A Woman Waiting to Happen - Cover

A Woman Waiting to Happen

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 3: Mike

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Mike - As usual, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. Just read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Well, hell. This was the last thing I expected see at the end of a very long day. At first, I was thrilled to see a hot little Latina, naked, in the shower. She had her back to me, and the first thing I noticed was her long black hair. Then my eyes traveled south, and I was really impressed with her ass, a cute little bubble butt. As she turned, I saw small but very nice breasts, one of her hands pulling on a nipple as she moaned. I could see her hand working, and knew she was stroking herself. When she turned fully, my mouth fell open. Instead of being buried in a hot little pussy, she was pulling on the tiniest dick I had ever seen. My exclamation came out before I thought.

“Shit!”

Her eyes popped open, looked straight into mine, and she fainted. I didn’t want her hurt, so I jumped in and caught her, losing my towel in the process. I ended up behind her, one hand around her waist, the other around her chest. My hand landed on one of those perky boobs, and instinctively I squeezed, enjoying the firmness. I still held her that way when she came around. Realizing I had her, naked, in the shower, she started squirming and drew in a breath to scream. I clamped a hand over her mouth.

“Calm Down! I grabbed you to keep you from getting hurt. I mean you no harm. Now stop wiggling!”

It didn’t matter what she was in front, from the rear she felt all woman. I hadn’t had sex in almost a month, because frankly, when I found out Kim was screwing around, I didn’t want her bringing me a gift. All the sliding around on my dick had it hard as a rock. I think she realized it, because she became more frantic.

Giving up, I let her go. As she drew in breath to scream, I swatted her hard, on both butt cheeks. It surprised her so much she forgot to scream. Then the pain hit, and she rubbed her bottom, crying.

“Relax! I say again, I’m not going to hurt you. But if you scream, and people come to investigate, I’ll claim I was just having a shower when you climbed in with me. I’ll also raise hell with management about being propositioned by a transvestite protitute. They’ll investigate, call the cops, and soon you’ll have an arrest for solicitation on your record.”

She was crying hard now, shaking her head back and forth. I took a chance and gripped her face, making her look me in the eye.

“I promise I won’t do that, if you just calm down. Okay, baby?”

I think calling her ‘baby’ had her wondering, but she gradually stopped crying. I had been gently rubbing her arms, and it helped calm her.

“Very good! See how easy it is to get along when you want to? Now, baby, what’s your name?”

She was getting a little confidence back, and I got a glimpse of her temper. “Stop calling me baby! My name is Gary, and I’d like to leave now.”

I grinned. “Your name can’t be Gary, baby. That’s a man’s name, and you are definitely not a man. You’re more of a little girl, just a woman, waiting to happen. I think I’ll call you Carrie. Yes, that sounds right, you look like a Carrie.”

She started to protest and I shushed her. “Admit it. Could a nice bottom like this belong to a Gary? I don’t think so.”

I had gently caressed her bottom. She flinched, but surprisingly didn’t try to stop me. I stopped and moved aside. “All right, go. It was a pleasure to meet you Carrie. I hope you have a good vacation.” I turned, soaping up my cloth, ignoring her. She couldn’t believe it.

“You’re just going to let me go?” She asked in a small, trembly voice, that held no hint of maleness.

“Of course. As sexy looking as you are, I don’t force anybody. Never have. I never felt the need to. So go, or stay, and share the shower with me. I’ll even wash your back if you want me to. Just watch your hands, little girl.”

I saw another flash of temper, and she started washing her hair, trying to ignore me. The shower was large, but not that large, We were bumping into each other on a steady basis. Finally I just stopped and took the shampoo away from her.

“Here, let me do it. That way you can actually finish.”

She started to protest and I swatted her bottom softly. “Behave!,” I said sternly, turning her to face the wall. I was kind of surprised she complied. “She’s afraid of pain, and seems submissive. Maybe I can have a little fun,” I thought to myself as I gently massaged her scalp. When I felt she was done I rinsed her, and applied conditioner. She just stood, passively, as I rinsed it off, declaring her done.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.