A Woman Waiting to Happen
Chapter 11: Mike

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Mike - As usual, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. Just read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I saw them, walking down the hill to the marina, talking in quiet tones. They continued on until they were on the dock in front of the boat, hesitating. I leaned over the railing and looked down. “Need something?” I called out pretty loudly and they jumped, not realizing I was right above them.

Sarah looked up with a timid smile. “Permission to board, Captain?”

I didn’t answer, coming down from the deck and facing them at the boarding ramp. “Why?”

They seemed to deflate, before Sarah got a look of determination on her face. “I don’t have to come, but Carrie needs to talk to you. Please, just for a few minutes. Please Mike.

I let them squirm for a couple of minutes before I growled at them to get their asses on the boat, smacking both rumps and getting almost identical squeals.

I led them to the lounge. “All right girls, you can talk. But it will be while we’re out on the lake, I’m taking this baby out for a test drive. Before we cast off, I want you in your new clothes. We may stop at one of the tourist trap towns on the other side of the lake and if you’re good girls, for a couple more. Now move! The quicker you get changed, the sooner we cast off.”

They rushed in to the bedroom, getting new underwear on, with the short/top combo from yesterday. They were definitely getting new clothes. Carrie made sure I got a glimpse of her new bra, sliding her top down as she walked back into the lounge. I almost wished Sarah wasn’t there for a minute.

The boat handled surprisingly well for its’ shape and size. It could scoot along pretty good, the powerful engine pushing out more than enough to keep us plowing through. The girls stood beside me in the cockpit, enjoying the wind in their hair. Carrie pulled me down and whispered in my ear we would talk later, right now she just wanted to enjoy the day with us.

The run across the lake took almost an hour. I pulled into the first decent looking marina I found, and a dockhand directed me to a slip. I asked the guy to top off the tanks, telling him we would only be there for a couple of hours. The manager came out, complimenting me on my craft. And my choice of companions.

We walked along the front street for awhile, window shopping. I didn’t see anything I wanted the girls to have, most of it was just cheap, tourist junk. Carrie was holding my hand, and soon Sarah locked down on the other. We wandered into a bikini shop, but nothing appealed to me, so I asked the two girls behind the counter where the best women’s boutique in town was located.

“My girls need a few new things, and not to insult your shop, I’m looking for something a little more high end.”

This led to a five minute discussion between them about the best shop in town, until they finally decided. “Maddie’s,” said the tall blone, “it’s on Fifth and Pine, not far from here. If you’ll wait five minutes, we’re off shift and can show you.”

The smaller redhead gasped when I thanked her, and told them for their trouble they could each get an outfit, on me.

“That place is really pricey, mister,” said the redhead.

I grinned. “Don’t let the vacation clothes fool you. I can afford it.”

They introduced themselves as they took off their shop smocks. “I’m Brenda,” said the redhead, “and the blond bimbo here is Yasmine.”

The blond squealed and was about to answer when I stopped her. “We’re pleased to meet you, I’m Mike, my blond is Sarah, and this hot little Latina is Carrie. Now, lead on.”

The girls soon outpaced me, chattering happily, asking Sarah if I was for real.

“Oh yeah,” she grinned, “our Honey has the money.” In a few moments we were there. I went in, but it quickly became apparent it was strictly an estrogen based enviroment. I left directions before I exited.

Two denim miniskirts, short but modest. Three each brightly colored tees, two pair of shorts, and a pair of jeans each, with a pair of boating shoes and sandals. Carrie was protesting when Sarah slapped her on the back of the head as the saleswoman laughed. “Shut up dummy, before he changes his mind.”

I piled the items on the counter, and told the girls to hit the dressing room, I needed to see everything before I would buy them. They were so overwhelmed they were sluggish, until I suggested proper motivation. Instinctively covering their rears, they grabbed a few items and ran to the dressing rooms, Yasmine and Brenda in hot pursuit.

They both chose the miniskirts and a tee first. Sarah had to come back out and get another skirt because I had guessed the wrong size, but when they stood side by side they almost took my breath away. Sarah turned slowly, a little self-conscious, but Carrie twirled like a ballerina, stopping to admire herself in the mirror.

The shorts were perfect. Tight, form hugging, and definitely short enough. The jeans they chose were very, very snug, and very flattering to their rumps. I sent them back into the dressing rooms to change into a short set, and took the woman to the side. “Two sets of lingerie, and two bikinis each, as modest or as daring as they’d like. I kind of want them to surprise me, so I’m going to walk to the pub I saw three doors down, and have a beer, maybe two, depending on how much time it takes them. Tell them the consequences will be unpleasant if I don’t like what I see. And remind the other two they get one outfit apiece, including underwear and shoes.”

The saleswoman wanted to ask questions, but she wasn’t about to blow what would probably be her biggest commision of the summer. I tipped her a fifty for her service, and grinned at her. “Ask.”

“Do they both belong to you?”

I couldn’t help yanking her chain. “Yeah. I was with the little one first, but she couldn’t handle me, so she brought her best friend in. I think it’s worked out really well so far, but the girls keep talking up a friend of theirs. Who knows, I might have to have a custom made bed.”

Her mouth was hanging open as I walked out.

Forty-five minutes later Carrie came out and practically skipped down to the pub, jumping into my lap and kissing me hard. “Thank you, honey. We’ve paid the lovely woman, now feed us. Shopping takes a lot of energy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.