A Woman Waiting to Happen
Chapter 6: Carrie

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Carrie - As usual, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. Just read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I woke up, smelling the breakfast Sarah was cooking. Dad was a little hung over, and griped about me sleeping in.

“Carlos, leave him alone. We’re on vacation, remember? Let’s just relax.”

Sarah smiled at me. She was really good at calming Dad, most of the time. If he’d had the magic drink(number six, usually)though, nothing could stop him. Sarah and I would both end up with bruises. Even though he was only five six, he was still bigger than me, and I’d been conditioned all my life not to fight back, Sarah was five nine, three inches taller without heels. And Dad never let her wear heels. Sarah was also conditioned to not resist, first by her abusive father, and now by her husband.

Before he could get riled up again, we all stopped to look at the big dually that had rumbled to a stop in front of us. A tall man opened the door and walked around the truck. It was the man from last night! Cold fear seized my heart. What if he outted me?

The man just grinned and introduced himself. “Hi, I’m Mark. Carrie and I took a shower together last night.”

I went beet red while he laughed. “What I meant was, we met last night at the bathhouse. I’ve got a camper and a boat that have sat empty for a long time. They need a good cleanup. Carrie said sh ... er he would be glad to help me. I could really use it. Oh, and you are on vacation after all, so I insist on paying. When we get the boat in shape, maybe we can do a little cruising. Do you mind?”

He was talking directly to my Dad now. I don’t think he liked Mark, but the idea of me making some money made him a little more agreeable.

“His name is Gary. Not Carrie. I’m sure he would be glad to help you, won’t you, Gary?”

It really wasn’t a question, so I nodded my head.

“Great! Come on, Car ... uh, Gary, get in the truck. I’ll have him back by five or six, depending on how much we get done.”

He actually slapped my ass as I crawled into the truck, which made Dad laugh. Sarah looked at me with a sad smile. I felt a minute of regret, she would be stuck with him alone. Maybe they could make some friends while I worked.

I was sitting as far away from him as I could as we pulled away. He noticed and grinned. “Got your wrap on?”

I just nodded. “First Mike rule. No wrap, not ever, while you’re with me. Take it off.

I reacted by wrapping my arms around my chest defensively. He stopped smiling. “You seem like an intelligent girl. Let me lay out some options for you. You take off the wrap, throw it in the back, and we get along. Make me take it off and I will, as well as your shirt, and put you out of the truck right now and let you walk home. Made a decision yet?”

“I can’t!,” I said, tears in my eyes. “someone will see!”

He lost some of his stern look. “No they won’t, baby. Tinted windows. And I didn’t say take your shirt off. All anyone might see when you get out is a couple of cute little nipples through your top. I’m pulling over now.”

My hands flew under my shirt and the wrap came off. Despite being embarrassed, they felt great free of the wrap. He grinned at me when I tossed it into the back seat, and patted my knee. I flinched when he left his hand on my leg, but didn’t try to move it.

“Good girl! That wasn’t so hard, now was it? Ah, here we are.”

I couldn’t believe him when he showed me his boat. It wasn’t really a boat, but a small house that had the ability to float. It was bigger than our apartment, and a whole lot nicer. It had the smell of a room closed up for too long inside. He gave me a little tour.

“Bedroom, galley, head, lounge. Upstairs are the controls and the party deck. It’s been sitting closed up for over a year and a half. I’ll get the cleaning supplies out for you. I opened the windows this morning when I left, so it would air out a little. It gets pretty hot around here this time of year, so I want you to close them at eleven and turn on the air conditioning. It should be cool by the time I come down for lunch.”

I looked at him, puzzled. He noticed and grinned.

“What? You were expecting me to make you my little sex slave? Get a grip, little girl. You got a long way to go before I’d ever consider playing with you. You need to grow up, and accept who you are. Until you’re sure about that and make an intelligent decision about how to handle it, playing would not be very good. For either of us.” He grinned again. “Although, I wouldn’t mind seeing you naked again. You sure are pretty.”

