Delta: Trixy - Cover

Delta: Trixy

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 23: Guests

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23: Guests - Trixy Walsh is a girl looking for job and a man to love her. The starship Fortune has successfully returned to Earth and is collecting people wishing to move to the new planet called Harmony. In 2095, man had settled outside Sol for the first time. Was this the opportunity of her life and would she find what she had been searching for? This story follows the Delta Serial

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Incest   Brother   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

~~ Delta - April/May/03 - (Earth - Nov/2095) ~~

We decided to have my birthday party on Sunday, the last day of April.

All and sundry turned up on the Friday for the weekend, and with the other people already living in our dome, it was a full to overflowing house.

Justin and Kim decided I needed a guest house and decided on a log cabin design as we still had a huge pile of leftover downed trees that needed cleaning up. We put it on the forest side of the entertainment area.

I said that we should go for a two-story, motel design since it was a guest house. Everyone chipped in and fitted it out. I now had a two-winged, six bedrooms with ensuites long, and two stories high guest house.

They covered the broad walkway between the wings with Oznglass and left a wide courtyard between that became an extension of the entertainment area. We had a lot of fun building it using the resources around us, and Lee said it was a great way for magicians to spend a day.

Kim said that it was my birthday present from them, and I had to laugh. I thought it was an awesome present and told them so. I believe they were all pleased with their efforts as well. At least we now had just enough room for the guests as most of the wizards said they might as well put the rooms to good use and moved in.

Erving and his team of cooks had turned up to help Frank, who was more than happy to share his kitchen and learn from the best. We didn’t complain either. Janta had been busy stocking the fridges from the farm, and I knew that we did an excellent job of emptying them again for her.

We were resting after a huge barbeque meal. The guests were talking about heading home when mum came and found me and said I’d better find Alec for her. We had no sooner got her settled when Agnes said we may need Lee as well.

So, we got Agnes into bed beside my mum, and Lee and Alec shooed us all out except for John and Vince who wanted to stay with their wives. No one went home that night. The two ladies delivered their daughters safe and well just after midnight.

So, we all toasted the three birthday girls.

------

The rest of May flew by.

We were busy with a lot of projects. The two new families moved in and boosted my team. If it weren’t for Foxy looking after the admin side of things, I’d have got lost with all the different projects we had going on.

 

Lee supplied me with an update on Daniel and the two girls he had befriended and had been feeding. They were all now in Clarksville at their new University. The girls had settled in, and while Daniel was happily screwing both of them, she didn’t think they would stay together in the future.

Daniel had also gotten his rookies box, so he was attending the Magician School as well. Lee suspected he may end up with her archaeologists/historians as he had a bent for history and art and devoured the stuff.

He had spent a lot of time in the libraries and museums to kill time when he wasn’t working. He was a voracious reader, and he and Mage Wii had taken a real shine to each other. He was helping him collate and digitise his collection of Utopia’s history books.

Justin and Alec had purchased a block of land near the new subdivisions in Clarksville and built a dome house similar to Lee’s and mine. Justin had shifted the last of his family from Utopia to Clarksville as well. Allan, his dad, hadn’t minded, as he can still come and visit them when he wanted to.

 

So, Rick and Barbie were now a bit closer. Well at least on the same planet. Justin’s twin sisters and their twin boyfriends also moved as had Kim and Ariel. Diesel had gotten permission to move to Clarksville.

He could now live with Ariel making them both happy. He could also blink to the mine, so he still did his job. He and Ariel planned to move there at the end of the year when she had finished her studies.

Brad and his girls were also happy. As Kim had predicted, they took the jobs on the ship that ran out to the Dome on Nicko’s Asteroid once a week. It was only gone for about thirty hours, and Lyndsay said she could live with this. Otherwise, they worked on the transporters going back and forth to the other nations on Harmony and were home most nights.

I’d filled Lee in on what we had seen on the news, when on Earth. She and the Asian block had then discussed their options. Interestingly, Japan, Korea and South Vietnam didn’t wish to pull out. So, Lee said they could stay.

The other nations, however, couldn’t send any more of their people if they did pull out of the contract. They were still thinking about it. She knew many of the nations in the Asian block had claimed territory on the new planet.

North America still hadn’t turned up, and Lee said she felt that they wouldn’t be coming as some of them had claimed land on Terra. She told them they had a month to make a decision in and if they didn’t wish to come here, then the contract was forfeit.

Justin and Alec told us we were always welcome to use their home as our home when we needed to be in Clarksville. James and I were finding we were getting further every day and hoped we could get to Clarksville and Watson Island unaided in the future.

I was as big as a house; well, it at least felt like it. Kim said I’d be due about the first of July. I found I wasn’t tired and swum every day. I got to practice how to change nappies on my sister, and my mum laughed that soon we would have two more bums to wipe.

The dragonets were fascinated by the babies. They were also very careful around them, so no one got upset if they found them cuddled up to the babies. Snorre told me Janta often found their dragonets all asleep with the twins.

The drones, by the way, were a big hit and not just with the dragonets. James, Vince, Snore and Yves had a ball learning how to fly them. Then they introduced them to the dragonets.

We all ended up in stitches from laughter when watching them trying to catch the drones. They also loved the other toys we had found for them. When James set up the large train set, the dragonets and the faeries, both thought it was fun to ride in the carriages. We had to get more track and extend the area it covered.

Arnett loved her dinner and tea set, and Kale loved the projector, as it would also play the old 2D movies as well. Both items apparently became popular with the other faeries, when they were told they were in the system.

Our dragonets were growing fast, and the people living in our community had taken little time in accepting they were part of the scenery. They soon made sure any visitors were aware that they were not to be touched or harmed if they were out and about without us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.