Swimming in the Jury Pool - Cover

Swimming in the Jury Pool

Copyright© 2016 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jury duty was not on Ralph's agenda but he knew from past experience it could not be ignored. This time it was a Criminal trial and the charge was "Murder".

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

(Motivation Exposed)

Ralph had a bad headache that wiped the ever-present half smile from his face the following day. The other jurors looked at him a little funny because they were able to dismiss his solid threatening hulk with that silly constant grin, but now they were not quite certain. Of course, he realized it right away and did his level best to imitate his usual look. It was a bit of a disaster because now they all could sense his insincerity and that was the last thing he wanted to project.

Even Gloria suddenly got too busy to even give him the time of day.

Strangely, the only smile he got was from Sam, the hot chick in the first row. He had gotten the vibe from her that she was more interested in watching the prosecutor’s hot little ass moving with sensual temptation up and down the jury box all day long. Then again, he was prone to making bad judgements when he got around women. He knew that his attraction to females with a bad attitude was going to get him in trouble one day but he was hooked on bad girls that pretended to be good.

He knew the little clique of six younger jurors that included Sam was already into the “swinging” nocturnal activities and he was more envious than shocked. Still, he had a good thing with Gloria. The added and unexpected bonus of some tender loving care from the clerk of court with the heart-shaped ass made his sequestered duty a little more comfortable as well.

Sam broke away from her little circle of friends and poured a cup of coffee from the stand just behind Ralph in the back row.

“You look a little under the weather today, Mister Ralph #1. Did you get carried away last night and do something too exhausting for the older generation?”

He knew she was teasing him and he really didn’t mind because all he could think of was how nice her puffy lips looked when she was asking the question. It sent a shock wave up his spine and the message was not lost on those regions south of his belt. Sam was standing behind the box and her head was right on level with his knees and expanding crotch area. She smiled at his reaction and let her tongue come out to wet her already moistened lip with the perfect line applied with some degree of make-up artistry.

“Unfortunately, it was that fish we had for dinner last night. I am afraid it didn’t quite agree with me.”

He used that as a cover story because he certainly didn’t want to talk about the empty bottle of wine and the clerk of court’s pretty red panties stuffed into his trouser pocket right at the very moment like some piece of evidence pointing to his indecent behavior with an officer of the court.

Sam pushed her loose hair back behind her ears with her head cocked slightly to one side.

When she smiled, it changed her appearance completely.

It made her look even younger and he knew if he was a bartender, he would certainly ask for ID because now she looked temptingly “Lolita-like” and all the promise that suggested.

Ralph knew she was actually 26 because he had overheard her give her date of birth to the Sergeant-at-arms when he filled out their room assignment cards the first day. He tried not to show his eagerness to talk to the girl like some college geek looking for an easy lay.

Of course, he knew she was not as shy as she looked standing there with the coffee in her hand. He could sense she was a little nervous talking to him. He wasn’t quite certain if it was being uncomfortable around older people or just something with him in particular.

In the back of his mind, he knew his weakness for this type of female overrode his normal process of logical thought. It was, in a way, an affliction that got worse the older he got.

It was almost as if they were on the same wave-length and the need for conversation was totally unnecessary.

His eyes drifted down to her tight blue jeans and he tried to picture her happily humping away with the trio of younger male jurors. Most of the other jurors were aware of the nocturnal fun and games of the “sensuous six” and enjoyed speculating who did what with whom. Ralph had even played that game, because it seemed to stimulate the much more mature Gloria into a frenzy of frantic horizontal gymnastics.

She lifted one leg to the low rail behind the jury box and treated him to an interesting angle on her proud flanks energetically ready to take on any ardent male with an urge to dally.

“How do you like the trial so far?” Ralph asked Sam with what he hoped was a friendly tone of voice. Such small talk was difficult for him because he was much more direct in communicating his thoughts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.