I had retreated into a corner, bouncing from anger to fear. He looked at me and sighed.

“Let’s get this over with. Strip.”

I was furious. “I will not!”

His eyes hardened. “Yes, you will. And you’ll do it now. If I have to come over there and help you, your bottom won’t like it. I won’t use anything but my hands, but look,” he held up his hands, damn they were huge, “these should do the trick. And you’re going have to learn, if you need discipline, I won’t hesitate in giving it to you. ANd if you ever need punished, I’ll do that too. You REALLY won’t like that, So, your choice. Do I need to help you make a decision?”

My fury had turned to fear pretty quickly. He started towards me, and I held a hand up. tugging on my shirt. It came off, the cool air hitting my nipples, hardening them instantly. Then I wiggled out of the baggy shorts, standing there in my panties. He had sat down in a recliner, enjoying the show.

“All of it, and when you’re done come over here.”

I eased out of my panties, my face burning. I hesitated until he looked ready to get up, and walked over slowly, my hands covering my chest and crotch.

“Hands down!,” he barked. I flinched and lowered my arms. “Good girl. Now turn around, slowly. Very nice.”

I was beginning to relax when he grabbed me, dragging me into his lap. I was wriggling furiously, scared to death, but he just held me until I stopped struggling. Finally I relaxed against him, whimpering a little. He started stroking my hair, softly.

“There now. Doesn’t this feel nice? All relaxed, no pressure, no one being mean to you. I think you need to face some things, and once you do, I promise life will be easier for you.”

He stroked my hair again, telling me how soft it was, how nicely it framed my pretty little face. “This isn’t the hair of a man, baby. And your face, no one will ever describe it as handsome. Cute, maybe. Sexy definitely. Your eyes are perfect, dark and sultry. And those lips. If ever lips begged to be kissed, it’s yours.”

Mike tilted my head up with his hands, and kissed me. Not a hard demanding kiss, but softly, gently, seeming to savor my lips. I felt his tongue and automatically opened my mouth, and immediately it was invaded. The kiss grew firmer, more demanding, and instinctively my hand snaked up to the back of his head, pulling him to me. Suddenly it hit me what I was doing and I pulled back. Instead of being angry he smiled. “Nice wasn’t it? Pretty good for a beginner, definite potential. We’ll practice more later. Now, let’s continue.”

He reached up and cupped my left breast, rolling the nipple gently. It hardened instantly. Gasping, I started to try to pull his hand off, which got me a swat on my leg. I yelped and tried to get up, but he had me firmly in his grip. “Stay still. Doesn’t it feel nice? I love your little nipples, baby. Very nice indeed. You’re really sensitive, aren’t you?” He squeezed my right nipple, sending a spark of electricity through me as I gasped.

“Listen to me now. These aren’t breasts. Everyone has breasts. These are titties. Nice, small, well shaped, firm little titties. These could never belong on anything but a woman. Only a woman could have titties this nice. Let’s review. Kiss!”

Oh God! I tried to swallow his tongue! He pulled back after a minute or two, and nibbled on my neck and ears for awhile, gently stroking my bre ... er, titties. “What are these?,” he asked, pinching a nipple. I gasped a little before answering.

“They’re my titties ... sir,” I managed to whisper. He frowned.

“Don’t call me sir. I’m not going to be your master. Call me by my name, or something like honey. And they’re not your titties. Right now, in this situation, those are mine. Understand?”

I thought it was a contradictory statement, but nodded. “Good girl, now what is this?” He reached down suddenly and grabbed my little button, which was hard as a rock. I was so surprised I almost squirted on the spot, wiggling wildly as he held me. “Never mind. I’ll tell you what it isn’t first. It isn’t a cock, a dick, or a penis. It’s not even big enough to be considered a cockette. What it is is a very nice clit. Understand?”

I nodded, lost in the sensation as he stroked it occasionally. He nibbled my ear, and I moaned. Sudddenly he squeezed and I gasped. “What am I holding?”

