A Woman Waiting to Happen - Cover

A Woman Waiting to Happen

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 14: Carrie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Carrie - As usual, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. Just read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

We decided to do the grooming before we consumed any more alcohol. Didn’t need any slips in tender areas. We stripped of the bikinis and Sarah went first. I would kill for those boobs! As she turned to pick up her suit I got another shot of her pussy, slightly large lips that gapped open, allowing me to see her clit and moist inner lining. My button shot straight out. I drew a basin full of warm water. We were about to start when Sarah asked if we had scissors to trim down to stubble, to make it more comfortable.

I skipped down the stairs and went out to the fishing area, surprising Mike. I kissed him, and then stood still as he fondled me, rubbing my button, tweaking nipples, stroking my hole, until I started hunching down a little to get penetration. Mike laughed, smacked my bottom and gave me a kiss. “Later, little girl. The scissors and underneath the bathroom sink. Go on, now, make yourself prettier for me.”

I didn’t want to be prettier then, I wanted him to take the last step to making me a woman, right now! I was still shivering with lust when I opened the cabinet to find the scissors, They were in a little basket, and when I pulled it out I noticed the box that he stored the vibrator in. Grinning, I took some stuff out of the basket and hid it. Maybe I could give Sarah a little thrill.

I ran back up the steps, catching Sarah with wandering hands, stroking her own breasts, running her hands through her pubic hair. I snicked the scissors by her ear, shocking her back to the present. “Give it a goodby rub, honey. How far do you want me to trim?”

She had a bit of a glazed look in her eyes when she answered. “All the way. I’ve always wondered what it would look and feel.”

I was a bit surprised, but I snipped carefully, as close as I could get. ‘Accidentally’ stroking her clit as I moved her lips around, and she started leaking. Then we put hot towels on her to soften the stubble. She managed most by herself, but I did a few tricky spots for her. Done. I sat and admired her.

“How does it look?,” she asked anxiously.

Without thinking, I told her the truth.

“Delicious.”

Sarah went about eight shades of red, and rubbed her bald mound absently. “Well, it feels great. Now let’s do you, honey. What would you like?”

What I wanted was a big M branded on my bare skin, but I settled for a small, meticulously trimmed triangle. I almost squirted as she took my button and moved it back and forth so she could finish me. She gave it a little tug and sat back.

“There, all done. Now we need to lotion up. Wouldn’t do to get sunburned down there. Do me first.”

Sarah laid down and spread her legs. “Don’t miss anything, baby.”

I rubbed her toes, her foot, working my way up her body. I skipped the pubic area, doing her tummy arms, and shoulders. Using a small amount, I coated her face, rubbing her ears gently. I sat back, expecting her to do her intimate areas, and she did a slow, sensual strech. “You missed a few parts, honey. Finish me so I can turn.”

My hands shook at first, but soon I was massaging those magnificent mammaries. She arched her back, and clamped a hand over mine, pressing it into the hard nipple. I started on the other, when she grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face into her boob. Instinct took over and I latched on to her nipple, giving it a three minute tongue bath. She finally shoved me off and told me to finish oiling her.

I rubbed her belly down to her vee, on my knees for better access. As I drew closer I could smell her arousal, see the moisture building. To this day I couldn’t tell you why I did it, but I moved my face across her thighs, trailing my hair along her already over her sensitized flesh, leaving goosebumps in its’ wake. Flicking a tongue out, I made contact with her swollen clit.

It was like I hit her with a taser. She arched up, looking for more contact, and grabbed my head, shoving my face on to it. I was totally excited myself by then, so I dove right in. I licked her from front to back, darting my tongue inside her as I went, always ending up on her swollen nub, swirling my tongue around it. Sarah was making little keening cries and whispering “Faster! Harder! Owwwwww...”

The last was a deep moan, as juice poured onto my face. She collapsed back on the lounger, crying softly. I thought I had hurt her until she smiled at me.

“You’re a girl now, Carrie. Girls cry more from being happy than they do by being sad. That was fantastic, baby, thank you so much. It’s been a while, your father is more interested in poker and alcohol than me these days. And honestly, he has no idea how to please a woman. His technique is get on, get off, and roll over. Now, let’s get some lotion on you before you burn.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.