn’t object. Oh, he might go blind looking, but he’s with me, and he won’t cross the marriage line. Have a little fun, Sarah! Do something wild for once in your life!”

I wondered as I untied the strings and threw the bikini aside if she didn’t think our little intimate interlude a few minutes before wasn’t wild. I did. It was so wild I can’t wait to do it again.

Mike stopped suddenly at the top of the stairs, mesmerized by the sight of two very attractive women lying on their stomachs, legs slightly opened. There were no secrets from where he was standing. He got an instant erection. Idly he wondered which caused it before deciding both. Carrie raised her head up and smirked.

“We didn’t want tan lines, honey. I told Sarah she would be safe with us. You’re a man, so you’re bound to look, just don’t make her uncomfortable, please?”

He stood in thought, his eyes going back and forth. “All right. I’m going to look, and try not to ogle. Sarah, I have to tell you this. You’re one of the most attractive women I’ve ever seen, every bit Carrie’s equal. I get the feeling your marriage is about to be history. Not my business, but Carrie told me a little. There’s a man out there somewhere, a good man, who will make you very happy. Believe in that. If you need help of any kind, you let me know. Promise me.”

Tears were in my eyes as I looked up, totally forgetting I was naked. I knew my voice shook a little as I thanked him, knowing he meant every word. Then he shocked the heck out of me.

“Carrie, honey, I seemed to be just a bit overdressed, don’t you agree?”

Carries’ eye were dancing when she replied he was indeed, and he should do something about it. He wasn’t really going to take ... oh my God! He was such a good looking man. He had no flab on him, his muscles toned and obvious. And his dick, wow. I had no basis for comparison, the only one I’d ever seen in person belonged to Carlos, and it was five and a half inches hard. Mike had to have him beat by at least an inch and a half, and was better than half again thicker, all this while he was soft. I’d seen big ones in porn flicks, but never dreamed they were real. Guess I was wrong.

He was going to the controls when Carrie, her face flushed, asked him to help her in the lounge for just a minute. It was more like ten, and both came back grinning, Carrie licking her lips. They had brought more drinks, non-alcoholic this time, and I took a water gratefully. Seems my mouth was very dry.

He started the engine, easing us around and heading back to the marina, going pretty slow. Carrie and I lay back down and actually worked on our tans until we were in sight of the docks, then slipped down to the bathroom, cleaning the afternoon off of us and getting back into our ugly clothes. There may have been some groping involved, or it may have just been incidental contact. We came out slowly, hating how we looked. I know both of us had a lot on our minds.

Mike really, really didn’t want to take us back. You could see it on his face. My loving husband was actually there, and had just enough alcohol to be reasonable. He reminded Mike he had invited him to go fishing, and Mike, bless his heart, agreed to an evening cruise, a little fishing, and offered to grill steaks. Carlos was all over it, so we set a time. I had a bad feeling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.