“My, my clit, Mike.” He slapped my thigh, softly, telling me to try again.

“It’s your clitty, Mike?”

He smiled. “Yes it is. Best remember that. While you’re with me, you’re mine. If I tell you to do something, you do it. Arguments and discussion will be frowned upon, consequences may occur. Do you understand?”

The very last vestiges of my maleness surged forward. “NO! I want to go, now!”

He responded by pushing me off his lap, dumping me abruptly on the floor. He stood, and walked to the door, opening it. “All right, if that’s the way you feel. I let you find your own way back, it really isn’t that far. Have a nice life.”

Suddenly, against all reason, I didn’t want to go. I waffled again while he stood there holding the door. “Go on now. Put your clothes back on, and leave. I have a lot I want to get accomplished today, and babysitting you isn’t anywhere on the list.”

I still hesitated and he came came forward. “Should I help you to the door?”

I shrank deeper into the corner. “I’m sorry, Mike. Please don’t make me leave.”

His frown lessened. “Promise to be a good little girl?” I nodded.

“Don’t nod, talk!”

“I promise.”

He was relentless. “You promise what?”

“I promise, I promise to be a good girl, and listen to you.”

He smiled, pulled me to him, hugging me. I was so distracted that it took me a few seconds to realize he was stroking my bottom. It felt ... really good, like it was a natural thing. Pulling back, he tilted my face up and gave me a scorcher of a kiss. By the time it was over I was off the floor, dangling in his arms, botn hands firmly gripping my butt. I wrapped my legs around him, loving the feeling. It was total surrender.

He finally put me down. “We’ll continue this discussion after lunch. Right now, we need to do what we came here for. Clean!”

Mike pulled out a basket of cleaning supplies and a crisp white apron, which he put on me, tying the back snugly. He patted my bottom before stepping back. “Now that’s a sexy sight! Stay just that way. Start in the galley, work until 12:30. Then get the stuff I put in the fridge out and make us a couple of hero sandwiches. I’ll knock off at one and we’ll eat. Got it? Good. See you in a couple of hours.”

He left me standing there, surprised, and bounded up the steps to the upper deck. A few minutes later I heard him rattling around. I sighed, and grabbed the basket, soon lost in the rhythm of the familiar. I had been housekeeper for my dad for five years, and I knew how to clean. I took extra care, wanting him to approve of what I did.

I thought about it as I washed and polished. Why was pleasing him suddenly the most important thing on my mind? I thought about how he looked naked, how I felt when he touched and kissed me. He was right, of course, about me living as a man. I was too small at five four and one hundred ten pounds to be very impressive, plus my body, with my breasts(titties, say titties, I reminded myself)and girlishly shaped butt screamed woman. Add to it the size of my ... clitty, and I knew, if I was ever going to find happiness and love, it would have to be as a female.

A big plus for me was when I was with him, I was more than happy to let him make the decisions, even if the first few times he had literally forced them on me. Facing myself, I realized I felt safer with him in charge.

Having made up my mind to adopt a more feminine persona, I relaxed, until I thought about sex. If I was a woman, I would have to have sex as a woman. Could I do it? The thought of him having me, sliding that large thing into my mouth and bottom, scared me tremendously. My clitty must have liked the thought, because it was sticking straght out, rubbing deliciously against the stiff material of the apron. I stopped and put my clothes on, not wanting to make a wet spot for Mike to see. It still stayed stiff, and I wanted release badly, but was afraid of getting caught, not knowing how he would react. While I was musing the timer on the oven went off. I had set it to remind me to make lunch.

I pulled the cold cuts, cheeses, and condiments out of the fridge, and assembled two sandwiches, one large for him and small for me. I plated them and added some of the potato salad I found, and called him down.

He came in, saw the meal and smiled, sat down and asked for a beer. I wanted one too, but he grinned and shook his head no. “Beer isn’t for little girls. Have a soft drink.”

I pouted a little but enjoyed my meal, as well as his praise at how much nicer the galley and lounge looked. After we ate, I started clearing the table. He sat watching me work. When I passed by him on the way to get the glasses, he reached out suddenly, snatching me off my feet and across his lap. Yanking down my shorts, he swatted me six times, three on each cheek, pretty hard, then dumped me on the floor.

I lay there surprised and sniffling. What had I done?

He answered my unasked question. “That was for not obeying me. I recall telling you to wear the apron and nothing else, yet when I come down I find you dressed. Learn to obey, baby, and your life will be a lot easier. Now tell me why you put clothes back on, and don’t lie. I’ll know, and the spanks will be a lot harder.”

When I shamefully confessed why I’d redressed, he smiled, trying hard not to laugh. “Modesty is a good thing, but in this instance misplaced. I enjoy looking at your body, and glad you respond well to the idea of being naked in front of me. Now, take everything back off again.”

He didn’t say it loud, or forcefully, but the clothes still came off pretty quick. I stood before him, shivering. He sat down again, pulling me on to his lap. “let’s see how good your memory is. What do you do with these?,” he asked, caressing my lips.

“I use them to kiss with.”

“Very good. Demonstrate.”

I was very tentative at first, but gained confidence as the kiss went on. I finally pulled back, panting. I suddenly realized I could feel a bulge under my bottom. My eyes widened. He looked at me, grinning. Why did I feel like he could read my mind?

He caressed and squeezed my bre ... titties gently. My nipples shot out, hard as rocks. “What are these?”

“Titties. Your titties.”

“Very, very good. Now, this?”

He had rubbed over my little button, already achingly hard.

“It’s my, er, your clitty, Mike.”

“Yes it is, all of it is mine, while we’re together. Now come on, let’s get a little sun, let our food digest.” Before I could respond he had me by the hand, leading me up the stairs. I tried to stop, but he dragged me along like a feather.

“Please Mike! People will see!”

“No they won’t baby. This is the tallest boat in the marina, and there’s a forty two inch screened safety rail around the top. As long as you don’t go near it no one will see.”

He tugged me onto the deck. There was a cockpit in the front, and a wet bar and small gas grill in the back, but the rest was open space. Right in the middle two lounges were set up, towels and lotion beside them. Mike stripped off his shorts, and I couldn’t help staring at his body, the firm muscles, the handsome face, and of course the flaccid but still impressive cock that dangled between his legs. He grinned.

“Stop staring, baby, it might make him think you like him.” Sure enough, it twitched. I gave a little gasp and dropped on to the lounger, covering my face.

When I looked up, he was right in front of me, and I was eye level with his cock. I flamed red again. Instead of talking, he lay me back on the towels, and picked up the bottle of lotion.

“Let’s get this on you, baby. I don’t want any part of your cute little body burned.” He started with my feet and legs, covering them carefully, lifting them until he was rubbing right up to my bottom. Then he did my arms and neck, before casually starting on my chest. They already showed how turned on I was, my hard nipples responding to his hands. I caught myself lifting up to meet his touch. Then he slipped down, covering my tummy. When he reached my erect clitty he lotioned it thoroughly before frowning.

“Need to lose the hair baby, at least enough that you can wear a bikini.”

Bikini? Where did that come from? I had a vision of me in a daring little outfit, shelf bra pushing my chest out, a tiny wisp of thong on my bottom. I raised myself a little, wanting more. He grinned and rolled me over, repeating the process until he reached my butt. He lotioned me carefully, thoroughly, and when he let some lotion dribble into my crack I shuddered.

He gently massaged my cheeks, pulling them apart slightly. I sighed as his fingers found their goal, sighed louder when the first finger went in. He went slowly, deliberately, teasing me until I was almost on my knees, wanting more.

“Want a repeat of last night?,” he asked, as he circled my little rosebud. I moaned and shook my head yes. Five minutes later he had me on all fours, two fingers fully bedded in my bottom, rubbing my prostrate slowly while I squirmed and moaned. The other hand was rubbing my cheeks. He suddenly stopped, holding me still.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.